It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moving lights over Dallas Texas: 02:08 am

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Platinumstorm
I think it would be beneficial if people refrained from posting about their internet outages and what their pets were doing because frankly, that can happen on any night of the week. Trying to link those events to what the eyewitnesses say they saw is not beneficial to figuring out what happened.

We all know that internet connections drop - we know satellite tv goes out when storms are overhead - we know cats, dogs, and people sometimes freak.. that doesn't mean there are aliens involved, and it would do us well to keep it in mind.

Gee I'm sorry I thought since the SITE OWNER SPRINGER talked about his outage it it might be ok to post. I guess you override him.

What you don't understand is if we begin to see a pattern developing we can try and corolate events....its all part of why this forum exists in the first place.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pokey oats
I can't believe it, I just can't.

However, if you are up right now, and living in Texas then I suggest you stand outside for as long as possible because there are bright lights, red lights, green lights in different formations and ... MOVING.

Possibly more concerning is that from the bnrightest light you could see faint dimmer, smaller objects coming out of the bottom.

They are dancing really, moving up and down, left and right and occassionally they make very dramatic, very fast movements. I had two friends with me and we all verified that it was moving and releasing objects.

To anyone that is able to start looking, you will notice a hell of a lot of clouds. The lights will actually move from behind the clouds into clear space and then you will see the strangest thing that I have ever seen in my life. Clouds that will actually change direction to cover up the lights.

I have no means of photographing or videoing these objects in the dark, but they are still there now, please take the time to look, they're there.

Furthermore, I do solemly swear that everything I have posted is true and that this account can be verified by two other witnesses.

Pokey Oats

I went outside to look..............I must have missed it. One thing is for sure..........there are some really crazy things going on in this state. Bizarre doesn't even describe it.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Well one thing this thread has made me believe-
There are A LOT OF Dallas Texas poster at ATS.
I hate to highjack this thread but i cant help but think....
Do we have meetings?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Anyone heard from Pokey since this morning when he spoke of an odd sound and strange clouds? I'm waiting for him to come back with the re-cap of this morning's events. Interesting, very interesting.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jillian_Bacardi
I went outside to look..............I must have missed it. One thing is for sure..........there are some really crazy things going on in this state. Bizarre doesn't even describe it.

What crazy things are you referring to? Like...UFO-related things?

And yeah, I wonder where Pokey Oats has gone off to. I'd like to hear more about his experience.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Spent a tense 20 min tonight chasing a 'UFO" with my camera in hand down about 100 diffrent FMs. Sucker was HUGE and close to the ground...I could not belive it, thought I had the best pics of a UFO ever.............then it turned and slowly I made out the words BLOCKBUSTER....lol....it was a blimp...i am a idiot.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Dang, that kinda scares me. It would suck if that whole area is suddenly wiped out by something. I live in McKinney, but right now I'm on a deployment. It would suck to have no home or friends and family to go back to there.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
They did the fireworks right after dark around 9:45 but you do have a good point that there were probably individuals shooting off fireworks last night.

Actually when the OP first mentioned that it was dropping something, the first thing that came to my mind is UFO Balloons. These tend to sometimes drop their fuel as they fly, and it shows up as smaller lights dropping from the main light. Maybe someone let some off as part of the Fourth or July celebration.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by scania
Maybe this is what we are discussing?

www.dallasnews.com...

Are you referring to the members of ATS who are actual Mole Men and who have never seen fireworks ? Because as far as I am aware, anyone capable of logging onto the internet and who lives above ground, would surely be able to tell the difference between something odd in the sky, and a barrage of fireworks..

But ya never know....

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Platinumstorm
We all know that internet connections drop - we know satellite tv goes out when storms are overhead - we know cats, dogs, and people sometimes freak.. that doesn't mean there are aliens involved, and it would do us well to keep it in mind.

So the fact my cat always spits at me, runs away and hisse when Im near, and my router continually drops connection, is all normal ?

Damn I thought I was posessed or something... Maybe I should get a new cat and give my ISP a call..

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Well i can say for certain that it was my wireless router... When it tanked on me again tonight at exactly 1:00AM I knew there was something amiss.

A quick check of the settings and sure enough there was a #2 file in the restrictions folder that when disabled instantly renewed access to my wireless.

Oh well, so much for that angle...

Oh and "Platinumstorm", you may want to review the Terms and Conditions of use before you start demanding what we do and do not post here.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Nothing here in the east part of Dallas. I was up at that time and noticed the WOW server crash (and just as I was in Black Rock Depths). Power stayed on here at the house, no sirens, and the cat was his usual self.

Nothing up here in the Seattle area either. I just find it odd that I've never seen any noctilucent clouds(sp?) before. Kind of depressing, if you ask me.

You play WoW too huh? What server?

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Not that you were talking to me, but I'm on Perenolde.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
Spent a tense 20 min tonight chasing a 'UFO" with my camera in hand down about 100 diffrent FMs. Sucker was HUGE and close to the ground...I could not belive it, thought I had the best pics of a UFO ever.............then it turned and slowly I made out the words BLOCKBUSTER....lol....it was a blimp...i am a idiot.

You know, this would relate quite well to what the OP was saying. He seemed to indicate hearing a slight "hum" which would relate well to a blimp, also if it was "moving with the clouds", it could indicate a blimp as well, since they move in the wind quite a bit, and I could see it "sitting" with a cloud.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hi all,

I apologize for disappearing for a whole day but, well, I understand that I have to explain it but I am having a lot of trouble finding the courage to document the events of Saturday night (in essence Sunday morning).

It was just a hobby, a curiosity, UFOs seemed liked a fun thing to be interested in. I never realized that my entire life would change because of one post and some members wanting some pictures.

I do not mean to be mysterious and I have so much to explain. I will, I promise. For the truth is more important than self.

To whomever posted the video link Police helicopter films UFO that is exactly what I saw.

Pokey Oats

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Very interesting- i wonder what that is falling out of it.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pokey Oats

To whomever posted the video link Police helicopter films UFO that is exactly what I saw.

The police helicopter film ended up being a floating lantern/UFO Balloon, didn’t it?

Again, when you see something coming out the bottom of the object, that is what it ends up being almost every single time. The reason is that Candles, flares, or a similar item is used to create the Hot air in the bag, and what is seen dropping off are pieces of burning wax or plastic.

[edit on 7/2/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by Pokey Oats

The police helicopter film ended up being a floating lantern/UFO Balloon, didn’t it?

Again, when you see something coming out the bottom of the object, that is what it ends up being almost every single time. The reason is that Candles, flares, or a similar item is used to create the Hot air in the bag, and what is seen dropping off are pieces of burning wax or plastic.

[edit on 7/2/2007 by defcon5]

That drippy video was pretty amazing to watch. I have not seen anything like it before. Any ufo video I have seen is generally just a light in the sky and no way to judge size or distance.

I highly, highly doubt this was a baloon dripping gas because if you watch the video at the end the object races away at an incredible speed. From 0 to 1000+ mph?? in an instant. no slow pickup time associated with the increased mass law. also, the speed would be breaking the sound barrier and i can't see an engine capable of navigating and powering in such a small craft, at least in something as innoccuous as a baloon.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I have since made a new thread detailing my experiences on Saturday night/Sunday morning whilst trying to follow-up on the requests of users here to take PICTURES of what I was seeing.

Link to thread

Pokey Oats

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Please, dont make any more stupid post, we all have cameras and videocoder and there is no evidence not even on any local tvstation, even the lights of phoenix wasnt too much evidence only a couple of video, presumebly fake, or real ligt flares or something like that, why didnt anyone takke video or pics from different angle? Where was the local media and police helicopters?

I want to belive, but there realy istnt too much evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join