It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

07/07/07 Time is Running Out (Supposedly)!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Why?

Well you started it?

Now deal with it!

Edit: And i never said that i was some skeptic, only that i wanted to view the information you have before making up my mind.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by Fett Pinkus]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Also, what I've shared was of second source and it is agreed by us not to share any one the materials because, well its kinda obvious now, you'll tear it to shreds. Again, it will be released. I'm not going to give you a piece of anything if this is the way things are turning out.

/7A

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Your assuming like I take these sources for granted and are of 100% legitimacy, where is your manners? Rediculous. Yet again, I ask this to be civil, not a raise your pitchforks and torches gathering? THANK YOU!!!

If you don't take these sources for granted, get back to us when you have something tangible and concrete.

Looks like you can't provide evidence for anything, so you just start pointing out random things so eventually the most gullible will fall for it and start agreeing with you.

What? Are you expecting us to accept these things just by word of mouth? You just said not even you trust your 'sources', but somehow we're not being 'civil' for not blindly trusting it?

You are the one hyping things, and worse than that - you're doing it knowingly that many really believe these things and might even be scared.

How is that civil?

Oh and by the way, I don't take kindly to DEMANDS.

"The ball is mine, if you don't let me win I'll just leave and nobody plays."

Next hoax please...

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
Why?

Well you started it?

Now deal with it!

Edit: And i never said that i was some skeptic, only that i wanted to view the information you have before making up my mind.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by Fett Pinkus]

Deal with many of everyones CRANKY MOOD? I'm no psyciatrist!!!

/7A

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Also, what I've shared was of second source and it is agreed by us not to share any one the materials because, well its kinda obvious now, you'll tear it to shreds. Again, it will be released. I'm not going to give you a piece of anything if this is the way things are turning out.

/7A

Shared? What did you share?

Haiti, Cyborgs, Russia?

If we tear it to shreds then that would mean that its not reliable at all and most likely made up

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
You know what the hell with all of you and your rude blatent replys. Why dont we just bear teeth and growl at newcomers and what they have to say? Sounds like a plan already at work. Thank you all for sharing your true colors to the rest of us.

/7A

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Just unbeliveable really

All what we want are some decent links with information to see what you are talking about.

And with your join date your not that much of a newbie either so you ought to know how it works here on the board.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
OH actually I do know what it's like on the board. You might want to check out some other threads of mine, five moderators had to seriously close it because of what your all very well doing. Also, links to the material? The material is not public ?! No where did I say its public !!!!!!!!

/7A

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

You know what the hell with all of you and your rude blatent replys. Why dont we just bear teeth and growl at newcomers and what they have to say? Sounds like a plan already at work. Thank you all for sharing your true colors to the rest of us.

/7A

How have we been rude? You post saying that you have 'ultra top secret' information but you can't share it yet, watch the news, cyborgs, russia, haiti, aliendisc etc etc. You've shown us nothing concrete at all so why should we believe you straight away? What did you aim to achieve by coming on here and posting it anyway?

'I know something you don't know ner ner ner', that's the sort of post that is not taken well around here, surely you know that, how about posting something concrete to prove us all wrong?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I'm leaving this subject matter, your all very evil and well, very mentally unstable to deal with others. Very immature.

Have a wonderful satanic day to come.

/7A OUT.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Good bye then

And if you decide to comeback with real evidence then by all means do so

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
Good bye then

And if you decide to comeback with real evidence then by all means do so

No, I won't comeback with real evidence because, I think you don't deserve it. It's well proven.

Good bye,
/7A

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
From the thread author's opening post:

Originally posted by thesaint
Well a lot of discussion has taken place about tommorows date of 07/07/07 some have said it will be the NWO coming out, Severe Terrorist Attacks and even some have said this is the date for UFO/Alien Disclosure.

Well no more waiting guys and gals here in the UK we are a mere 2 hours and 36 mins away (And not counting!!!!)

So people whats going to happen tommorow apart from nothing???
* emphasis mine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please focus your responses on the Actual topic of discussion
... NOT each other.

Thank you.

... and now back to:
07/07/07 Time is Running Out (Supposedly)!!

[edit on 7-7-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Al Gore is in London..

does that count as a tragic event?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It`s 9:35pm here in Japan and it has been a normal day just like any other.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Well if what we expect to be a tragic scenario doesn't happen, there is another plot point to consider and it is legit - thus far. First there is the Live Earth Concert in 7 countries today. It works for globalizing Green technology, like those coil lightbulbs and acting to prevent or slow Global Warming. That is a good testament to the following:

The Anunnaki New World Order is now very close at hand. It is rapidly being implemented. More and more, laws will be used to restrict rights and privileges. The restrictions will generally have some reasonable sounding premises and appear to be founded upon good intentions, but underneath, they are otherwise.

Issues such as: managing resources, conserving water, improving public health, safety and education, reducing greenhouse effects, preventing child abuse, reducing petrol prices etc. will be used to circumvent liberties. The heavy hands of rulers will be felt by citizens as the governors become more and more draconian with their laws.

Indigenous people all around the world are being singled out and targeted by the ruling elite, and their rights are being trampled. Many loyal citizens are content to watch indigenous people abused by governments. But, once the governments get a taste of power by abusing aboriginal people, they will turn on some of the less vulnerable people in the societies. Still, the loyalists will watch, as long as they are not the victims.

Link

That reference is well, unfolding. Thanks to many events like Live Earth and www.bungie.net... And forgive me for not saying if there isn't going to be a tragic event. There already has been , 50+ deaths in iraq? It's kind of sad to consider them not tragic, is it not?

/7A

EDIT:

news.bbc.co.uk...

70+ dead now. -_-

Live Earth Concert Link: www.liveearth.org...

Originally posted by InSaneTK
Oh and the live earth consert is being held on 7 continets. There is also a vote going on about the new 7 wonders of the world.

According to Mr. Icke (David Icke) and his claims of reptilian shapeshifters and the illuminati, thanks to infinity for confirming Mr Al Gore is in london today, and could suspiciously be with a cult worship service, as london is well, considered the domain for reptoids and ickes pivital dragon symbology.

MTV: Al Gore Says Live Earth Is Just The Beginning

Indeed it is just the beginning Al...

news.bbc.co.uk...

...The beginning for the new world order.

[edit on 7/7/2007 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I saw a documentary in England about the 'russian cyborgs'.

The reporter was let into a 'cyborg' camp.
It was an experiment during the cold war to create the perfect soldier but the human 'guinea pigs' are still having big problems with the technology.

All they had done, was replacing human arms and/or legs with very very strong artificial ones.

Sammy

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Thank you Adolas for your response upon my previous claim. A contact of mine has said the program is not to well sucessful, so I do believe what you are saying if it went that far! Thanks, and do take care. Also, the zombie thing here in the u.s may be a bit to far, but its something I've been told so.... dont be to paranoid!!
And no I'm not calling you paranoid.... >_> some people will have claimed my reply to you as a tactic to SCARE YOU. lol... Now thats paranoid o_o?

/7A

EDIT:

Also please read my other previous post above yours, there is a lot of facts in there...

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Well a lot of discussion has taken place about tommorows date of 07/07/07 some have said it will be the NWO coming out, Severe Terrorist Attacks and even some have said this is the date for UFO/Alien Disclosure.

Oh my god!!!

(looks out the window)

chirp...chirp...chirp...

(runs to the back of the house and checks the other window)

...dog stretches lazily in the yard, looks up and yawns...

(turns on the radio)

"...rains in North Texas continue to..." (dial)
"...after Paris Hilton's early release..." (dial)
"...and Jeeezuss said unto the people..." (dial)
"...still no sign of the rain letting up..." (dial)
"...as the high school marching bands start practice..." (dial)
"...light traffic on the interstate due to..." (dial)

(turns radio off, comes back to computer)

Ummmm... Did they say what time this was going to happen?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   

some people will have claimed my reply to you as a tactic to SCARE YOU. lol... Now thats paranoid o_o?
/7A

OMG.

Something very wrong is happening people!!! Lock your doors, secure your windows and do not go out and about!

Love and blessings,
/7A

I'm serious, lock your doors and secure your windows - do not go out and about, I've received above top secret intelligence with several of my outside sources and there is an out break in affect right now, primarily somewhere I will not disclose further information as of yet. Things will "seem" normal for now, however, just remain calm and do not panic.

/7A

Can you explain what you are talking about here?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join