It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's waiting for super smash bro's brawl

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I GOT IT!!!!

This game has no disappointments! I spent 12 hours strait yesterday going through the Adventure mode trying to get as many new characters as possible, and I'm only 73% of the way through. The adventure mode is awesome! It's all that I hoped for and more.

Not only that, but I spent hours playing with friends that I haven't played with in months because of location issues. The online game play is flawless.

The best part is that I can use my old wavebird to play so all of the controls are just as they were before. They also have a few of the old Melee levels, so it's just like a revisit of the old game when we choose to.

My rating (out of 5 stars) this bad boy gets ********************** (don't know the number, but it's way past 5 stars)

BUY THIS GAME!!

Anyone who wants to get down online, u2u me and we can exchange friend codes.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
I GOT IT!!!!

Not only that, but I spent hours playing with friends that I haven't played with in months because of location issues. The online game play is flawless.

Anyone who wants to get down online, u2u me and we can exchange friend codes.

Correction on the 'flawless' online play. It's actually starting to lag massively. I bet the reason the first day's release was so smooth was because of the few people actually playing it compared to now.

They need to get this straitened out, otherwise they'll have one unhappy customer on their hands.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
OK, if no one is going to post in this thread *AFTER* the game is released, then I'm going to just have to post in it *EVERY DAY* until someone wants to exchange codes and fight.

This is an open challenge. I know I am the master, now it's just time to show off.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
ok, here's my daily post....

Still no challengers?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'd play against you online but my Wii isn't hooked up yet. I don't exactly have a main yet, but if I had to choose one it would be Yoshi.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Megaton

Thanks Megaton, at least I know you're out there when the time comes.

Anyone else? What's your excuse?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
3/18/08

over a week of SSBB and no one from this forum wants to exchange codes and fight online......

What happened to all of the pre-release talk?

Well, that was my post for the day.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

Shoot me a U2U bro, I'll gladly play with ya in some smash. I'll send ya my number when the TV isn't being used.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join