It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Anyway, here’s quite a few more troubling things which I’m currently trying to research at the minute. Considering how much information he supplied us there’s very little to work with in terms of the, “Real world.”

Like verifying in any way anything he said………………………………..

AND: If Isaac does indeed speak the truth, then surely, “The original photographs” he managed to sneak out of the complex would be missed.

Surely they are part of only a handful of documents which not only specify their origins as being extraterrestrial, but actually have the original photos of the recovered extraterrestrial technology (antigravity drive). They then employ a handful of elite persons to try to understand and reverse engineer this technology yet don’t notice when original photographs go missing.

Could the extraterrestrial technology really mean so little to them as to not even closely monitor all corroborative evidence.

And as for, “Classified stuff slipping past them.” This is a little more than just classified stuff. It’s essentially photographs, the very existence of which would have profound and world wide implications that would extend to practically every intelligent, living being on the planet.

I appreciate what you are saying, but personally I feel a little more emphasis would be placed on the security side when dealing with an alien antigravity device obtained from a crashed alien spacecraft.

AND: I think we’ll just have to agree to differ on this subject, if your theory is correct then I suspect a lot more than just Isaac (and his information) would have come to light before now. And we obviously have different opinions on the gravity (pun intended) and implications of the technology under discussion.

It declared in the first paragraph that it’s, “Extraterrestrial technology”.

There’s far too many problems with the full Isaac story and documents that he released. For example,

1. OVERVIEW

This document is intended as a primer on the tentative findings of the Q4 1986 research phase (referred to herein as "Q4-86") at the Palo Alto CARET Laboratory (PACL). In accordance with the CARET program mission statement, the goal of this research has been achieving a greater understanding of extraterrestrial technology within the context of commercial applications and civilian use. Examples of such applications, in no particular order, include transportation, medicine, construction, energy, computing and communication. The ultimate goal of this research is to provide a core set of advanced technologies in a condition suitable for patent review.

Why would a research report include what is essentially a mission statement divulging its ultimate goal. Who is this to be presented to? They certainly wouldn’t tell industry where it’s from. And anybody involved with the organization and in a position that would entitle them to see the report wouldn’t be best pleased at darn
ing evidence such as this and the admission of the absolute existence of vastly superior intelligent, extraterrestrial life-forms.

"2. EXTRACTION

The process of converting raw artifacts of extraterrestrial origin to usable, fully documented human technology is termed extraction. `The extraction process ultimately consists of two phases: first is the establishment of a complete theoretical and operational understanding of the artifact, and second is a distillation of the artifact's underlying principles into a usable, product-oriented technology. Suggestions of specific product applications on behalf of PACL have been encouraged, but are not considered mandatory or essential."

This again seems like it was wrote for the uninitiated man on the street.

“The process of converting raw artifacts of extraterrestrial origin to usable, fully documented human technology is termed extraction”

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
That’s two for two, first two paragraphs and the smoking gun of UFOlogy becomes irrefutable evidence, again why would anybody involved with the organization reading this report, want to know or need to know the basic terminology for what are obviously highly sensitive documents unless they were cleared to read it in the first place.

And in which case they wouldn’t need the clandestine and covert specifics spelled out in what could easily become proof of the greatest conspiracy mankind has ever known?

That’s just the first two paragraphs!!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hi Dill,

I leave away the Dr. because I think, friends shouldn't use such titles. And as I see, we could play tennis together, but I wonder, who are the two guys on the other side of the net.

I only could take a quick look at your writings yet, and I will read them again tomorrow - after all, I once was the Reader - but I think, we are following the same traces.

Looking again at OMF I see admin is bringing in Jack Sahakian into the race again. Didn't he mention someone, who worked for PACL? Could it be, he confuses this now?
And even, if not. Who is the one, who confirms Sahakian's identity? Ivo? The MOD, who closes threads, when reactions don't fit to the opinions of the OMRT?

Tomi even answers to me. Doesn't she realize, her team threw me out?

Okay, this is not relevant to the things, we now are disussing here. But it is interesting in so far, since those people - I should write it ppl - exclaime they are number 2 after LMH.

I'll be back on topic tomorrow. Maybe we should collect this, what was repeated here, so it won't get lost again!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yes, Common experience serving as the backdrop for Isaac.tells us there is more than enough to say its hoax, the prior mention of white backdrops to photos and other stuf mentioned is consistent with Razimus findings and comparisons to Titor hoax. (spacetimenews.com) The security aspect brings to mind Humphrey bogart playing a ships captain and the issue arose of missing strawberries from the ships pantry, the captain of the ship is tyrannical, and methodical n his control of everything that comes in comes out, and wages a campaign of terror to find out who ate the strawberies, and a resulting courtmartial ensued, or the movie "Bridge over the River Kwai", where a snitch was caught by weighing his feces and executed by strangling ,because "his" weighed more than everyone elses, proof he was getting extra rations from the Japanese captors.I once worked (circa 70's)with a small company that counted the sheets of paper going in and going out, looked at the meters on the xerox machine, nothing could be bought in or taken out, we could be polygraphed at a moment notice, at any time. 50 men to polygraph since the alleged missing photos is not as if they were going to polygraph everone in los Angeles. It would have been easier to use a miniature German camera such as used in thirties and forties to snapshot the pages, and never have scan nor remove documents at all. Simple 40s tactics would have been more effective.

The relaxed mode of security near the end, would not have overriden the acounting of copies made and waste material ..In the movie Photo, that same automated process triggers a flag for the main actor to be fired from his job for giving out free fotos. I dont believe that would have been less the case in Palo Alto, even allowing for mistakes happen, as he did this continually over a period of time, for possibly hundreds of pages. If that were the case, imagine the thousands of pages floating around from several caret type operations and in public, surely Isaac would have been caught way long before his release. Now I can only base this on my experience at a civilian company, which Caret attempted to be..but I am sure the protocols for accountability were more stringent in other respects at each step of the work flow. Prevention also of said documents to prevent acid corrosion from time, also requires special treatment other than regular laminating which actually is more damaging over a long period of time, and not withstanding that, would not account for the pristeen look of the documents themselves. Again, only my experience.

I am in the hoax camp, but being the "open mined" person I am, believer in "crap" happens, staunch defender of ,as ty colorfully , (and if I may take poetic license with), the "sexual intercourse" in the pursuit of ideas , I recall there was a Russian Sci fi author, stanislev who put out out material politically charged against the state, but was able to get away with it because of how he treated the material as sci fi..in the former USSR, yet he was able to get his message across and was widely popular.
I would like to think, looking at the equivalence of the "golden straws", that Isaac was attempting to do something similar only I am troubled that it simply would have been easier to write a book..and let the material sink in and come out over a period of time. So Isaac actually has gone about it in a "strange way", allowing the disclosure to be killed sooner rather than later and risking permanent sanctions by the state here in a real way if it ever was real. He could have waited just to so see how the events of chad and ty worked out , instead of throwing, not a trickle but a gush, the material as if its "now or never"..then disappearing...so that does not seem like a logical step for a man that has "patiently" waited without a peep.. for twenty years. As for him giving dates..if it is fiction or attempt to hide backtracking identity....the dates dont matter save for superficiallly framing the readers mind into the era or conveying something else. But he wants us to look at the rest..so why not lets do that,

Yes, accept hoax..yet not rule out a possible disclosure or "something"
..lets see if it contains anything of intrinsic value
..lets see whats inside the trojan horse to see if it merits 100 percent hoax or is something else in there, because we may in the very near future get real leaks in this manner..so it is not an excercise in futility..If "science invalid" or just currently available online science like say cited in wiki , where I found the chinese artifact....then we can say //ok..next..or take a number please and have a seat, or better.."we ve been there before , sorry Dopefish, only the "best tuna" make it to Chicken of the Sea".
and get behind Linda, ladies first.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

But he wants us to look at the rest..so why not lets do that, accept hoax..yet rule not out a possible disclosure..lets see if it meets the criteria..lets see whats inside the trojan horse to see if it merits 100 percent hoax or is something else in there, because we may in the very near future get real leaks in this manner..so it is not an excercise in futility..If science invalid..then we can say //ok..next..or take a number please and have a seat, or better..we ve been there before , sorry Dopefish, only the "best tuna" make it to Chicken of the Sea".

Seems to be the way it has been done in the past...MJ-12 etc.
Something just does not add up.
The magical lettering for instance. Is that the best ET can do?
Seems more Satanic than extraterrestrial.
Maybe that is what attracts Lev/Nic?

Dan Smith would say this supports his UTH.
Did any of you read Dan's drone theories?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

He, he, Reader, you can call me whatever you wish (but if it’s Dil then make it with one, “L”
).
I already have everything backed up on my Hard Drive as well as various sites across the internet.

reply to post by Sys_Config

I agree 100% Sys, I only FEEL like the full enigma is a falsehood, that doesn’t mean it is, I’d be rejoicing and shouting the news from the roof-tops if it’s found to be real, I’d even go as far to say with the amount of time I’ve spent researching it, if it transpires that it’s real I’d be no less than ecstatic!!

(I may just hold you to that game of tennis Reader…..
)

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

So.. what did you say to someone (not in our wee team) who had the power to ban you? I couldn't get details, but I gather it had something to do with an un-natural act and a drone..

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Welcome, dear!

I am not sure, what you want to know, now. Please, explain, what you are refering to.

Your beloved Reader.

P.S.: I hope it is not that Lev-thing again! No I am not!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
O my! Now that I read it again, I am shocked!

Did you say something about the birds and the bees?

That's disgusting!!!

Whatever you wanted to say, it is ugly. I rather would like to play tennis with Dil - with one L. Tomi, you disappointed me with your nasty posting.

What will be next?

We just started to talk like adults here. If you want to exchange hugs, please exchange hugs!

So what did I say to someone - who is not in the wee-team - related to some funny happiness with drones? Please, talk straight! It will show, how ridiculous it is! Indications is your weapon, mine are facts!

Reader

[edit on 20-1-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

O my! Now that I read it again, I am shocked!

Did you say something about the birds and the bees?

That's disgusting!!!

Whatever you wanted to say, it is ugly. I rather would like to play tennis with Dil - with one L. Tomi, you disappointed me with your nasty posting.

What will be next?

We just started to talk like adults here. If you want to exchange hugs, please exchange hugs!

Reader

Fine, I'll give you a big hug reader, and smack you upside the head with a drone.. next time you get banned ... boyz and their drones...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
And what was the message?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk

So.. what did you say to someone (not in our wee team) who had the power to ban you? I couldn't get details, but I gather it had something to do with an un-natural act and a drone..

Tomi,

you just accused somebody telling that. I would be interested to know, who that somebody was.
Whoever said that IS A LIAR! And is afraid of me!

So please, tell me who was it?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

And what was the message?

I haven't a clue why you were banned except that your message to someone was very "strong" i.e.: "rude". To who, what it said, I don't know.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk

Tomi,

you just accused somebody telling that. I would be interested to know, who that somebody was.
Whoever said that IS A LIAR! And is afraid of me!

So please, tell me who was it?

Oh for chrissakes.. if you are going to go ott over here.. now..
look when i said what i said earlier it was in a joking fashion..
you remember joking i hope

Like you could have said to someone "take this drone and shove it".. something like that.. calm down!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
His post was less rude than mine.

In fact it is still on the board I believe.

But please let's leave all that behind.

Let us concentrate on the case.

It is good to hear that LMH is finally cooperating with the omrt.

Quite a coup.

How's that going?

What can you report?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
welcome tommi

.it seems they banned me after I closed my account..now too after the goodbye to you...my they are touchy..or maybe it was the statement about kris..which I found a photo and wanted to ask him about it..or..maybe that the French Descarte Newobserver insults I translated into english for the forum..and responded politely in spanish..sometimes things get lost in translation or too much read into them, its not like I had a sockpuppet, as lev did he is still there..or ..like others may have in there.

nevertheless..The banning if for goodbye was worth it as we now are blessed with glow of your hello..and as you can see for yourself ..I do not dominate this forum or any other, hopefully..only facts will....that was a terrible calumny of me and others. The discussion however continues

welcome!
^i^
Sys

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by murnut
His post was less rude than mine.

In fact it is still on the board I believe.

But please let's leave all that behind.

Let us concentrate on the case.

It is good to hear that LMH is finally cooperating with the omrt.

Quite a coup.

How's that going?

What can you report?

We have irons in the fire but nothing to brand yet.
Shirley was real, I spoke at length with her, we all did, over several times, if more people come forward and give support, she will to, but nobody wants to do it alone. And I sure can't blame them.

Heck I wouldn't want to be investigating this alone, with a small group, you feel as if you have some credibility and you are not some crackpot out there asking questions about something weird.

That's why it probably feels better in your group as well, when exploring this. Gives some stability to what you are doing.

I really enjoyed reading the engineertype postings again. This time more carefully, his explaintion of the LAP cascade really made a dent this time.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
welcome tommi

.it seems they banned me after I closed my account..now too after the goodbye to you...my they are touchy...

nevertheless..The banning if for goodbye was worth it as we now are blessed with glow of your hello.....that was a terrible calumny of me and others. The discussion however continues

welcome!
^i^
Sys

Thanks for the warm welcome sys. All us small groups and our postings, you never know when one says something a lightbulb goes off somewhere else.. all of us in our own ways trying to get to the truth.

I'm loyal to OM, feels right to me... (even under fire..
) Nice to come here to chat tho.. instead of lurking

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Murnut,
that is wonderful news..I know (according to very reliable sources)she is in "excruciating" anxiety over this., once they post that report....perhaps we can get a better picture of why c2c discharged their solemn duties to Isaac to her..They (c2C)are not off the hook..just "lucky" perhaps until this development.I would love to see Art Bell himself come in and straighten this mess out explain why they would let the news event of the century go down the tubes to Linda.
On a side note the (T)itor foundation attorney Larry Haber, was on Artbell pushing the (T)itor story just the other night! and how he "hardly" has any time or interest in the story..just looking out for (T)itors mom who is somewhere out there "somewhere."...with a a couple of dvds,..thats all.....of course he failed to mention the wide network of privately owned movie theaters (destina)owned by him that will be venuing an upcoming (T)itor movie. Indeed Larry is a modest and humble man..God bless his precious little heart. Thank you Linda, If you take yours off, I will do the same also, but you show me yours first.

and on that same broadcast they had a fella selling timemachine kits for I think only 99 dollars. I love c2c helping bring that state of the art technology to the common man. If we buy one and go back as Isaac is leaving Pacl..immagine where this story would be today. Just thought I would pass that on for the benefit of some of the "Really Really" deep thinkers out there.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

Good morning, Tomi!

No I didn't lose my humour. It just sounded as if one admin is spreading wrong things. And if this was the same admin who verifies unverified informations, this would tell volumes about these verfications.

BTW I just had a mail this morning, that my banishment is over. Seems the pope felt a little bored, sitting there in Canossa waiting for me all day.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Siddharta]

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join