It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

I said search THIS THREAD (and others) ON THIS SITE, that were authored by quite a few CGI guys who PROVED these images are BOLLOCKS. I never mentioned the Paracast (though I like it and recommend it).

Why would you respond to that with something about the "Paracast"?
Makes no sense.

Springer...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by tomiuk

I said search THIS THREAD (and others) ON THIS SITE, that were authored by quite a few CGI guys who PROVED these images are BOLLOCKS. I never mentioned the Paracast (though I like it and recommend it).

Why would you respond to that with something about the "Paracast"?
Makes no sense.

Springer...

Because basically you've got nothing over here us droanies didn't pick up and pick through over there.. wheres' the beef.. why is it always fish

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Originally posted by tomiuk
Still waiting for evidence to the contrary!

How about... reality???

OK .. let's talk about reality. What is your version of it?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Tomi!

You know me long enough! There are some funny joakers out there who are very much like me, but they don't have the respect I have to people like you and use you as their tool.

They are doing those things, I would not do, but still I am not ashamed to use their results, to study the behaviour, when people are fooled.

It is very interesting to me, how people find excuses for the hoaxers... The DRT are all together very special in this. Endzone even tops it. And infotech is the best newcomer, to say he doesn't, but does, or doesn't really or halve ways or anyhow he doesn't.

My guinea pig say: Cui-cui-cuiiii!

Tomi, you are fooled, and we are telling you. Still you prefer to be the fool. Go your way!

I think, I proved, I like you. Don't have to prove more. Hubby, is it as difficult for you as it is for me?

[edit on 3-5-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

tomi, reality dictates your precious drones are a work of internet fiction. Your cultish DRT can pretend the drones are real over at OM where there are still a (very) few that believe. Here is where the drone realists hang out to discuss the DRONE HOAX in a real world fashion and are working hard to figure out the only 2 relevant questions left. Who and Why?
So please respect the position of the "Exilers of ARC" and do not come here to try to convince anyone the drones exist.....it aint happening! Now if you and the DRT have evidence to present please present it without the games and shenanigans that only serve to distract. Otherwise you are simply wasting the time of those trying to figure out who is behind this HOAX and what their motivation is!

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The best people have weighed in on this with impeccable credentials.
Now this persom weighs in with absolutely nothing. What are her credentials, that she was in the reyes research group originally. she supplies neither credentials nor substance. Just belief.

Fellow ATS ARC members and every reasonable human being. I pose this to you .If we were to have a catholic st up a religious thread, or attempt to impose a catholic thread or Islamist or Seventh gate, Wiccan or Rasterfarian thread or view on us in such a continuous and annoying manner. I would hardly thinkk we would tolerate that given the type of Forum site this is.

It is my belief that this is no different than what she believes and is doing. I argue, Bustitute any religion head name. and there you have the basis of her argument. belief, or want to believe. It serves no real function to revelation of the truth or the methods to get to it as they reject worldly science and minimum standards of proof.
Unless we bow and yield to their Godhead the Drone, she will never stop.

I yielded to my good friend and colleague Sidd and his position, to allow her a not to be ignored. Indeed, That was a personal decision for all to make. Now, what any of our personal beliefs are is our own business. We don't bring them here to rattle anothers. That is what is happining here. Demanding we accept a new religion, based on belief alone.Even Religion, wiithout science is Lame.(Einstein) That is precisely what we have here, and should be rejected vigorously right along with the Flat Earth proponents.
I ask she be admonished for this continued diatribe that is now borderline past annoying to the clearly offensive to anyone here who has a shread of reason left. We don't need another God in the pot right now. Especially one hiding commercial interests that Tomi, The High priestess of the DRT Church of Dronology seeks to protect.
This is not the thread for it.
She has had her chance, tenfold, a hundredfold ,to provide us answers and or proof. Neither has happened.

I move the powers that be here sanction this obvious move at proselytyzing to where it rightfull belongs :Out of the forum. This is a forum for discovery not chicanery and charlatans.
In the mean time we continue to find out wher they get their bottled Holy Water from.

I yield the floor.
Sys
ARC
The Exile Group

[edit on 4-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

I am having difficulty in finding what the slab depicts under the mans feet.
I am not even sure if it is a CGI representation of something genuine. Maybe someone with better insight in the Mayan art can help us.
I could say though that if it is not based on something real it could be a CGI theme that uses Aztec/Mayan style but based on the Indian myth of Garuda because I came across some Indian iconography about Vishnu. Garuda is Vishnu's mount and is representing the Eagle constellation astronomically.

In the themes present in the picture we see a non discernable main theme prevailing at the top probably confusing on purpose, then a man we are not being able to identify to which civilization he belonged to, he steps or rides the slab which is made like representing a schematic of a vehicle like something from the Palenke Astronaut. Note the emphasis on the presentation of the slab, the side of the slab that might feature a bird "tail" is in clear view and of course the dynamic/dramatic aspect in the picture is a thunder that links the confusing top theme and it seems striking that Mayan slab. Ancient man was technologically influenced by aliens ..blah blah, you get the picture.
I do wonder why this man has short hair though.. LOL!

For the rest of pictures you presented I can't comment yet, no time to search really though I might but probably later.

Sorry of being of no help. Although during the day I was pondering about if alchemists were really enchanting materials in the old days and what if we could find a way to "enchant"/program solid material (metals) by way of manufacturing, in order for them to achieve some "exoticness" in order to be introduced and function in a quantized environment for use in FTL travel.
Nah, too many leaps of faith and IFs, we need things to retain their structure in order to work don't we?

Isaac never spoke about any special materials used did he? Yeah, how should he, he probably has no clue either.

What happened to the old way? We can build fields that can carry us, but well, this won't work because you can't actually sell magnetic fields, everyone would have a reason to suppress this, although you can sell materials really well plus you can keep the current global economy structure too (in a way) and not throw it out of the window. ..ahem yes this way it will probably be the way it will work, through innovation in materials. I hope am not sounding disheartening to some, I am only practical.

Now that was 2702 chars of senseless dribble...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot

Hi Spacebot You are such a stickler for research! that was just for you to briefly compare mythological variants, www.Danaaugustine.net... has sseveral galleries with just a few pix in each, and its just artistic license he took, the same license these people took with the LAP in a way.yes they are merging mayan egyptian themes to suit the market hype and demand. The ancient stronaught was debunked as a glyph for fisherman They use enchanting in manufacturing all the time, in fact. If its not e a while back ago.nchanted people wont buy it. try Kosher meat example, and I forgot, how the Muslims do their meat. All ritual..and prayer..and boom..its ok to eat. just like magic!!
At least the believers believe so.Try how the Japanese made their swords, all ritual, chants and ceremony, and it was years before we learned the secret. So I imagine their is a recipe of sorts for accessing the vortex and harnessing the power. I was hoping Atto came in but he did not. His recent stuff on Wisconsin and haarp is so timely, especially with the earthquakes in Oregon just today. anyway, you take your time.
cheers!

as for crystals remeber jewels, that CARET also refers to jewels! jewels correspond to particular energies, so are labirynths in their designs, like the spiral, which originated with the celts, for death and ressurrections.
the same with certain stones, arranged in certain patterns.
do you remember this? Its the Genesa Crystal globe used for healing and well being also

www.martin-rusholme.co.nz...

Famous Vortex mountain ring connecting mountains
www.vortexmaps.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Remember also the references to hermes we once spoke of , well they too are connected to lay lines, ie the human grid interface its a bif read, but specific references are made Canis major or dogstar I pinpointed months and months ago. as well as the astrological houses. We all have a jewel for each house, ie birth stone, there is also an element.
I lost a pge which broke it down beatful with easy chart for reference.
Attos has a site called greatdome or something and its related to these forces.

So we have ufology, Astrology ,cropcircles, and Leylines and Gemology. anti gravity, sacred geometry, FenShui, What business would deal with all of these. Its like we have a whole industry plugged in here. The Lap is a Billboard

I am trying to find the sacred oils now , that would be sweet. Perhaps like a Ramses or Pharoes Ramrod oil or something , Maybe even a bublebath!! I so love bubblebaths, I even have my own rubber duckie!

where can I find the sales reps? maybe some at Rajon.com?
Didnt Rajon.com also set up the cropcircleexplorer back, i posted on it around the time Nick pope wrote some marketing goods would be sold.
yes Cropcircleexplore that said it had the answers too, and they were coming out from the underground. That the letters could only be read by zebra code which involves genetic algorithms in their scanning., even pointed to functions of the craft. and lettering similar to what 45letters was saying, and even Arthur reyes did in a lecture somewher. I must look a little bit more..a tad more...Yes this is like an Indian elephant isnt it
By the way, what kinds of books are published by Tomis employer, publishing company. Someone did say a publishing company didn't she?. Is it the same kind as like Conterculturebooks in the Uk or Rajon?Just curious. The market in this is so big but the internet brings us together. So, I am curious how Reyes selected tomi and the others for his group, after all I see no evidence for a call for volunteers anywhere, so how did Tomi get invited, or how did Tomi findout ad get her own password? what was her part in producing the draft? It would seem to me reyes would would have some sort of criteria for selection, for a skilled research group, even if volunteer. Someone fill me in on these nagging details, as my gut instinct tells me they are important.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   

posted by tomiuk

"Because basically you've got nothing over here us droanies didn't pick up and pick through over there.. wheres' the beef.. why is it always fish"

and so she asks...

and there is a reply:

Tomi has a swell name for her clan: "Dronies." Sounds cyberpunk to me with Goth overtones, but, hey what do I know about UK female groupies?

I wonder if the ‘serious side' of the DRT fanclub realizes one important saw which proves itself to be a stumbling block for all hoaxers and their supporters:

Carl Sagan (first stated by Laplace then Truzzi) popularized a investigative principal of proof thusly:

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

The burden of showing the "beef," Tomi, is not then for us to disprove what you have apparently swallowed hook, line and sinker. That also answers your second question - "why it is always fish" - when you come calling here on ATS.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by klatunictobarata]

[edit on 5-4-2008 by Springer]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

Anyway klatuu Here is one of Dr Sherwoods site statement excerpts at Rajon

The point we are trying to make is that ‘WORDS HAVE THE ABILITY TO COMPEL MATTER INTO FORM’ Thus geometric shape is the influence that makes it all happen. And you do not have to speak them to get an effect, you can just think them and have the same result!

Each number is a sequence of letters combined that provides the number with its power! Whenever letter geo shapes are used you will find geo energy at work. Language variations is not a factor as all languages use letters in one form or another.

So! why then do line drawings of crop patterns have an effect.

Crystals suffer a change in their internal structure if sat on a line drawing of a crop pattern overnight same effect as a photograph of one.

Again its the geo language at work in the shape of the pattern. Geo energy exists in all shapes no matter how large or small.

Having had in the past a high security military clearance myself and one in which I am still bound by I know what they know and signed papers to keep quiet about certain issues which I still have to do.

Its no mystery certain aspects such as the lap and even craft had cropcircle features. Lucy pringle has quite a nice collection.
too many to list but I love sherwoods ability to commiunicate with Aliens,
I know he will update us soon I hope as to what the drones are up too.
At leat we know what the devotees are up to, and its quite flattering that the first thing in the early am they do is come here and read. Must be part of that daily breakfast of champions I guess.
and guess what, they do have the oils!!

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Sys, tell me that NOBODY is buying his clap trap please...

Oh man the BSers, con artists and charlatans are coming out in force. I guess when there's only one decent hoax still barely running through cyber space they all have to latch on to it in order to stay relevant.

That being said, I am slapping the dreaded ATS [HOAX] tag on this thread just to make sure the millions of new visitors who come to ATS each month are not confused by the title and end up in the grips of the con artists, charlatans and BSers.

Springer...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

What?? The drones are a hoax??? OMG i can not believe it! The pictures looked so real?? How can you discount the witness testimony?? Not to mention LMH says they are real as does the DRT (the authority in UFO investigations) so i think Springer must be mistaken!!

Just kidding of course......its about time!! LOL

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Sys, tell me that NOBODY is buying his clap trap please...

Oh man the BSers, con artists and charlatans are coming out in force. I guess when there's only one decent hoax still barely running through cyber space they all have to latch on to it in order to stay relevant.

That being said, I am slapping the dreaded ATS [HOAX] tag on this thread just to make sure the millions of new visitors who come to ATS each month are not confused by the title and end up in the grips of the con artists, charlatans and BSers.

Springer...

That is well done, you have saved a lot of people from being ensnared in this web of deceit.
Originally I looked for cropcirclesexplorer but it appeared it was gone, they clevely relocated on the very rajon.com or J sherwoods site. One of three he has.
www.rajon.com...
The drone wing pix and letters and underground statement was stripped, but at least the Geo language was left..that is not a good sign for a certain group.

I then turned my attention back on LMH and many like to flaunt her resume and films, but the foundation that supports had every means to be able to look at the photos..not one peep from the Ancient Wisdom Foundation, headed by Jonathan a West in NY so it was not a monetary thing that they would have to face. They have a whole production facillity.
To me..that really did it. They even do Magical Egypt tours too..wonderful.
Here is a list of Earth files Contributors. I was going to write to them and plead perhaps they could sway her to better judgement. That wont be necessary for me now.

Partial funding for research equipment supplied by The Zoh M. Hieronimus Fund of the Baltimore Associated and Zohara and Dr. Bob Hieronimus of Hieronimus & Co., Inc. For more information about the work of Hieronimus & Co., visit
www.FutureTalk.org...
and www.21stCenturyRadio.com...,
or write to P. O. Box 648, Owings Mills, MD 21117.
Partial funding for research and sample collections in the fields of England and other research in the United States supplied by Chris Bohn of Rockville, Maryland.
Partial funding by a matching grant from Robert Stote and The GlaxoSmithKline Foundation Matching Gifts Program.
Earthfiles is an educational division of the non-profit Ancient Wisdom Foundation (501-c-3) concerning research in archaeology

Copyright ©2007 Ancient Wisdom Productions All Rights Reserved
PO Box 6602 Ithaca, NY 14851
+1 (607) 277.2757

No one calls her hoaxer, just an obstacle to truth.
I am glad her silence did not prevent it from being called what it always was. A hoax

Good Work all ARC members and supporters of
THE Exile Group and especially David Biedny and Jeff, Mufon, Wayne and other experts..
Thank You again Springer and ATS
The entire community needs ATS
It has Served Truth Well
^i^

PS Of course, Far be it from me to stop anyone from voicing their displeasure at her withholding the pictures to thos very nice people that
entrust her with their money and seek the truth.
Now I can go to sleep.

Beware of the Paranormal Manufacturing and Entertainment Complex ..

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

But this still leaves the WHO and the WHY unanswered my dear Sys_Config and we can't have that can we?

Springer...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

But this still leaves the WHO and the WHY unanswered my dear Sys_Config and we can't have that can we?

Springer...

After being slimed by hoaxes all year, rest assured ARC and Exile Group are on the case!

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You know I've never been so glad to see the dreaded [HOAX] tag in my life. Mainly as the whole ‘drone’ thing is in real danger of turning into some pseudo religion. I abhor the whole 'I've got a vested interest so I'm going to ignore anything that doesn't fit with my book / DVD/ religion' (delete as appropriate lol). I'll keep on digging and asking questions behind the scenes and should I turn up anything remotely concrete I'll be sure to pass it on.

There'll be other hoaxes soon I'm sure, as once there is nothing left to exploit then another is 'required' by those with ulterior motives in ufology. But like many here I'll be keeping my eyes open.
I think its time for a change in the way the 'ufology industry' is run and seen to be honest. As it may be causing more damage and hoaxes than the good some insist they are doing.

Wayne...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config

Springer...

After being slimed by hoaxes all year, rest assured ARC and Exile Group are on the case!

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Nice Dr, very nice.

We need to go forward with who and why.

Debating those who believe only serves to sidetrack us.

I should be obvious that there is no proof of a hoax that they will accept.

Time to move on....

Where to focus our attention on now?

Perhaps a u2u would be appropriate since those that would distract us are watching

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Goodness, that looks better than a bottle of Chivas Regal I had once.

Dear Ty, please send us a set of your picture, Linda may have misplaced them, and well...she's shy to tell you. But you send them here, and when you end your emails, please, please don't just put TYB , as people are liable to get the "wrong message" from that. At least here in the states anyway
Its ok with that Earthfiles lady though

Dr.Dil, you are an artiste, and by the power invested in me by errr,ahmmm, cough,cough,me, I here bequeath to you the rank of Knight of the Armchair, Office of Intellectual Properties and Strategic Planning .
Motion approved by a majority of one:
Well done.
Here here!

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Now we have the right signs at our door.

The Arthur-story is rather simple, sys. I only didn't tell it in public for three reasons:

1) I usually don't publish private mails and won't quote it letterly in this case.
2) I don't want those "call his employer". It has nothing to do with his employer at all.
3) I always feared, that a posting about this would soon disappear and be forgotten. Maybe "explained away" by someone.

I think, after one year, it is time to talk about it, looking at who said what and why.

If I don't do it right now, it is just, because I don't have the time now. I will trie to do it as soon as possible, just give me an hour or two.

top topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join