It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by fortwynt
reply to post by fortwynt

Just an interesting circular set of patterns...well....anyway enjoy and let it just be an aside if nothing else...

Visualizing the Genome

More than just interesting..there is a biological component..life exists on a narow frequency which looking at the colorized lap gave me the impression of an earth or et prope would search for life in that range only rather than the whole spectra..much how we look for similar earth planets..that would yield similar selforganizing dna..I noted darker blue color bands had almost no images whereas the most colorful had all the cartoons and life activities like Twister..the dials probably can point to frequencies for our..this part would be like a learning lesson (something TH is very well noted for in most of his software)
I liked that very much Thanx I think we are synchronizing quite nicely..like the compters on close encounter fortwynt..
Now I will sleep
till the morrow

Sys

[edit on 28-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Would like to say a lot. But watching OMF keeps me laughing all day long and my belly hurts now.

Little devil tries to get onthefence's soul and tomi is explaining, why things didn't work out like the should six month ago...

I cannot work under such conditions! Nada es nada...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Would like to say a lot. But watching OMF keeps me laughing all day long and my belly hurts now.

Little devil tries to get onthefence's soul and tomi is explaining, why things didn't work out like the should six month ago...

I cannot work under such conditions! Nada es nada...

I swear I did too..
Yes I loved the the attempt at electrophoresis of protein matter..who will be the donor? are they certified? I gave them advice where they could put the electrodes with specific voltages, in a most precise manner, but I was banned..they lost a great scientific opportunity..but please.. .please dont answer the phone if they call you..or at least use caller id..Im not volunteering any bodily fluids either, not one drop!
If they ask Sidd ,you tell them you have bird flu from over exposure to drones! That would be a polite way out...no?
heck Sidd you got my belly hurting now
Ill stay crazy over here with my little coloring books crayons, cartoons and kangaroos and Tasmanian devils..ouch!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
i am brand new here, but have noticed a few things. first off, a few people were discussing the 'CARET' acronym earlier, some stating it was a clever way to say we've been duped into chasing that which can't be caught (a carrot on a string), some claiming it to be related to the "^' symbol on our keyboards. i noticed that on the 'cover document' on the webpage, there is a caret (like this "^") above the words Palo Alto in the lower left-hand corner. whether this adds or detracts anything, is not for me to decide, but there you have it. also, it's remarkable that he notes the holographic display device (or whatever it is...i doubt he himself really knows) and that ataris and c++ programming came out in '85. Here's an interesting link: www2.english.uiuc.edu... .

sorry, i am not able to html.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by striker19davies
i am brand new here, but have noticed a few things. first off, a few people were discussing the 'CARET' acronym earlier, some stating it was a clever way to say we've been duped into chasing that which can't be caught (a carrot on a string), some claiming it to be related to the "^' symbol on our keyboards. i noticed that on the 'cover document' on the webpage, there is a caret (like this "^") above the words Palo Alto in the lower left-hand corner. whether this adds or detracts anything, is not for me to decide, but there you have it. also, it's remarkable that he notes the holographic display device (or whatever it is...i doubt he himself really knows) and that ataris and c++ programming came out in '85. Here's an interesting link: www2.english.uiuc.edu... .

sorry, i am not able to html.

Hi and thanx..yes that and other things have been pointed out like the words Isaac caret is an anagram for' its a secret"..The symbol is used by Microsofts Caret labs and Cambridges Univ also. We know..if you want to catch up..start from 181..we have been addressing issue of who done it..welcome aboard..but your link was a real treat..I rember logo turtle, the the pc mags, the IBM peanut jr. boy were those chicklet keyboards horrible..it was nice to see Darpa in there too.it was fun and educational and it will add to our resources here if timeline issues surface again. Right now our strongest suspect is Tom Hall of Commander keen Fame and later Deux, Anachronon, and a smorgasbord of of other games. He is currently woking on a top secret MMOG or massive online game....we stopped because a person has been identified in Australia..as having to do with part of the graphics work. Australia has become a hub for hoaxes as well exquisite experimental film and art making , and even a recent UFO hoax was admiited by Chris Kenworthy under his ongoing Art Immersion that involves duping the public...

Now..that being said , Kingsisle..is a global operation..not just Texas. and the development and managment teams for different aspects is parsed out globally, like Germany, Britain, and no exception..Australia, perhaps even Hoboken NJ.! It is part of a 100 million dollar package..and it is wrapped up in secrecy and security rivaling the crown jewels,and even a pre- promotional market "softening" that could be ongoing right now..Its supposed to be evrything and more that Tom and John Romero ever did together..They are going for broke on this. and if the Isaac caret with its puzzles in narative and diagrams is part of that..then you see how intricate the game mechanics will be..with possibble geo caching and other stuff involved..the Global market and cross platform is the goal. From what I Know or have studied of TH..He can do it..He is doing it. But then again..I have to see how this Australian connection pans out..as it may be connected..or it may go to a separate hoaxter.,( not Jiminez amateurish attempts, but a statement is pending and The witness is in good hands , of a Good Ally, with complex issues being worked out ..So..we maintain a readiness, stay active , for we may have to storm the castle at Kings Isle again... Nola213 and Sean of UK , feel free to add to the inventory at your liesure.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I will share a secret..I love childrens books..because they have pictures..I hate lots and lots of text and no pictures....had they put more pictures in adolescent books..lord knows where I might be today
so To prepare better for the Tom Hall, and knowing how tedious to go through banks of text..
..lets see what he looks like..study his face..if he has family..what are they like..what has he done..what is he doing..THe following are all exceprts from his site tomtomtom.com..why... wont he answer emails..at any of his sites. If there is a connection to Australia..he needs to come out now..that situation may not be to his liking and best to do damage control now before Pisces DogHead really "Boomerangs" him.

By the way you really should go there (piscesallmedia.com...) its a really, really entertaining site..comics genre, film, mysteries, books, dvds, designer ware..conspiracies..its nothing like I have seen before..its quite unreal..and if you have a few duckettes to spare..amazing stuff to buy too..even invest smartly..! back to Tom Though..

Hmm Another Chris! IRaq! not the physicist is he?

WISCONSIN AGAIN.....do you know atto? or SHRLEY P or Chris Dolan..?great cheese from there.

OOOWEEEE I LOVE ANAGRAMS AND TEXT PUZZLES TOO!
i215.photobucket.com...[/IMG]

HMMM THE LETTER "T" WHERE HAVE I SEEN THAT BEFORE

HMMM Joe is your pal I see..runs dopefishsite and 3d realm forums for all the old apogee games..no wonder he said "NOPE", its not his creation..we know that...plus Hes Toms best buddy besides John Romero...but didnt challenge my dopefish..and at least he said..others could have done it..zealous fans it was said.
we're gonna be your "Rodies also Mr "T" ..you can bet your life on that..

Look out Tom Here comes another one!

[IMG]

This is for ..Fortwynt little brother..you would love this coincidece to add to futura
(it is used in most games..or recommended to be part of toolkit.

Tom however borrowed his fonts which predated his work from this TTF font .Perhaps you can do something with this it has numbers too!

special Thanx to DogHead for his encouragement at the right time.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well that's a coincidence about the WI thing, That's where I am. Maybe I have something to do with it and didn't know it.
All kidding aside, sorry about what happened over at OMF Sys. I respect the work you've put into your research, even though I don't always see eye to eye.

The King Isle angle is interesting, though I'm not convinced, but who knows? Any word from the Australia connections? Aboriginal CG artists with boomerangs? Just kidding. When you throw a drone, does it come back to you?

I have been wondering why he picked the alias Isaac. There's a million possbilities, from the name of his goldfish to Biblical Isaac, almost murdered at the hands of his father. Take care.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mthood
Well that's a coincidence about the WI thing, That's where I am. Maybe I have something to do with it and didn't know it.
All kidding aside, sorry about what happened over at OMF Sys. I respect the work you've put into your research, even though I don't always see eye to eye.

The King Isle angle is interesting, though I'm not convinced, but who knows? Any word from the Australia connections? Aboriginal CG artists with boomerangs? Just kidding. When you throw a drone, does it come back to you?

I have been wondering why he picked the alias Isaac. There's a million possbilities, from the name of his goldfish to Biblical Isaac, almost murdered at the hands of his father. Take care.

Hi Mt. Hood welcome and I am happy you came..no we dont have to see eye to eye ..but your humor and wishing well was the key element "missing" at omf..there and other places..It seemed people want you to fall prostrate on the ground..and forget there may be many paths. to our" Rome or Mountain top"...so your simple act alone is sufficient to energize a person feel respected or at least appreciated.....and keep going...while the other continues a different path..someone one will get there..but not if we "push" the othe person "off the mountain "
. You are correct it may have religious as well as antireligious undertones as Isaac represented total innocence. total Faith..that God would resurrect. Chr1s with the numbers in his nick at your forum could elaborate real will as I believe he has a christian based website.. Isaac is Israel by the way Chris with numbers is from there too based on his profile. But Isaac is .the feminate soft side of man..while dopefish represents the second dummest thing in the universe..according to Tom....there were some disurbing images too in there Mt. Hood..I have not posted them as it would cloud issues..but i keep them until I need them..I am trying to keep a positive spin on this..while hopefully someone can extract the science puzzles from the art., like wiping graffitti off the wall..(coincidentally Fortwynt..Futura is the first and best known of all graffitti artists..his website is a real puzzle)
Tom is my best candidate.at the moment...thats all..I am open to anything can incorporate all the elements and he is just that.."a suspect of interest" at the moment, and the gloves ,unlike OJ Ssimpson, do seem to fit..But in the end if "they dont fit..we will acquit!" Just answer our queries with a yey or ney..
Remember when I did Arthur
..Spiritually (without the dogmatic religiosity.[.found in anagram also]) and professionally..He is, was my archetype for this..possibly with a class project cross departmental ,..but tmes and new information changed that..but the findings stay the same..thats good..and it may be same here..but the puzzles and art and tech stay..like the universal laws that bind us and ETs and creation together..
Welcome again..Mt hood..

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I really can't believe this hoax is still generating attention. We are on 208 pages now folks. I think it's about time to read the actual thread and see what level of hoax youa re dealing with here.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If you read the last 30 pages you know why we are still here..dropping in a one liner like a cruise missle without adding to what we already know is not very helpful.. Quazga ..to what we are doing here, to find the source, is it viral for game, or a disinfo, etc..Its very important to know that..and I will not re explain ..
Thanx for your cooperation in the future!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Amazing thread!

Amazing work of that guy Isaac and good for him he took all the time he did to make his webpage to make things like that known to the masses.

I want to make something clear.

Even if it is a HOAX, it is a very brilliant one. But even if it proves a HOAX, it is based on actual stuff that work. The main principles behind the philosophy of this "technology" has a big chance of actually working.
The main essence of the CARRET thing is what I quote below.

isaaccaret.fortunecity.com...

Their hardware wasn’t operated in quite the same way as ours. In our technology, even today, we have a combination of hardware and software running almost everything on the planet. Software is more abstract than hardware, but ultimately it needs hardware to run it. In other words, there’s no way to write a computer program on a piece of paper, set that piece of paper on a table or something, and expect it to actually do something. The most powerful code in the world still doesn’t actually do anything until a piece of hardware interprets it and translates its commands into actions.

But their technology is different. It really did operate like the magical piece of paper sitting on a table, in a manner of speaking. They had something akin to a language, that could quite literally execute itself, at least in the presence of a very specific type of field. The language, a term I am still using very loosely, is a system of symbols (which does admittedly very much resemble a written language) along with geometric forms and patterns that fit together to form diagrams that are themselves functional. Once they are drawn, so to speak, on a suitable surface made of a suitable material and in the presence of a certain type of field, they immediately begin performing the desired tasks. It really did seem like magic to us, even after we began to understand the principles behind it.

Now taking it from here, it is my notion that the creator Isaac, searched for a chance to introduce something very important. He might not have been working for any CARROT project or anything similar but wanted a chance to communicate his ideas or his research or what he learned God knows from where.
I personaly doubt that CARROT exists but the very principles of what CARROT has does exist.

The language is does not have to be an alien language. Could be OUR language. At least the archaic forms of our modern languages. Linguist researchers admit that ancient languages are more complete, vast and full of hidden and undiscovered uses than our modern languages. It's most times mind boggling stuff and one must have good skills in mathematics and especially in geometry to understand them.

IMO what Isaac tells us. or implies is that someone took ancient languages, ancient artifacts, ancient scripts, whatever and deciphered them or designed a technology that is based to the same principals of Mind Machines. You can search Mind Machines and relevant terms in Google.
Symbols and the way they are put together which is language can really do things by themselves, if combined with relevant research like special alloys or magnetic fields their effects can be enhanced. Mind Machines just work from simple drawing in a plane piece of paper and our focused attention. Imagine what someone could do if he takes this idea and research it.
Well, Issac tries to say that someone already did but threw some aliens in to the mix probably to make his idea less resistant to be opposed by the powers that be, like the Church or the big industry. "Hey, theres another guy who talks about aliens, big deal"

Every enthousiast can dive in ancient myths and descriptions of contraptions, or sometimes mythical events that are sometimes descriptions of many things at once and especially technology and discover what Isaac is trying to tell us.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
A Most Excellent and Elegant post Spacebot..Close to my heart..And is the reason why we continue this line of inquiry..wherever it may take us..because amidst the themes here also included the very questions that have fueled our drive and mankinds since the dawn of time.. What if?...and the other..why not?...beautifully inspiring is it not? Thats why we will continue--albeit-- slowly...to find answers..

[

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
You are welcome Sys_Config

I have to admit that following links hastily never realized there were 208 different pages of this thread and not aware of the other thread CARET/Drones Debunked? – A “viral” fantasy , neither the article in realityuncovered by Colin Bennett which he finds that viral drones are suspicious.

Tracking a story about modern technology revealed that is following the steps of the mythical divine engineer known as Hermes Trismegistus en.wikipedia.org... is a fascinating thing, but watching closely and realizing that someone is slowly, carefully conducting a research on us all, trying to improvise the ultimate disappointment, step by step enslaving all future free thinking, free searching minds, story by story, video by video, post by post.
We are supposed by the puppet masters, to look at "the hard facts" of a "hoax" and leave behind the essence of our search, our wishes, our dreams. To leave great insights to simply become just entertaining ideas for promotional videos and clever scripts for sci-fi movies and then..we just turn the channel for the next one as pathetic observers conditioned for years. Then we would deserve all the beating we can get, by our angry children, by our collapsing environment in the immediate future, because we left valuable thoughts become nothing, instead of bravely projecting them further and utilizing great uses of them without the fear of ridicule of a mainstream thought police.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Thank you for the post. (and link) If you feel overwhelmed..by the pages the best page to start is at 180.. before that dealt mostly with pixel wars over the photos..which other forums still continue. here we concentrate now on the ephemeral who. On the viral fantasy page..is one I am very fond of..and post there regularly..much what I posted on 180 fowards here is there..
The retro and current artifacts from different disciplines is almost a message in itself..for us..at whatever stage of development to hold sacred the past..however we looked at the stars then is no different now..as the chinese artifact devices , book and symbols helped them as it would now if all the electronics were to collapse..the process of observation, points of reference, recording, patterns of constellations in seasons..has never changed..neither will the laws of nature. Neither has mans abilty to break the yoke of few who would rule many..Nature somehow..rebels against civilizations that attempt to subvert her..even leveling them to begin anew.
Thats why there are references to atlantis..to lemuria..and who knows what else..the legends were passed down..for a reason..a lesson to be learned..and signs are we have not..

The meme and conspiratorial effect is analagous to Umberto Ecos Foucault pendulum (brought to my attention by siddharta)with people drawing different conclusions from slim threads although the intial basis i false or fictitious..and even moreso to the Combitronics not that of Isaac but Ramon LLul Ars Combinatoria..
Llull also invented numerous 'machines' for the purpose. One method is now called the Lullian Circle, each of which consisted of two or more paper discs inscribed with alphabetical letters or symbols that referred to lists of attributes. The discs could be rotated individually to generate a large number of combinations of ideas. A number of terms, or symbols relating to those terms, were laid around the full circumference of the circle. They were then repeated on an inner circle which could be rotated. These combinations were said to show all possible truth about the subject of the circle. Llull based this on the notion that there were a limited number of basic, undeniable truths in all fields of knowledge, and that we could understand everything about these fields of knowledge by studying combinations of these elemental truths. "

Some stuff may be good..other stuff..crazy..in itself the concept is neutral..but in the right hands..in the right place..at the right time..it makes a nice means of creating deception. a Hoax machine...,,right now..it appears to me as an intriguing entertaining game or experiment, for others its a life and death struggle for its real., which can, if not careful submerge us into a conspiratorial tailspin of mibs and disinfo phantoms and agents..... or even an esoteric pandoras box, as Isaac uses the very terms used referenced hundreds of years ago with the magic paper..living alchemical..symbology etc in the very hermetic tradition..which is why this appears to attract some in amther forum to the satanic theme ie Nic or Leviathan..or others to the other religious end via the name Isaac..which touches on both islamic and christian..so you get my drift.Its intentional that that it might elicit the kinds of reflective introspective responses from some..whether its a game or experiment..it was meant to push buttons, justlike con men do..or Government backed Film artists did with chris Kenworthy, (they want him to do more of them too) in this cases it is a lie..a good one..an effective one..whether game experiment or or viral..or message from greenpeace..a non truth but a great starter.and not necessarily malicious...lets see who it leads us to.

I would make Umberto mandatory reading starting at middle school..and for those here read the Hermes link..as we have a similar situation here

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Just drop in to welcome spacebot. Interesting thoughts.

And, of course, hello to Michael!

How about I Saw An Alien Craft?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
You are welcome Sys_Config

I meant to flagg you some stars ..i think the click on the pretty white gloves..

Thankx for a delightful post and link..please keep returning..I enjoy your minds Fortwynts , DogHead, and others..Siddharta always
its really a breath of fresh air..
This was they way it was supposed to be..

peace out

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifestudent
reply to post by tomiuk

Hi Tomiuk and all,
I guess we all spend our time in one way or another on the things we enjoy. Thanks to many here, I was able to find proof that this is a hoax in about an hour and a half. If not for ATS, I could have spent much longer. Here's my post on a related thread with a video link that proves to my satisfaction that this is a viral marketing hoax pulled off by people working on behalf of a band called Drone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hi Life student,

Kris here. I'm afraid (as has been said) the music video was inspired by the drone case, but not the final result of it. I am no more the hoaxer of this case than you are, if indeed this is a hoax. Case open, but filed until new evidence comes forward or presents itself.

Kris

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Thats a done deal Salad/Kris..already taken care of here..we are on something entirely differrent..and hopefully now all on same page..thanx anyway..

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Just drop in to welcome spacebot. Interesting thoughts.

And, of course, hello to Michael!

How about I Saw An Alien Craft?

Hello Sid/Reader, maybe everyone will be happy here? We'll see I guess.

Sys, a couple of websites, though not specifically "drone" related, however they do explore concepts that may be relevant:

UFO Paradigm Probe

and,

Intangible Materiality

It's alot to digest, but it is interesting.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mthood
Hello Sid/Reader, maybe everyone will be happy here? We'll see I guess.

Michael,

I have been happy over there, too. ...until they made me feel, that every joke could be my last one.
(I am already looking out of my window, if somebody is parking infront of my house, and I startle every time, when the phone rings, because I fear it could be a fax machine calling...)

You misunderstood my goodbye. You just gave me the right feed to leave there - it was not meant to avoid your point.
Indeed I think the psychological effect of the whole story is very very interesting.

@Kris: Nice to see you here, guy. I liked that excuse of your's over there for being too defensive... Usually the excuses are for being too offensive. Fight the ignorance and join the laughter!

new topics

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join