It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

07/07/07 Time is Running Out (Supposedly)!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Oh and the live earth consert is being held on 7 continets. There is also a vote going on about the new 7 wonders of the world.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
You still with us 7A? Is there nothing you can add to calm our scepticism? You must understand what it is like from our perspective like you mentioned earlier.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
welll...half way through 7/7/7 in the UK...

nothing has happened.

is this going to be like 22nd August and 6/6/6?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Well he claims he has a source which tells him something is gonna happen in Ontario?

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
I'm serious, lock your doors and secure your windows - do not go out and about, I've received above top secret intelligence with several of my outside sources and there is an out break in affect right now, primarily somewhere I will not disclose further information as of yet. Things will "seem" normal for now, however, just remain calm and do not panic.
/7A

We will see soon enough. Either he really has a legit source of information, or he's purposely trying to blow smoke for some unknown reason.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by Freezer]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
As much as i'd like to see something happen, a big part of me doesn't want it to as it could only ever be a destructive event if it were to happen. 7A appears to be 18 years old (birthday in profile as pointed out by another poster) so I find it doubtful that someone of that age would have sources giving him information regarding 'ultra top secret' plots. No offence intended 7a, I do hope you are legit, just not looking likely as it stands at the moment.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Is there supposed to be a 50 foot missile poking out of my neighbors house?

But in all seriousness, I don't see why 7/7/7 is any different than any other date. I'll let you guys know if I see anything odd going on.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Well there already are odd things happening, take a look at the news and the videos provided, the search engines, the corporate entities and events. It's all a staged worldwide event, and if you didn't know, well you missed the news?!

/7A

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Well there already are odd things happening, take a look at the news and the videos provided, the search engines, the corporate entities and events. It's all a staged worldwide event, and if you didn't know, well you missed the news?!

/7A

Are you referring to live aid and iraq road bombs etc? If not please provide some links? Can't really see anything that doesn't suggest this is a day like any other...

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The strangest thing just happened. It got kinda dark where I live in the UK and started to rain. It was coming down for about half hour and looked like a massive storm was coming. I went to my window to have a cigarette and I nocited a huge flock of birds flying in the opposite direction of the storm. Im not sure what birds these were but they were pretty big and certainly not your typical black bird or whatever else you would normally see in such a big group. Reminded me of that scene from The Day After Tomorrow

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Thank you Drunken Munkey for your story.

For those furthering there view on this 7/7/7 event, please consider:

Issues such as: managing resources, conserving water, improving public health, safety and education, reducing greenhouse effects, preventing child abuse, reducing petrol prices etc. will be used to circumvent liberties. The heavy hands of rulers will be felt by citizens as the governors become more and more draconian with their laws.

Woe to the World - The Grim Is Come

/7A

[edit on 7/7/2007 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Either provide ALL the information and pictures/whatever to back you up, or shut the hell up.

We've seen this 'I have sources that tell me something is going on but I can't tell you guys' routine a million times.

Stop the hoaxes already! It's pathetic.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by danx
Either provide ALL the information and pictures/whatever to back you up, or shut the hell up.

We've seen this 'I have sources that tell me something is going on but I can't tell you guys' routine a million times.

Stop the hoaxes already! It's pathetic.

Agreed, you are sounding like a kid seeking attention 7A.

Please provide something to prove us wrong?! Anything at all?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Well 41 mins into 070707 and no change Damm!!!!

I do hope nothing dreadful happens though ill feel guilty as hell after starting this thread

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about anything happening. I think people like to try to peg a date as a way to get others all hopped up, when what they should be doing is focusing on ways to solve the world's problems. We all have all the time in the world to come up with crazy apocalyptic ideas, and yet we can't spend 5 minutes to try and make the world a better place?

Honestly, I think that, in and of itself, is a revelation. And look!! It came on 07/07/07 to boot!!! You were right after all!!

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Both of you are frankly, acting like children. I am asking for RESPECT. Yet no one seems to do such anymore nowadays, especially here whenever someone out there knows of something and decides to inform. Your assuming like I take these sources for granted and are of 100% legitimacy, where is your manners? Rediculous. Yet again, I ask this to be civil, not a raise your pitchforks and torches gathering? THANK YOU!!!

Oh and by the way, I don't take kindly to DEMANDS.

/7A

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   

/7A

Then stop sprouting balony and gives us some facts instead of "mysterious hints" which seem to be covert advertising for your new site

You started it so put up with people who keep asking for answers.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Covert sponsoring the site?? YOU DEMANDED TO KNOW IT AND I SAID SEVERAL TIMES THAT I PREFER NOT TO?? Your demands simply squeeze the living bejeezus out of anyone who you dont particularily agree with.

/7A

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
is it ridiculous or REdiculous? I've alway seen people on ATS spell it "Rediculous" and when i type it compared to "Ridiculous" I get a nice and noticeable red dotted line under the word..

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Both of you are frankly, acting like children. I am asking for RESPECT. Yet no one seems to do such anymore nowadays, especially here whenever someone out there knows of something and decides to inform. Your assuming like I take these sources for granted and are of 100% legitimacy, where is your manners? Rediculous. Yet again, I ask this to be civil, not a raise your pitchforks and torches gathering? THANK YOU!!!

/7A

Well provide some foundation / proof for your claims then! All you've provided us with are links to other sites!

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
No need for the caps m8, were not DEAF

Weve had so many hoaxes here that people are just fedup when someone like you comes along and sprouts stuff such as "close the windows, stay inside,something will happen, Haiti, Cyborgs, Russia bla bla bla ......"

And then no links to whatever and google isnt returning anything.

And then you expect us not to ask for any information?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Forget about the site than you self rightious typical skeptic!!! I am sick and tired of all the hatred and destruction you of all represent now. Do you not see what this very cause for ATS has become for our community?? It's practically causing a freaking rapture inside out!! Put yourself in my position, why in the hell should I SERVE YOU my materials after how I've been treated??? Think about it.

/7A

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join