It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Democrat will be our next president. But not Dean.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Bush pandering to Illegal Immigrants. Not exactly energizing your base is it.

Bush on the record saying Muslims and Christians God are one in the same. Making his so called Christian�s very angry.

Bush now wants to go to the moon and mars with a huge federal deficit. Yea I think this is great but will conservatives or other middle of the road folks? The deficit alone would do it for conservatives but not the average person.

The media doing everything it can to bash Dean and make Clark look great.

Makes you wonder if Bush is doing things on purpose to loose the election. Maybe to avoid impeachment and removal from office?

I predict Bush will loose the election in 2004 and Clark the Clinton anointed candidate will be our next president. Which also would mean the same politics that have controlled this country for the last 24 years will still be in power.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Dont forget Cali has the largest Mexican population in the US along with the most electoral votes. I have a really hard time believing Bush will lose this election. None of these democrats have a "plan" on how to beat him. They are letting the biggest issue go by (economy) while they all waste their time arguing about the War on Terror, which if polls are any indication is a losing battle for democrats. Bush stole the health care issue from them which was a huge reason the Democrats had alot of elders voting for them in the past and the democrats have not even touched upon education reform, abortion, civil liberties or anything yet.

They are blogged down on domestic and foriegn policies on the war on terror and if they don't get off of it today, then they are pretty much a lost cause. The personal attacks on eachother in the primaries also is making Bush look that much better. Why should anyone vote for a democrat when their own party argues over issues that are supposed to represent the party. Im not talking about just one issue either, they all have their own "views" on the way things should be. They will have a Republican congress as well, which will make it nearly impossible for any democrat, granted one was elected to implement his/her plan.

The democrats IMO already lost this election and have absolutely zero chance of taking Bush out, granted some extreme catastrophe from now to the election.

BTW: Let me add that Bush's immigration policy is a #ing joke. That had to be one of the worst Bills passed in the last 15 years, ranking right up their with allowing China most favored nation status and the WTO.

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by Dreamz]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yesterday I read Joh Titor's information with regards to the US civil war.

I am well aware of John Titor's info, and now think that his info may well be correct. Based on this, it is well possible that the republicans will fix the 2004 election again (as occured in 2000), resulting in a civil war in 2005.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I agree.

Viva la Clark!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
what is the opinion here about the speculation that Clintons are using Clark as setup man for Bush win in order to allow a Hillary run in 2008, He does have dirt on Clark after firing him afterall.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Amen to the Clark predictions...but I think Hillary is aiming for the VP position and help insure the win.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I really don't choose sides when it comes to the republicans or democrats but I think Clark should win the presidental vote. I'm curious on that fact that from everyone I know, they all aren't going to vote for Bush again. Half the people that voted for Bush in his last election are not because of his actions during the war. He has become one of the world's most hated men and that leaves me to this question: Why will he win the next election? (as everyone has predicted he will.)

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I believe you're right, but the big spender liberal going to the White House is BUSH.

Bringing the New Deal to the third world, while denying it to YOU

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix
what is the opinion here about the speculation that Clintons are using Clark as setup man for Bush win in order to allow a Hillary run in 2008, He does have dirt on Clark after firing him afterall.

load of crap.

Amen to the Clark predictions...but I think Hillary is aiming for the VP position and help insure the win.

I don't think hillary is setting her sights on the VP slot. She's said time and time again that she will remain a servant of NY.

Hillary might run in 2008, but loose the nomination. She's a woman. Our society hasn't come that far yet.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hillary verses Gore in 2008.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I believe Dean will win the election. I had this weird dream where he won. So, i checked it out in the bible code and found the words "dean", "president'', and "2004", crossed together. Not to mention he's a member of the skull and bones.
Its gonna suck if he wins though.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
President Bush will win with a landslide election. This whole Democratic race sort of reminds me of that California deal from later last year...

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
Bush pandering to Illegal Immigrants. Not exactly energizing your base is it.

Bush on the record saying Muslims and Christians God are one in the same. Making his so called Christian�s very angry.

Bush now wants to go to the moon and mars with a huge federal deficit. Yea I think this is great but will conservatives or other middle of the road folks? The deficit alone would do it for conservatives but not the average person.

The media doing everything it can to bash Dean and make Clark look great.

Makes you wonder if Bush is doing things on purpose to loose the election. Maybe to avoid impeachment and removal from office?

I predict Bush will loose the election in 2004 and Clark the Clinton anointed candidate will be our next president. Which also would mean the same politics that have controlled this country for the last 24 years will still be in power.

I'm starting to feel like the same powers will ALWAYS be in power. With the exception of maybe Carter, I feel like they've all been company men. But who knows...maybe even Carter is a part of the grand power structure. I hate to believe it...but there's a Bush behind everything it seems since the 60s.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnknowntoYou
I really don't choose sides when it comes to the republicans or democrats but I think Clark should win the presidental vote. I'm curious on that fact that from everyone I know, they all aren't going to vote for Bush again. Half the people that voted for Bush in his last election are not because of his actions during the war. He has become one of the world's most hated men and that leaves me to this question: Why will he win the next election? (as everyone has predicted he will.)

People predict it not because he's wanted or desering, but because he wants it and will do what is necessary. The predictions have to do with a lack of faith in the system...not a sign of faith in the man.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
First of all, Democrats ran the US for 8 years before Bush took office.

Did not a lot of those illegal immigrants not come in during that time?

I would not trust the Democrats to deal with illegal immigrants not now not ever!

The best thing to do is put pressure on Bush to not give these people a free ticket to do what they want. But since they are now in the US it is difficult to get rid of them.

link   
Dean said on Crossfire that he was "Not a member of Scull and Bones".
Said he had never even been asked!

Bush will do WHATEVER it takes to get in again, they are already changing crongressional districts in Cali, Tx and Ohio,.......etc.
More electoricial votes!!

link   

Originally posted by jabb

I believe Dean will win the election. I had this weird dream where he won. So, i checked it out in the bible code and found the words "dean", "president'', and "2004", crossed together. Not to mention he's a member of the skull and bones.
Its gonna suck if he wins though.

He is NOT going to win. He scares too many people. The American people will take a whole lot of mediocre and maybe before they'll take scary.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
First of all, Democrats ran the US for 8 years before Bush took office.

Did not a lot of those illegal immigrants not come in during that time?

I would not trust the Democrats to deal with illegal immigrants not now not ever!

The best thing to do is put pressure on Bush to not give these people a free ticket to do what they want. But since they are now in the US it is difficult to get rid of them.

Illegals have been here since Regan's time. It's not like there was a mass entry during Clinton's term. I lived in South Florida in the 80s and I can tell you...illegals were and have been gaining access for DECADES. Don't try to pin this on democrats. It's just REALLY convenient for Bush when people realize, "Oh crap, the illegals have reproduced and are becoming a majority...we've got to win them over or we'll lose our numbers."

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Losonczy,

okay consider this,

in many western countries that I have followed politics for the past 3 decades, it has been liberal and left wing governments that have been most in favour of immigration and have been soft on illegal immigration.

This is what happened in Canada, in recent years right wing governments have tried to woo immigrants but the experience has not been good. It seems that immigrants are eternally grateful to the political party that lets them in and often for generations vote for it in blind support.

I have to wonder if Bush will succeed with this policy? I would support it if I was American if I knew that Immigration and borders would be tightened up to reduce the problem in future but so far I don't see that happening.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Losonczy,

okay consider this,

in many western countries that I have followed politics for the past 3 decades, it has been liberal and left wing governments that have been most in favour of immigration and have been soft on illegal immigration.

This is what happened in Canada, in recent years right wing governments have tried to woo immigrants but the experience has not been good. It seems that immigrants are eternally grateful to the political party that lets them in and often for generations vote for it in blind support.

I have to wonder if Bush will succeed with this policy? I would support it if I was American if I knew that Immigration and borders would be tightened up to reduce the problem in future but so far I don't see that happening.

I hear what you're saying...and I'm telling you...no Democrat said, "come on Bush, help out the Illegals." He came up with this crap on his own. Democrats tend to be working class...and in the last decade have feared they might lose work to illegals. Republicans and rich Independents are those that sell the story that "American's don't want these jobs." Americans (legal) want any job that they don't have to work at poverty wages. The Democrats didn't create this. The Democrats didn't let the illegals in. This is NOT a Democrat issue. This is a very strange and convenient policy decision coming from Bush. I listened to all the Republicans in the early 90s bitching about NAFTA. They didn't seem to give a crap about Mexico and Canada then...now suddenly they have a conscious about illegals and trade with the North and South to the detriment of the American people they are supposed to represent. And don't forget, these Republicans aren't your friends...the whole damn country would rather buy our prescriptions from Canada where we can get a fair deal...but it's the REpublicans with Pharmaceutical special interests that are trying to ban our import of Canadian drugs. Think about it. For the Republicans, it's about money and numbers and winning...not about what's good for the people.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join