It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential cure for HIV discovered

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance

you cannot inject 'a virus' you'd inject blood or lymph (or any other injectable body liquid), which would be contaminated by a range of pathogens in the case of AIDS.

this means such a 'test' would prove nothing, you'd have to purify the virus before use, something which would be very hard becaus a virus requires a host for replication.

it's not that easy, AIDS still kills.

actually they can take the pure virus out of both blood and semen some hiv pos people opt for sperm washing to have a baby that is hiv negative for example, yes it needs a host to replicate however it can survive for some time without a host.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I don't know we're making such a big fuss about this "cure" anyways. Even if it turns out to be the real deal, the treatment that comes from the research that we're discussing won't be available until sometime in the next 10-15 years.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If medication causes AIDS how come loads of people in Africa have it when they don't even take the medications?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
They havn't figured it out yet that the diseases medicine can't cure are caused by parasites. Eliminate the parasites and you eliminate most of the problems that have no cure.

The bottom line is money. Drug companies refuse to release cures that work. I just got rid of my health problems by getting rid of my guests who refused to pay rent. I got onto a detox/parasite clense. The issues that Dr's could not cure like out of controll blood pressure, has started to go back to normal.

Actually, I believe they know what causes peoples problems. There is no motivation to cure disease, only to treat it with never ending drugs.

You can laugh all you want, those of you who are laughing. I can guarantee you this, the people who are not laughing are the ones who are sick with no hope for a cure. Those people are the ones who will try a parasite cleanse, as a last resort.

If you are still laughing, I think it might be the parasites inside you who are laughing at you, and you are laughing along with them while you serve them dinner. Then they repay your kindness of not killing them by craping poison inside you.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

What if the scientists that are saying HIV doesn't cause AIDS are the same scientists who created it in the first place secretly? What if they are trying to cover up by saying HIV doesn't cause AIDS? Just a thought from my CT mind.

They'd also be the ones with a working cure that were saving it for the right time.

better chance of that than it not existing, IMHO

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by sb2012
AZT is still used too.

Please prove this. I have asked my doctor and a plethora of HIV + friends I have. What's your evidence?

I have HIV. I have two kids who are HIV negative. Why? Because I was given AZT during my C-Sections and several hours before, and my kids were on liquid AZT for the first six weeks of their lives.

I'm in California. AZT is still used. And my kids are not HIV positive because of it (and other factors, but the AZT made them safer).

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by malganis
If medication causes AIDS how come loads of people in Africa have it when they don't even take the medications?

You really think that poor sanitation, poor nutrition and lack of drinkable water won't destroy someone's immune system??

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Then why are all the people on meds now -- including me -- living long past when they were supposed to be dead and our friends aren't dropping like flies anymore? Why did all the people I knew who died in the 80's and 90's before the good meds came out suffer horribly and pass the way they did? It wasn't poor sanitation or nutrition. I'm talking weight-lifting gym-going gay men, in love with their bodies and taking good care of them.

What exactly is your expertise in HIV again? I'd like to hear your credentials to see if this argument is even worth having with you.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzerman

So why don't you go answer Dr. Duesbergs cancer paper regarding H.I.V. / A.I.D.S. that nobody else can ?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join