It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer in Montreal on august 9th, 2007

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
oh! And by the way, in 15 years, there has been no accident on any CSETI training. NONE. Nada... so, you can stop your pointless propaganda.

CSETI is about peace with off-planet cultures. Get your fact straight.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
if you have an agenda against them, then anything you say is suspect.

I'm amazed that you think what I say is suspect. I say that the object in the photo is a moth, people who have been on the Ambassador Training state quite clearly that Greer pretends that everyday things are extraterrestrial. I'm confused as to why you don't think Greer is the suspicious one!

You were asked very cordially to take 5 minutes to ask them questions about their evidence and impress upon them the fact that they have little credibility on the internet and the importance of posting more of their evidence online.

The fact that you REFUSE to do so, is suspicious. What's the harm in sending off a 5-minute email? You evidently have 5 minutes to spare to post on here, but you don't have 5 minutes to send an email, to try to persuade them to post their evidence?

I'm certainly disappointed in them for not making their evidence available, but I still think that they do have it. And if they do have evidence, then all your "cult" accusations etc fall apart.

They did post the evidence then hid it in shame when they realised they can't fool all of the people all of the time. The Gulf Breeze video is the same as the TRIANGLE TRIANGLE video that is available on line. The reason that CSETI won't release it is because they know it is as worthless as the photos of moths and the recordings of hooting owls.

How many videos akin to the TRIANGLE TRIANGLE video will they need to post before it dawns on people that they really do encounter Triangular UFOs out there? 2? 3? 5? 10......?

You say you are disappointed in them, but that continued disappointment should turn to suspicion. They are up to no good, plain and simple.

And you are also up to no good, trashing them relentlessly behind their backs on a popular internet forum that they don't read and have no official representation on.....

Will your attitude change from disappointment to mistrust when the promised G7 contact never materialises or will you accept whatever feeble excuse Greer comes up with?

Yes, if the promised G7/G8 contact never happens and Greer doesn't provide some kind of valid excuse, I'll give up on them.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
For each of the tales those skeptics come up with about CSETI, there is 100 great experiences...

Wow, that's an impressive ratio. Can you please verify that with data? If not, then it's another bunk claim on your part.

If there are 100s of great experiences, then where are the 1000s of great pictures capturing these experiences?

All we have seen is pictures of moths.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Yes, if the promised G7/G8 contact never happens and Greer doesn't provide some kind of valid excuse, I'll give up on them.

I'm quoting that, just in case you decide to edit it.

Can we please have some type of contract drawn up as well?

You know that Leader Greer will take a group out to the backwaters of France, then sit on a hill and take pictures of exotic French-kissing moths and call them FERTILE ALIEN ENERGY ANCHOR SPAWNING BEINGS OF ENLIGHTENMENT. He'll prove that major contact was made with the Universal Peace Ambassador ETs and his dogmatic, zealots will unquestionably believe.

Also, when we have the contract drawn up, can we please elaborate on what a 'valid excuse' is? Leader Greer can't use the 'valid excuse' that ET will be in danger of making contact, as he has already proved that ET will force soldiers to drop guns and play guitars. ET is clearly not in danger from humans.

We can't let Leader Greer get away with a loophole and we can't let you back out of a claim like that with a very weak 'valid excuse'.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

I'm quoting that, just in case you decide to edit it.

Can we please have some type of contract drawn up as well?

No.

Also, when we have the contract drawn up, can we please elaborate on what a 'valid excuse' is? Leader Greer can't use the 'valid excuse' that ET will be in danger of making contact, as he has already proved that ET will force soldiers to drop guns and play guitars. ET is clearly not in danger from humans.

For them to fully materialize and land at some government site and walk out of their crafts, they absolutely would be putting themselves in danger! Especially when the powers-that-be like to shoot at them with plasma or EMP weapons, as is shown in that NASA footage....

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Ok greerists, you won't let that die - so let's go again.

So you say that big bright orb is an insect now? Have you lost your mind?

Aaaah.....so, Loved One (still laughing about that one) is NOT the bright glowing moth in the picture, but the photographic relics you like to call orb ?
In another thread you were clearly referring to the MOTH -

Especially the big glowing one, cause the girl said it was a light above her tent when she took the picture.

I take my own private guess about WHO has actually lost his mind here.

So out of the thousands of people, you get one guy that is not satisfied complain,

Hey hey, don't forget we found at least TWO, with several other testimonies in the file.

oh! And by the way, in 15 years, there has been no accident on any CSETI training

Just by the way, there also hasn't been an accident in nearly 2000 years of playing chess, and what does this proof ?

CSETI and the cult of greer is about cheating money out of gullible people - get YOUR facts straight. You know - Facts - Knowledge or information based on real occurrences; not the thing you call Fact - The mental act, condition, or habit of placing trust or confidence in another.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Especially when the powers-that-be like to shoot at them with plasma or EMP weapons, as is shown in that NASA footage....

But can't they let them drop their guns and grab the guitars ? As greer himself stated in "Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge" Now please come on, you can't have it both ways. Please answer this very simple question - How can both accounts be true ?

Ahh, and just for the fun of it - as our own ATS big guy Springer has stated here

External Quote from Reality uncovered

We had a couple Members of ATS who went out to his "UFO boot camp". The business model is excellent, he getting $800.00 a head for spending a couple days out in the desert with several people and his hard costs can't be more $15.00 a person. What was reported from this is very discouraging indeed. They weren't allowed to film anything and the "UFOs" they were *guaranteed* to see were "different" for each person because each person is different. Oh lest I forget, everyone was encouraged, to buy his book before attending "boot camp". Surprised

It HAS been done, ATSers HAVE been there.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by Phil J. Fry]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry
Would you please answer to

You, ETDisclosure carry a grammatical fingerprint that it very, very similar to Tock/Richard LaLancette's. The very person whose blog you have linked us to. Are you LaLancette? Just curious

I am not Tock. But I have been following the defenders of Steven Greer in all the ATS threads closely. We share a common understanding, IMO.

I didn't ask if you were Tock- that was a disposable user name which is no longer in use. I asked if you were Lalancette.

So I will ask again - are you Richard Lalancette?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry

Especially when the powers-that-be like to shoot at them with plasma or EMP weapons, as is shown in that NASA footage....

But can't they let them drop their guns and grab the guitars ? As greer himself stated in "Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge" Now please come on, you can't have it both ways. Please answer this very simple question - How can both accounts be true ?

Well, for the record, Greer does NOT claim that it was the ETs that caused the Mexican police/bandits to stop and sit down and play a guitar. All he says was that the bandits were sneaking up on them with rifles, he and his team were already in a deep meditative state, so they prayed for peace and protection, and the bandits stopped and put down their weapons and started playing the guitar. From page 196 of "Hidden Truth".

That was speculation on my part, that perhaps his "friends in high places" were watching and decided to save his a$$ and used some sort of remote mind control technology on the bandits.

I personally believe that strange and incredible things can happen in the presence of a group of very spiritual people praying and invoking the power of God, as I have seen and experienced a little of it firsthand; but I wouldn't expect people who don't have experience of such things to believe that.

As for the ETs, if that NASA footage of them being shot at is to be believed, then evidently they CAN'T prevent the powers-that-be from shooting at them.

We had a couple Members of ATS who went out to his "UFO boot camp". The business model is excellent, he getting $800.00 a head for spending a couple days out in the desert with several people and his hard costs can't be more $15.00 a person. What was reported from this is very discouraging indeed. They weren't allowed to film anything and the "UFOs" they were *guaranteed* to see were "different" for each person because each person is different. Oh lest I forget, everyone was encouraged, to buy his book before attending "boot camp". Surprised

It HAS been done, ATSers HAVE been there.

Interesting find.

It's not clear from this that these ATS members saw no UFOs though; it only says it was "very discouraging".

Also - were these ATS members ones that Springer knew personally, or were they random anonymous members saying "yeah we've been to a training and it was very discouraging"?

I mean, we've also had an ATS member who gave his real name and location, everything, and who said he DID see UFOs - Richard Lalancette. (Though of course everyone accuses him of "marketing" for Greer......)

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

[Well, for the record, Greer does NOT claim that it was the ETs that caused the Mexican police/bandits to stop and sit down and play a guitar. All he says was that the bandits were sneaking up on them with rifles, he and his team were already in a deep meditative state, so they prayed for peace and protection, and the bandits stopped and put down their weapons and started playing the guitar. From page 196 of "Hidden Truth".

So they were in a 'deep meditative state' and somehow managed to become aware of bandits 'sneaking up on them'. These bandits must have been very clumsy to snap the Greerians out of their 'deep meditation'. Were they playing trombones and crashing cymbals as they crept through the grass? Or is it too ridiculous to suggest they carried trombones and cymbals along with rifles and guitars while on an assassination run? This story will never lose its craziness no matter how much it is modified.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Also - were these ATS members ones that Springer knew personally, or were they random anonymous members saying "yeah we've been to a training and it was very discouraging"?

Here i'll now have to encourage you to ask Springer for yourself

[edit]

(Though of course everyone accuses him of "marketing" for Greer......)

When looking at his blog, there is no doubt, that he IS marketing for greer, wouldn't wonder, if he'd also profit from greer in some way.
But, if i remember correctly, we had a thread about the money involved with greer and when taking Springers statement, that the actual cost would be around 15$ per person, there is indeed a HUGE profit for greer and another quite solid proof, that it's all about the money.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by Phil J. Fry]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well I've got a lot of respect for Greer and what he achieved getting the Disclosure Project together, something that had never happened before in the history of the subject. I'm not particularly drawn to his New Age approach to Ufology, but you know, some are and that's fair enough. I would like to read an account of the Montreal thing, so if anyone does go please post it 'cause I'm probably not the only one interested in what the man has to say.

On the photograph, well it may look like a moth to some of you, but it doesn't look like any moth I've ever seen, so I'm not going to accept that as fact just because a few of you say so. No more than I'd accept that it's a UFO, just because someone says so. I'll suspend judgement and keep an open mind, like I've always done in my approach to this subject.

I don't believe he's a liar, misguided maybe, naive possibly, but a fraudulent liar, no, I don't believe it and before you start don't bother, because no one here is going to convince me that he is.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

[Well, for the record, Greer does NOT claim that it was the ETs that caused the Mexican police/bandits to stop and sit down and play a guitar. All he says was that the bandits were sneaking up on them with rifles, he and his team were already in a deep meditative state, so they prayed for peace and protection, and the bandits stopped and put down their weapons and started playing the guitar. From page 196 of "Hidden Truth".

So they were in a 'deep meditative state' and somehow managed to become aware of bandits 'sneaking up on them'. These bandits must have been very clumsy to snap the Greerians out of their 'deep meditation'. Were they playing trombones and crashing cymbals as they crept through the grass?

You didn't know that people can meditate with their eyes open?

Or is it too ridiculous to suggest they carried trombones and cymbals along with rifles and guitars while on an assassination run?

ONE guitar.

This story will never lose its craziness no matter how much it is modified.

It's not modified, this is exactly what he says in the book, I stopped just short of quoting word-for-word out of the book. It's on page 196.

Again, if you have never been around prayer circles as I have and you have no experience of the power of prayer, I wouldn't expect you to believe things like this. Those who worship "reason" and "critical thinking" and "skepticism" instead of God may never be able to believe things like this.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

oh! And by the way, in 15 years, there has been no accident on any CSETI training. NONE. Nada...

How would you know this?

That is the kind of infomation someone who is involved with the organisation would be aware of.

Are you affiliated with CSETI in any way?

And what about Shari Adamiak. Was she on the 'Ambassador to the Universe Training' when she was supposedly zapped by 'agents' using cancer inducing 'energy beam weapons'?

Like I said before it's Greer/CSETI who are implying that it is life threatening to be involved with them.
It isn't anti-Greer propaganda, just his own stories coming back to bite him in the arse.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

So they were in a 'deep meditative state' and somehow managed to become aware of bandits 'sneaking up on them'. These bandits must have been very clumsy to snap the Greerians out of their 'deep meditation'. Were they playing trombones and crashing cymbals as they crept through the grass? Or is it too ridiculous to suggest they carried trombones and cymbals along with rifles and guitars while on an assassination run? This story will never lose its craziness no matter how much it is modified.

Well, I understand why you don't get this. And I also see why you don't understand Steven Greer and his team.
Because you are a deeply anchored materialist/capitalist.
It's beyong what you have experienced, so you can't grasp that.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcfcbird
On the photograph, well it may look like a moth to some of you, but it doesn't look like any moth I've ever seen, so I'm not going to accept that as fact just because a few of you say so.

Here's a contender for the actual species:

and this is the same photo cropped, rotated and 'bleached' to give the impression it has been caught in the flash of a digital camera while it flies about the woods.

Do you still see no similarity?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

How would you know this?

That is the kind of infomation someone who is involved with the organisation would be aware of.

And what about Shari Adamiak. Was she on the 'Ambassador to the Universe Training' when she was supposedly zapped by 'agents' using cancer inducing 'energy beam weapons'?

Like I said before it's Greer/CSETI who are implying that it is life threatening to be involved with them.
It isn't anti-Greer propaganda, just his own stories coming back to bite him in the arse.

Unlike some other people on ATS, I do my research. I would certainly know enough about CSETI, before I engage with them and spend my money on Training. Would you not?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I didn't ask if you were Tock- that was a disposable user name which is no longer in use. I asked if you were Lalancette.
So I will ask again - are you Richard Lalancette?

I am not.
And who I am is not your damn business.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by ETDisclosure]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

How would you know this?

She was part of the staff and that happened before the security measures were in place. Got it? Staff, not participants.

Did you hear of anyone that paid to go for any training coming back injured?
I think we would have heard on the news if such thing would have happened.

You know I think you guys are funny. You make so many wild claims, and pretend to know so much... but in the end, it's all garbage you spit out. You have no idea what is involved with CSETI. All you do, is SPECULATE.

Well I'm done with SPECULATIONS, I'm going to check it out for myself that way I'm not going to have to endure your BS anymore.

ETD

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Did you hear of anyone that paid to go for any training coming back injured?
I think we would have heard on the news if such thing would have happened.

No, but I have heard stories of bandits attempting to murder the meditating Greerians and people involved with CSETI/Greer being murdered with 'energy weapons'.

I haven't made any of this up. I learned most of it from the Greer supporters who frequent ATS.

So do you know what happened when Greer reported the bandit attack to police and even more important, what are the police doing about Adamiak's murder?

Surely Greer reported it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join