It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Ok will be reading in due course. Thanks sys

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Thanks bunch,

but as the owner of the site, to which tomi's link leads us, once wrote, I am just in it for the fun, while others do the serious scientific research.

As I just read there, Springer was under pressure from his friends - that's why he labled this thread as hoax.

Always good to know there is a serious researcher, who reveals us his truth.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
In the drone report, Kris Avery's words are not his own.

They are opinion bast on some out of context posts by Kris.

He was not interviewed for the report, basically the report spins the DRT own opinion of Avery's words.

Kris has confirmed this to me.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

I get it now! It's all just a matter of opinion. That's so convenient, I don't know why I didn't figure it out sooner. I am glad I hold the opinion that the air I breathe contains sufficient oxygen for my continued survival.

Anyway, there has been some discussion among the ARC as to what to look at next, since the drones have all dried up or gone back to their home dimension or whatever. I am sure the DRT has been having similar thoughts, and I have a suggestion:

www.bielek.com...

I am sure Al would love to have the support of the DRT!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

Oh man they haven't updated that site in over a year, maybe they are in a time warp?

Springer...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

Oh man they haven't updated that site in over a year, maybe they are in a time warp?

Springer...

Relative time dilation phenomenon? Hey it makes as much sense as some stuff I've heard recently. By the way I got a tip off on a big hoax planned by some 3d guys today.
So if you see any videos of strange balls, orbs and craft for scotland be very suspicious.

Wayne...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
but as the owner of the site, to which tomi's link leads us, once wrote, I am just in it for the fun, while others do the serious scientific research.

As I just read there, Springer was under pressure from his friends - that's why he labled this thread as hoax.

Do what?!
Under pressure from my friends?! That's FALSE, just like everything else in this "drone" bollocks is false.

I was under ZERO pressure, nobody pressures me about the dread ATS [HOAX] tag, it applied rarely and only when the honest and rational can agree the overwhelming evidence suggests its need.

I can't believe anyone would be so ignorant of reality as to say I was pressured into applying the hoax tag to this tripe. Every single credentialed, world class imaging expert that has looked at these ridiculous CGI images has agreed the "drones" exist only in pixels.

To demand these experts waste their highly valuable time on ridiculous and OBVIOUS CGI images is a false argument as well and one typically used by those desperate to keep a case labeled as "inconclusive". That's like demanding a doctor to do extensive tests on a scrape he KNOWS will heal with a simple band-aid and some bacitracen ointment.

Since every single credentialed, world class expert who has looked at the images agrees the drone images are FAKES, no one can call this case "inconclusive" if they are being intellectually honest.

There are no drones in the physical world, all this "drone hoax" has going for it is fake pictures, anonymous witnesses and people who would gain financially from its perpetuation to support it.

Springer...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by the secret web

Wayne, if you come accross it first bring it in will ya? I've been meaning to send you a u2u regarding the "other stuff". Hopefully I will get time today.

Springer...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Last weekend I had a bizarre experience that can only be described as Para Normal.

May 4, 2008

Some time yesterday afternoon, I went to check on the drone thread at ATS, only to find my account was logged out. I have no idea why that was, or why I couldn't log back in for something like 24 hours. I tried all sorts of things, all to no avail. Anyway, during that time I was forced to deal with reality, and I did get a few things done. The timing was both good and bad, because a ruckus broke out on the drone thread, and since I was logged out I had no ignore button so I had to watch the whole sorry mess. At one point, Tomi said something about what the ARC might want to take to court in a trial, and that was just too much! That had a profound effect on me. "Barking mad, I tell you!" I shouted at the monitor. I began to lose consciousness. I needed some strong medication, and pronto, so I got up and turned on the TV. To my dismay and horrified fascination, there was Judge Judy's court room with some scary and pissed off people leaving. The show was not quite over, however, and I watched in amazement as the following exchange took place:

Bailiff--
We will now hear arguments in the case DRT vs. ARC. The Honorable Judge Judy presiding. This court will now come to order.

Judge Judy(to Tomi)--
I have read your complaint and I am familiar with your case, and since we have a few minutes to fill, we will hear the arguments. Are you here representing the DRT all alone?

Tomi--
Yes.

Judge Judy--
Yes What?

Tomi--
I am the representative for the DRT.

JJ--
"I am the representative for the DRT Your Honor" Got that?

T--
Yes Ma'am.

JJ--
What?

T--
Yes Your Honor.

JJ--
That's better. Now what is your complaint against the ARC?

T--
They won't pay attention to us, and they say we are promoting a hoax, but we can prove the drones are real. We've done all this research and we have tons of evidence. We have proved the drones are real!

JJ (folds arms, leans back)--
You mean the strange objects in these photos? How have you proven they are real?

T--
Well we have all these witnesses and the photos speak for themselves and we have an expert computer graphics engineer who--

Doc, Springer, Sys, Sidd, Spacebot, and several others all at once--
Hah! Yeah right! Bollocks!

JJ(glares at the defendants)--
All you shush! This is a court of law. I'll speak with you in a few minutes. Now Tomi, who is this computer expert you mentioned?

T--
He's had lots of experience and really knows his stuff, and he said--

JJ--
Who. Is. He.

T--
Well we are not allowed to use his name, but--

JJ--
Do you know his name? Have you checked his credentials? What is his education? Where does he work?

T--
Well, I think Numbers talked to him, but he didn't get--

JJ(leans forward)--
You mean to tell me you have an anonymous expert witness? I'm supposed to just take your word this man even exists?

T--
Oh he's real! And he said the pictures were not faked.

JJ--
Do you know his name?

T--
No your honor. But I can get his email address.

JJ--
So who are these other witnesses? I hope they show some evidence of actually existing.

T--
Well there's Chad and Rajman and Ty and that woman in Tahoe. Plus there is Shirley and Cam and--

JJ--
Okay, who was the first one, Chad? Who is Chad?

T--
Well he's the first one to see one of these things and he lives in California and he was walking with his wife and--

JJ--
What. Is. Chad's. Name.

T--
I think Linda knows his last name. She talked to him. I think. But she has his email and he's for real. He's really scared! And we have about ten or twelve more!

JJ--
Scared of what?

T--
Of the government. Or the military. He saw something they don't want us to know about.

JJ--
So who interviewed this Chad, and where can we find him?

T--
Uh, I think Linda spoke with him on the phone.

JJ--
Your main witness was interviewed over the phone? He told you his name? This is how you have proven these things are real? By talking to someone you don't know on the phone? Do you have any idea how many unemployed actors there are in California?

T--
Everybody who sees these things freaks out. They are all scared. We can't even find them anymore, but no one has been able to prove the pictures are anything but real. Just look at them.

Shadow--
What? That's insane!

JJ(glaring again)--
You shut up!

Now Tomi, are there any witnesses who have been interviewed in person and on the record?

T--
Well there's Shirley and Cam. Shirley has been on the radio, on TV, and the PIs interviewed Cam.

JJ--
Which pictures did Shirley take?

T--
She didn't have a camera with her, but she saw one of these things in 2005.

JJ(rolling her eyes)--
And Cam? Which picture did she take?

T--
She drew the sketch there, on the florist notepad.

JJ(sighs)--
Okay, I think that's enough.

Who is representing the defendants? I'll deal with just one of you. If you all start talking I'll toss you out of here. (raises eyebrows) Well?

Sys--
I have been given that honor, er, Your Honor.

JJ--
What does the ARC have to say for itself?

Sys--
Basically that every sensible person who has looked into this over the past year has concluded that it's a hoax. There are no witnesses that exist outside the internet, there are no CGI experts willing to go on the record with any conclusion other than hoax. Most won't even bother to make a comment. There are endless problems with those cheesy pictures. I mean, just look at them! And I won't start on the "science" in the Isaac stuff. Anyway, we're trying to figure out who did this and why, but Tomi keeps coming to our forum and causing trouble, making all sorts of ridiculous accusations, and we can't keep our investigation on track for all the noise. She brings nothing but taunts and snide remarks and takes every bit of information we uncover back to the DRT Secret Hideout so they can figure out how to avoid talking about it publicly.

JJ(looks at her notes, looks back up over her glasses)--
You have some documents?

Sys(hands some papers to the bailiff)--
Yes, Your Honor. We have a list of six computer graphic experts who have analyzed the photos, their credentials, and short statements from them on their findings. And here is a copy of the Mufon report. They had an investigator on it for several months. Their findings are the same as ours, essentially. The DRT is mentioned in there, as uncooperative. That's putting it mildly.

JJ(looks the documents over for what seems like a long time but is really 12.5 seconds, looks at her watch, picks up the gavel)--
Case dismissed!

[edit on 5/7/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

reply to post by the secret web

Wayne, if you come accross it first bring it in will ya? I've been meaning to send you a u2u regarding the "other stuff". Hopefully I will get time today.

Springer...

Yes I believe thats that Lear thing possibly, that amusing ATS is an NSA-CIA -Nathans Hot-Dog-Stand-front fiction, The same "friends" who possible kidnapped the witnesses, their immediate entire families,( Indians like Raj have large extended families you know , I imagine them too ), their high school graduating class yearbook pictures, A private photo server, a newspaper journalist 7 stingray bicycles with Shimani brakes, and one very prominent and attractive Telephone pole, pillar of the community, and at this very moment have an Illuminati Israeli operative holding an Uzzi to LMHs head.
Why with that kind of pressure, I am sure you had no choice !
You must be devastated Springer, and should have said something to us.

Its a veritable miracle you are still alive, even us!.

We must tread carefully from here on end .
@Double that was quite excellent as usual.
JJ thats my kind of lady!

PS. I would like to know why Tomi has not inquired about Nekitamo, and his Involvement in the Reyes Club being that they emailed several times and he nor her revealed their participation to the general OM membership prior to July 10, when the report or esoteric "draft" , which I assume did take some time and thought to prepare,,was issued. , otherwise it was ready AHEAD of time. Again, known DRt members were participating with Reyes and Whitley, PRIOR to July 10 when the report was posted. In fact , selection of "volunteers" and disccussions and analysis initiatedwithin 10 day window of Isaacs appearance. Does that not strike a chord yet with anyone? To myself it puts them in the drone timeline box of of suspects. We need to rule them out immediately of course, but..I would like some answers as I have some unsettling news from PK on a matter that was postponed and I will discuss privately with u2U, Thank you

[

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Do what?!
Under pressure from my friends?! That's FALSE, just like everything else in this "drone" bollocks is false.

No chance, Springer,

Didier alias Nemo has looked through each of us and he is the man in power. Since he is not amused by Jeddyhi over there at OMF he openly threatens them on his site, that he would deliver his new witness rather to UCB...

Obviously he was successful, admin just threatened to ban everybody, who says something bad about the DRT...

@sys: I went there, because you say, nekitamo was the unknown person in the Yahoo group. Why do you think that?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Do what?!

No chance, Springer,

Didier alias Nemo has looked through each of us and he is the man in power. Since he is not amused by Jeddyhi over there at OMF he openly threatens them on his site, that he would deliver his new witness rather to UCB...

Obviously he was successful, admin just threatened to ban everybody, who says something bad about the DRT...

@sys: I went there, because you say, nekitamo was the unknown person in the Yahoo group. Why do you think that?

Hi Sid, my reason for asking is I am confused. Isnt nicodemus nekitamo or is it Nemo! And you know how silly I get when I am confused. If tomi did notheing on the report. You only did one email. Niko did four ..then there realy was no research group. but an analysis was prepared . An an analysis takes physical time. In it reyes, motk, or whitley discuss, do like in interview with questions and answers and thouroughly paint the direction this will go.
. Why would Reyes call for volunteers when he already had tomi and niko and yourself and simply let evryone go, but in the draft says that he will be looking for student volunteers. which never happened. ? This tells me the draft was already well prepared in advance of the three of your participation . The group was a convenience front..the conclusions were well completed beforehand. Tomi and Yourself ok, that was very clear.but niko/nemo/nicodemus remains as to what he did, and also whether that relationship continued with reyes after the dissolution.

The other part that befuddles me, is why the 2 DRT remained quiet and did not disclose their own involvement until you forced her hand, and he has yet to say anything. its his right, but it does not foster trust.

More importantly.Will the DRT go on record that they are not recieving financial assistance from LMH and Whiley Strieber their agents and affilliates for the investigation.
I hope anytine when they come they are prepared to discuss instead of us throw jelly beans at each other.

we need answers to these simple yes or simple no. to the money question
and brief explanation to the Niko question and not disclosing early involvement. What harm could that have done at all?

Thats why I am so confused
Sid, help me get my mind right

See? I did not know Nmo was Didier! Ohh no my Hero Didier ! Sacre Bleu!!..that explains even more. He started that site on 5 -27-2007..whew those frenchmen are fast! My mind is getting better now! Could he be the moneybags?
Registrant:
association radio ici & maintenant
De-plaige Didier
8 rue violet
paris, 75015
FR
+33.145776006
(fax: +33.145776006)
rimarchives@free.fr

Administrative Contact:
PHPNET
GRANGIER Thibaud
ASSOCIATION PHPNET
123 TER COURS DE LA LIBERATION
GRENOBLE, 38100
FR
+33.873767676
thibaud@phpnet.org

+33.873767676
thibaud@phpnet.org
Registrar of Record: OVH.
Record last updated on 2008-04-27.
Record expires on 2008-05-27.
Record created on 2007-05-27.

on OMF I saw ADM threaten, I am saddened..what the hec is going on.surprised,, but the key is for om members to do their own research and not let DRT do it for them. Something I see happening with the few good people left.

Where is Ms Marples when I need her!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Springer: There's an IM waiting for you above the subject in question. Certainly not an empty table today lol. Hey does this mean I get to join the CIA as well? lol

Under pressure? Oh my good god

Now granted I've never met Springer, but I sort of get the impression that non of the 3 amigos are the sort of cave in to 'pressure' should there be any. (Which there isn't as far as I can see.)

I doubt he could run the above network if he caved in so easily to people he's never sat in the same room as lol. Baseless accusations are the last gasp of the desperate.

Wayne...

[edit on 7/5/2008 by the secret web]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Gawd, I love it when Digger locks onto a scent!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Where is Ms Marples when I need her!

Slow down Sys,

the old lady is always at your side. Here is what she says:

Mr. Reyes founded a yahoo group.
Second member he found was some Nicodemus. Maybe a friend or maybe someone, who had the same idea as Sidd Reader had later.
Third member was Sidd as he explained before. He swears, that he never invented any drone nor any witnesses, but just hoped for some serious research. But he was very disappointed, when he saw the "draft".
Some time tomy joined, but found a silent group, no action at all.

Questions:
Why was Arthur so excited at first hand, that he wrote to LMH, Isaac sounds true?
Why did he start that group and than never participated in it himself?
Why does he now behave like all the witnesses and Isaac?

He could clarify this, but until now it doesn't look as if he ever will.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Yes thats sad about that, if we could only find nicodemus, was there a name to him like tomi's, you can u2u and I will try my level best to find him and only communicate privately to protect identity. This is why that was done for show. But the Draft Told on Arthur.

That tip on Didier was good, because what I find more interesting than him is the man behind him, Thibaut Canuti. who runs the server. I need more research, but he is an author of several Ufo books, even pre 1946 cases.,and very well versed on the subject, which I find odd , as that he should be familiar with standards of proof, yet in this case if he and Didier are associates, they would be pressing for those standards like Mufon, which they do not insofar as the DRT is concerned. I do not know the level of financing they can afford to back the current operation in california. Unless some film or something, like a French ufo hunters is involved. Still standards are standards, and the French traditionally have been sticklers for it.
So he may be a French LMH
or a kindred spirit perhaps
I found what I thought was an old ufo vid at one site Thibaut was interviewied at, not authored by him and it shows a fake drone type craft in the so of france in 9 2007
thibautcanuti.wifeo.com... www.rr0.org...
www.exocet-raje.net...
www.youtube.com...
I have more digging to do for linkages.

Thanx Ms Marples! welcome back!
Sidd That cartoon is Fantastic, you have more talent than I can shake a stick at!! Eat that Spinach Springer your friends are right..its good for you

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Jeez Osprey, er I mean Sidd, did you have to make it so obvious we're all Aviary? I think some of 'em hadn't figured it out yet. Oh well, that was great fun anyway.

BTW, are you going to Pigeon's party on Saturday?

Over and out,
g00se

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I absolutely LOVE, let me REPEAT... I LOVE Spinach! Honestly I really do!

I can eat it several times a week.

I also LOVE that cartoon Sidd!
Excellent work!

mark...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Thanks Springer,

I must confess, I am a spinach eater, too. Maybe it is the right time, to come out in the public and confess.

I really think, the drones were sent to make people confess, they like spinach! It's time to say the truth:

I like spinach!

Now, that was difficult. But you can do it, too!

top topics

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join