It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steorn's Orbo "free-energy" machine demonstrated!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN

Now you call me ignorant.....Nice work. View the video before claiming acetone melted a cup with frozen icecream in it.

Cool namecalling though. You must be an expert on all things. I will bow to you.........IM NOT WORTHY!!!! Im done talking with you.....

Thanks for playing!

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Now you call me ignorant.....Nice work. View the video before claiming acetone melted a cup with frozen icecream in it.

Cool namecalling though. You must be an expert on all things. I will bow to you.........IM NOT WORTHY!!!! Im done talking with you.....

I think you have me confused with someone else.

You asked a question - how do you melt a cup with ice cream in it.

There are a lot of ways if you want to fake the video.

If it's a styrofoam cup, any solvent will leave the ice cream intact.

I'll look at the video though, if it's fairly short.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
So what is the latest report? Has anybody seen it work yet?
Im really trying to be positive about this device but they are worrying me.
The video im watching might as well be a picture.
I hope this isnt a big scam like it appears to be. Even the room and all the cameras look fishy.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
no one has seen it work. no one has seen anything that you have not, apparently. i, personally, would not place any bets in this thing's favor.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Looked at the video you posted a link to, no ice cream in there that I saw. Some crapola about the Casimir effect which Hutchison obviously doesn't really understand, but that goes with what little I've seen of him.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

And where might one go and view this ice cream video? I'd sure like to see it. And anyone who says the moon landings were fake has obviously not done any research whatsoever. In fact, the astronauts of Apollo 11 specifically came back with the fear of god in them after seeing UFOs. Later on other missions they caught photos of alien structures that were over a mile high, and what looked like a cigar shaped ship covered in heavy meteor damage which means it would be millions if not billions of years old, because if a large impact happened today on the side we can see, we would see it with the naked eye or with telescopes. And there are telescopes constantly fixed on the moon for observations. Somehow I doubt you would get all the people who worked in all the NASA buildings to coordinate the Saturn 5 liftoff, CopCam, and then recovery to join in on a lie like that. Just like in the military, there are people who have not kept their secrecy about UFOs. In fact, people who have come forward from NASA have said implicitly that NASA smudges out photos before selling or releasing them to the public.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

And where might one go and view this ice cream video? I'd sure like to see it.

The water one is more cool....

video.google.com...

[edit on 5-7-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I think a free energy/better energy solution cover-up is an even greater conspiracy than anything dealing with UFOs.

Chances of Steorn succeeding? Slim-to-none. We can't be having our relatives killed in Iraq with something like this around, now can we?

On a more serious note, high-efficiency motors and energy sources are out there and they do indeed work. While not "free", they are much better than internal combustion or other forms of power production. HINT: google "high efficiency motor".

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Why no magic free energy machine? Simple! The Company has been warned off by the oil coterie. They don't want to go bust do they?

Just imagine, with this machine, which may take another 5 years to go commercial, the entire geopolitical equations will change forever! The economic, strategic, social, and political implications are mindboggling! It's not a question of a small machine giving a mini demo. It's too hot for the mega oil corps and their associated industries to handle. They want it off and they seem to have succeeded.

If we are hoping for a free energy machine, just forget it! We'll not get one till all the oil has run out and that'll be probably not before the begining of the next century.

I've gotta be running now to the Electricity office. Gotta pay my energy bill, you know!!

Cheers

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
If you wan't to see perpetual motion send Angelena Jolie around to my place. It may not be perpetual but I will try my best. LOL

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Well the SEG (Searl Effect Generator) displays over unity and there are video demonstrations online of old man Searl in a wizard costume.
It does add power to the rotation because each spinning roller adds a little bit of momentum to the one in front of it each time its electromagnetic force bumps into it. From the device I see on the website for Steorn's Orbo, I have no idea how something so simple could generate free energy, but I guess we will see. Now all they need to do is prevent it from melting. Maybe it shares a relationship with the wicked witch of the East.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Why no magic free energy machine? Simple! The Company has been warned off by the oil coterie. They don't want to go bust do they?

But with all these witnesses and people, I can't imagine they will just bend over and take it from those guys. They specifically want to offer this technology for humanity's sake, especially to the third world countries. I can't imagine the oil companies would kill all 22 employees. That would look a little extreme, wouldn't it? Besides, there are also 22 more scientists which have validated the technology works. If they didn't, a demonstration would have never been set. But if big power did get to them, it's just getting ridiculous and someone is going to have to take a stand and do something about it. They have no right to do this to our civilization. There must be something that can be done.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirusAre you going to go out into your garage and build one yourself?

You betcha!
Just give me the specs and I will build you one too

Tesla and Moray did it, John Searle did it

Now stop being so cynical

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forsakenwayfarer

free energy cannot be created by mechanical or magnetic means.
period.

however, zero point energy and vacuum energy are an entirely different story. however, those forms of energy are still years off.

this is just garbage.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Well fake or not, i'm off to see the device today in london, it's being displayed at smithfields.

I'll write up something later on when i get home, and tell you my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
No, actually you won't be going to see the device. Apparently, it doesn't work.

Important update on the Kinetica demo:

We are experiencing some technical difficulties with the demo unit in London. Our initial assessment indicates that this is probably due to the intense heat from the camera lighting. We have commenced a technical assessment and will provide an update later today. As a consequence, Kinetica will not be open to the public today (5th July). We apologise for this delay and appreciate your patience.

Pardon if I just can't buy the "intense heat" stall tactic. Those lights are TINY halogen lamps, and do not put off that kind of heat. Besides, if it can't work under a few lightbulbs... how is it going to work -anywhere- else?

The exhibit was closed yesterday (the 4th), today (the 5th), and most likely will be closed tomorrow as well (the 6th).

[edit on 7-6-2007 by forsakenwayfarer]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
any person here could go out and get a 'free energy source' right now. you could put solar panels up or make some biodiesel. thats all you have to do to 'do something about it'.

Very good point... but they won't you know... they will sit in here and complain about how much energy is costing them. Solar energy right now is a very good and inexpensive way to get free energy... and don't give me the "it costs money to make them" Of COURSE IT DOES... but once you have them, from then on it is all free... and actually here in Nevada the power company has to purchase any extra you may produce, albeit at wholesale prices... but you can actually make an income off this free energy...

I pity those that refuse to understand how simple it is. Even the Chinese are building solar powered generators these days

as far as zero point energy, good luck finding information on it. especially good luck finding reliable information on it on the internet.

I have actually found some good ones, but don't forget its still a new concept. But if you come across any don't hesitate to pass them along

One of the only verifiable pieces of information that i have been able to find is that the japaneese learned how to harvest antimatter a few years back, but with very small yields.

Any chance you could pass on that source?? If the Japanese had made large quantities, there would most likely be no Japan right now

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
do you understand that?

Understand that I do... and its the purpose of Pegasus to make any such information freely available...

but make no mistake about it people can and do "disappear" or are stopped in other ways. Bob Lazar made his own hydrogen cell and was offering it on the internet cheap, but the government made it illegal to own the chemicals that you need to run the device... so the device is ready made to install in any car to run on water, yet because of legal battles over the chemicals it has effectively been stopped.

John Searle had the British government destroy his workshop and all prototypes in the late 50's and he is only now able to begin again

Wilhiem Reich was arrested and died in Jail all his material and papers on the orgone energy collectors was confiscated...

Remembering a Genius Energy Inventor, Dr. Paul Brown (1955-2002)
(Open Letter to All Working on Alternate Energy– November 1, 1991)

"I have been involved with alternate energy since 1978, while still a college student. Over the years I have heard many nightmare stories about people who developed something significant only to be persecuted, harassed, persecuted, and even killed. I was sure that these stories were exaggerated or possibly the result of the inventor's own paranoia or such. Further, I met several inventors whom I felt were their own worst enemies (via fabrications of their imaginations) which confirmed my beliefs.

As time went on, in about 1982, I became involved in work of some significance and received some minor criticism and skepticism that I found to be beneficial as well as practical, but no death threats of any of the other forms of persecution. I built experimental devices, learned things unavailable from books, filed for patents and in general felt very satisfied with my life, society and the scientific system.

However, things began to change, slowly and alarmingly. The more success I had in my endeavors -- the more I began to attract dishonest and greedy people (I know this now but was unaware of it then). My life became more uncomfortable as time went on but I was not sure of the problem.

In 1987 we decided it was time to let the world know what we were working on and the results we were getting. It was a proud time for me. I thought we were doing the right thing. But this was the real beginning of the worst. Since that February 1987, I or my company have been persecuted by the State Dept. of Health; then the Idaho Dept. of Finance filed a complaint against the company and myself; my license for handling radioactive materials was then suspended for 6 months; I began to receive threats (i.e. ‘we will bulldoze your home with your family in it’); then the investigation by the Oregon Dept. of Finance; then the tax man; then the Securities and Exchange Commission; my wife was assaulted; I lost control of my company; my home has been robbed three times and vandalized on four other occasions; twice now I have been accused of drug manufacturing; I lost my home; most recently my mother’s car was pipe bombed. With each hardship I strive harder toward successful development of the technologies under my endeavor. But it only seems to get worse.

Someone once said, 'Paranoia is only a heightened sense of awareness.' He was right! It is hard for the average guy to comprehend these disasters happening to select people. I am here to tell you it is not coincidence. I now understand why some inventors drop out from society.

My advice to you is keep a low profile until you have completed your endeavor; be selective in choosing your business partners; protect yourself and your family; know that the nightmare stories are true.

God speed, Good Luck in your endeavors, and never lose The Faith.

Sincerely,

Paul Brown

Dr Paul Brown Eulogy

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mushroom Fields ForeverCan't we simply extract energy in some way that will fit into the law of conservation?

I am sure we will be able to, and some have in the past. The problem is that main stream science only recently accepted the fact that there is electrical energy "floating around" in space. Imagine all the stars, quasars, x-ray pulsars etc etc giving off energy at various wavelengths on the spectrum... this energy is zipping around the universe EVERYWHERE at the speed of light.

The electrodynamic tether is a simple long copper wire dragged through the ionosphere at high speed (approx 17,000 mph) This generates electricity and lots of it... so much so it fried the first attempt because they got 10 times the energy the NASA scientists predicted...

The universe likes simple... man expects it to be complicated... that is why we fail. Solar collectors gather some of this energy... Zero point is another matter and may be misleading to some, but its a vast resource.

As to the laws of conservation... if the energy is there in the aether of space... and we tap that energy, how does it violate any law? If someone creates an over-unity device that somehow taps this energy, no laws are violated... we have merely to explain WHERE the extra energy came from. It is NOT coming from nowhere, even though the aether is thinner than air

How many times in our short history has what we know about science been turned on its head by a new break through? I am pretty confident that I can say, we have a LOT to learn about the universe yet...

Maybe the word 'free' throws people off... the energy is all around us so it is not like it is coming from nothing, it would be made from some unseen force or from a (virtually) infinite resource.

Yes it does... we use "free" to mean no cost... Naturally there are costs to research and development and construction of the collector or generator. Its silly to argue "its not free" for those reasons.

By "free" it is meant that you gain more output than you input... but if the output is drawing from an unseen or unknown source, it will not be "free" in that sense.

Now the key point though is that if the (say Zero point) energy is "floating around the universe" it most likely is an unlimited source by our standards and there for us to draw upon. It was perhaps created in some star millions of light years away that may even be gone by now.

So perhaps we should come up with a better term than "free", but I can't think of a better word

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Not only that, it would allow us to traverse space and time.

And multi universes and dimensions according to the DoD and AFRL

We would be able to understand how UFOs work in great detail.

We already do... electromagnetic fields creating gravity shielding (LANL)(Lockheed Martin), a small high intensity power unit such as a Levitating Dipole Fusion Reactor powered by Helium 3 (MIT). Or you could use a small piece of element 115 machined into a small triangle (Area 51)

Did you know the reason you CANNOT take a clear photo of a UFO in flight is BECAUSE you are looking through the distortion of the electromagnetic field surrounding the craft? Show me a clear image of a flying UFO and I will call "FAKE!"

Theorists have said that it would take such massive amounts of energy to create a wormhole that you could not fit it on a spacecraft.

Well maybe... but you don't open the gate IN your ship. and it has also been theorized that a gate may be self sustaining, drawing energy from the aether once activated... But this would be for the Stargate thread... not here

you can redirect it to open a wormhole.

BTW there are also natural stargates that the government has been studying(DoD)(AFRL)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join