It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
This is EXACTLY what the modeler did on this CG render. The entire craft inluding the textures were cloned and mirrored to create the other half....

Oh jeez, I can't believe that wasn't noticed before. That's the most damning thing I've heard yet. Nice observation, you guys...

EDIT FOR EMPHASIS: Everyone should really check this out!

[edit on 28-6-2007 by The Little Penguin]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
is it NOT possible that these are two of the same production object placed one on top of the other?

*not that i'm buying these images though, in our atmosphere these elements would be reflecting more than just "white"

[edit on 28-6-2007 by blowfishdl]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Either way, the images are for fact fake now. No doubt about it.

The documents might not be, and the linguistics might not be. No photo shop tags of any sort. It is not a printed photo shop image either: note the page binding shows. So some of it is really printed material: whether or not the subject matter is or isn't...totally different question.

If this is a 'honey trap', then Govt, be my guest.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
is it NOT possible that these are two of the same production object placed one on top of the other?

Look at the images... they're inverted.

In my thoroughly non-expert opinion it's VERY suspicious.

I've tried really, really hard to withhold judgement, but I'm now finding it impossible.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by The Little Penguin]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Note this "scratch" or "hair" which appears on two of the supplied photographs. Hair on a scanner bed? or photoshop implemented distortion to make it look like a real photograph?

As for the document scans.. Who would take the time to make such elegant and sophisticated diagrams??

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Note this "scratch" or "hair" which appears on two of the supplied photographs. Hair on a scanner bed? or photoshop implemented distortion to make it look like a real photograph?

That's been discussed quite a bit. One theory is that the fabricator (I think it's leaning towards such a description, a fabricator) simply printed out and scanned the images to make them a little less "clean".

It doesn't seem to either credit or discredit their authenticity...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Why, Mogget? I don't claim to be a Linguist. "Isaac" does. It's hardly "trivial", as you say, to hold him to the same standard that legitimate Linguists are held to or do you somehow feel "Isaac" to be exempt?

Why is it "trivial", as you say, for "Isaac" to basically butcher the English language, yet claim to be a Linguist? I suppose, in your world, a person who claims to be a brain surgeon but only manages to butcher people is but a "trivial" matter and you would be quite satisfied with his services.

Originally posted by Mogget

"Isaac" fails the veracity test on every single point. This is not opinion, this is observable and testable fact. Please note that I have in no way attacked the entity "Isaac", only "Isaac's" claims, only "Isaac's" claims, and with that, I'm done.

Having ripped into the guy with respect to one or two issues that I personally feel are extremely trivial, it might have been a good idea to proof read your own post.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by Mogget]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I believe these documents are authentic! Theres a blue watermark line down the middle/left of them that you can almost barely make out on top of the diagrams.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Please, PsykoOps, don't even go there. Have you bothered to investigate what a Linguist is? I rather doubt it, seeing your statement.

Why is it that some here will bend over backwards to uphold someone's outrageous claims, but fight to the death anyone who approaches with a hint of common sense? Instead of making excuses for someone you don't know, i.e. "Isaac", or outrageous claims, in which you cannot substantiate, you might think about a more neutral approach.

"Isaac" claims to be a Linguist and an Engineer. Why, oh why, cannot you look at those very claims and compare them to real-world examples?

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Originally posted by rwiggins
I don't think that this case requires any study into photographs or documents as "Isaac" has provided the pertinent details necessary for an analysis into the veracity of his claims and story.

Claim 1: "Isaac" is a Linguist.

His diction, grammar and spelling are atrocious. Look up Linguist and Linguistics, if you will. After doing so, examine "Isaac's" material. Compare them with works published by real Linguists. Judge "Isaac's" material by the same standard.

Maybe his native tongue isn't english?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Why would there be so much blacked out if this was an official document of a scientific study?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Also.. if this was a legitimate lab wouldn't you be able to find atleast one other page in cyber space referring to it? I cant find one.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It is not hard to type up documents, print them run down to Kinkos and have them bound and scanned onto a cd for $20.00. That certainly makes them "real documents" but adds zero credibility to their content.

IF you are dead set on creating a hoax that will "rock the web" this a small proce to pay in time and resources.

If you are running deflection for a "genuine operation" in the intelligence community it's a VERY SWEET (as in CEAP) DEAL.

And then of course there is always the possiblity that ancient D'Nai written language, made famous in "MYST", has come to life on alien bars instead of Linking Books.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
At this point, I am starting to feel that the only portion of this story that could be authentic is the schematic drawing. The rest could have been fabricated as a backstory to explain the drawing without divulging the true source...it may even be sprinkled with factual info. However, these are BIG if's...The simplest explanation is still a hoax. I just have to wonder, though, if info were leaked out on the net about ET's, what would it look like? Isaac's story just seems too good to be true, but I don't know what sort of evidence could ever be presented that I wouldn't at least question.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
IF you are dead set on creating a hoax that will "rock the web" this a small proce to pay in time and resources.

If you are running deflection for a "genuine operation" in the intelligence community it's a VERY SWEET (as in CEAP) DEAL.

I have known people to hoax extreme detail. I know if I ever do Viral Marketing (yes stone me now people) I would too. So I do not think it is true. If it is true I will be amazed.

In all accounts: Hoaxed to the 10th extremis degree.

If official documents can be made, so can unofficial with the same resources. Watermarks for example, are not hard to use.... I make them all the time for official corporate papers. If you already have the supplies, easy to hoax...otherwise it is not to hard to acquire the supplies either.

I still am enamored over the 'Linguistic' images... hoax or not...it is memorizing.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by Foxe]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Is saw this too but did'nt see it in 2 different pictures! very unlikely that the hair did'nt change its orientation during scanning..awesome find.

As for the document scans.. Who would take the time to make such elegant and sophisticated diagrams??

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Its so obvious this is a CG render... Because cloning, and mirroring half of your model is common practice.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by 11 11]

Although I did point this out about 3 pages back as an observation, looking at your example I'm not so sure now. If where you have drawn the line is the exact centre point for the mirror image, shouldn't the cog like centre piece be duplicated as well?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29
Although I did point this out about 3 pages back as an observation, looking at your example I'm not so sure now. If where you have drawn the line is the exact centre point for the mirror image, shouldn't the cog like centre piece be duplicated as well?

if you're referring to the "spoke-like" shape, i was wondering the same thing.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
if the "cog like center piece" your referring to is the pointy thing coming out of the middle (for lack of a better words) all you woul dhave to do is click and delete it off the other side.. really easy.. especially since you never even see that side.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Cog was the first thing that came into my . but spoke is probably a better word but yes that is what I mean!

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwiggins
Why, Mogget? I don't claim to be a Linguist. "Isaac" does. It's hardly "trivial", as you say, to hold him to the same standard that legitimate Linguists are held to or do you somehow feel "Isaac" to be exempt?

Why is it "trivial", as you say, for "Isaac" to basically butcher the English language, yet claim to be a Linguist? I suppose, in your world, a person who claims to be a brain surgeon but only manages to butcher people is but a "trivial" matter and you would be quite satisfied with his services.

Originally posted by Mogget

"Isaac" fails the veracity test on every single point. This is not opinion, this is observable and testable fact. Please note that I have in no way attacked the entity "Isaac", only "Isaac's" claims, only "Isaac's" claims, and with that, I'm done.

Having ripped into the guy with respect to one or two issues that I personally feel are extremely trivial, it might have been a good idea to proof read your own post.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by Mogget]

lol... nowhere in his letter does Isaac claim to be a linguist! He simply stated that he was a civilian with various degrees in electronics that worked with other civilians with exact, or better credentials, in a secret millitary project which tried to decipher ET technology! He stated that he, in the past, had worked for the DoD and this helped him reach a posiion in management.

Some of you need to improve your reading comprehension!

This is a legit situation that some people will not recognise because they are too caught up trying to impress each other with their ability to seriate information which they have totally misinterpreted. I guess you are just trying to make internet friends or something, or make yourselves feel better!

Most of you would not recognize disclosure if it slapped you in the face!

Isaac is the real deal!

Most everyone (a couple have picked up on it) here totally missed the real clues as to Isaacs truthfullness and will continue to label him with whatever generaliztion that they can think of to try to make themselves look smarter!

It's hilarious really!!

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join