It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by Sys_Config

Do the page views on Alexa, enough said mate.

Springer...

Its done and I must say I am glad I took the advice..much better, I adjusted the narrative for the circumstances, I am concerned that OM and EF are barely visible, could it be they have a new weapon, a cloaking device, I can barely see them!

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I agree about "sacred places" and such things. I think there is an awful lot going on around us every second of our lives that we don't have a clue about. I have a few favorite spots that have such powerful energy that everyone respects them.

Old Seth had some very interesting things to say about what he called "coordination points." One can learn to sense the nearby ones. It's kind of fun. I've seen more than one utility employee go over to the truck and get out the "witching wires" to locate underground pipes. They are very accurate, too.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy

I agree about "sacred places" and such things. I think there is an awful lot going on around us every second of our lives that we don't have a clue about. I have a few favorite spots that have such powerful energy that everyone respects them.

Old Seth had some very interesting things to say about what he called "coordination points." One can learn to sense the nearby ones. It's kind of fun. I've seen more than one utility employee go over to the truck and get out the "witching wires" to locate underground pipes. They are very accurate, too.

Thats interesting you said that,
I mentioned the other site that hey are just getting ready to touch the ley line yet, this is the interesting part, itsas if there is an assigned tutor for each aspect to lead and suggest, and point out the subject matter links appropriate to that topic, ley lines, anti grav, ancient civilizations had the power, lets try to pin it dow, a soft sell.. Of course ley lines are ufo related it goes, and well part of the magiKa too, as stones can be charged which leads to gemology, crystology, and harmonics. Oh yes siree, this is a walking billboard. Go to another thread and you will see Atto working the anti grav, hes quite good..knows his stuff..and you have to be credible..they are all converging and diverging from and to the drone, despite no witness with infrared has seen them, that shape anyway.
But the point being the mysterios drone has this smorgasbord of knowledge, and you can read up on here there and over anywher.
Why someone into power of pyramids or cropcircles might just sign up for one of the many magical tours Raj and EF ancient wisdom foundation give.
Their oils are simple delicious too, if our thread tour guides do it right.
we are lucky we found it on our own, and kept asking why so many layers..simply because we have so many productsto push. Lets not forget the power of magnets too, hmm a spinoff of the magnets in the vortex generator. Hook a magnet bracelet, and wear a crystal necklace, sit under a full moon, or scorpio is in the right house, well you will be harmonically resonating and unstoppable, practice the meditaion and remote viewing, heck your a veritable X-man now.
probably live past 65 too. Dont forget your chakras correspond to all above, you are the vortex too..we all coexist ias one, even with frogs and landlords too.

I am you you are me, we are them and they is us. There..the equation is solved.
If linda turns the pictures in, I guarantee, the whole universe will collapse oaround her like Kurtzweil said when you get too smart for yourself.and since I am her too, I know just how she feels.

So visit the threads I mentioned, and see the tour guides, you have one for crytals, earthquaes, very popular right now for eschatologists and mayan experts, though I cant find a live mayan who believes it. no problem. all linked to the drone, or about to get there anyway. Check UC, they are right on time.

But now I have to finish steam cleaning my poor carpet. I hope I didn't kill too many mites, you know we are one with them too.
Good Night my Friend.

Ps Some of you reading are saying, gee Mr. Sys, the CC explorer prople said only a few can do thatw ith their minds, well. This is your luck day, for the ridiculously low price of 349.39 I can get you the latest biofeedback helmet, to sync up those creative theta waves. In a months time you'll be setting off ATM machines just by looking at them!
Cash or debit is fine. No credit cards they have that nasty chargeback.

Goodnight.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

A few things mentioned on the past couple of pages remind me of the strong undercurrent in the paranormal universe that often goes by the name Trickster.

Funny, that's exactly the term I use.

I invited Arthur to come over or give a comment. Let's see, if he will answer.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Of course, just my personal opinion, but I’ve always been a little suspicious of the *ley lines* thing.

One early freethinker whose ideas provide a direct route from the early twentieth century to the nascent new age saucer beliefs of the 1950’s and beyond was Alfred Watkins (1855-1935). In June, 1921, Watkins, a successful Hereford businessman running a flour milling company noticed that on his maps many locations in the landscape were apparently connected by straight lines. These lines, he believed were real and formed ancient track ways. Watkins’ 1925 book, “The Old Straight Track” expounded this theory and introduced a potent new phrase into the new age vocabulary when he named these lines of connectivity ‘leys’. Watkins chose the term ‘ley’ because of the frequency with which the word appeared in place-names along the tracks. Many of the leys appeared to go directly through ancient sites such as stone circles, holy wells and churches…..

[snip]

In August 1960, Wedd learned of two separate UFO sightings, one along a ley he believed existed which ran from a pinewood on Lye common, and others seen at Keston Mark in Kent. Wedd connected the two events, noting, “The conjunction of the two place names was too big a hint to miss – and I began to suppose from that date that the saucers’ crews knew about the leys.” (Wedd1970: 6)

While this join-the-dots reasoning sounds utterly specious now, Wedd and many others took it as gospel truth at the time. It is an excellent example, were one needed, of how UFOlogists often reach conclusions, using one unproven speculation (in this case leys) to justify another theory about unproven speculation (flying saucers).

Wedd detailed his theories in *Skyways and Landmarks* published in 1961. This booklet is significant for linking flying saucers and ley lines directly for the first time…..

(Source: Flying Saucerers – A Social History Of Ufology)

[edit on 5-5-2008 by DrDil]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Yes thats 2nd or third time Ive herad that, you all must be the Navajo Indian and Medicine wheel Tourist Guides!!! Well lead on. heheheh

I mentioned OM was building up to that ley line stuff so
I lsaw endzone go yetserday,

Endzone:
Plus the sighting in Tennessee was pretty close to the fault-line in Illinois that caused the rumbling a couple weeks ago. It was seen just before the quake hit up there, call us crazy but I see patterns emerging here, others do as well, (err who? edit)that's why we're at the "open minds" forums, and the pieces are starting to fit, even if very slowly. (why of course..could it be? nooo..edit )

I also mentioned that the sighting of the other mantis shaped drone a few years back in Alabama also coincides with a tectonically active area in the Gulf of Mexico directly south of the sighting of that craft. It fits like puzzle pieces, and until anyone proves any other theory, we will pursue this line of thought. (edit..yes please do, call me when you say ley line ley grid))
standeyo.com...

1035 According to the map I looked at which shows the San Andreas fault line, the Stephen location is within feet of the fault. The exact Stephen location has already been proved. Haven't you guys been paying attention?
(just like 1035 just has that special touch)

nekitamo Get the Stephen location and cross reference it with the location of the fault. You will see it's true.(edit i knew I could count on you neki)

so the conclusion is, we have pectures of eathquake zones where sighting reported that makes the drone true....if a certainn number of people get in auto accidents, while carrying vegatables in their groceries, can we use the vegetables to say they cause the accidents . Is this the thought process you were interested in Double? Sidd?
But if the use leylines, that explains the energy grid around our living planebt, yes l and thats where the ufos come in....we will get there too..

perhaps we can use these observations to pick out the collusion artists in here.

(someone will get it.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DrDil

Here is a reference to the author I was thinking of. I think he was the first to write a book about the apparent Mars connection, at about the same time.

In 1958, Aime Michel published Flying Saucers and the Straight Line Mystery, which examined the wave of UFO sightings in France in the 1950s and speculated how they all followed a straight line.

Here is the page where I found it.

www.ghostvillage.com...

I am not familiar with this site, and only looked for Michel, but I see there is a reference to a novel in the 30s. Looks like an interesting site. Guess I have more reading to do.

I agree, Doc, the ley lines never have seemed compelling to me. There are some undeniably straight lines connecting things like churches in England, churches often being built on ancient sites with spiritual connections of some type. In the end, though, the ley lines could just as well be remnants of some ancient superstition, even the only remaining vestige of some culture we know nothing about. Kind of like Roman roads that are now highways, though of course we know a lot about the Romans.

[edit on 5/5/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hmm, I lost the ley lines, but they have these groups swear by them, even ley line Hunters. Seattle gave their art commission a grant to do the citys ley lines and power centers. which are displayed as crystals. Their was some protest of course by taxpayers, but art is after all art. they hve money to do 3 more..you can get it at vortex link i put up allready. for 7 dollars a pop.
now on Linda, just musing,
as you know, I believe she is not alone. Lets assume duped, I get the feeling if she was snookered it may have been by her own associate, knowing her well enough she would jump on this, with instructions to c2c to deliver it to her and no one else. Control of the material was critical. A known quantity would have it all times, and subsequent releases later. Being an associate he would be able to talk to her and advise a direction, in effect mutual access and control.and show her how to maximize this , with her being credited for any analyses he did in his research, ie, the PDF, and movie credits probablywhen the part for interviews came up .
Then she spoke with someone over the phone, perhaps someone pretnding to be Isaac, she may have recognized the voice and realized what was up. And stopped. however in her emails to many including myself she called the ty drone real, subsequent, and long after ,so that would kill her being snookered, (or even attempting to do damage control)as she continues to promote them as real, and adding ridiculous sightings, all conveniently at earth faults. To make it tie in with "historical sightings" of conventional UFOs.
This is clearly targetd and meant meant for the benefit of those who are in the "know" aka believers.
However, if she was knowingly in this from the beginning, the time and execution of the releases, and her scheduled interviews make sense. She stopped, I believe, when someone key. dropped out., when she cancelled the interview, a rare thing for her to go to UK cropcircle, then it must have been Arthur who cancelled out for the live interview, but he had said he was innterviewed previously. So we have actually the possibility of several communications not on the record having occurred.As THE ONLY and best authenticable expert she had , something made him change his mind. I would like to know what. It seems to me she is continuing the saga, or padding it with the other drones, and market hers and or whitleys wares which takes her and them beyond being unwitting dupes. Note, at no point has whitley asked her publiclty to release the picture. It is important we keep reminding ourselves ot that. You would think he would. Unless he knows what we we are fairly certain given the last set of Pictures. . They are fake. Which if I had to bet the farm , believe you me, he knows they are.They both have the resources and talent to do it themselves. I doubt they would be so near criminally negligent to the have not examined them.
therfore To a trained eye then this looks like a plan still in execution by the same people who may have originally started it, and not merely picked up on it for exploitation.
I hope Arthur can help us shed light on on this.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

reply to post by DrDil

Here is a reference to the author I was thinking of. I think he was the first to write a book about the apparent Mars connection, at about the same time.

In 1958, Aime Michel published Flying Saucers and the Straight Line Mystery, which examined the wave of UFO sightings in France in the 1950s and speculated how they all followed a straight line.

Here is the page where I found it.

www.ghostvillage.com...

I am not familiar with this site, and only looked for Michel, but I see there is a reference to a novel in the 30s. Looks like an interesting site. Guess I have more reading to do.

I agree, Doc, the ley lines never have seemed compelling to me. There are some undeniably straight lines connecting things like churches in England, churches often being built on ancient sites with spiritual connections of some type. In the end, though, the ley lines could just as well be remnants of some ancient superstition, even the only remaining vestige of some culture we know nothing about. Kind of like Roman roads that are now highways, though of course we know a lot about the Romans.

Hi Doubles, we’re talking about the same book by the looks of it!!

The full quote from the page you linked to is:

In 1958, Aime Michel published Flying Saucers and the Straight Line Mystery, which examined the wave of UFO sightings in France in the 1950s and speculated how they all followed a straight line. In the 1960s, ex-RAF pilot Tony Wedd speculated that the UFOs Michel wrote about were lined up over Alfred Watkins' leys.

Michel only hypothesisied that the UFOs appeared to follow a straight line then Tony Wedd linked these straoght lines with the ley lines which caused him to write the book I mentioned, *Skyways and Landmarks* published in 1961.

I too don’t know a great deal about leys as it’s always appeared to be tenuous at best…..

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Brent the new guy, is this long enough?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
yes it reminds me of the highways seen from above, nascar
lines or something.

OLd News: New News. FYI
As you recall not to long agao I wrote one of the country's most respected forensic digital analyst, Dr. Hany Farid who can pic a hoax out in a heartbeat and I gave examples. I asked him for a cost estimate.
www.cs.dartmouth.edu...
here is his reply

Sys_Config, (edit for privacy)

I charge $200/hour for my time. The total number of hours needed will depend on the number of images and the complexity of analysis that will be required. A typical analysis of 2-3 images typically requires 20 hours, which includes the writing of a formal report outlining my conclusions.

regards,
Hany Farid

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If the anyone is serious, let then get someone like Him or David , or whover, but thats what it will cost. This team is at Dartsmout, famous in its own right. I believe and the links are I will putl ater. Take 2 or 3, definitely the TY hi res... and spend $4000. Compare what was spent already on PIs., in less than 2 days the effort and money spent that could have been saved, and case closed They could have use the Drs. Modeling and methods, for their own future training and projects

Thats the last I will say on these pictures . its a FYI favor not IYF comment. Thank you all.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgo
Brent the new guy, is this long enough?

Hey Gorgo, wow its been a lonnnnnnnnng time. Hope all is well, feel free to add your expertise, as I recall you might have expertise in some of the crop circle and related esoterica.!
cheers

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DrDil

Yeah, I figured that out after I went back and read the page. It turned out to be pretty interesting. Haven't gotten back there to see what else is on that site. Ghost hunting is not among my hobbies, but you never know what might be on a site like that. Hey! Maybe the drones are ghosts! Boy, that would clear up a lot of mysteries!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Not much I can add, you and crew have it covered.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Now, as we discussed earlier the plan is in execution, this time with a little reworking, . and some rebolstering of the old story, that has not held up very well. This was posted march 2008 to the DRT, no mufon,nurforc, just the PIs. with the sighting taking place June7, 2007 (hmmm)Take the most recent witness Brent of Camas washington.Iwasnt going to cover him, until I saw his narrative. and what I noted he mentions antennae , which his drwaings do not show. also, its one of the Lazar model or one in a Pupae stage, lacking attachments that the adult Ty ones and others have. All of us here remember past emails and narrative from the witnesses, including the dubious shirley.
so I will not repeat myself and just post small excerpts of Brents story
ovnis-usa.com...

How does one go about telling his friends and family, that for the past year that you thought you had "gone around the bend" so to speak. I guess that you don't. Well' I didn't anyway. What made me change my mind about a week ago? I finally have someone that can verify my story. No, I have 5 different people with stories similar to my story, and thank God that they were together enough to think to grab their cameras and snap some photographs. Me, being a complete and utter idiot, I was too taken in by the thing to even think about the camera that was in my glove box. I was just too freaked out, and I suppose that I went into some kind of shock.

(edit Dang those gloveboxes!)

ovnis-usa.com...

The reason I say that is because (you'll think I'm nuts) the first one actually seemed like it was aware that I was looking at it, and it knew that wasn't good. I don't know why, I just know I could feel it. Also, just prior to this craft began moving along, I could smell what seemed like ozone, or even a burning circuit board.

The down side to this whole sighting has been the huge emotional part of it. I was raised to believe in God and the bible and all of the trimmings. I went to a Catholic school and have been a God fearing creature for most of my life. This sighting has had a profound effect on my ability to negotiate moving around outside without staring up into the sky.

Yes Brent God save us all,.The Lord will take your Burden..trust in HIM!

Now I found these on you tube from the energygrid project, just to compare.thats all as his is a painting, and I needed a similar model to aid me.

It has us to Brent..why artists all over the world are seein the same thing too. similar just like you

Yes allong the vortices, of which washington has a slew along with faults.
we can expect our crew to be working those points.

When you go to bed Brent, Sing this song..all will be well.
Jesus loves me yes I know
for the bible tells me so
Little Drones to him belong
They are weak
but HE is strong
yes Jesus loves me
yes Jesus Loves me
Yes Jesus Loves me
for the Bible tells me so.

Goodnight
sleep tight
dont let the bedbugs bite
xxxxx

Sometimes this feels like all the New age hippies in retirement want to give the Old Bong one last Toke, before meet up with Jimmy Hendrix in Electric Ladyland..those were the Dayz
well...
Pass it on dude!
wait up, Im comin Jimmy!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Nice! Email followups to a telephone interview. That's solid!

Is this now standard operating procedure? Imagine all those hours wasted over all those decades by silly ufologists who thought they had to go out and interview witnesses in person! They thought the witnesses had to be known to exist, have real lives, and be available for more information in the event something else came to light. I guess that was before email, though. Yeah. That's it.

This is as good a time as any for this. Here is a link to a page about LMH and her dealings with our friend Doty. It's really about some of the things Doty told Linda. No, really it's about many things, and it's written by a very religious person as you will see. My posting it here has little to do with the title, or the owner's reason for writing it, but it does shed some light on events in the 80s and how they have led to an idee fixe in the mind of LMH.

www.lastchanceministries.com...

The alleged revelations about Christ are not news to anyone who has followed this, but it's interesting to read about some less public statements LMH has made from the perspective of someone deeply interested in that aspect of the notorious episode. The author points out that Linda mentioned the possibility of her encounter with Doty as being disinformation (ya think?), but it becomes clear that in '83 and the months after that she swallowed the whole story and regards it as a fortuitous and rare look at what is really happening behind the government cover-up. Never mind that Doty failed to pick her up at the airport, that he was acting strangely, that the whole thing looked like a set-up, that in the 25 years since that episode it has become widely known that this all took place at about the same time Doty and his associates were screwing with Bennewitz and driving him mad, that Doty was trying to enlist other people with the desired media connections by using the same promises of real footage that were dangled in front of her, or that Doty was a central character in the infamous psy-op that would effectively end Bill Moore's career in ufology. LMH bought into it way back then, and apparently is unable to cut her losses and repudiate her tormentors.

LMH has done the same thing with the drone scam as she did with the Brazilian abduction hoax, which is to go public with it, stating as fact that it was all true before doing her due diligence as a reporter. The only reason I can see for this is that she is desperate to be the first to "prove" that her peek behind the curtain in '83 was real. I think she has painted herself into a corner with the drone mess, and her disciples at OM are only functioning as enablers. I have enough formal training in journalism (it ain't rocket science, it's hard, often tedious, methodical work and the etymology of "deadline" is no accident) to find her recklessness with some things to be breathtaking. To take just two examples, recall the crude joke photos someone sent her from a discussion forum full of bored fishermen in Maine I think it was, and Kris Avery's first You Tube video. Both of those things landed right up on Page One as more "evidence," and stayed there until someone pointed out the obvious to her. What she needs most desperately is not proof that Doty didn't lie to her. What she needs is simply a good editor.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Kudos on that post!
But Double, she would have to fire or step aside herself. She is the Editor.

Royce at ufowatchdog.com... one of he premier authorities on these people warned me in writing about this very thing. He stopped, and decided to dedicate himself to his family. The exhaustion of fighting the flim flam artists ook a little out of him, but he gave a lot to our communty here, and left the work he did as a monument to the Good the Bad and the Ugly. If anyone visits, leave a message and thank him, but most of all read his works. You will be light years ahead of anyone getting into the paranormal for the first time.
for comparison, to point the extremes some novice reporters, even more seasoned, will do to get that scoop. There was a movie with Sallie Fields and Paul Neuman did together, where she betrays his trust for that scoop, and in the end he avanges by preying on that weakness for the scoop. Some never loose it, outhers outgrow it, others just leave the field.
At least in the Nueman movie, Sallie is apologetic, here Linda is not. She hopes things will go away, or that, well there is always a new batch of Fools that will come her way. Sadly, she is right.
I hope our contribution is that we can crack this case and those like the aforementioned.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by Sys_Config] to remove overkill

[edit on 6-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

Hey Spy,

I cannot believe your post about LMH and her past lack of credible journalism. Kudos to you my friend.

I have been working on some of the same material and had the same observations you put forth but you beat me to the draw.

Don Ecker, who is a well-known and respected name in UFO research, expressed disgust at LMH's blind endorsement of the discredited Brazilian UFO encounter a few years back. He also related a story that LMH was on C2C and a caller asked her endorsement of Dan Burisch: specifically, if she had run a check on this man's educational credentials. She answered "no' and stated her reasoning: "Because Burisch seems so trustworthy!" ( from the Aug./Sept. 2004 issue of UFO Magazine article ‘Our Befuddled Researchers Just Love the Spi n They're In.')

Perhaps if she continued to answer questions on C2C, she might be asked: ‘Did you get the drone pictures analyzed by a qualified examiner?' and her answer might very would be: "No, because they look SO real!"

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

He also related a story that LMH was on C2C and a caller asked her endorsement of Dan Burisch: specifically, if she had run a check on this man's educational credentials. She answered "no' and stated her reasoning: "Because Burisch seems so trustworthy!"

Holy Cow! We know that's how it works, but I never knew she said so on the radio. Wow.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Perhaps if she continued to answer questions on C2C, she might be asked: ‘Did you get the drone pictures analyzed by a qualified examiner?' and her answer might very would be: "No, because they look SO real!"

That is very possibly why the other side did not get the pictures analyzed. At least the NON DRT people are trying their best to get qualified people., but I saw instances where they were getting smacked down by DRT when siomething wa not agreeable. I think DRT should refrain from comment until the OM members do their own thing by themselves.
There has been nothing on Nicodemus and the Reyes matter. That is still open, and needs to be resolved as soon as possible.

I miss Sid.

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join