It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is anyone else seeing demonic/skeletal cloud formations?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Perspectives
I believe that this subject has been submitted in the wrong forum.
Just because the 'cloud formations' have similarities to mythical beasts does not fully justify inclusion in this forum.
Perhaps this subject is more at home in the paranormal forum
Having said that the subject of cloud formations and an individuals perception of what the eye and the mind composes of the image recieved.
How many claims parallel this?
Jesus Christs image viewed in a cookie; Elvis Presleys face viewed in a dry stone wall or in a crumpled sheet of cooking foil?
The list could be endless.
We see what we want to see and that is the log and short of the matter.
Cloud formation is more at home for predicting the weather than believing that each and every cloud has a hidden agenda.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by acegotflows
I've been thinking the past couple of days.

I live in L.A. and we don't get very many clouds . . . The cloud formations are strange. Today I saw an angel/skull looking thing. Just staring at me. It wasn't a huge but as DR Zero said, too low in the sky to be cirrus . . .

Yeah, I'm down in O.C., that's where I saw the Dragon Cloud, nothing today though, too much marine layer down here. Next time I see something strange I will take a picture.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I am certainly with you on the weird clouds and weird dreams. The other day I was watching as the sun was setting and one after another small clouds appeared seemingly out of nowhere and began to spread out in the sky. I could not make out any particular shape among them though. I usually see benign shapes though sometimes I am presented with the visage of the prophet Mickey Mouse *PEACE BE UPON HIM*.

I also had a weird dream last night where I was waiting all night long to get a heart operation. I shudder to think what would have happened had I not woken up.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglosaxon

. . . We see what we want to see and that is the log and short of the matter.
Cloud formation is more at home for predicting the weather than believing that each and every cloud has a hidden agenda . . .

I'm not saying that it's anything other that a coincidence, and I doubt that there are hidden agendas, but what I saw was a cloud formation that looked exactly like a dragon, no ifs ands or buts about it. Like I said before, a four year old could figure it out. It wasn't a big puffy cloud that's shape kept shifting, it was wisps of cloud that formed the image of a dragon and it stayed like that for over an hour (until it got dark). Usually I'll see something cool in the clouds and say, "Hey, that kind of looks like a (fill in the blank)," but then it will move and twist and distort into something else. This was different, perhaps a completely natural occurrence, but different.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I posted one on the paranormal board, got no response, figured that this board would be more informative.

It would be one thing if I were looking at the clouds long enought to make them into something, but 1)they arent' that big of formations and 2) I don't stare, I just happen to see them. If my mind works that fast, then I'm just seeing things, but I really doubt it...

[edit on 7/7/2007 by acegotflows]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
today Just looked up at the clouds b/c there actually were some, and I saw some disk shaped, literally like a huge foo fighter shape. I thought it was interesting so I kept looking. Looked like things were dancing back and forth behind the clouds. Interesting stuff.

Then the clouds started taking shapes. One of which I've seen in my sleep, so I don't know what to make of that. I gotta get a camera, but clouds have been so few lately...

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Disc shaped clouds are called lenticular clouds.

A cloud is a cloud, not a huge secret message in the sky.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Iam glad we are looking at clouds..its quite relaxing and some of the shaps, like lenticular, mentioned in the above post , can be quite spectacular. The human eye is great for filling in gaps in a chaotic system and seeing a variety of shapes, which others can discern also. I remember the wtc and the demon photos for example

i have seen other photos even more erie than that

there was one cloud formatio that took place during sunset..it looked like a horseman of the apocalypse with red hues..quite impressive.

well it beats watching paint dry thats for sure

Sys

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I just joined ATS yesterday, so this is my first post here.
I came here mainly for the paranormal section, but on having a look around the forum I found this quite an interesting topic and just wanted to give my view.
Though I've seen many strange-looking, animalistic, even face-shaped clouds in the past, I don't think they are anything more than simply clouds which just happen to have taken on a form familiar to us - though still no less fascinating. And though I seriously doubt they are messages from a 'higher being' or here to warn us of some impending doom, I do respect other peoples opinions in that area of thought; our world is wrought with modern-day mysteries.

I took a photo a couple of weeks ago of what I thought looked like a Phoenix, if anyone's interested. Though my opinion is that it is a cloud and nothing more:

[edit on 21-9-2007 by laurelin]

[edit on 21-9-2007 by laurelin]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join