It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Pole Shift survival guide

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Yeah, well then can you tell me whats causing all the new stronger storms? (not global warming). If you want real proof, just wait til 2011 when its visible by everyone. Then you can tell me i was wrong, because you don't have any proof it doesn't exist. It's been debunked by who? The government who owns everything?

Nibiru's gravity I'm not sure what holds it, though common sense would first say the sun since its freaken huge. So Nibiru could'nt possibly be real because none of these things ever happened right?

1) No one has been around to actually proove that it doesn't exist, because the orbit takes so long.

2) Its written down in history. (Summerians)

3) There was a global flood (Noah's flood due to Nibiru 20 times size of earth) its recorded in almost every major city at the time. (Greeks etc.)

No one said you had to believe in it. And no matter what you say your right, cause theres no changing anyones mind, no matter what.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cruzion

It's not the gravity of a planet thats causing it, it's the alignment with the sun and a super black hole.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

They have found evidence that the great flood may have been caused by a comet hitting the ocean floor about a hundred miles off the coast of madagaskar.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
So they found evidence that may of caused it, but its not a for sure thing? I don't think a comet could cause a global flood. The comet would have to be freaken rediculous to make tsunamis that cover all land around the world.

Still a possibilty, but something that has an orbit would make more sense to me.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

I'm not saying it did but they found soil samples that proved a tidal wave originating from that area hit south america.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Yeah, i wonder what kind of soil, i'll do some digging later. If you didn't know tidal waves occur daily. Its pretty cool they have some stuff on youtube about it i think.

And I hope i'm wrong about Nibiru. I don't want that, but incase it does happen might as well be prepared and this forum is a good place to start talking with people to get ideas.

I also like the arguements.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
>Yeah, well then can you tell me whats causing all the new stronger >storms? (not global warming).

You are correct, it is not global warming, it is the Earths natural cycles.

>"because you don't have any proof it doesn't exist."

That is the worst logic ever! I can't prove it doesn't exist, therefore it must exist! Come on, you're not serious about that, surely?

>Nibiru's gravity I'm not sure what holds it, though common sense would >first say the sun since its freaken huge. So Nibiru could'nt possibly be >real because none of these things ever happened right?

OK, lets roll with the idea of the Sun being the central mass around which Nibiru orbits (because yes, all elliptical orbits have a central mass). So, if it was causing havoc by being next to earth, 3000 years ago, and it is 4 years away, it would have an approximate orbit of 3000 years, right? So, 4 years away, and we can't see it, so we have to assume that it is travelling fast, right? So, it travels fast, AND takes 3000 years to make an orbit. That would be an extremelly thin ellipse of an orbit, don't you think? In fact, it would be a type of orbit that we don't see anywhere else in the universe! Fancy that.

>1) No one has been around to actually proove that it doesn't exist, >because the orbit takes so long.

Dude, there's plenty of people can prove it doesn't exist, and not one who can prove it does. The burden of proof is on the Nibiru believers.

>2) Its written down in history. (Summerians)

No, it is an INTERPRETATION of Summerian tablets, and if you look back at the other Nibiru threads, you will see a lot of people that don't agree with Sitchins interpretaions.

>3) There was a global flood (Noah's flood due to Nibiru 20 times size of >earth) its recorded in almost every major city at the time. (Greeks etc.)

Did Nibiru drop water on Earth?

>No one said you had to believe in it. And no matter what you say your >right, cause theres no changing anyones mind, no matter what.

No, you can change peoples minds, when you present them with rational facts. I've read many posts on ATS that have changed my mind about things. It is usually because I didn't know much about a topic, or I had wrong information. That's what is good about sharing knowledge and opinions.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
for the poles to " shift " the ice needs to migrate, apparently there is evidence of older pole caps around earth , on a global magnitude it is very little of a migration in ice mass but no the less in our view very cataclystic,

move inland and try to find a location well above the sea line or buy a boat

the flood or the floods either wich story you belive they ve been there

nirubu might have been an ice comet or a large mass of water , if i recall the fight in the sky was between marduk and a water beast

the same story is told in old norse myths but with several water beasts (frost giants) ,

who knows mabey earth was struck by a cloud of ice comets or bodies that vrect havoc in the nearby areas of the visible solarsystem ,

who knows mabey man was alive and very intruiged by the event

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Yeah, i wonder what kind of soil, i'll do some digging later. If you didn't know tidal waves occur daily. Its pretty cool they have some stuff on youtube about it i think.

And I hope i'm wrong about Nibiru. I don't want that, but incase it does happen might as well be prepared and this forum is a good place to start talking with people to get ideas.

It's more of a debate than an arguement
. I know tidal waves happen every day, but in order for the soil to be deposited from madagascar to south america the wave would have to be over a mile high. That don't happen everyday.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Go see ZeitGeistmovie it's a dotcom by that name. This might change the thought that 2012 is of any significance just like 2000. The sun will rise (a little) on that shorted day of the year, people will do some crazy sh** and life will go on.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AlabamaCajun

Maybe, we'll see.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anuubis

. I know tidal waves happen every day, but in order for the soil to be deposited from madagascar to south america the wave would have to be over a mile high. That don't happen everyday.

It's not a debate - there is no physical way in which soil can transfer from Madagascar to S America via a tsunami! I guess what they actually mean is that there is evidence of an impact in the Indian Ocean and evidence for a tsunami hitting somewhere in S America around the same time?

Either way, there is no evidence for such a tsunami elsewhere in the world at the same time, like, for example, the UK - though a small one did hit the NE of the British Isles around 8,00 years ago

As for Nibiru - read my signature. It's more likely a 1,400ft rubber planet will hit Earth in 2012 than anything the scam merchants are telling you!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

It's not a debate - there is no physical way in which soil can transfer from Madagascar to S America via a tsunami! I guess what they actually mean is that there is evidence of an impact in the Indian Ocean and evidence for a tsunami hitting somewhere in S America around the same time?

As for Nibiru - read my signature. It's more likely a 1,400ft rubber planet will hit Earth in 2012 than anything the scam merchants are telling you!

I'm interested in how they differentiate soil from Latin America, from soil from Madagascar. I mean, they would be mixed up, right? Unless that deposit was large enough to make its own striation, but they you are relying on it being preserved shortly after the event.
I could see how loess could get from Madagascar to Latin America via the eolian system, but water born? The tidal wave would have to clear all the way across south Africa, traverse the south Atlantic, and deposit itself in south America.
That's a pretty wild wave. And considering that particulate in water has a tendency to sink, it is even more impressive. Combine that with the fact the Madagascar soil would be totally overwhelmed by the soild picked up whilst the wave was traversing South Africa, it's even more impressive!

Essan, did you see one of the above postings where I was required to have proof that Nibiru DOESN'T exist?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cruzion

>Yeah, well then can you tell me whats causing all the new stronger >storms? (not global warming).

You are correct, it is not global warming, it is the Earths natural cycles.

>"because you don't have any proof it doesn't exist."

That is the worst logic ever! I can't prove it doesn't exist, therefore it must exist! Come on, you're not serious about that, surely?

>Nibiru's gravity I'm not sure what holds it, though common sense would >first say the sun since its freaken huge. So Nibiru could'nt possibly be >real because none of these things ever happened right?

OK, lets roll with the idea of the Sun being the central mass around which Nibiru orbits (because yes, all elliptical orbits have a central mass). So, if it was causing havoc by being next to earth, 3000 years ago, and it is 4 years away, it would have an approximate orbit of 3000 years, right? So, 4 years away, and we can't see it, so we have to assume that it is travelling fast, right? So, it travels fast, AND takes 3000 years to make an orbit. That would be an extremelly thin ellipse of an orbit, don't you think? In fact, it would be a type of orbit that we don't see anywhere else in the universe! Fancy that.

>1) No one has been around to actually proove that it doesn't exist, >because the orbit takes so long.

Dude, there's plenty of people can prove it doesn't exist, and not one who can prove it does. The burden of proof is on the Nibiru believers.

>2) Its written down in history. (Summerians)

No, it is an INTERPRETATION of Summerian tablets, and if you look back at the other Nibiru threads, you will see a lot of people that don't agree with Sitchins interpretaions.

>3) There was a global flood (Noah's flood due to Nibiru 20 times size of >earth) its recorded in almost every major city at the time. (Greeks etc.)

Did Nibiru drop water on Earth?

>No one said you had to believe in it. And no matter what you say your >right, cause theres no changing anyones mind, no matter what.

No, you can change peoples minds, when you present them with rational facts. I've read many posts on ATS that have changed my mind about things. It is usually because I didn't know much about a topic, or I had wrong information. That's what is good about sharing knowledge and opinions.

Dude if the moon can control tides its not even the size of earth. What makes you think that Nibiru wouldn't be able to move water around? Nibiru is 20 times the size of earth.

Rational facts are hard to get on something that governments block, like the goolge earth and putting up a story that they found a planet in 1983 then it suddenly was a mistake, just like roswell.

The fact that Nibiru can't be seen yet is because it comes from the southern hemisphere. Also Nibiru is still believed to be not in our solar system yet. It could be seen with a nice infarred telescope that the governments all have, including the recent one put in the southpole by the Vatacan.

The reason we don't see many of those special orbits is because people don't really look in on other planets orbits in all the galaxies in space.

And saying you don't have any proof it doesn't exist make it exist. It just shows that you don't have much evidence to go against it, but i'm sure theres as much evidence against Nibiru as there is for it. And the orbit is supossedly 3,600 years, but whose to say for sure.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anuubis

When Nibiru would come around, since the mass is so large, i wouldn't doubt 2-3 mile high tidal waves.

[edit on 6/9/08 by Quickfix]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
These threads are giving me headaches because the source material is more often than not JimmyJacks'swebsiteO'scaretheBejeebusouttayou.com. Google can be your friend but one really must sift through the links that popup for SCIENTIFIC based data.

Bottom line: poleshifts are natural and affect the magnetic field around the Earth. There may be multiple North and South Poles and I hypothesize that auroras and maybe noctilucent clouds may become more widely visible. Our compasses will be messed up but they already were if you can remember setting declaination then you can appreciate this.

I have not seen any evidence of a catatrophic respinning of the Earth. It's the poles that move within the Earth, not the other way around.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

They found it in the sedimentary layer three feet down. It was on the west coast of south america. They found a crater on the ocean floor that was about two miles in diameter about 150 miles off the coast of madagascar.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
From what I understand ever 26,000 years the earth wobbles on its axis the next one will be in 2012.Also an planetary alinement (sp) and the earth, sun galactic center line up.So alot will happen that year....so im told.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
There is some interesting stuff that I will definitely use. I am convinced that the worst things that could happen are 1)Climates randomly changing. Land might become water, water might be land, tundra to desert, desert to forest, forest to magical forest inhabited by small dwarves (lol) and 2) Mass hysteria in urban areas.

What is incredibly ironic about this (or incredibly significant) is that I've developed this crazy obsession with carrying a backpack that carries equipment I might need, most of which is completely useless in an urban setting. I personally think it's my psyche telling me something.

Anyway, I think the most important thing to have if you want to survive is a towel. A towel is the most useful thing in the galaxy.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

And why is a towel the most important thing?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join