It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential cure for HIV discovered

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

HIV is harmless, you are a host for approx. 35 HIV-like viruses in your body in a lifetime. HIV won't kill you as many who refused medication can tell you. It's all a hoax of the century.

Tell that to a many of friends I have seen getting this virus ehivh leads to aids, and dying or is dying as a result of it.....

Also, tests are unreliable and many people are once HIV+ and later HIV-. Still, it is a virus and body creates antibodies, but this means it controls it. Anyway, there are people alive after being HIV+ for 25 years, hehe.

Noticed your litle he he at the end of your comment is that sacarsm? As for you comment that aids doesnt exist, I will take that one as sacarsm also eh.......

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by sb2012
AZT is still used too.

Please prove this. I have asked my doctor and a plethora of HIV + friends I have. What's your evidence?

You may not get it, but in poor countries anything goes. If you are HIV+ or your friends, do yourself a BIG favor and watch both movies from start to finish. It's not a conspiracy theory, it's real info from scientists. Even more, patients who are HIV+ for 20+ years talk about it. I know it's against what you are told to believe, but hey, you need to check the info for yourself, i cannot force you.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
btw, do modern AIDS regimes include Selenium supplements or is it still strictly 'alternative' ?

I'm guessing still alternative. My friends take truvata. It has no AZT in it. But, yes it is still a poison to your system. But, hopefully with this new tech, they can extract all the HIV and then with the meds, stop them from entering again and eradicate it. Would that work? Doctors in the house?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You may not get it, but in poor countries anything goes. If you are HIV+ or your friends, do yourself a BIG favor and watch both movies from start to finish. It's not a conspiracy theory, it's real info from scientists. Even more, patients who are HIV+ for 20+ years talk about it. I know it's against what you are told to believe, but hey, you need to check the info for yourself, i cannot force you.

I'll watch. Thanks for the information.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'm glad to see that a possible cure is in the beginning stages.

Honestly I've always wondered why they did'nt just copy the genetic code from the small
fraction of people immune to HIV/AIDS and figure out a way to change there cells to
be immune as well.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Honestly I've always wondered why they did'nt just copy the genetic code from the small
fraction of people immune to HIV/AIDS and figure out a way to change there cells to
be immune as well.

Assuming HIV causes AIDS, this would only be possible if you actually cloned these individuals, seeing as we don’t know why these individuals are immune to the HIV virus.

In real life, they are probably not "immune" to the HIV virus. Remember that you test positive for HIV not by actually seeing the virus but by seeing the antibodies that kill it. What that translates to is that you can only tell that someone has HIV if their body is KILLING THE HIV.

It would seem then that anybody testing positive for HIV is immune to it.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
Assuming HIV causes AIDS, this would only be possible if you actually cloned these individuals, seeing as we don’t know why these individuals are immune to the HIV virus.

I'm pretty sure I read that it had to do with there cells being a certain way that did'nt allow
the virus to penetrate them.

I did'nt mean just take some cells form person A and put them in person B,
but rather take the genetic coding that makes them immune and find a way to encode it
onto the other persons genome.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone

Tell that to a many of friends I have seen getting this virus ehivh leads to aids, and dying or is dying as a result of it.....

Watch the video. You can check the facts after that, and you will see that your friends are dying from medications. These are the worlds leading experts in retro viruses and the case is rock solid.

[Edit] I'm repeating myself cause I'm still in quite a shock after seeing that first video

[edit on 29/6/2007 by PsykoOps]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

HIV is harmless, you are a host for approx. 35 HIV-like viruses in your body in a lifetime. HIV won't kill you as many who refused medication can tell you. It's all a hoax of the century. virusmyth.net

Also, tests are unreliable and many people are once HIV+ and later HIV-. Still, it is a virus and body creates antibodies, but this means it controls it. Anyway, there are people alive after being HIV+ for 25 years, hehe.

I've heard the theory that HIV does not cause AIDS before and it sounds plausible, but even the strongest adherents of the theory would not be willing to have HIV injected into them.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
So? Even though I know I'm carrying a rather large amount of different retro viruses in my body I'm not terribly excited to have more added even if I know it's harmless.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

New drugs and cocktails are harmful too, AZT is still used too. Watch the videos, check the sites. AIDS is a fake disease, eating billions of dollars for no cure because you can't cure something which is not there.

Are you serious? come your joshin me right? Dude HIV leads to the immune system shutting down, if HIV doesnt do that then what, I guess everybody that gets sick from it is a hoaxer to? Yes one can live for a long time being HIV positive, they call that one a carrier boys and girls, can you say carrier. Those who develope full blow syndrome, die from many different things. This has been scientifically proven SB , is the whole medical community, Scientific community, every hospitol, Every sick person, and CDC all in on this one you say? WOW that would be a trick.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I. IDENTIFICATION

A. CLINICAL DESCRIPTION:

Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) is a severe, life-threatening condition that was first recognized as a distinct syndrome in 1981. AIDS represents the late stage of infection with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) most often resulting in progressive deterioration of the immune system and development of opportunistic diseases and/or malignancies. Most people infected with HIV develop detectable antibodies within 1-3 months after infection but may remain free of signs or symptoms for several months to years. The severity of HIV-related illness is, in general, directly related to the degree of immune dysfunction.

See the rest here:

hanplus.wisc.edu...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by geemony
This has been scientifically proven SB

Really. Just provide the proof then.

Oh, that’s right, it doesn’t exist.

is the whole medical community, Scientific community, every hospitol, Every sick person, and CDC all in on this one you say? WOW that would be a trick.

Yes. Unless you count these people:

long list of people that make your statement foolish

The list is so long that I fear getting a warn if I quote it.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The PBS special Age of Aids in available online for your viewing pleasure.

The Age of AIDS

One of the best docs I've ever seen.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Ya know, "check the websites" isn't really a useful comeback when someone argues with you. What you're saying is, "check these websites that I handpicked, which show people agreeing with me." Just because a website called aidsmyth.com (or whatever) exists, doesn't mean it has anything useful to say.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
i suggest you'll take the time to refute the following points one by one.

some will be easy, others are probably tough nuts.

www.healtoronto.com...

merely 10 reasons why AIDS and HIV are not related in the way the media tells us. it's imho clear that HIV does correlate with AIDS, to a certain extent, but considering the simplicity of HIV (the virus not the illness) and the existance of several similar types, which don't cause much grief if any, make it imho very clear that the underlying mechanism keeps being overlooked.

considering other strange occurances in the field of microbiology, the notion that something significant is being suppressed in the field definitely has some merit: www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Branchdweller
Ya know, "check the websites" isn't really a useful comeback when someone argues with you. What you're saying is, "check these websites that I handpicked, which show people agreeing with me." Just because a website called aidsmyth.com (or whatever) exists, doesn't mean it has anything useful to say.

I'd say it is when they present hard science by the worlds leading experts in retro viruses in this case. These guys are the best in the field and the facts they state are all backed up, they dont just tell their opinions. Dont come here saying it doesn't have anything usefull to say if you haven't even looked at it.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by geemony

Are you serious? come your joshin me right? Dude HIV leads to the immune system shutting down, if HIV doesnt do that then what, I guess everybody that gets sick from it is a hoaxer to? Yes one can live for a long time being HIV positive, they call that one a carrier boys and girls, can you say carrier. Those who develope full blow syndrome, die from many different things. This has been scientifically proven SB , is the whole medical community, Scientific community, every hospitol, Every sick person, and CDC all in on this one you say? WOW that would be a trick.

If you had watched those videos you'd have your answers. HIV is harmless, it is the drugs that get people sick. These is backed up by a mountain of evidence, vs. the HIV/AIDS hypothesis which is backed up by zero. AIDS is a real sickness, but the cause is not HIV. Indeed it is a quite a trick, if you want to know how it goes watch the videos.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
First of all, there have been so many misconceptions about the HIV virus in this thread that it's difficult to count them on two hands. Just to clear up a few things that have been said so far:

1. There are well over 900 Billion strains of HIV infection that inhabit a persons body throughout the course of their infection (not 35 as pointed out by sb2012). The virus essentially jumps from CD4+ lymphocyte cell to CD4+ lymphocyte cell using part of the DNA of each cell to "mask" itself from potential threats while inside the body. This is also the main reason why a vaccine has alluded the human race for so long.

2. We have actual photographs from Electron Micrographs and other various source that prove the virus does exist. I'm not going to give links to every known site on the planet with pictures of the virus. I have been through thousands of lab reports myself and have seen the virus firsthand in the lab. There are simply too many photographs out there, but take a look at the following:

Photos 1
Photos2

3. In reply to the virusmyth.net internet link: VirusMyth answer . HIV does in fact lead to AIDS. Lymphatic cell count varies greatly in people with HIV infection due to the nature of they virus destroying the cells that it invades. A healthy adult without the infection usually has a count between 1200-1500 per cubic milliliter of blood, and someone with an HIV diagnosis with have counts that vary anywhere between 500-1500. The large variation in cell counts can only mean that a long standing infection has taken over the body long enough for it to deplete the number of cells required to lead to AIDS. When a human's cell count reaches 200 they effectively have an AIDS diagnosis. The differentiation comes in because when a level of 200 CD4+ lymphatic cells per cubic milliliter is reached the body is no longer able to fight of secondary infections. In other words, because you have so few white blood cells your body is not able to respond to other infections that regularly invade it such as the Cold Virus, Influenza virus, a plethora of bacterial infections, and even fungal infections. Now, this is also where a common misnomer comes into play...HIV and/or AIDS cannot kill you...it can help kill you, but the actual infection will not. The sole purpose of HIV is to destroy the Lymphocyte cells that are your body's primary "fighting" mechanism against infection.

Here is a good resource on how to spot fradulent websites that have little or no scientific basis behind them (referring to virusmyth of course): HIV/AIDS- How to spot fraud .

On top of that lets take a look at the actual people involved in the virusmyth.net website: Survey of virusmyth.net .

If people are denying such a thing then they must also deny the existance of many other viruses or for that matter all retroviruses such as Bovine Leukemia Virus, Avian Leukosis Virus, and others. Retroviruses are basically very simple non-living things that are nothing more than carriers of genetic material for replication. They contain three primary genetic parts which can be classified as follows:

-viral envelope
-a polymerase for the functions of reverse transcriptase an protease
-group specific antigen

These three genomes make up the +mRNA of the virus. Retroviruses, like HIV, only contain RNA strands that are later recombinated with the host cell DNA to form the existance of further viral particles. In fact, the very name "Retrovirus" refers to the "reversal" process where it makes DNA from RNA.

Finally, check out this site: "AIDS Myth" Rebuttals . There is a complete index of resources attached to each rebuttal and a breakdown of each of the questions that people who deny the existance of the virus put forth. If you have any questions about any of this I would be happy to answer, however, in order to save time and space with my answer I am just linking everyone to the websites I have listed instead of quoting them.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
You can post rebuttals all day long and i am surprised there is not more of them since documentaries i linked to provoked a lot of people. By 35 i meant 35 viruses which are very similar to HIV+. Of course i am not saying there is not more of them present and a lot of other viruses.

Still, my point is, you can post rebuttals and how bad AIDS is all day long, but how come people who refused medication are still alive today? There were all tested HIV+.

Even more, some people were tested HIV- later for 'unexplained reasons'. Some died of original illness but since they were HIV+ (if test is to be trusted), they were labeled as AIDS patients. This is a joke, simple illness is regarded as AIDS problem when you are HIV+ which is just test for antibodies and which is unreliable.

Watch the videos and listen to scientists and experts. Stop listening to propaganda machine and sellouts. Same people want you to believe cancer in not possible to cure, as well as diabetes an other degenerative diseases. Yes, they all can be cured, even stage 4 cancers.

Open you eyes for a change -- medical cartel wants you sick, because it's a big business. But if you want to die of cancer or aids, no problem, just don't count me in.

About injecting HIV, yes i am ready to do it to prove it is harmless. But i am sure they would never give me media coverage and they would always say 'it's probably in dormant stage' which is a bull, no virus is dormant for more than a few months.

I trust scientists more than corporations and their propaganda.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join