It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's waiting for super smash bro's brawl

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberdude78

I understood what ya was tryin' to say to him about Snake bein' a 3rd party member, I have a feelin' Pacman is gonna be in the game, the reson I say this is 'cause Nintendo has a 50% share of a sister company of Namco which owns the rights to the character. I wonder what cool moves the character might have if it does show up in the final game.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
There's gonna be boss appearances in the game and I'm glad to show ya one f them, hope my fellow members post back 'cause this game is gonna top the rest !! (and a new character Diddy Kong)

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'm starting to think that the way this will work is that you'll start with Kirby and fight your way through boss battles and such to unlock characters. Like I'm betting by fighting Petey you'll get either of the princesses depending on whom you save.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Yeah I was thinkin' it's gonna be that way as well, I'm a Link fanatic but Kirby is one of my favs besides Gannondorf. I used to use Kirby for those event challenges 'cause of his floatin' capabilities, if they put Gannon in this game I'm gonna be usin' him for a while, but Link is still my #1 fav, hpe ya post back cyberdude78 !!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I hope you don't mean that I'll have no choice in who I fight each 1player level as. One of the best things about Melee was that 1st player mode allowed me to be who I wanted and kick ass the way I wanted.

Very cool that Diddy Kong is now in the game. I'll assume the fighting will be similar the the way they handled Link and Young Link.

I'm very excited about this game. Very very very very excited.

When we all get it we've got to have an online ATS brawl to end all.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

Ya bet we are gonna have a brawl !!!
:bash:
Hope this thing hapens 'cause I love beatin' some nintendo characters 'till they become little bits an pieces of pixel meat .... MMMMMM !!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I'd be pretty disappointed if in the adventure mode you were forced to start off with just Kirby (as cool as he is), but I wouldn't be too surprised if that's how it happened. After all, HAL Laboratories always did show a bit of favoritism towards Kirby.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Yeah, you're right about Hal Labs likin' kirby more, when I was playin' melee a few days ago all those mini game stuff was more easier when usin' kirby, my damn nephew plays with kirby 24/7. Kirby's got good skills but he always seems to get poped with my sword when I use Link.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I hope giga bowser is in their and also sonic.
:w:
:shk:
:bash::b nghd:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
and I wish tails is in super smash bros brawl.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bigsmoke

Thanks for stopin' by Avenger/nephew , hope ya pass by again tommorow, see ya !!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Did ya guys see how some of the new baddies looked like, this game is gonna be crazy !!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Recently there's been some good news,bad news & then more good news.

Sonic the Hedgehog has now been officially confirmed for SSBB!

But I bet they showed him first to soften the hard blow that was about to come up next....the release date for North America has moved from Dec. 3rd to Feb.10.

Shortly after that there's been some gameplay videos of SSBB that's been popping up lately,which would mean there are playable demos out there somewhere.BTW Sonic IS in the demo!!

[edit on 13-10-2007 by tormentor]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the info bro !!!! I made a bet with my little nephew aka bigsmoke ,who's a member of this site, so I'm gettin' paid !!!!! He's only 10 so he's gonna be payin' me for a looooong time, hehehehehe, just kiddin' ..... I'm not that evil .

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Stage Builder
Whoa now thats new!
Maybe not the concept but for the Super Smash series its new.
We can now customize our own stages & share them!GENIUS!

Whats disappointing is that those stages might last only 1 day,but I wonder if we could save them.
Oh & King Dedede might be fun to use.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by tormentor]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tormentor

Thanks for the info bro !!!!! I'm a darn SSBs geek so I'm really excited for the game to come out

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Anybody checked Smashbros.com yet?
Well the release date has been delayed again & Japan already has the game.
There are definitely a lot of spoilers out there from japan,especially on youtube.If anybody's interested you can see LOTS of gameplay from this youtube user-bdcool187.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tormentor

Yeah I'm envious, I can't wait till it comes out here in the U.S. Have a copy reserved and have been adding money to it so I can just walk in and grab the game and walk out. Videos have been popping up all over the net about this game. Heres the intro to the game.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Intro

And to add, with the Wii being able to go online to play multi player, I wonder if I had my friend come over, if he and I could play at the same time, like a tag battle. He and I won a team tournament with the first game. We're rusty now so we can't wait till this game comes out.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by Slash]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Slash

Thanks for the link amigo
......... me want SSBB soooooo bad right now !!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I gotta say that I'm a huge huge smash fan. I've been so for years. Actually, about a decade now. But what this delay-delay-delay thing is doing to me is putting me more and more off the game. Since the Wii has limited selections in games, at least games that will keep my attention for too long, I've had to go and buy an X-Box 360. Which, I might add, is it's own home media player that I've integrated into my home network and is a really fun use of my spare time.

I'm afraid for Nintendo actually. If they can almost put someone like me off of SSB, then I can't imagine how the moderate players are taking this. Maybe they won't bother with the game at all.

I'm still picking it up the day it comes out. I have my copy reserved (I did so last july I think. It was the day they opened up reservations.)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join