It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is anyone else seeing demonic/skeletal cloud formations?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I've gotta get a camera and take pictures of this. They look like mythical beasts coming for battle. I don't like it, it's pretty spooky actually. I've been seeing posts about people seeing strange things in the clouds. Is anyone else seeing strange things up there? I'm also having strange dreams...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think we're all capable of seeing what we want to see.

Some things do look demonic- fires can also give the illusion of demons, etc.

Shadows can do the same.

Stay away from all the above and have more positive thoughts. If you watch these formations for awhile they will change into nice, benign things.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Of course I can demonic or satanic cloud formations. I see them often. But, just as often, I see ducks and dragons, horses and hippos, turtles and, once in a while, tarantulas.

Looking up at clouds on a lazy afternoon, one can see whatever the mind fancies.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I think you are right because I live in canada and I have been seeing these weird shaped clouds during the day and at night. Its so freaky. The clouds look like there could be U.F.Os hiding inside the clouds or something like that, just waiting to attack, mabey on 07/07/07. I'm not sure about any of this but i think SOMETHING IS COMING VERY VERY SOON AND THEY ARE HINDING IN THE CLOUDS. The only way that U.F.Os can hide in those clouds is that they could have an invisible shield. Last night I had a dream about aliens invading earth and almost everybody died, and it took place on 07/07/07. I have never had a dream about aliens before so I'm OFFICIALY FREAKED OUT.

AND PEACE BE WITH EVERYONE!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ckrules406
I think you are right because I live in canada and I have been seeing these weird shaped clouds during the day and at night. Its so freaky. The clouds look like there could be U.F.Os hiding inside the clouds or something like that, just waiting to attack, mabey on 07/07/07. I'm not sure about any of this but i think SOMETHING IS COMING VERY VERY SOON AND THEY ARE HINDING IN THE CLOUDS. The only way that U.F.Os can hide in those clouds is that they could have an invisible shield. Last night I had a dream about aliens invading earth and almost everybody died, and it took place on 07/07/07. I have never had a dream about aliens before so I'm OFFICIALY FREAKED OUT.

Here's the problem, It's not that I'm making the clouds into anything. THey are pretty detailed, like remains unearthed. IT's pretty spooky because I'm not looking long enough to make them out. They're pretty much jumping out at me like 3d.

Plus the fact I've had dreams of this and have acutually felt electric surges pulsing through me isn't a good sign. All I know is that If I can make it thru the summer, I'm bouncing USA, trying to get as rural as I can find...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It's practically the same when you stare at someone's face in the dark for a long time. It makes you turn into anything^^

[edit on 5-7-2007 by ZikhaN]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
When I first moved into Norwich back in the early 90's; my then boyfriend,now husband and I were driving along the outskirts of the city. We both saw it along with some other people that day a huge demonic face looking down onto the city. It was formed from dark clouds, but the face was clearly discernible. There was no mistaking the form that it had taken.

We were not the only ones shaken up by the site of it. Had I had a digital camera at the time and a computer, I would have photographed it. The grin was as sinister as the face. As it turns out, Norwich history is filled with bloodshed and violence. Athough crime is relatively low in Norwich, compared to London and other cities-it does have it's problems, as there are many in the city who have turned their back on G-d.

I would much rather see our Heavenly Father in the clouds, or our Saviour than to look at that cloud ever again. It was truly creepy and I haven't seen one remotely like it since.

However, when I was younger and a tornado hit a town where I went to school in the US, somebody photographed our Saviour in the clouds, as all of us kids were spared when that F5 tornado ripped through Cabot on March 29, 1976. A day that I will never forget.

I believe you in what you saw in the clouds, and others who witness the phenomena will know how eerie and creepy it is.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Id like to hear more about this dream.

ckrules,do you mind?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have before. My niece has/had some pictures of very strange formations that would show up anywhere she went.

While it can be argued that most of this is a product of one's imagination, it is kind of hard to say that with confidence when multiple people are seeing the same image as you do.

What does it mean? Well, in all honesty, probably not much. It's just a cloud, right? However, it does make you wonder sometimes.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You are right something is coming in the not too distant future and yes, they do use clouds to hide in. my websiteIf you go to my site, you will see not on the main page, but on the second page, if I remember correctly a ufo that I photographed with my slr camera (before digital) that was not visible when the photograph was taken in July 2002. It was taken just above my flat. Some of them use cloud cover to cloak while in our atmosphere, while others have other forms of cloaking so that they are not visible. The two ufos photographed on my website (one be me, the other my husband) I had sensed their presence. Why I could sense them and he couldn't is yet to be discovered. Nevertheless, there is going to be something really big in the not too distant future.

After I was taken to be shown 9/11 when I was 12/13 years of age-I had continuous dreams of the sky being filled with spacecraft from other worlds. I use to panic when I had these dreams. When I have them now, I don't panic. I just take each day as it comes and leave the rest to G-d.

My friend sleep in the knowledge that you are not alone with your dreams and you have a right to feel concerned and apprehensive. I know I did when I was younger, but having been exposed to paranormal phenomena from 4-44(October) I am use to it and accept the reality of things that we can't see, but are real just the same. The camera sees what the eye can't see, and when we can see it, people tell us that we are hallucinating. A camera can't hallucinate.

LOVE, LIGHT AND PEACE

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by acegotflows
I've gotta get a camera and take pictures of this. They look like mythical beasts coming for battle. I don't like it, it's pretty spooky actually. I've been seeing posts about people seeing strange things in the clouds. Is anyone else seeing strange things up there? I'm also having strange dreams...

Try this out: use your digital camera with a flash and look at the structures you see in the clouds. You will notice that some structures are "energised" with your flash. It's harder to do at night time, but I've done it. When the clouds are at the right altitude, you can spot ghost like structures on your camera screen. Zoom in, and you'll spot other stuff than mythical beast, trust me.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Clouds are funny things. They can take all sorts of weird shapes.

This site has some amazing cloud pictures.

I doubt "anything is coming." Other than tomorrow, that is.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Here is another one put in the time traveler thread by onthedeck

I saw a cloud that looked demonic, laughing at me. That was back in 1990. It totaly freaked me out. I had almost done something bad that night, after seeing that cloud and it was at night but the lights were reflecting off of it, I made a complete change of direction in my life.

If people are seeing those types of things, I can verrify how freaky that is, especially when it starts laughing at you.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Clouds are funny things. They can take all sorts of weird shapes.

This site has some amazing cloud pictures.

I doubt "anything is coming." Other than tomorrow, that is.

Are you sure that tomorrow is here when you think it's here? Or is it just "here" because you think it's "here?"

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I love the sky. As someone once said "it's the greatest free show on earth." Spot the grey's face in this picture with his craft in the picture below.
[IMG]http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z53/wigit_photo/SV208253.jpg[/ IMG]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
[this is for thesonofman] well I was at a amusment park and these flying saucers came out of nowhere and started abducting people. I ran for my house and hid inside for awhile. Then i noticed that 2 aliens were at my basement window and were trying to shoot me with a plasma or laser gun that they had. For some reason i had a grenade with me so i threw it at the aliens and they blew up and died. I stayed in my house until it was 7:00 pm. I noticed it was july 7 2007 according to my cell phone. I walked outside at 7:00 pm and saw that fbi helicopters were landing in front of my house and right behind them were alien motherships that killed all the fbi agents and blew up their helicopter. And that is when i woke up from my dream.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by ckrules406]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
NASA has some interesting new stuff on "clouds" but I can't vouch for their disposition or relationship to any particular socio-iconography or osteonomy. A photo, here. A quickie NASA article on noctilucent clouds and the AIM mission, here.

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 5-7-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Kaminski, that is beautiful. I can't say that I have ever seen anything like that. However, it is certainly beautiful

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
the dream I had the other night was strange b/c I wasn't sleep yet. First There was all dark then some bright lights flashing, flashing everywhere, followed by fire, everything engulfed. Then there was a flyover of these brids, but they covered the whole sky, after staring at them long enough they turned into seperate beings, spirits or angels. Then I felt a peace I've never felt before and that was the end of everything. After the peaceful feeling I woke up and felt like I was floating. Strange stuff.

still haven't figured out why I feel the electric surges through my body at night sometimes.

I know there are always going to be people that say "it's in your head" or " you can make it to be whatever you want". I've been seeing and feeling these things my entire life, but lately there has been a stronger energy about, as if they are demanding my attention.

Seems Padre Pio had some type of vision that reminds me of what I saw

interesting site

"The night will be very cold. The wind will roar. After a time a thunderbolt will be heard. Lock all the doors and windows. Talk to no one outside the house. Kneel down before a crucifix, be sorry for your sins, and beg My Mothers protection. Do not look during the earthquake, because the anger of God is holy! Jesus does not want us to behold the anger of God, because God's anger must be contemplated with fear and trembling.

"Those who disregard this advice will be killed instantly. The wind will carry with it poisonous gases which will be diffused over the entire earth. Those who suffer and die innocently will be martyrs and they will be with Me in My Kingdom. Satan will triumph! But in three nights, the earthquake and fire will cease. On the following day the sun will shine again, angels will descend from Heaven and will spread the spirit of peace over the earth. A feeling of immeasurable gratitude will take possession of those who survive this most terrible ordeal, the impending punishment, with which God will visit the earth since creation.

"This catastrophe shall come upon the earth like a flash of lightning! At which moment the light of the morning sun shall be replaced by black darkness! No one shall leave the house or look out a window from that moment on. I Myself shall come amidst thunder and lightning. The wicked shall behold My Divine Heart. There shall be great confusion because of this utter darkness in which the entire earth shall be enveloped, and many, many shall die from fear and despair.

[edit on 7/5/2007 by acegotflows]

[edit on 7/5/2007 by acegotflows]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It's probably the clouds preparing to attack.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join