It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Very nice, you should post more examples for people who can't believe its possible in 3D to make photo realistic objects.

The feel of Isaac's object is 100% Mental ray..!

Originally posted by 11 11

Originally posted by wildone106
Yea I tried to show them other examples. They did'nt believe me either..
Nice rendering, is that Maya/Mental Ray?

I used 3D Studio Max 8 / Mental Ray.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
Err we're *s t r e t c h i n g* now, a summer intern to work on ultra top secret, *world changing information if it ever got out* project???

That was an extreme example, but the point remains: the errors only prove that it was made by humans.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I guess my Land Rover model is REAL?

I'm sorry 11 11 no offence intended here, you see to have a lot more knowledge of CGI than I do but even if the Images we are discussing truly are CGI, then is that Land Rover really the best example you can find to compare quality too? Maybe its just me, but they look miles apart in terms of quality and detail.

Good point on the writing style, craft?crafts I'm not sure what to think about that one. Maybe it would be worth while checking out some verified documents, to see if those kinds of typing of errors are present.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Err we're *s t r e t c h i n g* now, a summer intern to work on ultra top secret, *world changing information if it ever got out* project???

That was an extreme example, but the point remains: the errors only prove that it was made by humans.

Yes. Humans that are not engineers or technically oriented in any way. Now, why would the summary be written by someone not trained or educated to write such an important document? You did have a good point, that it looks like it was written by a summer intern, it does look that way with all of the elementary errors there, but really no organization would ever delegate to any such persons such important authorship as this supposed document.

[edit on 6/28/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Not really. The Alien object has no reference to size or scale, or even to anything that really exists..so how can you say it looks realistic..based on what? But you can clearly see the rendering algorith/lighting is very similar if not identical. Anyone who has worked in 3d can tell you that.
To my eye its just as real as the alien object..or no less so..

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29

I guess my Land Rover model is REAL?

I'm sorry 11 11 no offence intended here, you see to have a lot more knowledge of CGI than I do but even if the Images we are discussing truly are CGI, then is that Land Rover really the best example you can find to compare quality too? Maybe its just me, but they look miles apart in terms of quality and detail.

Good point on the writing style, craft?crafts I'm not sure what to think about that one. Maybe it would be worth while checking out some verified documents, to see if those kinds of typing of errors are present.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by wildone106]

[edit on 28-6-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Yes. Humans that are not engineers or technically oriented in any way. Now, why would the summary be written by someone not trained or educated to write such an important document? You did have a good point, that it looks like it was written by a summer intern, it does look that way with all of the elementary errors there, but really no organization would ever delegate to any such persons such important authorship as this supposed document.

And there's the possibility that it was written by someone whose native tongue isn't english. The whole craft/crafts mistake would seem like something you wouldn't do if you'd speak english as your native tongue. I'm not an expert of course on the matter, but I can tell the viewpoint of someone who speaks english as a second language

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Not really. The Alien object has no reference to size or scale, or even to anything that really exists..so how can you say it looks realistic..based on what? But you can clearly see the rendering algorith/lighting is very similar if not identical. Anyone who has worked in 3d can tell you that.

According to the text the object is 26.6 inches from needle tip to needle tip.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
They seem like grammatical errors to me, I doubt such a highly classified program would be worked on by people with questionable language skills, being how important this is?

Originally posted by PsykoOps

And there's the possibility that it was written by someone whose native tongue isn't english. The whole craft/crafts mistake would seem like something you wouldn't do if you'd speak english as your native tongue. I'm not an expert of course on the matter, but I can tell the viewpoint of someone who speaks english as a second language

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Sorry 26.4 inches

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Thanks, if that's the case..there's other things that bother me about the edges of the object..they're incredibly perfect and missing macro detail you might see with such a small object. That's based on things I've observed with other objects photographed with a macros lens but I'd have to research it some more..

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29

According to the text the object is 26.6 inches from needle tip to needle tip.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I've heard military types use the word "crafts" before. I think it is used to refer to multiple types. And I think it is used consistently in the example paragraph.

ETA: I've also heard engineers use the word "equipments" before too.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by RockyL]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
My second post, from the first page of this thread :

Originally posted by Lexion
As a mechanic, I've seen this sort of thing too many times.

If you can't blind them with brilliance,
baffle them with bull****.

Lots of nice terminology, loads of references to places worked,
yet....no name.

I'm calling hoax, if my previous post wasn't clear enough.

Regards,
Lex

Those showing obvious and blaring reasons (too many posters to
list) that this is a hoax, my eternal thanks to you and your efforts.

To those that still believe Isaac is the "disclosure" we all want,
I respect your tenacity.

I truly think ATS has firmly planted our feet in proving or disproving
what some shall claim as Truth.

Deny Ignorance, Find Truth.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Those showing obvious and blaring reasons (too many posters to
list) that this is a hoax, my eternal thanks to you and your efforts.

To those that still believe Isaac is the "disclosure" we all want,
I respect your tenacity.

Yeah you know, I gave this one the benefit of the doubt, but again in researching it, found errors in the details. Its like a crime scene, hardly a crime that leaves absolutely no evidence with which to track the criminal down.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I was doing some research and came across this video of the Drones. Not sure if someone here created it, if so nice job. It is a compulation of all the drones and the Caret samples...hope this helps the thread.

Video

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hi, I'm PJ (or Phil). I'm new here, but I have been reading this thread since the moment the news broke on here. I have been keeping lots of notes and writing things down with pen and paper, going over all the comments and supposed revelations that have been posted so far. I have spent almost every hour of the day devoted to this story, as I find it fascinating in the extreme. I am at work now, so I do not have the time with which to post all of them, but rest assured I will this evening. Please keep a lookout for it, as I think many of you will find interesting what I have noted and what I have to say.

I am taking the position here of the devil's advocate. When I first read the letter and the subsequent photos, diagrams, and report, it sent shivers up my spine. It it by far the most compelling story I have ever read on anything "alien" that exists here on earth. By the same token, it could be an extremely clever work of science fiction. What I can say with almost absolute certainty is that if it is a hoax, it was certainly not done by one person. To come up with this backstory, the graphic artists with extreme talent required to do this (I am a professional graphic artist in the printing industry for 15 years), the knowledge of printing and watermarks, the military plot, the corporate knowledge of Silicon Valley... would take a virtual think tank to envision and put on paper. Yes, a think tank could have done it. Yes, a highly intelligent student body at a University could have done it for a school project. Did they? I find it rather unlikely.

What I can say for sure about the posts I have seen on here is a little disturbing. I see so many people claiming it is CGI, that it is so easy to create it. Frankly, seeing posts from people like this "wildone" who does nothing but constantly criticize gets old real quick. Put your money where your mouth is if you are so knowledgeable of CGI. Create one of these drones if it is so easy to do. It is so easy to find all these faults in his story, but in my opinion that makes it all the more believable. You are taking the position that he intended to craft this as a hoax. If that is the case, fine, you're correct. But let's assume it isn't a hoax and he is telling a true story here. Why would he have to worry about gramatically fixing anything or refine his writing style? Someone who is telling the truth is not worried about getting caught in a lie, and that's the beauty of the truth.

At the very least if it is a hoax, I see a beautifully crafted, elegant piece of work that should go down in history as one of the greatest UFO tales after told. The diagrams are simply enchanting. I see almost 600 posts so far with the majority of people wanting to find out this is a farce, yet none of you have proven a single thing. "Isaac" has done worlds more in this respect, because he has told a story which none of you have been able to disprove. I am still on the fence with this one, but after all I have compiled, most of me is leaning towards the truth position. And all the negative posts so far... you know what that tells me? It tells me that the world isn't ready to receive any of these technologies, if they do in fact exist. Some of you contend to be experts. I'd like to know just how you think you are experts on alien technology? Three hundred years ago people thought the moon was a ball of fire, some thought it was a god. If technology thousands of years more advanced than us suddenly became public, what would most people think? They would think it was heresy, just like they did hundreds of years ago when someone said the world was round.

I have so much more to say, but it won't let me type any more characters. Stay tuned, and I will post all my notes this evening. I have many ideas and theories to share with you.

Regards,
PJ

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Here is a link to just one of the many articles on GlobalSecurity.org which interchangeably uses the words "craft" and "crafts". Obviously, this site is not run by the military, however it highly respected in the world of defense and security and is written by one of the world's leading experts on defense. He also testifies in front of Congress often and is relied upon for his expertise. He wrote the following article:

www.globalsecurity.org...

If you do a search for "crafts" you'll find many other articles like this. As I said previously, "craft" and "crafts" is just a matter of a certain culture getting used to saying something. Just because its not, technically, right to say "crafts" doesn't mean that highly respected and professionalized people don't use it.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
PJ, I am interested to hear your take on this. I keep wavering back and forth over whether this is a hoax or not...while I want it to be true, it seems like we need more evidence to be sure.

One thing from the documents that I found suspicious: on page 3 of the Q4-86 report, he discusses earlier experiments other recovered antigravity generators that are so cumbersome a second generator is required to load the first into the aircraft. This concept seems pretty inefficient---surely this is not how the military would do things?? After all, why could the one not be turned on and then loaded into the aircraft? I know that no details on the other generators are given, but its the lack of such details that keeps me going back to the hoax side of the fence.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amberite
If you do a search for "crafts" you'll find many other articles like this. As I said previously, "craft" and "crafts" is just a matter of a certain culture getting used to saying something. Just because its not, technically, right to say "crafts" doesn't mean that highly respected and professionalized people don't use it.

Right, the wrong use of the word in the Documents or from Isaac ALONE would not mean too much, but now correlate the two together, the same error made in both sources on a not too common grammatical error. Couple the other non-engineer errors to help paint this a hoax, along with the lack of security markings, the haphazard style of the supposed important document all clearly point the direction.

There is another that I havent brought up yet due to I havent been able to find the origin of it yet, but it is: The use of the term or phrase "MISSION STATEMENT" in the CARET document, first page, first paragraph. If the first common uses of the term arrives after 1986, then this would point heavily towards HOAX, but as yet T cannot find the origination of the phrase or history, anyone?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If this project was overlorded by Black Ops management (and Isaac said it was in order to fund more black ops projects), then there is going to be a limited pool of people to draw from in order to scope the project (as this alleged internal quarterly CARET report tries to do). This was not a technical summary of the project. Scoping a black ops project is not necessarily going to be done by a technical writer. It's going to be done by someone who is good at controlling the direction of the project and giving out information only the "higher-ups" want disseminated. I don't know about you, but my experience with managerial lackies is that they aren't always the most qualified (or the smartest for that matter). Isaac said they could not get technical details that they needed from higher up.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I truly believe that we are dealing with the Master Mind of this Hoax! I mean, the pics that Isaac presents to me look like parts of the model he used in the pics. They seem to be the parts that he puts together and constructs a small model and then takes pics and probably photoshops them into other pics.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join