It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moving lights over Dallas Texas: 02:08 am

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I can't believe it, I just can't.

However, if you are up right now, and living in Texas then I suggest you stand outside for as long as possible because there are bright lights, red lights, green lights in different formations and ... MOVING.

Possibly more concerning is that from the bnrightest light you could see faint dimmer, smaller objects coming out of the bottom.

They are dancing really, moving up and down, left and right and occassionally they make very dramatic, very fast movements. I had two friends with me and we all verified that it was moving and releasing objects.

To anyone that is able to start looking, you will notice a hell of a lot of clouds. The lights will actually move from behind the clouds into clear space and then you will see the strangest thing that I have ever seen in my life. Clouds that will actually change direction to cover up the lights.

I have no means of photographing or videoing these objects in the dark, but they are still there now, please take the time to look, they're there.

Furthermore, I do solemly swear that everything I have posted is true and that this account can be verified by two other witnesses.

Pokey Oats

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
You didnt have to put a link in another thread, I read this as soon as you posted it.
What am I supposed to say without a picture to look at.
I live in florida and I did give you the benfit of the doubt and looked west but I didnt see anything.
A pic would help, hurry up and go borrow a camera im sure your neighber wont mind if its really a UFO

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Interesting, i suggest you take pictures and video.
Even if you have to run down the road and borrow one.
lets hope people from TX are up!

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
It's a freaking VERY bright light in the sky with small dim objects falling out of it. A PHOTOGRAPH would be useless..

I'm hoping some people from Texas will get the hell out there and post verification.

Pokey Oats

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Try to take some pics if you can. I live in Florida as well, its pretty cloudy outside so I cant see anything either.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pokey Oats
It's a freaking VERY bright light in the sky with small dim objects falling out of it. A PHOTOGRAPH would be useless..

I'm hoping some people from Texas will get the hell out there and post verification.

Pokey Oats

If its so freaking bright im sure a camera will capture it.
Look its like this, if you dont even try to take a pic to me thats useless.
Until then peace out and ill catch it on the news.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I'm in California and just looked outside saw nothing, and yes pictures would help I an pretty sure a camera should pick the lights up. Are they still there?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Its probibly a good idea to take pics of what ever you see, I mean... who knows you might capture something pretty interesting. Video would be better, but make sure to keep the camera straight.

-fm

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Anyone in Dallas Texas right now should go outside and listen. There is this sound like the wind, or a plane flying over that doesn't quite sound right.

But it never stops. It just keeps going at the same volume.

And there are very wierd clouds in the sky!! Just go outside, have a look (and listen) and see for yourself

Pokey Oats

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   

OK, I'm not crazy. Thank you for reassuring my sanity Pokey Oats.

Let me tell you what happened to me last night.

(I arrived in Dallas from Wales Thursday of last week. My location says Wales, UK but I need to update it. I apologize.)

About 12:00am last night (this July 1st morning) I was making a sandwich in my kitchen and our electricity in the house simply failed.

Complete blackout in the house. A bundle of inconvenience. I had my Ipod on at the time so I used that as a sort of 'make-shift lantern'. I managed to navigate upstairs and grab my camping lantern that provided substantially more light. I grabbed a couple of other battery powered lights to set up around the house so I can have some sort of visual clarity without the use of my main lantern. My neighbor gives me a call on my cellphone telling me their flashlight is entirely too dim to be of any use. I grab a couple of lanterns and make my way across the street. This is when everything seems to turn to the realm of 'remarkable'...

And there are very wierd clouds in the sky!! Just go outside, have a look (and listen) and see for yourself

Pokey Oats, this is the absolute FIRST thing I noticed. Similar to how stadium lights from a distance illuminates the sky in a surreal way. Only it seemed as if the light that refracted off the clouds (this is my best description) seemed to resemble a thin metallic wrap with a red tint. Keep in mind this the best way I can describe the atmospheric appearance, I'm not claiming (at least yet) that something was 'flying' or 'floating' in the sky.

I spent more than a minute just observing this seemingly atmospheric anomaly until I realized that I needed to bring the battery powered lights to my neighbor. As I hand them to her, I comment on the state of the sky. She takes a few steps outside, glances up and tells me 'I think we both need to go inside just in case something happens'.

Now starts the nonsensical panic part. I walk (pseudo-jog) to my house, and for some reason that can be credited to sheer paranoia (Thank you GhostRaven) I grab a knife, a bottle of water, throw it in my car and take a ride up the street.

Even though the sky was strangely illuminated, it seemed pitch black. It's not just my street, its the entire area, nothing is on. No street lights, fast-food places...all dark.

And then, boom, I see lights 'dripping down' from the sky.

Now, I don't know what this was or whether it was related or not, however I do know that lights seemed to 'drip' from the sky. This was around 1:00am. I'm not sure if you remember but there was a post on ATS with video of a main light source in the sky 'dripping down' smaller incarnates of itself. This was exactly what it looked like, only there was no 'main light source'. I'll try to find a video of the thing.

Now what do you when you're faced with two events that completely shift your paradigm on your environment? I'm not sure what you would have done but I drove to the nearest Wal-Mart and sat in the parking lot. I'm not sure why, it just happened. I think subconsciously I was thinking 'OK, if something does happen I can easily just break into Wal-Mart, fill up my car with whatever I need and drive off to safety.

Don't worry Pokey Oats. You were not alone last night, If I didn't see what you saw, then what I witnessed was pretty damn close. I'm located in collin county, about a 30 minute drive from downtown Dallas.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Can anyone verify what is going on in Dallas? This is starting to sound intresting, is it still going on?

link   
Its been four hours since you first posted, and if the lights etc are still there and are not some fire show or music concert related then you should at least inform press or cops.
They have choppers and can go and take a closer look.

Buts its surprising (and suspicious) that you did not take a pic, even some crappy pics. If its true, it will be a big news tomorrow.

Edit: Simulacra posted when I was typing, things are getting interesting now...

[edit on 1/7/2007 by rocksolidbrain]

link   
Pokey and Sim

Thanks for the awesome accounts of this. Now that we have Sim located probably out around the Plano/Frisco area, Pokey could you give a quadrant of the Dallas area you were in so that we can start to triangulate the "drippy light" location?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Ah, GR keeps on being raised in these boards. Will we see more? That is the question on many minds, spoken aloud or not. What more would we have had to speculate on had not this bird flown the coop?

And yet, the Phoenix is that mythical bird that rises from it's own ashes, to spread it's wings and bring destruction and re-birth.

How curious that this happened on 1 July.

Does anyone remember the old protest song from the hippie era, "The Eve of Destruction"? Maybe we can all hum a few bars while the weeks ahead unfold.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The event over Texas could be noctilucent clouds that are moving up from the Artic. They have been spotted over Europe recently. Here is the link. www.livescience.com/environment/070628_night_clouds.html

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
In regards to the 'drippy light' event. This is more of less what I saw as stated in my prior post:

LiveVideo Link

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by firemndon
The event over Texas could be noctilucent clouds that are moving up from the Artic. They have been spotted over Europe recently. Here is the link. www.livescience.com/environment/070628_night_clouds.html

That's about 99% the exact tint that I witnessed early this morning/last night. Hell, you may be right. Self illuminating clouds...that's new.

Space crew photographs clouds that shine at night

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hah, I live in the Plano area. I believe Lakewoodrealtor lives in north Dallas somewhere. Anyway, we've both seen a giant cylinder buzzing around here. Except this was during the daytime.

Oh there's definitely something here alright, but you got to be ready to catch it. Its big, comes out during the day between 8 am and about 4pm,
and gets close enough to the ground to throw a shadow. My buddy caught a glimpse of it north of here in Little Elm a few years back when I first saw it. He said it was about 9 in the morning when he saw it cruise past his neighborhood. Doesn't make a sound.

Is it a extraterrestrial? Not sure, because we do have varying spooky high tech companies in town that it could belong too. So you never know.

Got my camera handy, because it loves my neighborhood.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
There is a new thing that is happening, these new style mainly light orange drones can work as a feeder, they drop smaller drones out from underneath them, these smaller ones can be controlled and can hovver harmlesly to the ground, or can be reprogrammed for different operations.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hawk Eye, I see you are new to ATS, so welcome. Glad you posted. New voices sometimes have new insights.

So what do you have to back up these claims you've just made? Would you share with us, please? As you must know, on these boards, some proof of a claim is almost demanded, even from a bird of prey.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join