It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
A few of us have been following the Piscesallmedia site for a revelation that may have a decisive bearing on this case. Currently a person is alleged to be be connected with graphics designs is under the "protection" of the pisces site . This person Concentric Spirals, was discovered by a talented retired private investigator in Melbourne Australia affiliated with the pisces site as an investor. and is a member of the ATS family aka Doghead..and a no nonsense poster, by the way if you have read his posts on other threads.

Spirals is in the process of issuing a long statement to explain her role. Obviously..she is nervous..and recent mishaps have not helped the matter either. but in a post to her I did emphasize that she would not be badgered here.

My most recent post to the Pisces site was as follows, as Melbourne has come up also in the Mufon latest report..that being the case..the following was posted..

Thank you Eye for the private update

While we await a response from Spirals, would it be a fair question to ask while spirals is under your (Pisces)protection whether there is a connection to the company she is no longer affiliated with and another aka MelbourneITLTD of Australia..the last known online residence of the Kinsberg hoaxters ( based on mufon reports) and the ever unreachable "Adam Jiminez "or has she had the occasion to cross paths with that group. As I am directing interested parties here, they will be also concerned for her safety as well as her own story, as intial information given to me was rather upsetting

Thanx so much and all you are doing for her and commend her bravery and honesty.

Now
To update the pisces and friends of Pisces visiting here is a brief excerpt of the mufon report I am referring to and Linda M Howells amazing inability to research her guests, and inimitable skill on foisting them on us.

Performing an Internet Whois query of the greatlakesdive.com Internet domain name revealed that the domain name registrar is Melbourne IT Ltd, a company based in Australia. Thinking that GLDC’s claims may be related to the recent Australian UFO wave videos that were revealed to be a hoax, MUFON contacted the UFO wave perpetrator, Chris Kentworthy, who denied any involvement or knowledge of GLDC.

Searching the Internet revealed various security bulletins warning that some fraudulent web sites use this same Melbourne IT Ltd registrar and the related myprivateregistration.com service. Mr. Jimenez is currently not responding to emails or phone calls.

In the same Coast to Coast interview, Linda Moulton Howe stated that Adam Jimenez graduated in 1990 from Kettering Technical School (run by General Motors) with a degree in Computer Engineering. MUFON contacted the registrar’s office at Kettering University (which had changed its name in 1998) and Becky Ibbotson, registrar assistant, related that no one by the name of Adam Jimenez had ever attended Kettering.

And we criticize mainstream news for misleading information..are ufologies icons any better?

Good night..I wonder how they sleep at night?

I want to thank klatuu for jogging my brain to australia as well as mufon and a very special thanx to DogHead.
Like all the patths we have taken..who knows what comes next..its the closest anyone has dared come foward..so we should be as cautious and sensitive and compassionate .as if this were a real ufo witness..

Now a real good night to all.
Sys

[edit on 26-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
From the stuff I read regarding '___' and how you can literally move into a different dimension (alien world being one) people have conversations with aliens. They tend to get images telepathically and their language is very symbolic, which is why looking back to Egyptian / Aztec times. Symbols were the most multilingual way of communicating. In fact language limits our understanding/communicating our world. Most people that have had the '___' experiences with aliens they claim that their language is very simple lines yet if you understand has a lot of meaning. Very similar to these writings!

People Using '___' often see insect-like beings from another universe, these, “Insectoid” apparitions are curious as popular culture has ingrained the images of reptilian and the classic grey alien as being representative of extraterrestrials.

Personally I believe the reason is purely a sociological/psychological one rather than being indicative of an actual alternate reality, Masterlinck summed this up back in the 18th century:

"Something in the insect seems to be alien to the habits, morals, and psychology of this world, as if it has come from some other planet, more monstrous, more energetic, more insensate, more atrocious, more infernal than our own."

Maurice Masterlinck, Belgian playwright, 1862-1949

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Nice piece o' work there, Sys. I had read the Mufon report on the Kinross claims back when that was current. I have not had time to do anything but look in here now and then, just to keep from getting lost. The Mufon report on the Great Lakes Dive Company or whatever seems to shine a presumably unwelcome light on just how thorough and professional LMH's investigations can be. Some of the most basic fact checking was apparently not done at all. The perps of that (rather shabby) hoax would of course notice that. But then so would lots of other potential hoaxers.

I must now get back to my current version of reality, which is unfortunately infested with petty jealousies, crooked business people, and old grudges, the existence of none of which is in question. It somehow manages to be boring, compared to looking for needles in hay barns. My main energy-sucking "reality show" at the moment involves a library, Sys! I'll tell ya about it some time.

Keep up the good work, All. Great to see the work proceeding in a rational way.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a Double Naught and Dr Dil post equals Dynomite!..
Yes Doc that is fascinating on the Jung archetypes and others that run the our minds and put there by our genes. Some postulated that if aliens were here they left their messages in our dna, some of our junk dna seems to have been put there by viral and bacterial exposures over generations which show the potential of these microorganisms to get us not just sick but insure their survival. If genes are so malleable why not be able to record responses to predator shrieks of flyiing raptors which preyed on early homininds, and the high squeak of mice, and fear of reptlles so some dreams may be remnants of of core events millions of years ago. Just thinking aloud Doc..you do stimulate good conversation and thinking. or at least musing..

Double Naught..most good to see you again my most recent communication at pices with my friend Eye may put this in a light I cant even comment here..for safety considerations of the party in question who has come foward. You say Library..aha..that perks me up any time!. You will be safe from lifes treacheries there and guaranteed to find an asnswer!
But your LMH assessment is also right on time, she and other parties ,irrespective of intention, have become a virtual sieve for hoaxes which at time serve as diversions for something else,.but the ones who weaved a wicked web will soon find themselcves ensnared in it. At some point Our Doghead here will update the status of Spirals and affidavits being processed in this "spiraling" mystery, and he is quite good at this sort of business, and loves the truth and justice as passionately as we do..
www.piscesallmedia.com...
Good people..like those good genes within them pull together for the good of the body.
See you soon brother

Sys

Caveat Emptor..if anyone has alternative plausible scenarios..please post them..I do not want to appear as "dominating a thread", an unbelievable accusation at another forum, which I dont know if they have settled on the number spikes yet. (I am on pins and needles waiting on that
)I have had success in getting clues from even the most remote postings..intending one thing but yielding another. As I have stated many many times..these things can turn on a dime..So freighttrain and sb keep lookng and never stop thinking.
I have also alerted Mufon Headquarters to check this out and perhaps pickup from where the trail went cold in Australia.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
That lead to Australia is very interesting... It was already a matter of discussion, what LMH meant with contact to witnesses, knowing their professional backgrounds, addresses and phone numbers... She would have recognized an address in Australia, wouldn't she?

Maybe freighttrain brought in the reason for Whitley's traveling and maybe there is a world where Australia is in California.

I'm looking forward.

Edit to add some politeness. If we are down under, I should write it in the appropiate manner, of course:

˙pɹɐʍɹoɟ ƃuıʞool ɯ,ı

˙ɐıuɹoɟılɐɔ uı sı ɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ǝɹǝɥʍ plɹoʍ ɐ sı ǝɹǝɥʇ ǝqʎɐɯ puɐ ƃuılǝʌɐɹʇ s,ʎǝlʇıɥʍ ɹoɟ uosɐǝɹ ǝɥʇ uı ʇɥƃnoɹq uıɐɹʇʇɥƃıǝɹɟ ǝqʎɐɯ

¿ǝɥs ʇ,uplnoʍ 'ɐılɐɹʇsnɐ uı ssǝɹppɐ uɐ pǝzıuƃoɔǝɹ ǝʌɐɥ plnoʍ ǝɥs ˙˙˙sɹǝqɯnu ǝuoɥd puɐ sǝssǝɹppɐ 'spunoɹƃʞɔɐq lɐuoıssǝɟoɹd ɹıǝɥʇ ƃuıʍouʞ 'sǝssǝuʇıʍ oʇ ʇɔɐʇuoɔ ɥʇıʍ ʇuɐǝɯ ɥɯl ʇɐɥʍ 'uoıssnɔsıp ɟo ɹǝʇʇɐɯ ɐ ʎpɐǝɹlɐ sɐʍ ʇı ˙˙˙ƃuıʇsǝɹǝʇuı ʎɹǝʌ sı ɐılɐɹʇsnɐ oʇ pɐǝl ʇɐɥʇ

[edit on 26-1-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
That lead to Australia is very interesting... It was already a matter of discussion, what LMH meant with contact to witnesses, knowing their professional backgrounds, addresses and phone numbers... She would have recognized an address in Australia, wouldn't she?

Maybe freighttrain brought in the reason for Whitley's traveling and maybe there is a world where Australia is in California.

I'm looking forward.

Edit to add some politeness. If we are down under, I should write it in the appropiate manner, of course:

˙pɹɐʍɹoɟ ƃuıʞool ɯ,ı

˙ɐıuɹoɟılɐɔ uı sı ɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ǝɹǝɥʍ plɹoʍ ɐ sı ǝɹǝɥʇ ǝqʎɐɯ puɐ ƃuılǝʌɐɹʇ s,ʎǝlʇıɥʍ ɹoɟ uosɐǝɹ ǝɥʇ uı ʇɥƃnoɹq uıɐɹʇʇɥƃıǝɹɟ ǝqʎɐɯ

¿ǝɥs ʇ,uplnoʍ 'ɐılɐɹʇsnɐ uı ssǝɹppɐ uɐ pǝzıuƃoɔǝɹ ǝʌɐɥ plnoʍ ǝɥs ˙˙˙sɹǝqɯnu ǝuoɥd puɐ sǝssǝɹppɐ 'spunoɹƃʞɔɐq lɐuoıssǝɟoɹd ɹıǝɥʇ ƃuıʍouʞ 'sǝssǝuʇıʍ oʇ ʇɔɐʇuoɔ ɥʇıʍ ʇuɐǝɯ ɥɯl ʇɐɥʍ 'uoıssnɔsıp ɟo ɹǝʇʇɐɯ ɐ ʎpɐǝɹlɐ sɐʍ ʇı ˙˙˙ƃuıʇsǝɹǝʇuı ʎɹǝʌ sı ɐılɐɹʇsnɐ oʇ pɐǝl ʇɐɥʇ

[edit on 26-1-2008 by Siddharta]

Sidd! yes the noose is tightening for the big three! or 2 of the three anyway
Thats amazing how you reversed the letters like a mirror. well said when things in the rear view are closer than we think

I believe we have a slim chance of our own disclosure and I hope mufons Carrion follows this to the hilt..we are just regular people..with fewresources to work with..but hasnt it always been that way....its not how much but what you do with it that counts? right now as far as this goes the pisces and mufon initiatives are our our best chances..the rest is pure guesswork I would think. but yet the rewards with this one..may be great..as we can clean out a nest as opposed to one or two wasps. It wont be all of them but a message will get sent.
For sure, many toilets will be flushing counterclockwise somewhere. Thats why I worry about this young woman witness. But we have one thing in our arsenal..prayer..for those who still believe in that simple act..like myself and many of you I know still do....they are being heard..

ps Sidd How did you do that! and I will see where strieber went..that should be interesting..I noted at Isaaccaeret sight that fortwynt from striebers site and a chris (possibly chris dolan of wisconsin and an astrophysicist)went there..also nikola of wisconsin nothing malicious .just curiosity thats all. and Orion of australia never replied to me..sad too. I dont think even they are able to post..its out of memory and they wont fix it.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Actually...if my memory serves me, I believe Chris is himself from Australia, but I could be wrong there. Hello to you guys, btw. As I'm sure you can surmise, I have a high interest, okay curiousity is more appropriate a word, towards this subject. Excellent job to all of you for your hours and hours of research into this matter.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Welcome fortwynt ! Sorry about Isaac site..everyone of my posts appears gone as well..it feels..like the burning of the Library at Alexandria in Egypt as far as my and others little posts went..as to the site itself more like an empty 7-11
I certainly would have enjoyed yours and chris all company over there it was terrible having no interaction., and I was using it like a diary. I believe both Chris's are quite into Astrononomy, and of course the Other chris (kentworthy)who is into filming and Immersive art, in Queensland,Au. Recently ufo art. I see you ,michaels and others often and enjoy reading some of the posts at unknown country, just cant participate, unfortunately. At the moment its kind of a standstill in the inquiry, actually more like chasing our tails.
but welcome aboard and Please, relay my most sincere heartfelt regards to A.A.R. Brilliant mind great teacher, I wish I had been one of his students, They must love him dearly at UAT..! That i am sure of.. anyway welcome.)

[edit on 27-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hi, fortwynt, a big welcome from me, too.

This whole story indeed has it's own fascination, but it's fading away, since there is nothing new yet.

I just saw, onthefence over there at OMF now knows, the drones are alien, because they don't look like jets or helicopters. Okay, we had a lot of newbies over the month, who thought they had solved it. But onthefence is kind of a "veteran" and member of the honorable OMRT.

So this was the secret, they didn't want to share with MUFON...

This shows, you are right, Sys, we need every new thought on this. I guess the primer just says: You are running in circles!

So anybody out there, who has something to say about it: Feel free, to do it now! Maybe interest is gone, if you linger too long.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Hi, fortwynt, a big welcome from me, too.

This whole story indeed has it's own fascination, but it's fading away, since there is nothing new yet.

I just saw, onthefence over there at OMF now knows, the drones are alien, because they don't look like jets or helicopters. Okay, we had a lot of newbies over the month, who thought they had solved it. But onthefence is kind of a "veteran" and member of the honorable OMRT.

Sidd I knew you would be happy to see fortwynt too..Yes Archimedes was close to the answer too before the Roman looters killed him when after he hid the circles. The OMRT logic, from a veteran was incredible..if that the resemblance to something else other than helicopter or jet therefore makes it ET is a valid proposition, then by logical extension ,using my "supernatural" Aristatolean logic , most household furnishings and kitchen utensils..must be ET , because they resemble the drone, to wit, the ceiling fan and egg whisk..Yes..we must pause and reflect.

Rather than clash with the OMRT finding..Let us compromise, and I am sure some will agree that there are ETs , but that this ET is really only an exciting and (E)ntertaining (T)hought and everybody wins, and OMRT maintains its dignity..

Thank you Sidd for the update these have been dark days for me...I am sure Mufon will be impressed by OMRT as we were.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Thank you both for your warm welcomes. When this all started, I figured "wow this will be debunked soon", but as time drew on, then with the release of the PACL Primer and such, I was astounded, as many were, at the level of "sophistication" (for lack of a better word) of it all. The photos were (and still are) being hotly debated by some(not that I need to tell you this of course), but the part that intrigues me the most (obviously) is the Primer. The photos being hoaxed is neither here nor there to me. I am much more interested in whether the Primer is a purely human invention or, in fact, influenced (or created) by an extra-earthly source.

As some have said, it "seems" that if someone hoaxed the documents, that they spent a VAST amount of time putting it together...or not...it's really hard to say, some are pretty good at doing these sorts of things (as in other cases i wont mention).

I try to seperate my emotional reaction from my logical thinking on these things. I just feel that we as a society CRAVE any validation that UFO's are a real thing. The tide has certainly turned in the direction of public acceptance of these things over the years. Some so strongly believed that 2000 would be some earth shattering situations, and maybe it did (though not in the obvious ways), and when it came and went, and no UFO's landing in the front yard...well...i just think people are itching for validation, i'll leave it at that...and I am not immune.

I admit i haven't had the time to spend delving TOO horribly deep into some of these interesting twists you guys have gotten into around here, but I welcome any info about the subject (pro-or-con), and as always, will keep an open mind to all of it.

--

also, one theory I have, that others have gotten into also, is that the drone pictures are faked but that the initial "sightings" may have been real enough, but someone put out a sort of "artists rendition" in the form of CG...even though they are so good that it smells of intentional misdirection...but i digress...anyway....that still wouldn't explain the fact that some of the "glyphs" from the PRIMER show up on the crafts....unless...well i dont know. Just rambling.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by fortwynt]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Thankfully, We are past the pixel stage and I know of no prior hoax that left a primer with puzzlegrams behind, and we have gotten as much as we could out of Isaacs text, though I believe whole heartedly there is more. What I had accumalated based on the primer lap images patterns that would not be in there except for a game project (therefore nullifying coverup)and most of that pointed to Tom Hall, he does not answer..However the one reservation I had with him was the little prince, other symbols, religious even, and looking at everything from an ETS view..over the entire lap image was like looking down from a satellite..scenes of life..and death..cycles..had a mystical quality to it, (almost like Strieber would appreciate) not the sort of thing TH is associated with unless one includes an image Nola213 or Seanuk saw of Fatima ..a cherished secretary of one of TH associates, who was used a a digital pointer in one of the games Deux or anachronon.
When Sidd mentions Spirals or circles, he to me is very on point..as not only a geometric figure they are taking lasers and bending them around their axis, observing spiral galaxies, on the micro..particles asssume a spiral direction, in the the cactus plant, the growth is spiral, DNA spiral..so that there is a message for the scientist as well as the physicist and astronomer and lets not forget..the musician..45 letters established that well enough at omf ...(see page 181 foward on for astronomical charts and retro use of chinese devices and sciences www.abovetopsecret.com...
.even Australian aboriginies and in other cultures, like mine, the spiral can be found on cave walls, near flowing river rocks...and this new person who is stepping foward..Concentric Spirals gives us a clue..with just her pseudonym.

Its a buffet for the mind Fortwynt..and delving only into the pictures, knowing what can be and has been done with them, we will miss the treasure of the messages in the diagrams and narratives the artists,technicians,writers put in there.For some reason..the compass does now point to Australia, and even like Sidd mentioned months ago and recently..a class project (even stephen hinted that)..

I am posting also some of the work chris kenworthy of mufon hoax fame in Australia) is doing now with skyview films. all supernatural thrillers, the sculptor,the last holy writer, and more like dreamscapes.
It may jog something in someones mind..while we wait..or go out for popcorn.

www.christopherkenworthy.com...
www.skyviewfilms.com...
www.skyviewfilms.com...
The handlers like LMH chosen for this..was no doubt a grave mistake.(then again genius her clumsy silence for profit kept the mystery going).but the work itself was done by great mind(s). If it was a class..they certainly get a B+ from me (I was always a hard grader on my pupils..squeeze the best out of them I say, Arthur would agree.)

[edit on 28-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Forgive me if I am slow with this, right now I only have the time to access these sites from work, where incidentally I can't view many types of images...but....

Is it that Tom Hall, and others, had a hand in creating the LAP, drawing from historical artwork patterned towards metaphysical and naturally occuring patterns and etc? Are there actually these clear "hidden" images in the LAP when examined closely? Not to mention of course the obvious DEEPNESS to the geometrics and metaphorical knowledge contained....im just trying to get a grasp on what the prevailing thoughts are between you guys around here....as I tend to agree with much of it obviously, I just need to wrap my brain around it more.

(yes i am somewhat obsessed with it for some strange reason) HA

Actually, forgive me, I don't want you to rehash over things that I should spend the time looking through which has already been examined on here time and time again...SORRY bout that!

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
exactly as you say..unless they were same person or group..that we know..
when color was added just color the lap images by Woy several months ago it was printed and rescanned..no alteration or adding of artifacts..wwhen the images are viewed carefully..you will see the noise patterns and also repeated characters found in Tom halls commander keeen series..even the alien alphabet..including dopefish..also figures from the famed book the little prince, i will repost dope fish an asparagus, as well as the turkish astronomer who discovered an asteroid decades ago..plus a lady in an umbrella..this is not as looking into a smoke and imaginabng patterns these are fixed..I have dozens more. I do not know who the umbrella lady is..I assume it is a Jainist symbol..like buddhist..

The association with tom also the use of T in lap..whiche he identifies himself..on his website..
but that is on hold until the Australian connection is resolved..But page 181 by itself from top to bottom will give you a good foundation for the use of old knolwledge in this thing..For me..I was quite moved..

you can if you have photoshop..desaturrate and start over..and get same thing..as I said even the alien letters were used by Tom in 1989 and the TT font itself borrowed from unknown party long before that. The spirals and designs created with readily available tools discussed here a few pages back..and patterns used throughout star trek series Sternnbach and Okuda..so its ubiquitos and not unique..its many of us never stuck our heads out narrow forums or watched tv or played games,..to recognize them. That is best I can do to catch you up..my friend. I have not abandoned T nor one iota of my findings....just stopped naging him..My eyes are on AU..for now..remember there is concept of Tai and fenshui here..the seasons . Thts what this was used for a thousand years ago.

.which if you go to Isaacaret..you will note..the difference in light and foilage..you will note..fall winter summer and spring..how beautiful this was put together..Isaac said..keep it together in order..it was for a reason..now..you go..and look..and enjoy as some of us have.

"I am posting the music I predictedd would be found based on anagrams and narrative as this deals with light and sound also 45 letters of OM discovered and created these based on the rotary dials in the LAP

these are all off of the rotary junction (i think this is what its named) on p121 of the caret docs.

looking at the key i figured it goes counterclockwise from the outside in.

the notes are primary 1/16 for the small ones, and increase with width up to 1/4 notes. the note itself is the length of the bar. i started at the second smallest note at #C7.

also i noticed if the tempo is sped up it works better as a waveform. so if you notice a change in the beat pattern to 1/32 this is why. i addition to this, because there are 3 rings of this bizarre illegible sheet music, i thought perhaps each ring was a separate channel, so i overlayed it about where it should be. but then i realized, given the radius is different, the tempo and pitch might change with each radii. i will play with more down the road.

www.4shared.com...
www.4shared.com...

the first one is a clean copy derived only from the primer..
the second one i remixed with a little beat to make it more enjoyable for us humans to listen to.
unquote

Not close encounters but will do until a better musician comes along like perhaps our very own number 9 and Sidd..why we will have an ET rocknroll band

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Thank you very much Sys, this will indeed help me and was just what I was looking for.

Also, I think I had seen it mentioned about some extended "Futura" characters which were used on the Compugraphic relating to these "alien" symbols in some way...this also interests me.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Thank you Fortwynt I wll certainly look that up..we have plenty of time..I was happy to help and if you Talk to arthur or michaeL..please extend my apologies to them for past inconvenience and words somehow.call it .the fog of war..makes bad things happen....You are a good Ambassador..I look foward to sharing more with you.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I will absolutely do that, my friend, and thank you again.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by fortwynt

Just an interesting circular set of patterns...well....anyway enjoy and let it just be an aside if nothing else...

Visualizing the Genome

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I don't recall where I saw it mentioned now, but there was something to do with typesetting and the extended characters which would be inserted by the system in the event of an "unknown" was said to be nearly exact matches to the "alien language"....

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by fortwynt

whoops...well you probably already know about 45letters, so I apologize for being redundant....i'll back off for a while until i can come up with something new...
[edit on 28-1-2008 by fortwynt]

[edit on 28-1-2008 by fortwynt]

new topics

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join