It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moon base

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   
heard today on the radio that george bush has proposed that they will build a moon base and a manned mission to mars

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...

they will have to get to the moon first!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   
There already is a base on the moon. Not made by man, though.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Is this the governments of the world's way of being able to say "Hey Look at what we've just built with the help of all the nations of the world" when in fact its been there for several decades, and now they feel its time to start letting the small people (or the slaves which ever way around you want it) in on what's actually been going on, but not in one big outpouring of info but in bribs and brabs

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Am I correct in saying George Bush also said he wanted to put a man on the sun

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Intresting idea dragoonrider1999 however I personally bealive that man has not laid a foot on the moon as of yet... but who knows

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by android]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
There already is a base on the moon. Not made by man, though.

Why are you so convinced of this? I see your disclaimer. I am not criticizing. I am asking you, what makes you so sure?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I think there is a base on the moon already as well...

Why? Just various things, I've seen and read...

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I think there is a base on the moon already as well...

Why? Just various things, I've seen and read...

Could you tell me some of the things you have seen, and read?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Yeah let me look a bit, I don't have anything book marked. But I have read various stuff like I said, just give me a few.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
being that government technology so to say is 42 years ahead of what we the people actually know, i wouldn't doubt they don't have something up there.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
Why are you so convinced of this? I see your disclaimer. I am not criticizing. I am asking you, what makes you so sure?

Several things have convinced me.

1. The scientifically accepted fact that the moon is of lower physical density than the earth despite being made of the same materials.

2. The Apollo 12 seismometer experiment in which the moon "rang like a bell". Bells are hollow. You can read about this at NASA's site: Link

3. The Apollo 16 film showing the disc going behind the moon. Looks real enough to me.

4. Karl Wolfe of The Disclosure Project's testimony of seeing images of a moon base. Wolfe worked for the Director of Intelligence at Headquarters Tactical Air Command, Technical Group. His credentials have never been shot down.

5. Larry Warren (of Rendlesham Forest fame) also claims to have been debriefed with a film showing Apollo astronauts filming the back side of the moon with clear artificial structures and vehicles on its surface. His testimony is less credible as his story has changed, BUT he was the one that broke the case open about Rendlesham. So he does have some credibility.

6. The photos of anomalies on the moon's surface. Most specifically the "Shard" which was photographed on two occassions, making it a real object based upon fact for all intents and purposes.

7. A general belief of my own that since I'm certain that since extraterrestrial visitation is happening, that there must be some base of operation close by. The back side of the moon would be a perfect location.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Heelstone, I remember reading some where about infared pictures of the moon I believe they said, and it showed supposed glass tunnels under the surface, ever read anything like that?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Heelstone, I remember reading some where about infared pictures of the moon I believe they said, and it showed supposed glass tunnels under the surface, ever read anything like that?
Nope. Haven't read that anywhere yet. I'll look though.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   

3. The Apollo 16 film showing the disc going behind the moon. Looks real enough to me.

You wouldn't happen to have a link for that?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm
www.qtm.net...

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm
www.qtm.net...

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by heelstone]

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I heard of glass tunnels supposedly on mars, not on the moon though. Could that be the place you mean?

Also, thought this was interesting:

As part of the Bush space initiative, there will reportedly be more exchanges of technology between the US space agency (Nasa) and the Pentagon.

We know that they already work together on many military projects, but I thought it was interesting that they are saying the military would be openly working on a what I guess would be 'peaceful'?? mission.

Perhaps get to the moon[base] officially first this century and get the defence equipment setup sharpish before anyone else wanders along... *cough*chinese*cough*

I guess this time they'll use encryption for all their ground to air conversations... no more radio hams spoiling the party as well

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Intresting idea dragoonrider1999 however I personally bealive that man has not laid a foot on the moon as of yet... but who knows

That special that aired years back was pretty convincing...but, it's bad science.... We DID go to the moon...

liftoff.msfc.nasa.gov...

www.badastronomy.com...

I'm sure Bush would like to send a man to the sun......one Osama Bin Laden, hehe....

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by Gazrok]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join