It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 417
<< 414  415  416    418  419  420 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Sweeps week is approaching but who is still watching?
I remember one of the DRT members boasting about how many members his forum had, so I got curious and wrote a google docs algorithm script to tally up the number of members, how many posts they've made, and to display it in a colorful pie chart.

Out of 110 members 56 of them have never posted, and you can see most of the discussion was made by only a dozen knuckleheads.

elevenaugust Posts: 1134
Nemo492 Posts: 699
10538 Posts: 674
onthefence Posts: 586
leviathan Posts: 290
HPO Posts: 235
Diouf Posts: 203
nekitamo Posts: 190
Endzone Posts: 165
spf33 Posts: 149
Douglas Posts: 129
EVS Posts: 104
Arkhangels Posts: 81
spinnewise Posts: 69
majicbar Posts: 61
knowhow Posts: 36
HeAdEk Posts: 34
Kaelos Posts: 34
BigFnTuna Posts: 31
drewlac Posts: 26
dixonf Posts: 25
Avalon Posts: 24
Gfamad Posts: 21
mgrandin Posts: 20
FaberOptimé Posts: 18
Atrueoriginall Posts: 18
guerande Posts: 17
MarsAve Posts: 15
icxibzyilloxis Posts: 15
danblast Posts: 12
JMK Posts: 12
walker02 Posts: 11
RoH Posts: 8
tridi Posts: 7
HJ Posts: 7
Yex Posts: 6
Cogent1 Posts: 4
beefoo Posts: 3
MidusTouch Posts: 3
zixibit Posts: 3
westsail Posts: 3
Cage Posts: 3
salem Posts: 2
dreg Posts: 2
BC Posts: 2
gem1138 Posts: 2
GORT Posts: 2
iamiamiam Posts: 1
calikid Posts: 1
davidgag Posts: 1
Sky Posts: 1
LoneQQwolf Posts: 1
stevenz Posts: 1
sparky Posts: 1

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
void double post

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Dang Freelance, That's good for a whole site.
eleven and Numbers OTF alone was like 25 percent hahaha, and if you count us here, gee wiz, its a real global debate hhaha and we're just one Thread. 50 % percent not posting must mean, like..hmm no comment. I Don't blame them.
Thankfully hoaxes are broken not by the number and volume of posts but by the substantive quality in answers adrdessing questions, and generating quality questionss as well. giving to the saying that one truth can shatter a thousand lies.

On an aside, I was looking for a frequency counter I llost for web term tracking. It was a site that tells you when a certain word appeared, and graphed the frequency over he years. lDo you know which analytics site that is?, there may be several.
I wanted to run everybodys nick and see what happens. hahaha jk. But I would like to find that site again.
Cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Boy, you would think that there would be one HECK of a lot more participation and interest on that DRT site...ya think?

With all of the drone exposure on internet/cloud chatter-chat sites, C2C/Noory, EarthFiles/LMH, Whitley S. Country, UFO Hunters, TV news coverage, network television via SCC/Terminator, and newspaper and magazine coverage, only THAT FEW NUMBER of believers??

Anyway, I wish the powers that be would release all of the hi-res photos now - that would at least regenerate the discussion...

By Spring Break perhaps?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Boy, you would think that there would be one HECK of a lot more participation and interest on that DRT site...ya think?

With all of the drone exposure on internet/cloud chatter-chat sites, C2C/Noory, EarthFiles/LMH, Whitley S. Country, UFO Hunters, TV news coverage, network television via SCC/Terminator, and newspaper and magazine coverage, only THAT FEW NUMBER of believers??

Anyway, I wish the powers that be would release all of the hi-res photos now - that would at least regenerate the discussion...

By Spring Break perhaps?

Oh Klatu, I expect something sooner than that, after all, March 5, just four days from now, kicks off the ratings season , and they are going to have to have a little bit more than 11 bogus photographs and flyers to draw attention. Maybe an ELO II concert at the ELO Pole site would do it.
call it ELO Live at the Pole !! Get the Ebay Pres who lives there to help sponsor it, like Dell did Android..might work..I hope they order lots of portables for the crowd.
Nemo changed his name to Jack Vallet at OM, and Bren to Leon Ponetta, changed back to abnormal now, why its the smart thing to do . Keep practicing, considering the performance, and the conflicts of interest, and embarrasment yet to come, maybe even change the name of those websites would not be a bad idea either. "Obamacize" them, after all, "change" is very in, and lets not forget, "the audacity of hope"

PS this last terminator episode was horrible wasn't it?. And Linda went on the other night again, and nada! isn't it glorious?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It's kinda sad really. The only interest now seems to be the lack of interest and discussions by the non-believers.

I wonder what ever happened to that Rosewell stone relic that could move a compass needle. Now that was somethng along with the symbol on it that baffled the minds of the greatest geologists. Wasn't there some connections being made to the LAP? Yes, we urgently need some new material.

I long for the simplier times of just plain old abductions.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
LAP? what LAP. isn't that the pirates treasure map some kiddies found ithat lead everyone to cans of soup?. nothing was in them, , except the cooks names on the label, and then all you could do with the cans was connect them with string. They worked pretty good just like telephones. But we have cell phones now, no need for that yarn anymore.

Ohhhh,That compass needle yes, the perpetual motion rock, just like the cha cha chia plants! I had dozens of those. They really grew in air! Just like this story!
I wonder what old idea with new face, or old face with new idea will come next..
I came across this and the scenes were so familiar to me.no interpretation needed

Simply substitute the cake with a drone.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Gee, don’t ya think that maybe tomi and the other want to believes are starting to realize that there are some dubious connections to a particular area in California and the main players still promoting this are also from the same area???? Naw, they can’t be that smart, you have to be on an Eienstein level to put that concept together.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Seems, I am not able to add something today. Here is some researcher on Jenna Liusang:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Siddharta]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Seems, I am not able to add something today. Here is some researcher on Jenna Liusang:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Siddharta]

hehehe
I saw Lisa, and thought of Lisa of the Simpsons
I am sure if her daddy Bill Shultz, Simpsons creator at Taffy entertainment in LA and his half owner partner in Mike young productions, in LA and also coincidentally, spf33 close colleague as well, , at designgraphix, owned by Mike, all saw this mess they would laff and laff, like silly taffy, hysterically.
The majority 51% partner/ owner with them, French studio Moonscoop studio would laugh too. but in French. I remember Homer Bill called up that newspaper about the drones way back, correcting everyone on their grammar use of drone.. It was so funny Sid, I bet they are laughing right now.
Like Kings on the Hill.

Thank you Uncle Sidd we miss you a whole bunch when you are not here

www.prnewswire.com.../www/story/04-19-2007/0004569151&EDATE=THU+Apr+19+2007,+08:30+AM
news.awn.com...
en.wikipedia.org...(producer)
www.michaelpaulyoung.com...
www.designgraphik.com...
one day youworkforthem, another weworkforthem, another day
youneverknow whoworkforwho , but never weworkforyou.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I am not sure, if this is drone related, but it sounds like an interesting case, which could keep us busy for the next two years:

Braunschweig, 2nd March 2009. A 40 years old man has called the police in Gifhorn this morning, because allegedly there were UFOs in his appartement. This was reported by the police. The man called the officers about 3:30 o’clock and said, that there were UFOs about 15 centimeters in size in his appartement, which talked Russian to him. According to the 40 year old the flying objects covered themselves in the flower arrangements afterwards. A short time, before the officers arrived at the appartement, the UFOs flew away through the door.

Here is the original:

www.pr-inside.com...

Maybe we should disperse a flyer in Gifhorn: Who has seen this flower arrangement? We need some PIs, of course, and our own website, which only can be seen by us.
Or we save some time and start with Google Earth right away.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
WoW!
Thats incredible, the first thing we should do is not panic and remain calm. UFA's Unidentified Flower arrangements can be very dangerous, as evidenced by known sightings at funerals, and hospitals.

I have checked wiki for a lay of the land so to speak, and discovered that Gifhorn has over 170, 000 people.
I see no evidence of Earthquakes or unusual geo magnetic activity. BUT
there is a miltary base near there which,according to google intercepts of forums, state that that 20 atom bombs are kept there with the b21's
www.gearthhacks.com...
en.wikipedia.org...(district)

There maybe a link Sid. The UFA's could be monitoring the base from peoples houses disguised a flower arrangements. Ingenious of them !

Sid, I think its imporant we take the initiative.
I just got in my Hotmail account in this mornings email an offer to have 500 cards printed for $1.99 (approximately 2 dollars). for just 100 dollars we can cover maybe 25, 000 people, while this is still fresh.

Just advise on how to proceed

This other case stinks so bad, We could use those flowers over here to help with the scent!

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Whoa! Sidd, that is a wonderful story. It has it all, including the military base located by Sysco. I want to get started right away, partly because I live in one of the few places I know of that does not have a military base anywhere nearby, and I am feeling left out. No base that we know of, of course (cue ominous background music).

One thing we should be wary of, though, is the lesson we learned about the G'Gugvuntts and the Vl'hurgs, from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy:

G'Gugvuntts and Vl'hurgs

Two species which existed in the distant past, a very great distance from the milky way galaxy. The G'Gugvuntt were enemies of the Vl'hurgs; at a conference between the leaders of the two sides the G'Gugvuntt leader insulted the Vl'hurg leader's mother. At the precise moment that the Vl'hurg leader challenged the G'Gugvuntt to retract the insult a chance remark uttered by Arthur Dent was carried across time and space to the table by a freak wormhole. The phrase ("I seem to be having tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle") is a horrendous insult in the Vl'hurg language, and terrible wars ensued. (In the film, the phrase is stated as: "Yes, I wouldn't want to go anywhere without my wonderful towel." In the computer game, any remark that the text parser does not understand has a chance of triggering a story arc involving the player's poorly chosen words travelling to the negotiation table and becoming the aforementioned insult.)

After millennia of battle the surviving G'Gugvuntt and Vl'hurg realised what had actually happened, and joined forces to attack the Milky Way in retaliation. They crossed vast reaches of space in a journey lasting thousands of years before reaching their target where they attacked the first planet they encountered, Earth. Due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was swallowed by a small dog.

From Douglas Adams, who is no doubt having a blast wherever he is, by way of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Races_and_species_in_The_Hitchhiker's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy

Just because these alien craft would fit nicely into a Discman case does not mean they are not capable of mutilating large swaths of the ufological landscape. We must proceed with care. Anyone who questions the reality of the 15cm alien vessels is the enemy, and shall be treated as such. We don't have time for professional analysis of the evidence, polite consideration of obvious flaws in our reasoning, or any of that sissy stuff. RAMMING SPEED!

[edit on 3/3/09 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Sid you have unleashed something here that may be a sign of something else. Possibly what we have been waiting 50 years for.DISCLOSURE
Reports are coming from our contacts and other parts confirming this is not an isolated incident.
No physical injuries have been reported. But weapons seem to be neutralized.
Soldiers are complaining their guns jamming when approaching one.

Civilian vehicles that came in contact were suddenly immobilized and splattered with
with dreadful alien flower patterns, forcing the occupants to get out and run in terror. BUT no Physical harm to anyone as yet!!.

Our contact in Yemen said a child could pick them up harmlessly, but not an adult as it would disappear...

Based on the hundred of leads coming to me, I did a grid pattern and they seem to form a beeline coming to our direction.

ARC members..Brace yourselves now ... this pole that has an arrangement of its own. I wont release the exact Location, so as to protect confidence, But its not in Capitola, but is in Campbell, California

But this may be coincidental, but charts and graphs like the DRT's don't lie.
I recommend sending this one to them, as they have more resources to make something out of this .
Otherwise,
Sid is correct..we may be in for a long haul on this one, But its certainly a Disclosure of some sort. Double , I'm reading the HitchHikers Guide as fast as I can, along with Streibers communion, the Bible, Mark Twain, and Playboy magazine., ( I haven't opened one in 30 years) latest issue which I will pass around to all our members.
We need to prepare for this new awakening.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Oh dear, it looks like there have been some spies here for who knows how long.

www.newmoonrising.net...

"The flowers at right are about 6 inches in diameter."

15cm = about 6 inches! Coincidence? Yeah, right.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Great find Sidd! I'll start working on a thread about possible propulsion systems for the little ufo's.

I've had a blast reading your posts and everyone else's in the ARC, I look forward to another wonderful 2 years of working with you all.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Thanx for the nice words, Zen!

This could be the Happy End, and very funny, too, with doubles' and sys' posts.

If only doubles had a military base around him. Everybody should have one.
Okay I don't have one either, but the house was built on the terrain of a former base, so I can go out and dig for alien artefacts whenever I want.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Thanx for the nice words, Zen!

This could be the Happy End, and very funny, too, with doubles' and sys' posts.

If only doubles had a military base around him. Everybody should have one.
Okay I don't have one either, but the house was built on the terrain of a former base, so I can go out and dig for alien artefacts whenever I want.

Sid, If it wasn't for you, and Doubles, I would have been gone a long time ago., I think, I speak for most of us..I was about to inform you of the latest developments, from our science unit that may accidently stumbled onto something
02-03-09 1100 hours EST

Dear Sys_config, and Colleagues

It may be possible to solve this one quickly, they want to be seen but not found.
Its my understanding also, after several hours of AR research and analysis,that
Bees like flowers.
like this

Therefore,

if we can release large quantities of bees in suspected buildings, wedding events, baptisms, etc,
Like This

Then it will be then a simple matter of to isolate the UFA by the very fact.
That bees will not, repeat not land on them, and only land upon the real flower arrangements This creates a quiet zone or "dead zone" where they are at and you can move in for the capture.

Also, since these ephemeral UFA on walls don't know that but we do. Then those that see the bees coming
will try flee and we we can catch them with specially made
Butterfly nets
Like This

We must be prepared however for some injuries and discomfort, as a result of some bee stings likely to occurr

to the local populace. Remember, that sometimes innocents do get caught up in wars, and we have the
overall good of mankind to think about. Not to mention that nifty cloaking technology.
However, we can minimize by releasing them in only "high suspec"t areas in "graduated" swarms,
with teams going in with smoke emitters, that can quickly contain the bees, for use on the next target area, with plenty of Benadryl shots on hand.
This is actually quite cost effective I might add, considering the cost of fancy electronic gear.
Consider it "collateral" damage, to minimize bad publicity,
of the kind that good scientists and leaders face everyday.
I know you will all implement this in your respective areas asap.
Good Luck and God's speed
Dr. TurtleDove, Hack Emeritus
Former Drone Academy SchoolMaster.

PS If you need a good source of flowers my contact in Netherlands HPO can supply you with enormous amounts to cover the entire operation at very reasonable rates

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarwind
You want to get a feel for the richness of this potential hoax? Examine the symbols in the "Linguistics Analysis Primer" at fullsize. They are absolutely beautiful and captivating in the denseness of the detail. Whoever created these designs had a certain creative genius and waaayyyy to much time on their hands. I've never seen anything quite like them and to create them solely for purposes of an obscure internet hoax is, well, stunning.

right, when I saw the photos, documentations and eye witnesse´s reports summr 2007, togeher with the caret documents, HOAX OR NOT, I thought I haven´t seen anything like this with that quality.

what automatically leads to the main question:
who, or better what agency would have interest to start this?

I tend to say its a professional agency DISINFO HOAX .

there are very good discussions on open minds forum as well..

cheers

[edit on 4-3-2009 by anti72]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

there are very good discussions on open minds forum as well..

Yes, they were - but that was somewhere in the past - as your answer to an ancient post.

new topics

top topics

<< 414  415  416    418  419  420 >>

join