It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steorn's Orbo "free-energy" machine demonstrated!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I think its a good idea that nobody profit from free engery devices. Just get the information of how it works out to the people who are willing to make them, before the information is suppressed. The big oil companies will have no choice, because they cant silence everyone.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousbeliever
supposedly, this guy has proved Steorn is right:
part1: youtube.com...
part2: youtube.com...
Magnetic motors are not free energy. The magnets eventually become demagnetized.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11The big oil companies will have no choice, because they cant silence everyone.

Yeah they can. All they need to do is put a President in power that will create a Homeland Security act that can monitor the citizens and use national security threats to keep you in line...

But we all know that will never happen here in America, hmmm?

We had Homeland Security in Germany too... they were called the SS later

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Yeah they can. All they need to do is put a President in power that will create a Homeland Security act that can monitor the citizens and use national security threats to keep you in line...

But we all know that will never happen here in America, hmmm?

We had Homeland Security in Germany too... they were called the SS later

I think you are living in a dream world. If everyone knows how free energy works, there is nothing the government can do. PERIOD.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Sorry folks but it never worked due to "Camera lighting" lol, what a shame

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
I think you are living in a dream world. If everyone knows how free energy works, there is nothing the government can do. PERIOD.

True ONCE everyone knows... but up till now no one does BECAUSE they have managed to suppress it.

And don't give me that "living in s dream world" BS
I am on the fore front of releasing any such knowledge that we come across... for free on a non-profit site paid out of my own pocket... and actively seeking any scrap of data. But hoaxers and frauds do more damage than government suppresion

landoflegends.us...

Can you say the same"
I need volunteers

[edit on 5-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Lets face it people, free energy exists. Did you truly believe man had discovered everything the universe can acomplish? I hope not.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I don't know what to make of it...

[edit on 5-7-2007 by curiousbeliever]

Those video's are completely pointless. There is no feasable way to harness any of the supposedly "free" energy being "created". You also can't see what the little platform with the rotating arm is connected too. It's connected to something because there is a wire leading off somewhere...I think he said it was a 6v 400miliamp battery. How is this in any way "free energy" LOL?

Seriously, it's "experiments" like these that give REAL free energy a bad name. I can't believe people on ATS are taking "experiments" like this realistcaly, and then turning around and straight up calling steorn hoaxers even before they have demonstrated their technology - despite the *fact* that they have already moved past the evaluation stage of their 22 jurors!
If it had been demonstrated to the 22 jurors that something was amiss with orbo - I can garauntee you they would have left and claimed hoax. This hasn't happened yet so I'm fairly sure we're on to something big here.

Stay tuned!

[edit on 5-7-2007 by zeeon]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Lets face it people, free energy exists. Did you truly believe man had discovered everything the universe can acomplish? I hope not.

That it exists is not in question
That we are in Kindergarten as far as discoveries go goes without saying

Tesla and Moray (and many others) were on the right track in the late 1800's

Companies like Lockheed Martin have done much work on this, but they are not sharing

Look at documents at LANL, AFRL, MIT, DTIC, etc. etc. and see just what has been discovered... but they only share the research abstracts, not the actual stuff

And most independant researches are first branded kooks or frauds before they can display anything, they get no funding, and are openly attacked by main stream science because it might mess with their pet theories and make them look bad.

The internet CAN be used as a tool to fight this, but just talking about it in threads is not enough... we need to actively support alternative research... and to do that you have to really work hard to weed out the frauds

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
at the risk of stating the obvious :

what scienific validation has the steorn claim recieved ?

seriously ???

who are the "22 jurors "

who chose them - hint - it was Steorn themselves

you can see where this is gong

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon

I don't know what to make of it...

[edit on 5-7-2007 by curiousbeliever]

Those video's are completely pointless. There is no feasable way to harness any of the supposedly "free" energy being "created". You also can't see what the little platform with the rotating arm is connected too. It's connected to something because there is a wire leading off somewhere...I think he said it was a 6v 400miliamp battery. How is this in any way "free energy" LOL?

Seriously, it's "experiments" like these that give REAL free energy a bad name. I can't believe people on ATS are taking "experiments" like this realistcaly, and then turning around and straight up calling steorn hoaxers even before they have demonstrated their technology - despite the *fact* that they have already moved past the evaluation stage of their 22 jurors!
If it had been demonstrated to the 22 jurors that something was amiss with orbo - I can garauntee you they would have left and claimed hoax. This hasn't happened yet so I'm fairly sure we're on to something big here.

Stay tuned!

[edit on 5-7-2007 by zeeon]

Very well put my friend. I have been following Steorn through their forum for over a year now. I still hold out hope that they indeed have found something and I do understand the reasoning behind keeping the technology hush hush for now. If it had leaked before now then surly they would have been stopped.

Since the jurors have NOT come out publicly to debunk this technology yet then I am more hopeful than before that something big is coming in the realm of energy.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Free energy, or rather Zero Point Energy (since it is not created from nothing, it is pulled from the dark energy of the universe I believe) has been tested and understood by many scientists since the late 1800s. Nikola Tesla was one of the first to understand these concepts. If this type of over-unity technology was impossible, why did Stanley Meyer (and many others who have built the water cell and showed it on You Tube) generate a 1700% efficiency from super-electrolysis? He was offered $1 BILLION, that's right, BILLION dollars from one of the Arab companies for the patent transfer. He refused, and was subsequently killed (of course they say it was some ridiculous cause of how he died, yet he knew they were after him). So have many others died in the name of over-unity technology, and UFO disclosure. I would love nothing more than to see my corrupt U.S. government collapse so that a new America can reform and be part of a global consciousness community. Times are changing folks, and there may be much hardship on the way in the interim switchover, but it's going to happen. All systems in nature eventually collapse. All civilizations that have come before us have collapsed. Humans won't die out, but a new way of thinking is going to be required in the future and I think global awareness is already moving forward.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by pjslug]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

Since the jurors have NOT come out publicly to debunk this technology yet then I am more hopeful than before that something big is coming in the realm of energy.

as ypou have recieved zero information about the identifties of the jurors

just what gives you any confidence that :

they are impartial ?

they are qualified to analyse the claims ?

heck - that they even exist ?

well ?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
at the risk of stating the obvious :

what scienific validation has the steorn claim recieved ?

seriously ???

who are the "22 jurors "

who chose them - hint - it was Steorn themselves

you can see where this is gong

IA... Have you read the material on the Steorn site regarding the selection process and reasons behind the jury process to begin with? If so, you would recognize the ignorance behind your thinly veiled and unoriginal innuendo.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeonI think he said it was a 6v 400miliamp battery. How is this in any way "free energy" LOL?

Well that is a bit confusing to many... "free energy" does not mean necessarily with O input... It simply means that more energy is returned then expended. If your gain is even 10% then that 10% is truly "free energy"

The tether dragged through space at orbital speeds once deployed gathers free energy effectively forever as long as its in orbit, but it cost millions and required a powerful rocket launch to get it into orbit.

Many say that laws of physics would be broken by this "free energy" as energy cannot be created..

I counter with why do laws need to be broken? If Zero Point energy exists, (a pretty good bet right now) that means an unlimited source of energy exists that we merely need to understand how to tap. If these "free energy" devices have somehow found a way to tap this universal source that permeates the aether troughout the fabric of space... then no energy is created... We just don't have the right law to explain it yet

Maybe Yoda was right after all the Force is within all things and surrounds us... [I need to get those quote
)

And what if the human mind could possibly have the latent ability to draw on this energy? Maybe thats how those Egyptian priests levitated the blocks for the Great Pyramid...

The energy is there we now know this... its only a matter of time before its tapped... and then the world will go through chaos as companies fall, jobs are lost and our whole lifestyle will change.

Free energy for ALL!!! Comes with a price... until the transition is complete.

The Power Barons will not let go of their income easily... the average people working in the energy industries several millions worldwide will be out of a job with no income... that will trickle down through all society

But that being said... anyone got a device that I can plug my house into ?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Of course, we live in a sea of energy. But I don't know of any "free" way to capture it and put it to use. Even a kite floating in the air requires paper and string to make it work. A magnet has to be manufactured by somebody, and that requires mining and electricity and energy. Even if these folks managed to build a machine to tap into some well of energy, who owns the machine? Are you going to go out into your garage and build one yourself?

No, I don't think so. You could possibly build your own television or computer, too. But the reality is somebody else owns builds it, you buy it, the government regulates it, and other people get wealthy, not you.

Who will own the "free" energy machines? Companies with enough money to buy them and enforce the patents. Like... I don't know... the OIL COMPANIES, maybe? Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i have found nothing on the internet to substantiate any of the claims made. it looks like a hoax to me.

as far as free energy, energy is free. thats just silly. its harnessing it thats hard. any person here could go out and get a 'free energy source' right now. you could put solar panels up or make some biodiesel. thats all you have to do to 'do something about it'.

as far as zero point energy, good luck finding information on it. especially good luck finding reliable information on it on the internet.

i have met one person who claims to have worked on darkmatter projects in NM and tells me that there is technology out that can harvest it. One of the only verifiable pieces of information that i have been able to find is that the japaneese learned how to harvest antimatter a few years back, but with very small yields.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
SuicideVirus, if the information of how to accomplish free energy is spread to the world for free, nobody can stop that. Ever.

YES PEOPLE WILL BUILD THEIR OWN DEVICES. Look around the internet people do it every day! If free energy was open source to the world, then it can be replicated by anyone, in the secrecy of their own home, with no government knowing about it. Truly free..

do you understand that?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

No, I don't think so. You could possibly build your own television or computer, too. But the reality is somebody else owns builds it, you buy it, the government regulates it, and other people get wealthy, not you.

Who will own the "free" energy machines? Companies with enough money to buy them and enforce the patents. Like... I don't know... the OIL COMPANIES, maybe? Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

That's not true. If you went to their website and read about and watched their videos before making assumptions you would know. They are going to license it to anyone for a nominal fee, which won't be that expensive. I think they paid each one of the jurors about 6,000$ (in Irish money, I don't know what it is). They are doing this for the sake of humanity, not for profit or greed, and they won't charge the developing third world countries anything for the technology. So even if a large company buys a license to use it and build generators that attach to it, they will have to sell those machines and then everyone can buy one. If it is too expensive to buy from one company, then other companies will make it and sell it for less. And with a license, you can make one yourself. If this works as they claim, it will be a catalyst for the development of all zero point energy devices.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Agreed zorgon. Considering that our comparatively small sun continuously outputs some 400,000,000,000,000,000,000 megawatts of power and that this power radiates out into space. And further, that there are over 100 billion stars in the Milky Way alone also radiating mind numbing power out into space. It would seem that there is a fantastically large amount of energy flying around us all the time. Now, if we could just figure out a way to attach an outlet to all that...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join