It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
congratulations to the archdiocese for a smart move! I am still excommunicated, and was told I had to do 400 Rosaries, 666 pushups, and abstain from all Lustful thought and meat , and bathe in Holy water, I think they meant go to Lourdes, read Genesis, accordicing to..Leviathan.
I think I will stay here.
I am posting a link for 9s benefit that I came across a while ago concerning the british advance in cloaking projectors, I had mentiond tadarada to him in passing as a lover of bats, and interestingly they are related to his line of work in sound holography.
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.sweetliberty.org...
www.trendhunter.com...
encyclopedia.farlex.com...
www.eotech-inc.com...
www.irl.cri.nz...
www.drawingwriting.com...

neuroconstructionism
I thouroughly enjoyed the work on Feynman Thank you 9
II ran across an ad survey asking wants sounds trigger certain memories. I am more smell, crayons school as a child..immediately back to 1st grade for me.
I tell you reader honestly after reading (0 s material and following we are spending too much time down here..and not enough up there, the world is passing us by so quickly. with .these developments.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
reply to post by tomiuk

Good morning, Tomi!

No I didn't lose my humour. It just sounded as if one admin is spreading wrong things. And if this was the same admin who verifies unverified informations, this would tell volumes about these verfications.

BTW I just had a mail this morning, that my banishment is over. Seems the pope felt a little bored, sitting there in Canossa waiting for me all day.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Siddharta]

Don't know about verified or unverified, or what that is about, or even why. I don't even know why some of us, me included, feel so strongly about this drone matter. It's a mystery we have all let get to us. Together (even in different groups with different perspectives) we will find out the truth!

[edit on 21-1-2008 by tomiuk]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
its very similar to addiction isnt it..at first the wow..then after the need repeat the thrill and we keep seasrching,each little discovery or aclue , a hit, not never the original wow,, almost like the crack phenomena, and other drugs, you think the end will be another wow, and you become desperate in your search, for it, can behaviour like this be induced and studied via artificially staged events and then exposure to a combination o elf frquencies, just like TV and mainstream news? do we really need a set of tin hats..? who knows tommy, the Caret at cambridge , and Van essen seems to thnk so..making the learning activities mimic the way the brains functions in reality. If technology, almost readily available to bothe commerce and gov. and even certain bizarre cult groups, can let us say trick the brain into thinking its hearing something that is somewhere else, or military project something believable to an opponent, then that space between our ears is the last fronitier..not outer space ..Leave no brain cell uncharted...thats the spirit!
if you spend more time thinking about this then let us say a day in the park with a spouse or child..something definitely is not right..but of course this is so preposterous a proposition . but Know yourself before..and compare yourself to now..Is everything all right or do we continiually rationalize ourselves into tryining to get another wack or hit, maybe this one will be it, maybe this will be my really really big Wow.and with info scarce, peoples behaviour with each other tend to get less civil and more primal, and we look for a dealer to score..or maybe even turn one in..if that does the job.
Yes, kids, Learning can be fun, now what is on todays lesson plan teachers?..its our day off a national holiday here,,MLK, and my thrill is a certain little child, whos thrill in turn it is to see me..and I do have a staged event of my own, so you all take care now .

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
who knows tommy,

hey.. sys..

before I get to the post, just thought I would single this little bit out and say... it's tomi (pronounced toe me')
and since I'm female.. it kinda sounds better than tommy.. as in (tommy gun).

216.239.59.104...:jwVMJAi2p_cJ:www.the-forum.com/books/posterbk.htm+Tomi+Ungerer+poster&hl=en

at this link is a poster by tomi ungerer (it's the one of the maiden milking the horse).. i've got that poster, it's huge, a prize possession.. found it second hand..

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
its very similar to addiction isnt it..at first the wow..then after the need repeat the thrill and we keep seasrching,each little discovery or aclue , a hit, not never the original wow,, almost like the crack phenomena, and other drugs, you think the end will be another wow, and you become desperate in your search, for it, can behaviour like this be induced and studied via artificially staged events and then exposure to a combination o elf frquencies, just like TV and mainstream news? do we really need a set of tin hats..? who knows tommy, the Caret at cambridge , and Van essen seems to thnk so..making the learning activities mimic the way the brains functions in reality. If technology, almost readily available to bothe commerce and gov. and even certain bizarre cult groups, can let us say trick the brain into thinking its hearing something that is somewhere else, or military project something believable to an opponent, then that space between our ears is the last fronitier..not outer space ..Leave no brain cell uncharted...thats the spirit!
if you spend more time thinking about this then let us say a day in the park with a spouse or child..something definitely is not right..but of course this is so preposterous a proposition . but Know yourself before..and compare yourself to now..Is everything all right or do we continiually rationalize ourselves into tryining to get another wack or hit, maybe this one will be it, maybe this will be my really really big Wow.and with info scarce, peoples behaviour with each other tend to get less civil and more primal, and we look for a dealer to score..or maybe even turn one in..if that does the job.
Yes, kids, Learning can be fun, now what is on todays lesson plan teachers?..its our day off a national holiday here,,MLK, and my thrill is a certain little child, whos thrill in turn it is to see me..and I do have a staged event of my own, so you all take care now .

Interesting thoughts sys... personally I think I spend an inordinate amount of time on the drone matter, thinking about it and angles of investigation to consider.. the people in the forums, the world we have created here..
Does my spouse know this world? No, not any more than I could want to understand the world of people he knows in World of Warcraft.

While he is going through this complete envelopment with this game, it has probably spun my life into a position where I was able to spend more time than not, involved with the drones and the forum. It has been a great experience so far.. we are solving a real life mystery... and to be able to do that through a community of people and their resouces is a privledge, a gift.

It's not real life, yet it is. It's like we were given the keys to Oak Island and allowed to try to solve it.

With so many people out there wasting their time watching stupid programs on tv, obsessed with sports, video games or other things....
in a weird sort of way, we are dealing with the real world more than many..

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

Hi Tomiuk and all,
I guess we all spend our time in one way or another on the things we enjoy. Thanks to many here, I was able to find proof that this is a hoax in about an hour and a half. If not for ATS, I could have spent much longer. Here's my post on a related thread with a video link that proves to my satisfaction that this is a viral marketing hoax pulled off by people working on behalf of a band called Drone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifestudent
reply to post by tomiuk

Hi Tomiuk and all,
I guess we all spend our time in one way or another on the things we enjoy. Thanks to many here, I was able to find proof that this is a hoax in about an hour and a half. If not for ATS, I could have spent much longer. Here's my post on a related thread with a video link that proves to my satisfaction that this is a viral marketing hoax pulled off by people working on behalf of a band called Drone.

Gee... why didn't Salad tell us that?.. sorry lifestudent, no cigar.
Back to the drones.. and many many many more hours..
enjoy!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

reply to post by tomiuk

Hi Tomiuk and all,

That’s fantastic news!! (Or you're easily satisfied!!
)
How did you verify it?
Did you check with the poster of the video, or with, “Saladfingers”?
It looks like he was the person who made it although, “Openminds Forum” is also referenced as the submitter.....

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrDil
)
How did you verify it?
It looks like he was the person who made it although, “Openminds Forum” is also referenced as the submitter.....

Hi Dr Dil,
Actually, after having worked with some great artists on legitimate projects, seeing the multiple angles that were clipped for some of the photos in those video sequences, and seeing the artwork components that were supposed to be part of Isaac Caret's "classified material" created in 3D CGI tools, I didn't feel that I needed any more verification. Only the original artist or someone with access to the original art cold have created that video, IMO. It also points to the band's MySpace page at the end of the video. I do wonder how much they spent. An incredible job, and it unfortunately drove home the point that with enough investment and talent behind it, even the best investigators can be fooled.

Like I said, I followed a lot of people who invested a lot of time. I even copied all of the Isaac Caret content to my hard drive before seeing the video. After seeing it and all of the artwork constructed before my eyes, I'm totally convinced it's a hoax, probably the best one that I've ever seen.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lifestudent

Right now Kris aka (Saladfingers) is on OM Forum arguing with other droanies about how many spires they can see on one drone compared to the pictures of others.. Ask him if he is the creator of Isaac and the Drones..
Please... we all want to know

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrDil
)
How did you verify it?

Hi Dr Dil,
Actually, after having worked with some great artists on legitimate projects, seeing the multiple angles that were clipped for some of the photos in those video sequences, and seeing the artwork components that were supposed to be part of Isaac Caret's "classified material" created in 3D CGI tools, I didn't feel that I needed any more verification. Only the original artist or someone with access to the original art cold have created that video, IMO. It also points to the band's MySpace page at the end of the video. I do wonder how much they spent. An incredible job, and it unfortunately drove home the point that with enough investment and talent behind it, even the best investigators can be fooled.

Like I said, I followed a lot of people who invested a lot of time. I even copied all of the Isaac Caret content to my hard drive before seeing the video. After seeing it and all of the artwork constructed before my eyes, I'm totally convinced it's a hoax, probably the best one that I've ever seen.

Sadly Tomi is right, Saladfingers (or Kris Avery of as we know him) has been around since the beginning of the Drone flap, I’ve personally exchanged emails with him as have many if not all of the recent posters.

He announced when he was creating the video, OMF member Droneonline (the band Drone as you say) created the music you hear using clips from witnesses interviewed by LMH of Earthfiles.com after the initial sightings, which in itself should indicate to you that this video appeared quite a while after the original sightings.

Like Tomi said, pop over and ask him yourself, we’ve all been there since the beginning and as you say we’ve all,

“Followed a lot of people who invested a lot of time….. And even copied all of the Isaac Caret content to our hard drives before seeing the video”.

Just as we all seen or read about Droneonline composing the track as well as Kris (Saladfingers) making the video, honestly, go and ask him he’ll tell you he’s flattered and that he believes it’s a hoax, but unfortunately just not his!! Also NOBODY has been able to provide proof either way which is beyond reproach (yet!!)

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Thanx lifescience,
Yes please do go and ask him as we , for Gods sake. dont need horrendous mile long no " mea culpas "in the thread that are his, Kris, trademark. However,... it would be nice to know does he have family in california or texas, a harmless question, and or whether he has been to california redwoods or basin at any time another harmless question. O missed the origin of something at omf ..disregard that. here it was from Whiterabbit of manchester UK (weve been following the rabbit into Ailices Wonderland ever since)

Sorry tomi
but thats going to continue the errors..frightfully unintentional and annoying ..just bad keyboard and grammar and memory..just the other day I emailed a colleague and signed it Syd Mead..boy was he excited....English is not my primary language..,on something serious like a eulogy flyer or something I guarantee I will get a new keyboard and spell your nick perfectly..and Fancy fonts too
even run spellchecker..I dont think I have that here yet on ATS..But try I will ..
but the mistakes will continue from time to time please overlook them as thats a routine occurrence when chatting on a forum Tnxs

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I was to lazy to write today and still am.

But since lifestudent found out, who the hoaxers are, I MUST tell him, that there is another one:

Hoaxer!

(Sorry, but I love every click on that one!)

I read everything carefully, Dil. But it would be too unfair, playing tennis with two guys against one woman.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Hi Siddharta,
Thanks for the link. Only problem is that it requies a signup, and I already have enough of those
Can you provide some more info?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DrDil

Hi Dr Dil,
While I admit that the work is fantastic. To me, the video is proof. It's hard to conceive of a credible argument otherwise, given that all of it was perfectly constructed in front of us with CGI on the video. Also, if you assume it is a hoax, then someone most likely has something to gain and are being dishonest. If they are hoaxing and became honest all of a sudden, I suppose it would kill the mystery right there and lose significant effectiveness. Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I thought I should mention a recent (related) Blog posting I made on the 20th January, mainly as I believe it goes a long way to explaining the urgency that Carrion showed in attempting to secure the information for UFO Hunters.

www.ufo-blog.com...

Recent Announcement of Mufon & UFO Hunters Collaboration Explains A Lot.

James Carrion (Mufon Int. Director) visited a popular UFO forum recently to try and gleam a little information on what Mufon already classed as a, “Hoax”. I must admit to being a little puzzled by the recent attendance at a popular UFO Forum by the International Director of Mufon.

While I believe it was an unprecedented move in the right direction to try and unite the fragmented online UFO community I feared at the time that his motivations were a little less than sincere.

It quickly deteriorated into a crass show of, “Oneupmanship” and James left empty handed. This was purely as the UFO-Hunters show had requested information for an upcoming Mufon/Drone episode, information had already been provided for the television show in a very poor PowerPoint presentation by Mufon which quoted certain CGI expert/s without their prior knowledge and with information gleamed from private emails between Mufon and said expert/s.

Mufon presentation in PDF format available at:
www.ufo-blog.com...

It has since been announced that according to the Jan 2008 edition of Mufon Journal (p2), Mufon is in the process of trade-marking the name "UFO Hunters" and are in the process of producing a website and logo.

One purpose of the website will be to,

“Inform the public about MUFON's mission and goals".

Here’s the applicant information for the UFOHUNTERS trademark which was filed on August 30, 2007

(Serial Number: 77268583 )

(APPLICANT) Mutual UFO Network, Inc.
CORPORATION COLORADO
PO Box 279 Bellvue
COLORADO 80512

Here’s the (pre-emptive – note the date) registrant information for:

www.ufohunters.org

Domain Name:UFOHUNTERS.ORG
Created On:18-Apr-2007 01:18:17 UTC
Last Updated On:17-Jun-2007 03:58:20 UTC
Expiration Date:18-Apr-2009 01:18:17 UTC

Registrant Name:James Carrion
Registrant Organization:MUFON, Inc.
Registrant Street1: P.O. Box 279

Registrant City:Bellvue
Registrant State/Province:Colorado
Registrant Postal Code:80512
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.9702211836
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:+1.9702211209

And just in case it’s whetted you appetite, here’s my musings from the 11th when Mufon announced and released the disappointing PowerPoint presentation.

www.ufo-blog.com...

[edit on 21-1-2008 by DrDil]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Siddharta

Hi Siddharta,
Thanks for the link. Only problem is that it requies a signup, and I already have enough of those
Can you provide some more info?

Don't know why, but a quick look showed, that it had more clicks than the last months...

Anyway - it was just a gag. Going to bed now...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Sorry Dil,

did not want to distract attention. So, people, please, read DrDil's post above. I have to come back to this tomorrow... It's really late here.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

I have asked....more than once....saladfingers (aka Kris) says he is not the originator! I tend to believe him.......but i am not sure the originator of the drones would fess up if questioned.....so for all any of us know it could indeed be him!!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I dont feel like reading 204 pages, so whats the verdict on the CARET drones, are they real or not???

Or is it still undetermined???

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join