It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is anyone else seeing demonic/skeletal cloud formations?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I've been seeing alot of strange clouds lately, but maybe they have always been this way and I'm only now just noticing it. Mostly I've noticed clouds have different patterns in them now. Also, almost every night now, I see these rays of clouds, that go out from one central point. Probably those are just northern lights.

As for the skeletons, etc, yes I see those too. As you say, I'm not looking at them & making them become whatever, i just happen to look up & the image is there.

Last year I had a dream about clouds. A storm was approaching & we were all being told to evacuate. Then the clouds started to change into UFO's & started firing at people and killing them. My freind was struck & killed, then i ran into the woods and hid behind a bush. An alien, who looked human, found me & I thought he was going to kill me, but he didn't. He just threw, or passed, a big blue ball to me, which made no sense!

There's also some unexplained thing happening with clouds now called Noctilucent clouds, that glow at night & are moving over Europe.
Link

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I once saw a near eternal cloud formation that seemed to resemble the walls of skeleton heads from dead people.

That was many years ago, and they resembled the wall of dead people from one of the first Doom games. Quite funny to look at.

It even scrolled like it did in the doom game

[edit on 6/7/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by acegotflows
They look like mythical beasts coming for battle. I don't like it, it's pretty spooky actually. I've been seeing posts about people seeing strange things in the clouds. Is anyone else seeing strange things up there?

OMG...lol I cannot believe you started this thread. My wife and I have been seeing those sort of scenes for around 6 months.

I didn't mention it to her at first because I thought I was losing my mind, then she said "I've seen skeletons in the clouds for a week now", and I was amazed.

I've even seen what looked like soldiers on horseback with spears charging toward one another. It was very strange and very creepy and we decided to ignore it and not mention it.

I was wondering what it all meant and if it was just our own subconscious but we NEVER saw nor sought to see those sort of things before.

What sort of dreams are you having? Can you elaborate?

[edit on 6-7-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
My mistake I see you have posted your dream description. I have said before and I'll say it again: there is something strange on the horizon. Those skeletons and skulls even made it into my dreams eventually.

I've had more than just strange dreams but I won't go into all that again, but I will say that the dreams around the time of the skeletal clouds were alien related.

Dream 1:

There are UFO's in the sky. Small orbs everywhere and I am excited because I finally see the proof that will be shown to the world. I tell my wife to get me the binoculars. She does. I turn them toward the UFO's and suddenly I see a giant skeleton where the UFO's were. It wore a strange cone like helmet and I hear or sense the feeling that these are "ancient warriors". Ancient warriors? I start to get afraid.

Dream 2:

There is a UFO in the sky off on the horizon and above the harbor, a very large one. I am excited again and a lot of people are standing out in the streets. We rush out and point up at it in amazement. Then it emits a white beam that sweeps from left to right. I think "hmm...what was that?" then a GIANT tidal wave rises so high its larger than the city skyscrapers. Everyone panics and runs inside.

I grab hands with my wife and tell her we need to pray.

---

The funny thing is that I never used to look at the UFO phenomenon as a threat to us in any way so the dreams confused me, but over a time I've come to realize that I may have been wrong in my initial impressions about UFO's. I think something serious is going on and I think it will affect us all. Believers and non-believers

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I haven't been looking at the clouds lately. but a few years ago, when I was lying out at the beach, I would always see beautiful angels in the cloud formations. I saw them for a few years and wondered what it meant.

I'm going to start paying more attention to the clouds now.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
NASA has some interesting new stuff on "clouds" but I can't vouch for their disposition or relationship to any particular socio-iconography or osteonomy. A photo, here. A quickie NASA article on noctilucent clouds and the AIM mission, here.

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 5-7-2007 by V Kaminski]

Yeah, I caught a couple of awesome cloud images myself, and one of them looked a little similar to that one.

" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Here

Though, if you see any gods of war on the attack, let me know.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by Saturn]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
With something as subjective as perceived patterns in cloud formations, it's important to avoid allowing coincidental accounts of a common occurrence (seeing things in clouds) to snowball into a belief in a phenomenon that may not exist. With that in mind, I'm not sure why I'm even posting the following, but I am.

Years ago, in the early 1990s, I was meditating and ended up falling asleep. I dreamed of an enormous face in the sky, made of clouds. It was a skeletal, skull-like face, with deep dark eye sockets and an ominous, threatening expression on its face. It was so vivid and intense that I awoke terrified. It wasn't the face that frightened me, but the sense of foreboding that accompanied it. I was so afraid that I looked out my windows for clouds several times that day. It was one of those strange dreams that you remember for the rest of your life, even if you aren't sure why, and even as you continually tell yourself that "it was just a random dream."

I do not believe that necessarily means anything, but I confess when seeing this thread's subject title, I instantly recalled that dream and felt chills creeping up my neck.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I think we're all capable of seeing what we want to see.

Some things do look demonic- fires can also give the illusion of demons, etc.

Shadows can do the same.

Stay away from all the above and have more positive thoughts. If you watch these formations for awhile they will change into nice, benign things.

Words of wisdom.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl

Originally posted by dgtempe
I think we're all capable of seeing what we want to see.
Stay away from all the above and have more positive thoughts. If you watch these formations for awhile they will change into nice, benign things.

Words of wisdom.

For whom?

It was already stated that the images came as a surprise to those who saw them. I wasn't thinking positive or negative thoughts really I was just sitting at work and looked out the window. It wasn't during a time of stress or unrest and happened every so often.

It's always good to be skeptical and I know most people here at ATS tend to dismiss the unusual quite often as simply imagination gone wild (which is surprising but understandable), but I assure you neither I nor my wife were looking for skeletal wars to appear in the clouds. They also didn't turn into rabbits or angels after a little while they stayed skeletons until I just stopped looking.

Is it possible it could have been my imagination and coincidental my wife saw the exact same type of odd cloud images around the same time that I did before bringing it to each others attention? Sure. I'm not denying that at all.

I didn't look at the skeletal figures of war as "evil" either, since it didn't frighten me, but after my wife mentioned it I thought about the possibility of it being an omen. Honestly though I really don't know what to make of it so I can't really say.

I told a particularly religious acquaintance about it, not as if it were something urgent but casually mentioned it in case it had some kind of relevance that lost me. What really surprises me is that the Christian Bible he believes in is full of signs, visions and omens yet he dismissed it entirely as if I was losing my mind.

Okey dokey.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I saw more today. It's hard to believe it's any kind of conspiracy at work, but they did catch my attention enough that i thought how strange it was that I keep seeing them lately. Before it was like I had to stare at a cloud for awhile & it becomes a shape, like a dog or a horse, and no-one else would see that shape, but these are different, I just look up and they're there.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ckrules406
I think you are right because I live in canada and I have been seeing these weird shaped clouds during the day and at night. Its so freaky. The clouds look like there could be U.F.Os hiding inside the clouds or something like that, just waiting to attack, mabey on 07/07/07. I'm not sure about any of this but i think SOMETHING IS COMING VERY VERY SOON AND THEY ARE HINDING IN THE CLOUDS. The only way that U.F.Os can hide in those clouds is that they could have an invisible shield. Last night I had a dream about aliens invading earth and almost everybody died, and it took place on 07/07/07. I have never had a dream about aliens before so I'm OFFICIALY FREAKED OUT.

AND PEACE BE WITH EVERYONE!!!

I have been seeing ghosts,demons,UFOS,Aleins and weird monsters in my dreams. ckrules u are right and im scared because its 07/07/07.

EVERYONE STAY SAFE AND SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN!

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I've gotta get a camera and take pictures of this. They look like mythical beasts coming for battle. I don't like it, it's pretty spooky actually. I've been seeing posts about people seeing strange things in the clouds. Is anyone else seeing strange things up there? I'm also having strange dreams...

Hello, Acegotflows, this is quite a coincidence, but I was down at the beach on Tuesday night (July 3rd) and saw a cloud formation that blew my mind. It looked like a dragon but without a tail. The dragon was flying, wings spread and mouth open. The sun was setting and there were really no other clouds in the sky so it really stood out. It looked especially cool because the dragon was heading towards the setting sun.

The cloud itself was very wispy, almost cirrus like but seemed too low in the sky to be cirrus clouds. The patterns the wispy cloud made were unmistakable, it looked like a dragon, no imagination needed, a four year old could have figured it out. It looked more like a drawing than a cloud formation, as the wisps looked like lines in the drawing, and the blue sky showing thru added more detail. It truly was incredible as you could see detail in the head (eyes, nose, open mouth) and wings. What it really reminded me of was a “tribal” type tattoo.

I didn’t think anything of it at the time, except that it looked cool. I wanted to know if this is similar to what you have been seeing?

As I had said, this cloud formation was very wispy (you could see the blue sky thru most of the formation) so I don’t think it could have concealed any hiding UFO’s. But one thing I did notice that seemed odd: over the course of an hour it never moved or changed shape, as many cloud formations do. It just stayed in the shape of a cool looking dragon without a tail.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Jesus said: "My people, I have told you many times to look to the skies for the signs of your times. Many heavenly bodies have traversed your skies giving you signs, if you were attentive to them. I have shown you many comets and changes in the stars. The colors of the sky also will foreshadow the events of the Tribulation. Look for your comet of chastisement, for it will soon be visible and recognized by all. You have explored the planets and stars for your own gain, but your fail to see how my scriptures will be fulfilled in these signs of things to come."

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I have a strong suspicion that the increased incidences of unusual cloud formations have not to do with the paranormal, so much as global warming and/or increased solar flare activity, which are acting on the atmosphere. It could even have to do with increased pollutants acting on the way the water droplets in the clouds are congregating.

Who's to say what the clouds looked like during the last ice age, or during the PreCambrian?

I know people want to believe in something more and above us all, but in my experience, you absolutely have to look at and exhaust ALL the mundane possibilities before going off and declaring something bad is going to happen based on the way the clouds look and the arbitrary number in our dating system.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I've been thinking the past couple of days.

I live in L.A. and we don't get very many clouds. What if the barrier with HAARP is a way of keeping these clouds/spirits out? Then they use HAARP to raise the temp and bake us. That's what seems to be going on right now. I feel dryer and dryer every day.

The cloud formations are strange. Today I saw an angel/skull looking thing. Just staring at me. It wasn't a huge but as DR Zero said, too low in the sky to be cirrus. And as I said before, we don't get very many clouds, so I'm not sure what to think. Also the dreams and visions I've been having have been more vivid.

If anyone believes in the whole reptilian thing should take notice at the heatwave. Does it seem like you are being sucked dry, like your joints and tendons are being drained somehow? Does this mean anything about Planet X and The reptilians from Orion. It seems like the surface will be baked soon, either in fire or in disease and death, maybe even both.

If you don't believe in those types of things, then that's cool too, just wondering aloud...

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

If anyone believes in the whole reptilian thing should take notice at the heatwave. Does it seem like you are being sucked dry, like your joints and tendons are being drained somehow? Does this mean anything about Planet X and The reptilians from Orion. It seems like the surface will be baked soon, either in fire or in disease and death, maybe even both.

If you don't believe in those types of things, then that's cool too, just wondering aloud...

Heatwave? What heatwave? All it has done here in Texas for the past three weeks is rain!! Today is probably the first day it has been over 85 degrees in a week and a half.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Heatwave? What heatwave? All it has done here in Texas for the past three weeks is rain!! Today is probably the first day it has been over 85 degrees in a week and a half.

heatwave

the whole west coast is having a heatwave. While south central US is getting rain, the whole west is burning up and getting the drought...

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

the whole west coast is having a heatwave. While south central US is getting rain, the whole west is burning up and getting the drought...

Ace, I was being fecetious,really. I find it rather ironic that the roles have sort of geographically reversed. Usually, at this time of the year, it's the west coast that is getting all of the rain and we are sweltering down here in Texas... Now, it's just the reverse.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I saw a cloud that looked like a shrimp, cant say if it was demonic, but it sure looked delicious!!!! Think of a shrimp the size of a Zeplin!!! how much shrimp sauce would it take to smother it? EMMMMMmmmmm Shrimp!!!!!! but yeh, I saw no demonic clouds, just 1 cloud, and I repeat, Shrimp!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Ace, I was being fecetious,really. I find it rather ironic that the roles have sort of geographically reversed. Usually, at this time of the year, it's the west coast that is getting all of the rain and we are sweltering down here in Texas... Now, it's just the reverse.

AHA, figured as much

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join