It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moving lights over Dallas Texas: 02:08 am

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I haven't heard clouds dripping shiny things. There have been many sightings where people have reported similar things that drip. Some call it water or liquid or even molten metal ans some other think that its some kind of exhaust from the ufo.

I was trying to log into the Texas yahoo chat room but could not connect.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
As it slowly headed towards me from the northwest part of the sky I noticed it was dropping something molten, like when you weld and the slag drips off, that's exactly what it looked like, just orange to the naked eye but white through binoculars.
It slowly went over my head and I noticed a small "cloud or mist" above it. It continued over my head towards the east towards Sydney.(I am 45 mins from Sydney driving). It slowly went over Sydney, then hovered over Sydney for about 1 minute and then continued on its path upward east and slowly gained altitude until it went out of our atmosphere again and I lost sight of it.
link
www.rense.com...

This sounds similar, especially with the cloud..
The ones i saw actually dripped out seperate UFOs.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Could this be related to the Sand cloud of Saharan dust? I'm not trying to debunk anything, just adding some more info.

Also, has anyone else in Dallas seen this phenomena? I've been looking through some news portals, but haven't found anything.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Assuming that Chem-trails are real, that Government program could
have added a new method for depositing chemicals in the air? These
sightings could be Chem-drops instread of trails. Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Yesterday while driving north up the west coast of Florida I saw a small almost round cloud moving at a decent clip to wards the east while the storms have been coming from the east. The thing that made me say what the f---- , was that it sped up and when I got an clear view looking east maybe 30 seconds later it was gone. I have seen clouds do crazy things but I really don't think this was just a cloud because it was moving at the speed of a 757.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I saw something like that in the late 90's up here in the Northeast.
What was interesting was after this white dripping got down under radar a ship (ufo) appeared then shot away.

Wouldn't surprise me if some type of battle had taken place where you are, or not.

Just another thing to add to the site. PO now you understand how people feel when they have the priviledge to see this.

edit to add: Get a camera friend

[edit on 1-7-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I live in Dallas, south of it actually, about 20 minute from downtown.
I was up about 2 AM to see the moon because I had heard it would be bigger than normal. The Moon

I was out looking for about 30 minutes at it, on and off, and didn't see anything to my knowledge. Sorry. It doesnt mean it wasnt there just I didnt see it. For the record I live in Cedar Hill, but I can see Downtown Dallas without much effort.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pokey Oats
It's a freaking VERY bright light in the sky with small dim objects falling out of it. A PHOTOGRAPH would be useless..

I'm hoping some people from Texas will get the hell out there and post verification.

Pokey Oats

I had to reread this post because it really doesn't make sense. People tell you to take a picture or a video, and you reject the idea by reinforcing how BRIGHT the object is? Of course a photo wouldn't be useless! Why didn't you at least try to get some photographic evidence? Seems fishy to me.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well I don't know if this connected or not, at 1AM this morning (01 July, 2007) my wireless simply quit. I was playing WOW and it just disconnected me and I could not get anything over the wireless.

I live about 150 miles North West of Dallas.

My notebook was still receiving an "excellent signal" and when I plugged in the Ethernet cable the internet was fine. ONLY the wireless was non functional. It remained non functional at 3AM when I went to bed. That's never happened in the 2 years I've been running a wireless LAN.

Now, this morning when I get up the wireless is fine.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Well I don't know if this connected or not, at 1AM this morning (01 July, 2007) my wireless simply quit. I was playing WOW and it just disconnected me and I could not get anything over the wireless.

My notebook was still receiving an "excellent signal" and when I plugged in the Ethernet cable the internet was fine. ONLY the wireless was non functional. It remained non functional at 3AM when I went to bed. That's never happened in the 2 years I've been running a wireless LAN.

Springer...

For what its worth , thats happened to me too a few times this week. Seems like the wireless stops working. BTW, I play Wow as well

Not sure what it was but I had to plug in an Ethernet to be able to play.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Yeah, WoW too. But I use a Sprint mobile broadband card because I used to drive over the road and far easier to maintain a connection. Never have problems with WoW (except the latency darn 1.2 mbps maximum) but I often have DNS resolution problems with ATS, especially while reading good multi page posts. Quiting out of IE is usually the only fix.

On topic: Dallas does indeed have lots of spooky high tech companies. This only reenforces my need to do more night observations here in SW Ohio.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
Assuming that Chem-trails are real, that Government program could
have added a new method for depositing chemicals in the air? These
sightings could be Chem-drops instread of trails. Just a thought.

What if the whole reason behind Chem-trails was to saturate the atmoshere to create, one big huge screen? Paving the way for project Blue Beam. GhostRaven's post has been "proven" a hoax, but this incident in Texas sure is coincidental to his claims.

If Chemtrails are indeed minute Aluminum particles or other such particles, couldn't it be used to create a "screen buffer" to "help" people see hologram things in the sky? It might even have something to do with the illuminated night time clouds.

Other food for thought is NOW would be the PERFECT time for "something" to happen since our next social gathering is only 3 days away. 4th of July. If Something happens before the 4th, when we do get together with friends and family, the word would spread more quickly that something different is happening.

Far fetched, yes. But I've got plenty of "Far Fetched ideas."

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
You guys should report it to a noctilucent cloud observing website like this one.

www.nlcnet.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Pokey Oats, Have you contacted the police to see if they have any reports?

Have you had any more sightings?

Can you gather witness statements from neighbors?

Can you phone friends and family that might have seen this for statements?

I wouldn't worry about a camera, you know pictures mean nothing to people now days. Statements with names and addresses is the way to go. Copies of police reports, anything from air traffic control around Dallas, and any military comments, would all be helpful.

As a side note, it's a shame that pictures are no longer useful in finding out anything, but it has become a casualty of bitter argument between the hardcore CGI vs. Believers clubs. No matter what I had a picture of, I wouldn't put myself into such a position to be treated as uncivilized as I have seen these boards react.

Both sides ought to be ashamed, though I have a feeling that it was the intention of SOME on both sides to accomplish this very thing.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Everyone has overlooked how close it is to the fourth of July, Independence Day, and all of the aerial fireworks people legally/illegally fire this time of year. Just another thought for the thread. I live 200 miles north of Dallas, and my skies were filled with lights and aerial explosions of all colors last night.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Springer...

I love in Arizona and was at our ranch doing irrigation at about 11:00 pm (Saturday night) the ranch is in the city and we use COX communications as out cable internet provider, I was going from checking the yard to messing around online... and right at 11:18 pm (Arizona time...we don't use daylight savings ) (I looked at my computer time) the net connection went out... this hasn't happened yet here so was strange now that it's being mentioned..

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Damnit, I'm pissed off, I was up and I still missed out. If only I had of been playing guitar outside tonight...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Springer...

Wow, The same thing happed to me! At 1AM!
In every way my wireless was working, except for the fact that it wasnt.

Although I live in Canada!

This is very interesting!

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
My vote is the fireworks thing too.

Because of when the 4th falls in the week, many cities are holding their firework displays over this weekend...not to mention the number of people who have fireworks right now and are using them. Moreover, the drippy thing does sound like fireworks.

To my knowledge, noctilucent cloud have not been visible that far south, though I assume it is possible, given recent events on the subject.

The wireless thing could just be a coincidence.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by loam]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736

How curious that this happened on 1 July.

Does anyone remember the old protest song from the hippie era, "The Eve of Destruction"? Maybe we can all hum a few bars while the weeks ahead unfold.

Remember it? Barry McGuire is a friend and formerly lived in Oklahoma.

Time for a retro moment. Have a listen:

Eve of Destruction, by Barry McGuire

[edit on 7/1/2007 by TheAvenger]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join