It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 361
<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
But forgive him, he does not know, what he is doing...

Tell me, what am I doing? Was that a threat?

Nice image's Sidd,

s236.photobucket.com...

WildAlf? Readers07?

Your avatar image is named "karikatur.jpg" what language is that? German right? A lot of WildAlf songs have German names. You might want to use this:
www.google.com...

So, WildAlf made a song named "Sahara" which is Arabic for "The Great Desert". Also: "The Sahara covers huge parts of Algeria, Chad, Egypt, Libya, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Niger, Western Sahara, Sudan and Tunisia. It is one of three distinct physiographic provinces of the African massive physiographic division." -wiki

community.channel4.com...

Then a person named Reader07, commented on the "Saidia" which Arabic, and is a resort located in Morocco. And also commented on the "Plan Azure", which is another tourist attraction in Morroco.

Then, a Reader07 wrote this about a book:
www.amazon.com...

I am an Christian Iranian. All non-Islamic ethnic groups were considered religious minorities; and we REALLY were treated as minorities until the reign of the late Shah - may he rest in peace!

Siddharta, are you Iranian that speaks German/English and you are from Morocco? I'm not claiming this information is correct, but I am just wondering.

----

You are right, I don't know what I am doing, or do I?....

Can you see how detailed I am yet?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Shakespeare said there are no small parts, just small people.
All those images I have seen, and know about, including that Sidd, Reader, is perhaps the most well read persons among us All, the very reason I count on him as well. The reader07 you quoted is in Virginia, USA where many Arabs live. not Germany, if you had read the whole profile. Our Reader is German, and whose proud family origins go back hundreds of years in the Fatherland ! I need not go into that here.

We all, as yourself, Sidd, and countless others (I have tried to thank endlessly), lead us to where we are today. Sidd, has been a great source of leads and inspiration thru humour as well, and all that was part of the solutions to this affair. His psychology of a hoax, was a masterpiece.He is also, a dear dear friend to me. It comes from both of us having been trounced on continuously by mearely suggesting alternative viewpoints to the story. The ones you see here Like DrDil, Double, Mur, also went thru the same baptism in our search for truth. Only we were together at that time. Yourself, I am sure did also somewhere.
But we are here now, knowing what this was all along, and the proofs we have accumulated and in the library, were from others work too like Marvin, and Radii and yours too, ..all converged seperately to the one conclusion. Hoax.
So how are we different yes, and we are yet one of mind in this. As you worked alone..that was good, call it independent verification.

But now is not the time for this mistrust, I trust him implicitly .
There are many questions yet, such as I posted about SPF, and if Sidd communicates with him, as I did once. That is not a bad thing. For he share with us what he finds.
I see no wrong anywhere you have delineated.
Let's not be unfair here.
The work done here and elsewhere as by Marvin and many others is forcing the other side to collapse their house of cards.
That would never have occurred if Sidd or DrDil or Double or myslef had been dishonest with anyone here or elsewhere.

That is my final say on this.
Let's contnue what must be done yet.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
You got me, Allis!

I am a turkish man From Marocco, speaking German and learned English through my French nephew, who immigrated from Neatherlands.

It's done! Congratulations!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Sidd's on my A list here, too. I don't always agree with his ideas, and he comes at things from a different angle than most of us, but that's good. The same can be said of Ai0, too, for that matter. I've been in email contact with Sidd and shared some of those frustrating times when we were being excommunicated from the Church of Believe or Leave, and I have seen no reason to question his honesty. Some of his jokes swim right past me, and some leave me in stitches.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Sidd is also on my "A" list of people...and what a great read "psychology of a hoax".....

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

ALLis0NE, I guess I was wrong about you. Sorry about that, Chief.

Why the sudden Jekyll-Hyde moves? Or was that your plan all along?

What happened to you anyway?

Sidd has ALWAYS been a standup guy here and I would take him over you in a heartbeat.

Perhaps another site such as OMF would appreciate you more if you persist in ad hominem dogfighting accentuated with noncontributory diatribe.

We don't want to hear that crap here. Really.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The Secret Of Gravity Revealed - Scientific Experiment Included
ALLis0NE
posted on 25-5-2008 @ 08:45 PM

"The Secret Of Gravity Revealed - Scientific Experiment Included"

"I am releasing information about gravity. It is all a lie. Gravity is nothing more the magnetic force. Magnetic force is nothing more than electric particles..."

Well ACS members, I did a bit of homework and found that this very ATS member debunked the theory of gravity and said that gravity is basically a lie!

Why, I guess that answers why the drones are up in the sky at all: no gravity, just cruzin' along by the manipulation of magnetism. Well, so much for the alien antigravity device theory friends. It's all done with magnets.

Well, it's not every day that Einstein and others are proven wrong.

And right here on ATS, too!

Thanks for releasing this valuable information...much to think about...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

What was this post for?

Actually I do find this an interesting read...A bit pre-mature on the lie part. Unlike the drones which is an obvious hoax perpetrated as being real....

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I dont understand the antigrav stuff but its klatus way of supportig Sidd, if he had a choie. Sid was accused of contributing nothing, and nothing could be farther from the truth.And so that would be a counterresponse to that,
Its obvious how quickly things can get out of hand if wwe don't work as I asked all to work together. It took a while to let you in my confidence, and yet we did. and for some that may be impossible, so they run the risk of continually post once in a while good info, and most of the time incorrect info with calamitous or embarrassing redults. Now he All may not be embarrased, but we are annoyed at this as I had specifically warned against this type of attack, unless you had all your ducks in a row, and had someone to coordinate or confirm info, because it will marginalize you into a corner.
IMO thats whats happened here.
Now, we need to get back to business or we will waste pages on diatribe, and I will have to go back and repost my questions concerning SP and Admin.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Ah! Thanks Sys for clearing that up for me. Yep need to get back focused on this thread....

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
yes where were we, we were discussing the terrific Graille article bought in by Dr.Dil. dailygrail.com... This is a very important development , as it marks now several sites that are calling these people and their intertwined relationships, to account for whats happened here. Its not going to go away. I recommend we all leave a comment, plus its a great blog.
In the mean time I had asked the following question just before everything went to pot.

On another note, I was thinking about TIMING : No not just drone releases, or just the whitley contract on JUNE 15 2007, BUT I recall that on May31, 2007 Raj made his last post at OM, and a query was made concerning the hi res pictures. SpF33 was right there, . Now we all know ad nauseum, that SPF upgraded the account later that week, and 2 hours later after upgrading,it was closed. With Raj Returning andasking what happened.

Yet Admin , on the very 31 of may and last post by Raj had informed the forum that Raj had "agreed" to send him he hi res pictures,

On may 31 :" Raj has agreed to send them on to me - so I should have them ready here for people to dl , not long after we get them - I won't keep anyone waiting!" but I saw nothing posted by either subsequent email, or posts anything to that affect.
This would imply some other form of internal communication existed that had not been released.

Secondly, why would SPF then go on his own , Given that very clear and unwaffling statement by Admin , and he was there, do what he did.
If I did that here, following such a statement by Springer, and went over his head , I do not think I would have a very swell reception, a suspension or banning even would have been in order, especially more so as the account closed 2 hours after I didi it. Yet nothing seems to have happened ,and in fact just Fores stement was how lucky they were for spf33 have done that. I am certain, Admin must have been simmering at that..

Regardless, Is something wrong with that picture?

I would just like to note also Leviathans s comments and the others at the DRT, and I have concluded, after removing the insults, that Leviathan has far more courage and common sense then all of them put together.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
"The Secret Of Gravity Revealed - Scientific Experiment Included"

Well ACS members, I did a bit of homework and found that this very ATS member debunked the theory of gravity and said that gravity is basically a lie!

Why, I guess that answers why the drones are up in the sky at all: no gravity, just cruzin' along by the manipulation of magnetism. Well, so much for the alien antigravity device theory friends. It's all done with magnets.

Well, it's not every day that Einstein and others are proven wrong.

And right here on ATS, too!

Thanks for releasing this valuable information...much to think about...

Hey klatunictobarata,

You do realize that entire thread is based around the finding, and study of the great "Ed Leedskalnin" right? You do realize that "Ed Leedskalnin" is a real person that created a real castle called "Coral Castle", right? You do realize that it is an unsolved mystery right? I like to investigate REAL things, not fake things like this HOAX called "Drones".

Hey klatunictobarata, have you ever herd of the Tamarack Mines Mystery? It's a "mystery" because the effects disprove the "laws" of gravity. It actually disproves Einstein. Yet, MY theory which is based off of things I learned from "Ed Leedskalnin" can PERFECTLY SOLVE THE MYSTERY. Yes, I also posted that on the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You see, the reason the "drone" is fake, is because not once does it talk about a "POWER SUPPLY" which is absolutely needed when you have a craft. HEH....

Not only that, but all of the images are FAKE. Yes I will point some more inaccuracies for you...

Just by looking at this image:
www.paranormalfiles.co.uk...

You can see all of mistakes the hoaxer made. Here is 0ne:

You can clearly see the pixelation that he left behind which is not natural in any way. There is more in that picture too, like shadows, which totally give it away that this is a hoax.

Here is more, look at this picture:
www.paranormalfiles.co.uk...

Just look here:

You see those stray pixels? This is more evidence that this image is CGI, and the hoaxer had to do some "touch ups" and clearly made mistakes.

Now, what is more helpful, "Psychology of a hoax", or people like me who point out image anomalies?

[edit on 7-7-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
So does anyone have ANY comments on the "Power Supply" of the drones?

I didn't fully read Isaac's b.s. because I know the drones are fake. Does Isaac mention anything about "power supplies"? Where does the craft get it's energy from?

As far as I can tell, Isaac didn't write ANYTHING about "dark matter", or "ether" or anything that involves REAL science. Or maybe he did and I just missed that part?

Where do the drones get all their magical power from? It doesn't look like there is any room for batteries, or nuclear reactions or even fission reactions.

At least Bob Lazar has a believable story about Element 115. Yet this hoax doesn't mention anything about the "power" required.

Any comments?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
ALL,
you are mixing apples and oranges here, personal unsubstantiated attacks, unwarranted, and yes some of us are friends and associates dedicated to the truth, do you think simple agreements on facts carried it this far?. and the other work, good work, by the way by you. I know of your 3d work ans well as RC involvement, But we are supposed to stand in shock in awe, when others too have contributed work of equal value?
Hell no!

You miss the collective efforts of many, and here we are a collective, and through a collective effort dismantled the witnesses, uncovered connections, and others on other threads like marvin, and Sqt, troval, especially Marvin, who has stood by and gave no quarter nor was given any while he fought literally alone, with just Jeddyhi and Mur, and a handful behind him.
Where were you to help him? Or were you interested in doing it by yourself.
Well it was done collectively whether you liked it or not. I've tried my level best , my very most sincere level best, to draw on your talents, and make this a concerted effort. But you continue this tirade.
This is more than just pictures, its about people.
Have you taken leave of your senses to do what you do? and exactly what do you expect from any of us, that we haven't given already.
I am asking you again to stop this tantrum like behavior. An extreme on either side is unacceptable.
We found our way, now find yours, but not at peoples expense we know quite well, do you think we havent vetted each other out here?
Wrong, we have.
People know my name as well as his, the price we paid, and a vulnerability worth paying for if it got us to the truth. Yet we we know all their names and never released. We , fight with one hand yes, but we carry the high ground.
Don't disparage OUR work, it got us a lot farther than with what you offer at this point with reckless attacks, and the issue of photos at least on this forum was closed already.
Good Day

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Where do the drones get all their magical power from? It doesn't look like there is any room for batteries, or nuclear reactions or even fission reactions.
Any comments?

If you remember Cheech and Chong and a story that they had.."Santa Claus and his Old Lady" Chong was wondering how the reindeer fly...To which Cheech replied...."He had some magic dust man"

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Sys, these are not personal attacks. Unless of course you are friends with the person, then in your world they might seem like attacks.

It's the "psychology of friends".

You put 0ne person in the hot seat, and all of their friends will stand out and shout. Heck, I am not even friends with any of you, and some how I found out everything about Sidd, and everyone who put him on their "A list". It's called a "psychological assessment".

I never once exchanged any words with Sidd, and yet I know where he lives, his religion, the languages he knows, and who all his friends are! Unbelievable right?

This is why none of you are my friends, it compromises my investigation. From the beginning, I had a great feeling that the hoaxer is in this very thread, talking with us. Now, it is my goal to find out who is who. That is very difficult when the hoaxer is making multiple accounts, and all of you are friends! But not impossible.

If you are hurt by the things I say, well, grow up. Did that hurt? Grow up!

reply to post by CFandM

LOL!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM

Any comments?

If you remember Cheech and Chong and a story that they had.."Santa Claus and his Old Lady" Chong was wondering how the reindeer fly...To which Cheech replied...."He had some magic dust man"

If anyone enrolls in Vonsterns academy they will get their answer, and by golly some of the best physicsts too. Dr Erik Von Stern, and Dare I mention Atto, yes Atto-Vishnu . Why no one here can touch THAT man. Atto, a legend who has made real world physicists blink and take a second look at this propulsion. It was probably stolen from him. No, no simple free energy flashlights there or levitation by the light of the moon. This is Real died in the wool antigravity! Tap Ten stuff, Searl and all the rest. The thing Darpa would kill for. Lets not say that tooo loudly now.
Yes, I can almost hear here the trepidation , quaking, sniveling and whining of the PTB . Its best to visit them on their forums at OMF and the Academy if you are REALLY serious about this.
But here a part hoax is the whole hoax, in fact, the lap and the craft photos and bogus testimony are all " fruit of a poisoned tree" and we are not biting. Now. Get used to it guys.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Sys, these are not personal attacks. Unless of course you are friends with the person, then in your world they might seem like attacks.

It's the "psychology of friends".

You put 0ne person in the hot seat, and all of their friends will stand out and shout. Heck, I am not even friends with any of you, and some how I found out everything about Sidd, and everyone who put him on their "A list". It's called a "psychological assessment".

I never once exchanged any words with Sidd, and yet I know where he lives, his religion, the languages he knows, and who all his friends are! Unbelievable right?

This is why none of you are my friends, it compromises my investigation. From the beginning, I had a great feeling that the hoaxer is in this very thread, talking with us. Now, it is my goal to find out who is who. That is very difficult when the hoaxer is making multiple accounts, and all of you are friends! But not impossible.

If you are hurt by the things I say, well, grow up. Did that hurt? Grow up!

reply to post by CFandM

LOL!

The heck it wasnt ALL, you mocked his language school and shule, you were incorrect about that reader07, from Virginia! and quoted same in real estate transactions, not ufo hoaxes. No one commissioned you, nor any of us, you lurked thats all, and now you come gang busting. Shot half the room up and yet nothing.
No, you grow up. If you had any friends they would be here with you, and it shows that you have a people problem, very much like Isaac himself, an inability to interact unless its from a superior position.
Now you want us t get into Isaacs little puzzles, as Isaac would want us to, to appreciate the "beauty" and the "genius" of it all.
That would be "lovely" so take it to the Drone academy, you might be able to explain it all, and see the true "wonder" and sheer brilliance of your analysis as ONLY Isaac could appreciate and explain.
He could care less about the pictures, It was the LAP and his story he wanted discussed. Engr Arlington and others said so. Isaac said he never saw one all together, he could give a flat tire about the pics! He did not anticipate the flurry, and exclusive attention they got versus "HIS" story.
We both know that very well don't we now. so tell us how you think it works maybe share that genius you are dying to try out on us. while we the unwashed ignorant watch and are hosed down with the golden dew of your knowledge.
No discussion. Just tell us.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
The heck it wasnt ALL, you mocked his language school and shule, you were incorrect about that reader07, from Virginia!

A Christian Iranian from Virgina, USA.

No I'm not mocking anything, just pointing out reality.

Thank you come again.

Oh b.t.w. I am not trying to "get you into Isaac's puzzle" or whatever you meant by that. Actually, I wish this thread was closed when Springer said it would be. I am actually tired of coming here every time someone posts something new, yet NOTHING NEW IS FOUND.

The past 100+ posts have been nothing but b.s. talk back and fourth between friends..........nothing new...

----

Also, I know many compact, free energy devices... Nikola Tesla invented a couple of them. The point was, Isaac never mentioned anything about the power supply. Why not? CoughHOAXCough!

top topics

<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join