It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

07/07/07 Time is Running Out (Supposedly)!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Unfortunatley 7Ayreon your claims (true or not) are somewhat vague, just like every other predicition of something huge happening on a certain day, when it never did.
Personally I'm pretty sure no event on a world wide scale is going to take place today now - be it aliens or the end of the world, it is entirley possible of course that terrorists use the memorable date still, here in the west, where we're half way through the day.
Hopefully nothing will come of it and we'll all be here on the 8th!

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Hey, Freezer, that topic has been isolated. So please go back and check out the discussions taken place for further ellaborate details... Before than, I've provided several sources to an alternate 'already proven fact' right now just a few posts above here....

Thanks,
/7A

[edit on 7/7/2007 by 7Ayreon]

[edit: removed quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 7-7-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
sorry guys,

but I doubt Live Earth is a tool for the New World Order, I really can't see it.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Um, I think he's trying to say that he has prior knowledge of an "outbreak". Yet he won't say which area is affected.

Hardly very neighbourly, is it? One would think that a bit more in the way of specifics are in order, given the implication that life is in danger.

Or it could be that he's gambling on something happening somewhere today, so that he can say "see! I told you so!"

What a waste of space this thread has become. Roll on 08/07/07.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Well perhaps sir bob geldoff is an alien too? It would explain the idiot daughters he has!

But seriously, it's obvious saying that today was going to try to convince people to use renewable energy sources and such, it's been planned for ages!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
sorry guys,

but I doubt Live Earth is a tool for the New World Order, I really can't see it.

I agree.

Though Live Earth does back merit to the theories provided, as is MTV, as is, Microsoft, as is Al Gore, as is BBC, as is a lot of corporate entities cooperating with this movement. It's very globalized. The bohemian grove exposure can certainly provide anyone with the suspician there is something fishy happening with all of these entities...

Bohemian Grove Exposed:
video.google.ca...

and those who are with them will be sure to scour at my reference.

/7A

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrbocci
Well perhaps sir bob geldoff is an alien too? It would explain the idiot daughters he has!

But seriously, it's obvious saying that today was going to try to convince people to use renewable energy sources and such, it's been planned for ages!!!!!!

Renewable energy resources have indeed been planned for quite some time, however not everyone is keen on switching habbits. That is why there is a more centralized media outbreak today to get everyone in on the pledge. MTV has confirmed Al Gore says it is just the beginning too. It's interesting!!

/7A

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Thought this thread was closed?

Ah well, 7A, can you not even hint as to what events you think may indicate today being a terrible event (ie what you mentioned about people locking their doors and windows etc)?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Thought this thread was closed?

Ah well, 7A, can you not even hint as to what events you think may indicate today being a terrible event (ie what you mentioned about people locking their doors and windows etc)?

It is now proving to be a topic not entiraly as you think it to be nonesense mrbocci, long after this thread was sent to be on topic. And I will give it for reference for those who request upon it.

EDIT:

Originally posted by Aldolas
I saw a documentary in England about the 'russian cyborgs'.

The reporter was let into a 'cyborg' camp.
It was an experiment during the cold war to create the perfect soldier but the human 'guinea pigs' are still having big problems with the technology.

All they had done, was replacing human arms and/or legs with very very strong artificial ones.

Sammy

Again, some one comes forward? mrbocci if you don't want to bother with it, just go about what ive provided more on topic... and 'ignore' the other collaboration.

/7A

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I have no idea what that response meant, I give up trying to get sense from you. If you have no evidence or are unwilling to tell us what you know then don't bother posting trying to entice everyone.

[removed quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Just thought I'd move this back on topic:

Removed second Big Quote of an entire previous post

mrbocci, that other topic is isolated and your insistance wont do this thread any good... Let's move on, shall we?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Folks, folks, folks...

Why on earth do we continue to waste time entertaining claims like those which have been made on this thread ?

If you think your claims can stand up to scrutiny, by all means put em out there, no matter how out there they may seem...

But please, do not put post after post of completely vague nothingness out there....

If you have something to say 7A, then come right out and say it and leave it open to be discussed, dissected and so on...If it has merit it will stand on its own, if not it will fall over...In any event, you obviously believe strongly in whatever it is so why not put it all out there regardless how it is received ?

If you're not prepared to do so, you are wasting everyone's and the board's time...

Peace

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence
Folks, folks, folks...

It does stand on its own now. Someone has stepped forward with there story and I've provided other information about what is going on today relative to live earth, bohemian grove, corporate entities, and occult rituals. IT is now obvious the owners, moderators and skeptics are BURRYING what ive brought forward. Wont even consider it a theory.. I guess I should go to a different forum where it isnt so tight.

/7A

KTK

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
30 minutes left till the 8th july, and the bloody christians, dog and suv are still there.

i live in hope the russian borgs will get 'em. I will go oldskool and build a russian borg proof moat.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
7A, what actual story have you stepped forward with? Are you referring to the illuminati one from the xee website? If not then you have just made a list of events occurring today, how has the site buried your claims when all we want is for you to enhance upon them?

What do you consider the most important event to be taking place today? Live earth? Or do you believe that collectively they all culminate in one larger agenda?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by KTK

30 minutes left till the 8th july, and the bloody christians, dog and suv are still there.

i live in hope the russian borgs will get 'em. I will go oldskool and build a russian borg proof moat.

Hehehehe

I hear ya KTK, damn I wish the chick upstairs would quit it with her constant noise between 11PM-5AM most nights of the week too...But alas, it ain't to be...

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

7A, what actual story have you stepped forward with? Are you referring to the illuminati one from the xee website? If not then you have just made a list of events occurring today, how has the site buried your claims when all we want is for you to enhance upon them?

What do you consider the most important event to be taking place today? Live earth? Or do you believe that collectively they all culminate in one larger agenda?

If you want me to Enhance upon them, I am really being ridiculted before I could actually explain and provide. There has been nothing but staff warnings, moderater warnings and skeptic coverup tactics.

/7A

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I don't get how important events can be predicted to a certain date when not all countries share the same time zones? If it's almost the 8th for you guys then say something happens in England between now (14:39pm 07/07/07) and midnight, will people claim it was the 7th or the 8th? Or does it depend where it happens, although if it affects the whole world how can you pinpoint it!

Got myself all confused now

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon

Originally posted by Rilence
Folks, folks, folks...

It does stand on its own now. Someone has stepped forward with there story and I've provided other information about what is going on today relative to live earth, bohemian grove, corporate entities, and occult rituals. IT is now obvious the owners, moderators and skeptics are BURRYING what ive brought forward. Wont even consider it a theory.. I guess I should go to a different forum where it isnt so tight.

/7A

I would LOVE to consider any theory you might wish to put forward 7A, particularly with regard to the "NWO"...However, all you have done thus far is posted a whole lot of nothing (INITIALLY, that is) followed by a bunch of links and some rather vague stuff...

Anyone can post a whole bunch of links and say this is what I'm saying, this is where the answer lays...

In your own words, what do YOU believe is going on right now with regard to what you have mentioned, and what does it mean ?

If you're prepared to do same, I'm prepared to sit here in the middle of the night for the next few hours and listen

Peace

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
IT is now obvious the owners, moderators and skeptics are BURRYING what ive brought forward. Wont even consider it a theory.. I guess I should go to a different forum where it isnt so tight.

Or maybe you should consider just fessing up to alarmism, which I'm sure many of us (myself included) have been guilty of in the past.

Look mate, it's pretty obvious to everyone who's been reading this thread that you're taking a lot of commonly discussed elements and basically hedging your bets that something will happen today, anything, that will allow you to say "There, see? I told you!"

You haven't plainly stated anything, if you had, people wouldn't be repeatedly asking you to clarify your claims. You haven't provided any more proof for goings on than what most of us have already known about and discussed for months. Yeah, there's a global climate awareness growing, as well as a debate as to what mankind can do about it. Yeah, there's a Bohemian Grove, and a lot of scumbags have been members of it and they do weird-arse stuff there. Yeah, there've been military projects into super-soldiers. We know. You can't be on ATS more than five minutes and not know. While you're at it, you should probably mention something about Area 51, just to complete the circle of s--t we already know.

This does not, however, equate to anything remotely approaching a clear-cut claim on your part. Either state some specifics, or stop hedging in a desperate grab at attention. Because, to be frank, you're starting to sound a lot like this guy, only even less credible, if possible.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join