It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moving lights over Dallas Texas: 02:08 am

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
I wouldn't worry about a camera, you know pictures mean nothing to people now days. Statements with names and addresses is the way to go. Copies of police reports, anything from air traffic control around Dallas, and any military comments, would all be helpful.

As a side note, it's a shame that pictures are no longer useful in finding out anything, but it has become a casualty of bitter argument between the hardcore CGI vs. Believers clubs. No matter what I had a picture of, I wouldn't put myself into such a position to be treated as uncivilized as I have seen these boards react.

I agree entirely. Back in the day a simple photo would suffice.
my thread on this topic

I'm sure this is related to those clouds. another sign of impending doom? I hope not.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger

Time for a retro moment. Have a listen:

Eve of Destruction, by Barry McGuire

[edit on 7/1/2007 by TheAvenger]

Sweet!!!!! Yes, I was also one who protested. Old habits die hard.

Thanks for the tunes.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Odd. My dog woke me up at 1:50 last night. She kept barking. I let her out, but she didn't have to do anything. She didn't bark outside so I don't know what was into her. Probably not related, but since I live in the Dallas metroplex I thought I'd throw that out there.

I didn't see anything, but then I was too sleepy to look around outside.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Maybe this is what we are discussing?

www.dallasnews.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
They did the fireworks right after dark around 9:45 but you do have a good point that there were probably individuals shooting off fireworks last night.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hopefully something will be reported/shown on the Local News or a picture or video will show up. Sounds very interesting. Being seen over a big state like Texas there must of been other witnesses. Texas highways are never clear of traffic. A trucker friend of mine says he's always looking up at the night skies when haulin.

Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
They did the fireworks right after dark around 9:45 but you do have a good point that there were probably individuals shooting off fireworks last night.

So, that means Pokey Oats never saw a firecracker in his life?

Thats odd , I mean...

The fireworks last for a few seconds at most and he tells that the lights were there for hours, although I'm not sure if he meant the same lights were there throughout.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hey..
I live in Lubbock, Texas.. I read here a good amount of time, and as far as last night at the same time, the Lubbock sky was clear, nothing going on here.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I think it would be beneficial if people refrained from posting about their internet outages and what their pets were doing because frankly, that can happen on any night of the week. Trying to link those events to what the eyewitnesses say they saw is not beneficial to figuring out what happened.

We all know that internet connections drop - we know satellite tv goes out when storms are overhead - we know cats, dogs, and people sometimes freak.. that doesn't mean there are aliens involved, and it would do us well to keep it in mind.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Guys,

fireworks don't stay put in the same spot for hours on end and make a continuous noise. There is a change in tone and pitch and definitely light density/colors.

Pokey Oats, I'd like to hear more of your story (and any others in the Texas area). I live in Arizona and the last few nights have felt kind of eerie. That could have just been the full moon, but I felt something.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by scania
Maybe this is what we are discussing?

www.dallasnews.com...

I think this is the answer. After many fireworks, the clouds and the color of the sky change very strangely. If you didnt see the fireworks and just see the clouds, you may be very surprised.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I live just north of Asahikawa, Hokkaido in northern Japan, and while we didn't have any drippy lights late Saturday night/early Sunday morning, we did have some weird "lit up" looking clouds (noctilucent maybe?). There've also been reports of odd clouds in several places throughout the island in the past few days that meteorologists were kinda scratching their heads over.

Then again, it was a full/blue moon on Saturday night, so who knows...maybe that's got something to do with it?

[edit on 1-7-2007 by HokkaidoHillbilly]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Nothing here in the east part of Dallas. I was up at that time and noticed the WOW server crash (and just as I was in Black Rock Depths). Power stayed on here at the house, no sirens, and the cat was his usual self.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
HAARP related?

Navy
BAE Systems Advanced Technologies Inc., Washington, D.C., is being awarded a $35,351,790 firm-fixed-fee delivery order under previously awarded indefinite-delivery/indefinite quantity contract (N00014-02-D-0479) to manufacture high frequency transmitters for installation in the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) Gakoma Facility phased array antenna system. The transmitters will be tested for proper performance in accordance with contract specifications and shipped to the HAARP facility. Work will be performed in Dallas, Texas (72.4 percent) and Washington, D.C. (27.6 percent) and, is expected to be completed in June 2007

www.defenselink.mil...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
In connection with this, did anyone hear what sounded like a "muffled concert". All last night I heard what sounded like the base of a faint far off concert or something, it was strange.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Weird lights in the sky.

We are living in some strange times. A couple of weeks ago, i saw a brightly lit cloud, and the moon was quite a distance from it. :shk:

Maybe the Alien thing isnt so far fetched after all.

Well..........

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hi Everyone....

I was born, raised and still live in "BIG D". Although I did personally witness with my family and a ton of people in a section of Dallas called "Oak Cliff" 13 saucer like vehicles back in 1954 approximately, I am sorry to say, although I was awake working on the ATS MIX show in my home studio..... did not see or hear anything in the North Dallas Quadrant. Of course, I wasn't outside.... had my headphones on most of the time and with the exception of taking the dogs out for a whiz.... didn't look skyward.

This is interesting. I will keep monitoring this thread since it is about my HOME.

Dave

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by marmt
HAARP related?

Navy
BAE Systems Advanced Technologies Inc., Washington, D.C., is being awarded a $35,351,790 firm-fixed-fee delivery order under previously awarded indefinite-delivery/indefinite quantity contract (N00014-02-D-0479) to manufacture high frequency transmitters for installation in the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) Gakoma Facility phased array antenna system. The transmitters will be tested for proper performance in accordance with contract specifications and shipped to the HAARP facility. Work will be performed in Dallas, Texas (72.4 percent) and Washington, D.C. (27.6 percent) and, is expected to be completed in June 2007

www.defenselink.mil...

Actually the work is being done in Garland off of HWY 66 east of Garland road in a old circuit board manufacturing plant. Most of the old building has been destroyed and major new construction is going on there. If you are in Dallas you should check it out.

Lakewood

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Was out on game ranch all night last night..Just got up...Nothing to see over Abilene/Sweetwater area. Little rain, lots of skeeters

Hey Dave the only lights you see in Oak Cliff these days are Police lights

[edit on 1-7-2007 by TXMACHINEGUNDLR]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Swamp gas + Weather Balloon - Aliens = What you saw. I believe that you saw something (despite you refused to post pictures) I just don't think it was extraterrestrial.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join