It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
OK so ever since I first read Isaacs story this comment bothered me..

More importantly though, I'm very familiar with the “language” on their undersides seen clearly in photos by Chad and Rajman, and in another form in the Big Basin photos.

Until LMH posted the recent up close high res pic (4th pic down on the page)from the big basin photo shoot how was it possible to see the difference in the "language" used in the big basin pics compared to the Rajman pic?

Now you could say he was refering to the overall shape but I think he is pretty clearly referring to the symbols.

So the question is how did Isaac have access to the high res pics that only LMH and the owners of the BB pics had???

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
PART 10

C.A.R.E.T.

You're working in a place where there is extra-terrestrial equipment. You see it with your own eyes. You know it's there, you might have even seen it hover in mid-air. You know this is not our technology. So why the need to mention the word "extra-terrestrial" on the cover of the report?

Certainly it wasn't necessary to impart an acronym to this project, so why do it? Coming from a background in logotyping and creating corporate identities, I may be able to sufficiently answer this one.

There is symbolism to this that noone yet has mentioned, and I'm not sure why since some of you were right on the verge. The name of the company was PACL, or Palo Alto Caret Laboratory. But why even elaborate on the word CARET on the cover? In short, to simply look cute. I don't think there was any special reason it was mentioned, except for the fact that these were civilians working there. And acronyms, as you well know by now with companies such as WaMu, are well part of commercial enterprise.

So what's the symbolism? The character caret, which you see on your keyboard above the number 6, is used to replace characters that aren't visible on your screen. In the days of DOS, if you wanted to implement a line break, you would use ^Z. It was a replacement ASCII set for code which you could not see. Do you see where I'm going with this? REPLACEMENT CHARACTERS?!? They were working on a code which they did not understand or know why it worked. They were trying to make it do the things they wanted to do by replacing characters with other characters. (waits for jaws to hit the floor)

(continued in next post)

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
****pppphhhhh****

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
No pictures, but a new alleged sighting...

Another "Drone" This Week Near Maxwell AFB

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
While I appreciate PJ's strong case for the authenticity of the documents, I respectfully disagree with your belief that the blackened out portions of the document refer merely to the alleged cloaking ability of the artifacts.

I believe the blackened out portions deal with a far more sensitive topic which, I suspect, "Isaac" has more knowledge of than he admits. I believe the portions discuss (directly or indirectly) invisible intelligences and powers, not just cloaking or invisibility.

I do not believe "Isaac"'s propaganda that these "aliens" are benevolent; but I do agree with his assessment that these "aliens" could easily control/destroy the human race if they were allowed to.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Thought I'd post this quick study by a user called: saladfingers on another forum.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cliffdweller
While I appreciate PJ's strong case for the authenticity of the documents, I respectfully disagree with your belief that the blackened out portions of the document refer merely to the alleged cloaking ability of the artifacts.

I believe the blackened out portions deal with a far more sensitive topic which, I suspect, "Isaac" has more knowledge of than he admits. I believe the portions discuss (directly or indirectly) invisible intelligences and powers, not just cloaking or invisibility.

I do not believe "Isaac"'s propaganda that these "aliens" are benevolent; but I do agree with his assessment that these "aliens" could easily control/destroy the human race if they were allowed to.

I apologize for not being clear. What I was thinking of when I was typing that was section 4, the one specific to certain commercial uses.
I believe other blacked out parts are related to item S1, but I didn't mention it because I will be posting about that in awhile. I have much still to post.

And I thank everyone who has been receptive to the ideas. It was time for someone to step up to the plate and offer something other than negativity and "C-G-I don't know jack"

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Seems that Viral marketing campaign people started to discuss here and trying to blur possible hints little bit.

And there's my sixtyhundred dollars to the table, not just 2 cents. This is viral marketing. As GhostRaven says: Strange events starts July,August and war against aliens maybe begins September.

Well, Halo 3 release date is 9/25/2007

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I don't know if you are trying to insinuate that I am part of a viral campaign but I assure you I am not. I am a real person, looking for real evidence, and want this to be real. If it is proven to be a fake, I will bow my head to the first person that does so and laud them with appraise, as I would award the creator of the hoax huge meritocracy for his/her ingenuity and at the same time condemn him/her for getting this whole community worked up and disenchanted over the possibility of real other-wordly technology.

I am a verifiable person, my name is Phil, I am 28 years old, I live in Chatsworth, California 91311. My IP can be traced to my home, I use Time Warner Roadrunner cable modem service with 1.5mb up/8mb down. I will not publicly place my phone number or address on a public forum, as I do not wish to be harassed by the masses. I am in no way affiliated with any software company, military agency, government agency, think tank, or any other corporation working on any projects such as this. I am a graphic artist and printing sales person with 15+ years experience, I play the guitar, I love astronomy, and I posess a brain and will use it to the fullest extent.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by pjslug]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I'm just so glad that most of the so called investigators ruling this out as a Hoax on the most ridiculious claims are not working for the cops in my country...

Sir?

- Yes?

Is that your car?

- Yes it is. Why? Is something wrong..

It's symmetrical sir. You'll have to come with us. There's a law against
the car hoax...

Can't stop laughing.. I can actually see it happening...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
Thought I'd post this quick study by a user called: saladfingers on another forum.

The object isn't as well done, but that background is highly suscpicous.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Jaguar-

Originally posted by greatlakes

The object isn't as well done, but that background is highly suscpicous.

That is true.. What I also found strange is that these parts were all taken against a white background, if they are real. The Q3-85 has it's parts laying on the floor, on large tiles. They ofcourse could have recieved the picture in the Q3 report from somewhere else. Or they could have changed their policy on photographing parts. They are more clearly visible on a white background ofcourse.

There's a list a mile long questionable facts in this whole case, but nothing yet that punches it through.. hmm...

[edit on 29/6/2007 by LoDGiKaL]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Isaac blacked out these sections himself, on copies of the copies, before he scanned them. He told us that there were parts that he would omit if it was just too unsafe to say, facts that could lead the authorities back to him. But he made a mistake.

Yeah he made a mistake

If I was part of some super secret organisation investigating who the guy
was who had nicked a load of documentation and photos and blown the whistle on it, and it turned out that a section relating to a particular person had been blacked out, guess who I'd be arresting shortly afterwards?

The person who's details had been blacked out, thats who.

I have to say ps you've gone into an awful lot of detail to defend this guy. Almost like a back story to the back story.

[edit on 29/0607/07 by neformore]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I am a verifiable person, my name is Phil, I am 28 years old, I live in Chatsworth, California 91311. My IP can be traced to my home, I use Time Warner Roadrunner cable modem service with 1.5mb up/8mb down. I will not publicly place my phone number or address on a public forum, as I do not wish to be harassed by the masses. I am in no way affiliated with any software company, military agency, government agency, think tank, or any other corporation working on any projects such as this. I am a graphic artist and printing sales person with 15+ years experience, I play the guitar, I love astronomy, and I posess a brain and will use it to the fullest extent.

Nice to know Phil. My suspicions has not focused on one nick here. I only 100% believe that there is people who know whats going on. And they have fun. It is nice to be as an insider in viral marketing process and it's of course interesting to plan strategy what to expose next. Social networks makes process impossible to plan beforehand.

They have framework of marketing planning with schedule of course. And execution path with phases. Each phase is like a hint, cue-producing activity in Internet. Time when to execute next phase based on how fast people solve previous phases...just like game.

Well this is obvious. So, now we have seen several hints, Drones, GhostRaven, Isaac. More to come my friends.

Game continues...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
PART 11

THE CLUNKY STEEL CAN

How can so many people here be so shortsighted to think that humans are the overlords of the universe? How would you know what alien technology would look like if it were staring you in the face? Do you have any evidence to back up your expertise on alien technology? If you saw an object that was foreign to our present knowledge of aerospace and technology and saw it hovering in mid-air, you could assume that it was other worldy, but would you know conclusively that it was? Of course not, just like you wouldn't know if an object wasn't. If I took a metal-looking disk out of my pocket that resembled a quarter but without the embossing, could you say with 100% authority that you knew what
elements this metal was made of? Would you bet your house on it, or would you be logical and take it to a laboratory to have it analyzed first before you made the bet?

You see a photograph of something you've never seen before. It looks like something computer generated. Therefore it must be? Where is the logic behind this one, because if there is I'd sure like to know what I've been depriving myself of all these years. Logic would dictate that it COULD BE, but it might NOT BE. To be so far to one side of the fence with the limited knowledge that humans have about the universe is downright arrogant and presumptuous, and further enforces the fact that man is still a very primitive species. Do you know for absolute certainty that an alien species wouldn't be using a future technology to design and plot their own manueverable crafts? Would this be so far removed from the concept of our CGI today?

Let's assume for a second that these photos are genuine, and the objects contained therein or the substrate they are made of have originated from some place that humans have never been. How can one logically deduce with absolute certainty that they wouldn't function exactly by the method Isaac has described? If a human traveled back in time to the present from 10,000 years in the future (assuming we haven't destroyed ourselves by then), would you be able to have an intelligent conversation with him about his world? Would you know how he lived, what he ate, the contents of his atmosphere, the method by which he commutes? A few hundred years ago people thought the world was flat and that the moon was a ball of fire. And only 38 years ago we landed on the moon... 38 YEARS!!! How many of you are older than 38? When you were a child would you have been able to predict the modern marvels of today with any degree of certainty? Of course not. So how could one say that an object would never function by writing a language on it? A hundred years ago, no one would have thought you would be able to make a computer do what it can do by typing code into it.

All I'm saying is that just because we do things at the present time one way, it isn't going to always be that way. History has proven that. These craft could be ultra-light. You wouldn't think a 4 pound object could lift a craft up and propel it through space. You would think if it doesn't weigh
several tons, it must not have the equipment necessary to make it fly. What set of universal constants dictates it would have to be a clunky steel can like we would build?

So why would someone limit themselves to thinking solely in the here and now? Obviously technology is getting lighter and smaller every day. That is one of our main focuses - making technology lighter, smaller, and more efficient. Is it so ludicrous to think that someday, somewhere there will be a vehicle that weighs so little yet it can still travel through the vastness of deep space? Or that it can be powered by a technology that is strange and foreign to us now?

(continued in next post)

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
PART 12

As humans with complex brains, it is not only our aspirations to reach out and discover, but it is our duty as a species - it is the legacy we will leave behind. Genetically throughout the history of life on earth, organisms have mutated and evolved to become more efficient species. Man stood up on two legs so he could see the horizon and conquer his new environment. Should our thought process be any different? The way we think and act is the most critical part of our evolution thusfar. It is what
will bring us to new heights as well as new destinations in our universe. We are explorers, we always have been. It's the inherent nature of man. We shouldn't close ourselves off from frontiers that have yet to be explored. And at the risk of sounding corny, I think one of the most famous television phrases expresses one of mankinds ultimate endeavors: to boldly go where no man has gone before.

(And please don't even make the ridiculous comment of "Ok, this is a viral campaign for Star Trek.")

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I'm happy you posted all these parts for everyone to read, pjslug...
For some of us this keeps us busy 24-7.. Others have to be reminded constantly, so good job!!

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   

(And please don't even make the ridiculous comment of "Ok, this is a viral campaign for Star Trek.")

What ridiculous is in viral marketing speculations compare to claims that Drones and Isaac objects are extra terrestial origin?

Good posting, thanks pjslug!

[edit on 29-6-2007 by northwoods]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Um, nevermind.
please delete this post.

I need to sleep.

[edit on 6/29/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Um, nevermind.
please delete this post.

I need to sleep.

[edit on 6/29/2007 by Mechanic 32]

Why?? You were right!!!! It does say SaladFingers Hoax...
I already slept!!!

[edit on 29/6/2007 by LoDGiKaL]

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join