Steorn's Orbo "free-energy" machine demonstrated!

page: 2
68
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
After Telsa’s technology was suppressed and with the innumerous stories of free-energy technology devices being ‘silenced’ before they were unveiled to the media, it seems to me that this is all talk and no walk.

If it were the real deal they would have ensured all TV news networks and all relevant websites were provided with a video of the machine doing its thing.

Announcing a demonstration is ‘on the way’ is just leaving the door open for excuses like ‘government lackeys stole the idea and silenced me’ or ‘the device has mysteriously disappeared’. Which will then leave sites like ATS to discuss the “Perpetual Motion device conspiracy” for years, simply delay the technologies final release.




posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This thread deserves many more Flags than it has recieved!

This technology could (and possibly will) change the world as we know it!

Personaly, I think this could be a PR stunt to increase viewership. Now that it has been delayed - everyone is talking about it.

Also, Steorn has many investors invested in their company / technology. They have 22 jurors evaluating the technology. This is unprecedented for a "hoax" company to do.

Typically (and historically) companies pushing hoaxed perpetual machines would soak up investors, then come out with the technology and "claim it works" and while everyone is scratching their heads wondering why it doesn't work the company takes all the investment money and runs.
Steorn doesn't fit that profile, and they are on the up and up and I think their technology is legit.

I am really, REALLY hoping this demo goes off tommorrow and free energy becomes a reality in our world. We are in so desperate need for it.



posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heckman

Or " one of our engineering staff is responsible for misleading us and has been perpetuating a hoax "


Traditionally, at this point they'll do a "dog ate my homework" variation, like Bedini, Keely, Moray et al. It's time-honored. It's like Lucy snatching away the football.

I'm still holding out some hope for a better ending, at least a measurement error.

Though I do have to admit I'd still like to see it turn out to be true, sort of like winning the lottery.



posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Unless they do something tomorrow which is a spectacular success I think we can consider this a closed matter.

When you make big assertions you only get one shot at free media.



posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
If it works I'll be scrubbing the goo out of my pants for two weeks. Any idea when the webcast is set for now?



posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'm curious to see how much energy it actually creates. Enough for a household a city or enough to barely light up a 3mm LED.



posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
They say on the 5th now, I wonder if its going to be in the mornig or afternoon.



posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam
What he doesn't know is, the CIA swapped out some of the magnets for slugs, so the demonstration would fail.


Yup I like that one
The only hitch in all this is why did they not have cameras running while it was working in the lab?

Seems to me a simple thing to keep a camcorder running in the lab if it worked.



posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
If it were true (and it is not, and will never be) imagine the ramifications. An analogy would be similar to amplified sound feedback. Imagine an energy "feedback" with a machine capable of pumping more energy out than it consumes. Exponential increasing energy and heat production...quickly spiraling out of control. Is there such a thing as infinite energy and how would that be contained? I am rambling...

If they legitimately believe they have stumbled onto a "perpetual energy machine", it will be disproven in short order. I hope it was a honest error.

TheOnlySaneOne(entropylover)



posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomThought
I'm curious to see how much energy it actually creates. Enough for a household a city or enough to barely light up a 3mm LED.


Doesn't matter...its all scalable... the fact that it is producing more energy than it consumes makes it feasible for many applications...you could justify the size as the relative cost to construct is neglegeble compared to the benefits and potential profit.



posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOnlySaneOne
If it were true (and it is not, and will never be) imagine the ramifications. An analogy would be similar to amplified sound feedback. Imagine an energy "feedback" with a machine capable of pumping more energy out than it consumes. Exponential increasing energy and heat production...quickly spiraling out of control. Is there such a thing as infinite energy and how would that be contained? I am rambling...

If they legitimately believe they have stumbled onto a "perpetual energy machine", it will be disproven in short order. I hope it was a honest error.

TheOnlySaneOne(entropylover)


How can I imagine the ramification's? you said its not true and never will be?

So no law of science has ever been broken...ever?



posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
so fair enough, the company seems legit. but i just cant get past the fact that a TRUE perpetual motion device that really does provide free energy will change the world as we know and will shift the balance of power – those in charge will simply not allow that.

But lets hope there is a light at the end of this tunnel!



posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
I'm sure it's too early to mention the word "conspiracy," but it could have been delayed by the powers that be so they can concoct a huge news story to divert the public's attention away from the announcement.

Or possibly Steorn is having a slight difficulty getting their "Aerial Drones" in place for a massive public demonstration in the US. Maybe their demonstration was weather permitting. Hmmm.

Odds are it is another fraud, just like the 400 mpg carburetors that were secretly squashed by the oilco's.

Delays by creators of these frauds always happen as the hour approaches to prove their claims. As the pressure mounts, don't be surprised if one of the inventors gets "kidnapped" and told to stop or else his family will be killed, or if a "break-in" occurs that results in key parts of the research being "stolen".


Happens every time. This time will be no different, mark my word.



posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Delays by creators of these frauds always happen as the hour approaches to prove their claims. As the pressure mounts, don't be surprised if one of the inventors gets "kidnapped" and told to stop or else his family will be killed, or if a "break-in" occurs that results in key parts of the research being "stolen".


Happens every time. This time will be no different, mark my word.


Of course the other side of that coin is IF the government wanted to squash any new tech that threatened their control, the above scenario is EXACTLY what would happen every time


And then skeptics would be unwitting pawns by making such remarks as yours...




posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOnlySaneOne Imagine an energy "feedback" with a machine capable of pumping more energy out than it consumes. Exponential increasing energy and heat production...quickly spiraling out of control.


But there is such a device... an electrodynamic tether... and it did overload on the first test... but they put in an off switch now....

Its simply a copper wire several miles long dragged through the Ionosphere producing scads of electricity. Once the initial cost has been met... free energy from then on ....


Look up TH Moray he had a device that produced unlimited electricity.... proven documented case... and no feedback issues... it only supplied to meet the demand...



posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Of course the other side of that coin is IF the government wanted to squash any new tech that threatened their control, the above scenario is EXACTLY what would happen every time


And then skeptics would be unwitting pawns by making such remarks as yours...



good point. totally agree

can we ever REALLY know with these things? (sorry for the short post)



posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
can we ever REALLY know with these things? (sorry for the short post)


Yes we can... with a little research... for anyone who claims the gov never does stuff like that to unorthodox scientists...

Wilhelm Reich (1897–1957...



Dr. Paul Brown (1955-2002)...
landoflegends.us...

Check out the mysterious circumstance death list by Steve Quayle (only goes back to 1994)
www.stevequayle.com...



posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
True that for government involvment.. They probably wont allow it this time either. Happened before, it will happen again.

Eventually though someone will succeed and we will have free energy.

It is just another case which will prove the accuracy of second Schopenhauer's quote from Zorgon's signature...



posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zhuzha
True that for government involvment.. They probably wont allow it this time either. Happened before, it will happen again.


Reminds me of this I once saw
video.google.com...

probably been mentioned before but there is this documentary. This guy was allowed by the goverment to power is vehicle on water from his garden hose?

What is going on?? Is this really a coverup?
I guess we will find out july 5th sometime


[edit on 5-7-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]



posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Odds are it is another fraud, just like the 400 mpg carburetors that were secretly squashed by the oilco's.

Delays by creators of these frauds always happen as the hour approaches to prove their claims. As the pressure mounts, don't be surprised if one of the inventors gets "kidnapped" and told to stop or else his family will be killed, or if a "break-in" occurs that results in key parts of the research being "stolen".


Happens every time. This time will be no different, mark my word.


to play devils advocate, perhaps the delay is due to cam broadcasting problems and not the device itself. some of us prefer to wait and see the evidence before judging.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by justyc]





new topics




 
68
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join