It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 363
<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

Maybe its trying to get home and it was following the Electric Lines....

Its tesla how else would you find him.....

@Sys I don't know what place he used but there is a lulus..Sell your own books, prints and cds that sort of stuff over there....Like those T-shirt shops online...

[edit on 8-7-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Okay, I took a close look at the Capitola timeline again:

May 16: Rajman sees a drone and takes some photos with his fiance´s father´s camera.
Fore reports on June 3 that Rajman created his Flickr account on the very same day.

May 20: He publishes his report on craigslist and links to his Flickr account.
According to Fore he also created his Yahoo e-mail account and renamed or uploaded his Flickr account on that day, and also his craigslis account was created about that time just for this one purpose.

According to Jedihhy at OMF:
„Craiglist post: 05-20 3:18pm
First mention of Craiglist: AST by Redstar11 05-21 12.33am
First mention of Flickr account: Here by Admin 05-21 10:31am
First mention of Craiglist here: by Numbers May 21, 2007, 10:24pm.“

Discussion at Flickr in these days. When somebody notices, that the voltage cables look wrong, OnTheFence55 answers him:
„"the lower voltage cable" is wrapped around a supporting cable. Look at the
hires image (click All-Sizes above). This seems normal.“

The next poster writes:
„To Rajman: Largest version of this I can download is 1024x768, I assume the
originals are bigger (1600x1200)? Could you upload them, it would be greatly
appreacited. *thank you*“

After a CGI guy, fxmodels, explained long and broad, why he recognizes rendered models, spf jumps into the discussion, when he confuses the weather data:
„fxmodels - if your cg skills are as weak as your meteorlogical skills maybe you should reconsider your position.
Capitola, CA Weather for the 16th of May:
www.wunderground.com...
You're treading down a well worn path, The Above Top Secret forum, has already beaten the cg route to a sloopy bloody pulp;“

May 23: He edits his Flickr account and now uses the name Rajinder Satyanarayana

A user writes at Flickr:
„incidentally, i also noticed that rajman has posted his yahoo address in his profile here. it was not posted before late last night. he also gives his full
name. have you written to him?“

May 26: He sends a mail to Bren of OMF

May 30: Ivo of OMF explains, that Raj and Chad use the same Yahoo e-mail server, but this would be because they both have Yahoo accounts in the same general area.

May 31: Rajman posts at OMF, ready to answer questions. He only does ones.

One of his answers:
„4) Many have asked about the original camera photos. I uploaded them to Flickr but it won't let anyone download them! Since so many people have requested them, I am wondering if someone has a place where I can upload them so anyone can download them? It would be a pain to individually send them as email attachments to a million people. If you have any ideas please let me know.“

This would explain, why spf did know, the hi res pics were there. But then followed this:

June 2: Ivo reports on OMF that Rajman did not contact them anymore, but that he would try to get the original pictures from the camera over the weekend.

June 4: Spf pays for the update. He informs the members at OMF and writes an e-mail to Rajman. It was said, that the account was hacked two hours later. Spf said, the mail was sent at 2:54 pm and he found it hacked at 9:50 pm.

In the meantime people hoped, Rajman was in Capitola over the weekend. But on monday there still was nothing.
He later reports, that he had uploaded some private photos over the weekend, but nothing about the „trying to get the pictures from the camera“. He also only mentions, that he did not get any mail from Flickr – nothing about spf’s mail.

June 6: Rajman mails to Bren
Although he is upset and wants back his private photos, he offers to send questions and mails to his family.

June 8: Rajman mails to Ivo
He says, he has found copies of the uploaded private photos and is not interested in Flickr anymore.

June 9: Again mail to Bren
„I will be in touch as best I can...“

Although even over at Flickr, somebody expressed the feeling, that spf was defending his own art, this closer look explains his actions better than he did.
Rajman himself had said, that the hi res were there, than promised to bring the pics from the camera over the weekend, but stayed away. So spf updated the account and surprised Rajman with that.

The whole timeline also speaks of planned actions by Rajman and it rather looks, as if he prefered to disappear after spf took that action.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
@goodnews I think I know what the powersource to the drones are .these people certainly seem to think so, its all in the magnets according to them.

Sys, I am a bit confused, can you clarifiy what you meant in the above quote? "These people", "according to them".

And are you implying that the drone hoax is real when you say you think you know what the power source to the drones are? Or are you implying you know who created the drones?

The site administrator, Allis0ne, (you rascal you) is a most gracious and knowledgeable host with some pretty neat ideas, puts Bruce Cathie and Isaac to shame I think.
www.lawofmagnetism.com...
forum.lawofmagnetism.com...
from there I was able to jump into a plethora of free enrgy, concepts, and anti gravity , and literally , yes literally "detox" myself from the "classical" traditional scientific concepts like unity and relativity and what not.
Somehow, I think All , we will make good company.

Cheers

Also, the website, and forum, are owned and created by me alone, and nobody else. It is based off of research I have been doing for many years. Although, I am only 24 years old.

The people on the forums are complete strangers, and most of them are from overunity.com

Now, exactly what I did not want to happen, is happening. I did not want my website or my work in magnetism, gravity, or free energy coming ANYWHERE near this drone hoax. I have nothing to do with the hoax, and now that my website is being displayed in this topic, I actually feel ashamed.

Any further comments about my research and work should be directed to my other threads on ATS. And I wish to fully detach any and all affiliation of my research from this drone hoax. I absolutly hate this hoax with a passion.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
I did not want my website or my work...coming ANYWHERE near this drone hoax. I have nothing to do with the hoax, and now that my website is being displayed in this topic, I actually feel ashamed.

which is about the same situation you put me in.

good to see you have to experience it, if even just a touch.

now, let's see some wireframes of that directx 10 knife render...

[edit on 8-7-2008 by spf33]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

SP and AI OYou're both members of the gang now fellas, you can't leave without getting beatup again

Thanks for coming to SP and answering, I was confused too, I remember fore in there some where but could not get a handle on him., Sids Timeline helps a heap. hey I found the 1 second video lap samples utbe at 33spf, it bought back so many memories. very good ones I might add.

@Sidd Thank you for that timeline, it is an excruciating process to sift thru that old stuff. Oms is dangerous because a poster can go back and delete an old post unlike here.

Discussion at Flickr in these days. When somebody notices, that the voltage cables look wrong, OnTheFence55 answers him:
„"the lower voltage cable" is wrapped around a supporting cable. Look at the
hires image (click All-Sizes above). This seems normal.“

What I noted was OTF rferences Hi-res..then says look at the others. Is that a mis speak.. Hi Res did not come until after. Also I remember that the Yahoo email sufferes a a particular vulnerabilty in that you can get the IP header off them . I always wondered how Lex messed that up, and claimed they made mistake on that. If Bren had the email then he had the Ip from all of them.
Also That may 16 and 20 with Fore feels funny. Who told Fore, in uk, on the 20th. Did Raj ,in ca, reach out to him or something?. Raj posted not in the ufo section but casual encounters, a dating part, so it would not be that obvious to everyone, unless told to go there first, or Fore was looking for a date.

Do you you know anything that happened with that or after that SP?, as you were on the old OMRT team I think, independent of DRT.
Its just an open question, no tricks or allusions to anything.
We have the best Amnesty program on the net anyway . Jk

Thanx

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
And - according to Rajman:

"All hell broke loose at work on monday"

No wonder! He had to prepare the Stephen and Ty photos and was out at Saratoga to make some background photos, so he had no time to answer e-mails from OMF until the next day...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
And - according to Rajman:

"All hell broke loose at work on monday"

No wonder! He had to prepare the Stephen and Ty photos and was out at Saratoga to make some background photos, so he had no time to answer e-mails from OMF until the next day...

I wanted to say something but I forgot as I am to busy laughing at Raj office with all hell broke loose!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Do you you know anything that happened with that or after that SP?, as you were on the old OMRT team I think, independent of DRT.

i don't know anything here that you don't. you paid attention more to this side of stuff than i did. i just remember being frustrated when omf declared chad and raj shared the same ip then retracted it. and that raj said he misread craiglists section "casual encounters" as "close encounters" or something.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by spf33
which is about the same situation you put me in.

good to see you have to experience it, if even just a touch.

Me? I don't remember linking any website(s) of yours. I do however remember linking to other public websites that you don't own, that have many drone images on them created by you. There is a big difference.

Also, what experience are you talking about? My comment about my website/forum was simply to let people know and realize that it was not me that posted the information on this thread, it was Sys. The other meaning of my comments was to show that I am not the hoaxer, and I am not using this hoax to gain traffic to my websites. Nor am I using my websites to make any type of advertising money, which you can see there are no ad's on my pages.

The only reason I am even on this thread, is because I have a weird hobby of debunking obvious hoax's, and I like to analyze photographs and images. As you can tell if you read my posts on ATS, this is not the first and only hoax I debunked. Nor is it the only topic I am remotely debating in, unlike you.

now, let's see some wireframes of that directx 10 knife render...

Why are you so curious about that knife render? Have you proven yet that it is real or fake? Or are you simply going by what I told you? My wish with that knife image, was to get you, or others, to analyze it and tell me your opinions. I want to see your true image analysis skills.

If you could do so well with the drone renders, you should be able to do the same with the knife image, which is a test. The test was to see how balanced your opinion is.

You see, the drone images originaly were said to be "real", so that could possibly effect the way you see the drone images. You have been implanted with an opinion of someone else, and that changes your view. The same is true with the knife renders. Did I give you the right or wrong opinion? Is it real or fake? You tell me. Then, and only then, will I tell you.

Your answer could possibly uncover the truth about you and your analysis of the drones, and your ability of analyzing images in general.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hot D*** I remember reading this thread when it was like 14 pages long.

I also fully read Isaac's disclosure letter, which was a pretty sweet read (though, of course, utterly ridiculous). Some day I'll have to figure out what happened with the C2C drones and what led to the HOAX bars.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Why are you so curious about that knife render?

because if it's 3d i think it's stunning work especially considering it's a directx 10 render. and since i do this for a living i would think my reasons for being inquisitive would be obvious.

My wish with that knife image, was to get you, or others, to analyze it and tell me your opinions.

good lord, i barely have enough time to look at all the drone stuff i want to, the last thing i'm going to do right now is study your jpg when i can simply ask you about it. but i will say if you were to have composited the knife render onto a photographic background instead of a plain white bg with some dirt and hair maybe i would have studied it beyond simply looking at it. now do 10 or so of them and i might take a stab at it.

I want to see your true image analysis skills.

profile.imageshack.us/user/spf33

[edit on 8-7-2008 by spf33]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I am an absolute analphabete, when you are talking about CG or not.

But your stupid reaction, allis, tells me it is not CG. Otherwise you simply would have told me.

After your coming out lately, I doubt everything you say at all.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by spf33

My theory is:

If you are in any way involved in the drone hoax, then it would be really easy for you to do image analysis of the drones, yet difficult to analyze the knife.

If you are not involved in the drone hoax, then from what I can see it would be easy for you to do an image analysis on both the drone and the knife.

Currently, it appears you are having trouble analyzing the knife, but you effortlessly analyzed the drone images. This hints to me that you might possibly be involved in the hoax.

Also, you commented on the "white" background of the knife image, and you believe the knife is fake because of this. Does that mean you also think Isaac's "pipe pig" image is CGI?

isaaccaret.fortunecity.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Odd that while raj is putting that up on sunday, whitley, not a avid Sabbath follower, posts his on Sunday too. 5-20-2007 ( from redstar11 posts here), , . I assume this one of Kris floating around.
Redstar stopped posting about back in october I believe.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
I am an absolute analphabete, when you are talking about CG or not.

But your stupid reaction, allis, tells me it is not CG. Otherwise you simply would have told me.

After your coming out lately, I doubt everything you say at all.

Actually I didn't tell you because you are in contact with SPF33. Also, I wanted to test the opinion of you, and everyone.

Your opinion is noted.

tomiuk's opinion of the knife was recorded too, but that post has been removed??
Everyone's reaction to tomiuk's opinion is still there, but the post is completly gone. Odd.

Here is the first reaction after tomiuk's post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But, tomiuk's post has been removed completly. Odd very odd.........

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Currently, it appears you are having trouble analyzing the knife, but you effortlessly analyzed the drone images.

play games with 1111's jpg or help further the investigation of unarguably the best ufo photos ever presented?

is it not clear which is the bigger motivator?

i could certainly use the assumed fake exif data and compose a 3d scene based on it, find the real measurements of the smith and wesson special ops knife, create rough geometry based on the measurements, drop this geometry into the 3d scene, and finally make some determinations on whether or not the knife in the 3d scene can resolve to the photo at all the known measurements.

i could even take the fake exif data and start doing comparitive analysis on sensor noise and lens distortions compared to known real imges from the same type of camera.

but the knife jpg lacks much of what is analyzed in the drone photos. specifically, time, known location, outdoor environment, and other objects in frame.

Also, you commented on the "white" background of the knife image, and you believe the knife is fake because of this.

no i misstated or you misunderstood. i don't think the white bg means the image is fake, rather had the knife not been imaged on a white bg i might be more interested in playing your game.

Does that mean you also think Isaac's "pipe pig" image is CGI?

sorry, it's still inconclusive to me at this point.

but seen as purely created imagery i think the knife image and the a1 image are very close artistic skill level wise.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Thanx SPF33 , I was curious on the current developments, it keeps nagging me, that both om and drt knowing undertook an analysis with pictures that were cropped, compressed etc. Then when an analysis starts showing that something couldnt be physically possible, then one side yells, well its inconclusive because of the cropping, or distortion or whatever.
It would seem to me that one would be barred from doing that knowing thats what you went in to begin with. At this points, it "looks almost" like a deliberate charade to keep it going at all costs, though I know its not.
Marv brings up the point he cant give it a bill of clean health because he needs the other TY pics.
Yet since you are not with the DRT, and knowing what a perfectionist you are, (I do not say that sarcastically either, its true) you would be THE first screaming at the top of your lungs for them from Linda. There is no way anyone can stay clinically detached from that problem,
What has been the most recent response from her or whitley., especially on the report they allegedly did. Arent you curious? Isn't it frustrating?I know If anyone, you would beat us all to the punch, like Chad and Raj initiative.
When was the last time you tried?
and Thanx

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

play games with 1111's jpg or help further the investigation of unarguably the best ufo photos ever presented?

is it not clear which is the bigger motivator?

sorry, it's still inconclusive to me at this point.

but seen as purely created imagery i think the knife image and the a1 image are very close artistic skill level wise.

I am doing an investigation too...

Anyway, can I ask, how often do you see blue shadows? Especialy on a white background? How do you create blue shadows in a real life enviornment?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

...om and drt knowing undertook an analysis with pictures that were cropped, compressed etc. ...Then when an analysis starts showing that something couldnt be physically possible, then one side yells, well its inconclusive because of the cropping, or distortion or whatever. "

yes, this isn't lost on me. but i will say that it really depends on the
type of analysis being done whether or not or how the things you mentioned like cropping\scaling\lensing affect the outcomes.

in the marvin\ty kk-ll issue for exampe.

for something like creating the 3d scene based on ty's photos the scaling\crop\lensing issues will likely cause the results to be skewed somewhat but not enough to make a huge difference. i can still get a rough idea of distances, perspectives and lighting conditions.

where as at the level marvin is investigating ty's photos scaling\crop\lensing issues will affect the results much more because the margin of error is small and likely within the threshold of the potential cropping\scaling\lens distortion issues.

At this points, it "looks almost" like a deliberate charade to keep it going at all costs, though I know its not.

well given the subject matter and the history of alleged govt cover ups toward the e.t. possibilities, is it any wonder i wish to make damn sure the drones don't get disinfo'ed out of existence? that's one of the reasons behind my efforts aside from all things i've mentioned along the way.

you would be THE first screaming at the top of your lungs for them from Linda.

since you are following this all so closely i'm surprised you don't have a count on how many times i've asked. i've already asked lmh nicely 2 times thru email in the past year for the high res. and i thought i was vocal on the forums about her need to release them, but apparently not.

When was the last time you tried?

03/31/2008 4:55pm cst

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Anyway, can I ask, how often do you see blue shadows? Especialy on a white background? How do you create blue shadows in a real life enviornment?

my first instinct is to suggest the possibilty of color shifts due to scanner issues,
since we know that isaac must have scanned real photos, or at least scanned scans to get all the jpgs online.

but instead i will ask you what causes a colored cast shadow in these real photo examples...well, in the top 4 at least.

new topics

top topics

<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join