It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 360
<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrDil
Seems as if we weren’t the only ones to question the motivations of some of the key ‘players’.

Greg Taylor on The Daily Grail web-site is also getting in on the act.

Cheers…..

Thanx Double and DR.DIL,
, That was a Fabulous article, about the only thing he missed on Streiber was the "unnanounced" contract signing on June 15 for his Movie 2012 war for souls, just after he had declared his loyalty to drones on the 13th, and the PDF later in July, also The Graille a very incisive remark by Valle on how many ufo cults are becoming intertwined with the hoaxing. I would not be surprised thats whats happening here.

Jacques Vallee points out another issue about UFO cults, contactees, and UFO movements. After years of research, he feels that they are somehow intertwined with the UFO phenomena. So keep a clear head when you read semi-factual or individually-experienced concepts such as what Whitley Strieber is saying. Asking for hard evidence and proof is NOT disbelief. It is the reaction of a sane person who wants to be sure they see reality and doesn’t want to be faked into believing what someone wants you to believe. Don’t fill in the blank spaces with what you think should be there. Wait for verified backed up facts before you truly believe.

On another note, I was thinking about TIMING : No not just drone releases, or just the whitley contract on JUNE 15 2007, BUT I recall that on May31, Raj made his last post at OM, and a query was made concerning the hi res pictures. SpF was right there, . Now we all know ad nauseum, that SPF upgraded the account later that week, and 2 hours later after upgrading,it was closed. With Raj Returning andasking what happened.

Yet Admin , on the very 31 of may and last post by Raj had informed the forum that Raj had "agreed" to send him he hi res pictures,

On may 31 :" Raj has agreed to send them on to me - so I should have them ready here for people to dl , not long after we get them - I won't keep anyone waiting!"
but I saw nothing posted by either subsequent email, or posts anything to that affect.
This would imply some other form of internal communication existed that had not been released.

Secondly, why would SPF then go on his own , Given that very clear and unwaffling statement by Admin , and he was there, do what he did.
If I did that here, following such a statement by Springer, and went over his head , I do not think I would have a very swell reception, a suspension or banning even would have been in order, especially more so as the account closed 2 hours after I didi it. Yet nothing seems to have happened ,and in fact just Fores stement how lucky they were for spf33 have done that.

Is something wrong with that picture?

Cheers

Ps Springer, Great post on Graille captured it quite well.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM

If like some say, they are too detailed to be real models because human hands could not make something that detailed, then perhaps it is not human technology.

From what I understand that is being worked on as I post..

True CF abnd the only part they dont is really the look of human hands. everything else seems to have been worked out. Thats why I say, some folx have not been getting out much

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
In all Hoaxes there are two primary motivations

1. Profit / Career Enhancement
2. Attention

I see this hoax as Career Enhancement for whoever is responsible for the model of the drone. You go to any primary moedelling, 3-D company, (I.E Pixar, etc) and say "Hey I'm responsible for this hoax. Here's all my work, my resume, with dates, my personal journal, all the blue-prints, etc..." your most likely to receive that job offer.

Attention is out of the question. These guys don't care. For all they know, 5 people have seen this hoax (not true, considering this ALMOST took America by storm)

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config

Originally posted by Siddharta
And Allis0ne does not like to U2U...

you have to put a zero where the o is. That happened to me. then used zero it was ok.

He simply does not want to answer a simple question.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

And Allis0ne does not like to U2U...
He simply does not want to answer a simple question.

Siddharta,

How dare you speak on my behalf. Who do you think you are speaking for me, and posting such nonsense?

I didn't answer your u2u because I don't trust you. Simple as that.

good day.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

That would be just great..The follow up to Wall-E would be Dron-E..
I think that has been brought up before as motivation for the hoaxers..

Interesting points thou still...

[edit on 6-7-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM
reply to post by DocEmrick

That would be just great..The follow up to Wall-E would be Dron-E..
Interesting points thou..

Hahahahaha that'd be sweet. I wouldn't doubt if you see these things in the movie industry in the near future.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Like Sarcastic did not answer me, Sidd, early on, and yes, he does not have to either. Though that would have been an acceptable answer in a u2u ie I dont trust you . Not answering does give one pause for thought. I can accept an" I dont trust you in a PM "

@ Allisone all I can say is I can vouch as most here for Sidd, you have been very polite and answered me and we have no quarrel whatsoever.

I hope we all can avoid any distress and mistrust . I hope we can talk on pm at least having come this far together.

^i^

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
I didn't answer your u2u because I don't trust you. Simple as that.

That is all I implied. Did not dare to dare anything...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Sidd's U2U was very suspicious to me. He made the suspicion even worse by telling everyone in this thread that I don't like U2U's and that I don't want to answer his questions. So I re-read every single thing he ever posted in this thread, and I still don't trust him.

Sidd, you sure know how to get on the top of a suspect list.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Let's all take the private "issues" to the privacy of u2us... Trust is not required to answer a u2u...

Springer...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Siddharta,

Are you wildalf?

Can you, or anyone, explain this music to me?

www.ijigg.com...

link

www.ijigg.com...

www.ijigg.com...

[edit on 6-7-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Of course, I could!

But I guess, I will be laughing all night long...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

It's ok, I didn't expect you to actually answer. Especially after reading every single post you wrote in this thread:

Siddhartas Posts

It's obvious you don't do ANYTHING but run your mouth on this topic, and you don't help this investigation one bit. There is probably 1 or 2 posts from you that have any useful information, the rest is a bunch of nonsense that could be deleted from the thread, and nobody would notice.

Are you here just to talk and watch everyone? Or are you actually doing something to prove this is or isn't a hoax?

So, did you like the book "Siddharta" when you read it?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
For those wondering, here are the U2U's Siddharta left me:

Title: knife

Hi Al,

please tell me abou that knife you sent to spf33. Was ist a CG or a photo?

Where was it from?

Greetz!

Sidd

Title: Nothing?

I am just in contact with spf... Nothing to confront him with?

Had thought, you had something. But I must confess, I like that guy! Glad, that there is nothing!

Title: Come On!

Okay, 11 11,

I had a bad night last night. Why don't you answer at all? You should be able, to say, if this knife was CG or a real photo.

What is the problem?

Or is it that game: No answer is an answer, too...?

--------------

So, you are interested in the knife, your are in contact with SPF33 and you like him, and you call me 11 11.

Very, very, very suspisous to me now. Loose lips sinks ships.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Let's all take the private "issues" to the privacy of u2us... Trust is not required to answer a u2u...

Springer...

Hi Springer,

it was never about the contents os U2Us. Just about U2Us being not answered. Nobody ever quoted some private mail yet.

It is just about trust and don't trust. Alis doesn't trust me, because I am making a Million with songs I did in five minutes in my living room. I would not trust me either.

If only those millions would reach me somehow...

(But I got 25.000 points on Isaac's birthday, June 26th...)

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

No I don't trust you because you clearly have a hidden agenda, and you work with SPF33. I am not dumb, SPF33 holds a grudge on 11 11. And you are in contact with SPF33.

Thanks for the intel.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Thanks for this, allis,

because I think, spf is as crazy about my role in this, as you are. Publishing all this, should give him a clear picture. I don't accuse anybody and I don't suspect everybody.

I even would ask spf to mail me first - showing me, that this message arrived.

Please do, Sean. It is a little crazy right now!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

it was never about the contents os U2Us. Just about U2Us being not answered. Nobody ever quoted some private mail yet.

Hehe, okay I was wrong...

But forgive him, he does not know, what he is doing...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Besides all these stupid suspicions: What was the knife? Photo or CGI?

top topics

<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join