It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's waiting for super smash bro's brawl

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
I am the greatest smasher in the known universe. I've been playing since the game came out in '96. From SSB to SSBM, and will be the best player when Brawl comes out. No one can touch my skills. I play as Star Fox, and of everyone that I've ever played, I whoop @$$.

I'd love to give you the honor of playing me, and losing.

Normally, I'm a very humble and kind person. But, my smash skills are so fantastic that I cannot be humble in the same way when it comes to smash.
I'm pretty good as well in all the versions that came out,I even whooped alote of people at the nintendo world store in manhattan.You might have skills with star fox but can you handle a fine swordsman like link in battle? I don't know if you can handle it, but thanks for the challenge, Hope you continue to post your thoughts on how the new game would meet up with your expectations.Thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Funny, I've got a friend in Brooklyn that's probably one of my only real matches on this earth. Unfortunately, I never get to battle him because I never make it down to NY.

But then again, that's one of the biggies about the new game. The Network play. So when this new game comes out, my above challenge will actually mean something.

When it comes out steve-o, we're gonna beef!

Can't wait.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

But then again, that's one of the biggies about the new game. The Network play. So when this new game comes out, my above challenge will actually mean something.

When it comes out steve-o, we're gonna beef!

Can't wait.
I'll take your challenge Rasobasi420, I never back down from a challenger in any game .We kind of have the same mentality in terms of coming out on top and never taking defeat . After we beat each other to a pulp the true champ will come out on top,even if it's me or you, all I know is if we were to tag team we could probably make everyone cry on the web who dares to face us.Thanks for stepin' up to me like that ,and I hope this event will happen , hope we clash heads but in the end we'll still be friends.Keep on postin' your thoughts on the game,see ya later.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
there has been new additions to the cast of brawl, enjoy.new smash bros pics

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
i can think of 2 people who are waiting for ssbb. my daughter and i. trust me this game will not wait to be an xmas present .

when december 3 rolls around everyone meet up here to exchange friends codes.

who would have imagined the wii would be this strong a year after it was announced. i did so who else?

peace.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by elitegamer23]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
i can think of 2 people who are waiting for ssbb. my daughter and i. trust me this game will not wait to be an xmas present .

when december 3 rolls around everyone meet up here to exchange friends codes.

who would have imagined the wii would be this strong a year after it was announced. i did so who else?

peace.

If those of you haven't found out yet the game will be available on December 3 ,which is near the time of my birthday.Nintendo knows how to get people amped by releasing it a few weeks before christmas hoping to sell another million wiis by releasing SSB Brawl. Another game that's coming out on november 13 is Super Mario Galaxy, hope you post back elitegamer23 and enjoy the games that will be coming out soon.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
im the biggest nintendo fan this side of ats.com ive just been away. so ill be back to talk video games, the e3 expo gets me excited.

ssbb this year! MARIO GALAXY this year. enough said , but wait....

the game i am madly waiting for is metroid. i could care less if there is no online play. if they really pull off the controls like i think they might, this game will be an EXPERIENCE. something comparable to kotor or starcontrol 2.

this will be a great year to own a wii. phantom hourglass will be the only thing to upstage the wii this xmas.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

ssbb this year! MARIO GALAXY this year. enough said , but wait....
the game i am madly waiting for is metroid. i could care less if there is no online play. if they really pull off the controls like i think they might, this game will be an EXPERIENCE. something comparable to kotor or starcontrol 2.
That's another game that I'm highly anticipating for it's arrival on the wii, I kinda feel sorry for the parents this holidey season, since it would be the year that will drain most of their bank accounts 'till their's nothing in them, thanks for posting again elitegamer23 and soon we'll be able to smash when brawl comes out and joke about who lost the most or who got the best skillz.Hope you have a good night and an even greater mornin'.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

the game i am madly waiting for is metroid.

I hear ya! I plan on getting that one for sure, am proud to say I've played and beaten every Metroid game out there (except the pinball one).

Heck, my best character in SSB for the 64 was Samus. My best friend's was Luigi, we spent hours practicing when we were teens. Our other friends would try to take us on in a team game, and we tore them up every time. However, one day by best friend and another friend of ours challenged me to a 2 on one. Close match, but I showed them both up lol.

I'm looking forward to SSBB for sure! Wonder what new characters are in it. Seems Captain Falcon's rival is in, so I assume Captain Falcon is in, Luigi is in for sure, and I saw a pic of a Hammer Bro?

[edit on 11-7-2007 by Slash]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Well I'm assuming that there'll be online play of some sort with this game, so I'd be happy to play anyone from the ATS network.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
Well I'm assuming that there'll be online play of some sort with this game, so I'd be happy to play anyone from the ATS network.
I think we'll all be happy in smashing each other when the game comes out in a few more months. I started this thread to be a who did bad/good when the game comes out so we could post what's gonna be our user names so we could duke it out, I hope it happens, see ya later cyberdude78.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I can't wait to get the game as well so I could whoop some fanboy's behind with my favorite character mario.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsmoke
I can't wait to get the game as well so I could whoop some fanboy's behind with my favorite character mario.
Thanks for the post there bigsmoke hope you don't make the room foggy when I face you online so you won't have any excuses to say when I'm slashin' you with Link. When this game comes out around December all hell is gonna break lose on BTS , since we'll be brawlin' each other and postin' about who did good and who wasn't worth the hype. Till this game comes out I'll be busy trainin' in melee, se ya folks.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Thanks for helping me out steve-o in getting an avatar since I didn't know how to do that stuff. I can't wait to that game comes out so I could give you a beating with the character that's on my avatar. Hope you don't chicken out and go crying to your wii when I give you a web beating that your villians never felt before
, catch ya later spider man.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I haven't bought a wii game in ages since I've had the thing! Will definitely check out this game!

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'm sorry if I haven't been postin' some pics for ya lately since I've been busy with some other threads that have gotten me into deep trouble. So to make up for my lost time I'll just post them up to see what ya think of them , hope ya enjoy them since I'm not in a happy mode right now.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hey guys I'm gonna post up some more pics just for the heck of it folks. If sonic appears in this game , their be alote more people anticipatin' it's arrival , hope ya enjoy them folks.(hope the SSB Brawl BTS challenge does come through so we could all duke it out and post about it.:shk:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
They've begun taking pre-orders online and in stores.

I was on my local EB's pre-pre-order list, and reserved my copy the moment I heard about it.

My local EB is also hosting a SSBM competition in a few weeks to advertise for Brawl. I'm going to go, kick ass, and take names.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

They've begun taking pre-orders online and in stores.

I was on my local EB's pre-pre-order list, and reserved my copy the moment I heard about it.

My local EB is also hosting a SSBM competition in a few weeks to advertise for Brawl. I'm going to go, kick ass, and take names.
Damn I didn't even know that they've started pre'orderin' , I better go to the nearest Best Buy or another place that takes pre-orders. I hope you kick some butt over there so you could have some pratice before ya have a taste of my sword as we square off online , 'till then I hope I could even obtain a copy so we could duke it out.:bash:

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It's been a while since I've posted here folks so I have to come back with some more pics to show ya.Hope ya enjoy these pics and comment on them 'cause I've been alittle lonely the past few days on this thread.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join