It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
since we are as another Colleague DocMoreau summed up nicely at the same place we were in July, then we need to return there and back to EngineeringType..we have no choice..as Linda is not by any stretch of the imagination coming out . We have a choice to sit here and wait..I say move foward and work with what we have. But do all Keep the emails going to LMH.

I will repost again my last post so it does not get lost between off comments Omf is no longer a source of informatioon and research..Ovnis-usa is better as they extract from all USA sites. iff we need to catch or find new info.
DocDil I agree they wouldnt leave a signature per say.but the characters say something..even though not definitevely who moreso a state of mind, a political inclination..perhaps. If its gov or Psych ..their pockets are deeper than TH s.

I didnt know that DrDil, you rascal you..I know it now though. At this point LMH IMO really has nothing, other than communications she may have had with these people, which she is within her rights to keep to herself I guess, and had they wanted to they could have shared. I believe it would be a waste to pursue anything with her as her invesitgations have been rather shallow and only reported if it had a bombshell effect. They serve only the function that something may have taken place. If the intial questions to her had your thouroughness..)preventing the wiggle out with a true/but really not the whole truth) we might be somewhere else further along on this inquiry but she will no longer answer your type of questions.but she is water under the bridge for me personally. As her ethics go thats aother question. Mufos inquiry stops at LMH, because of her behaviour,and as a natural consequence can only conclude based on their experience and allow me..common sense.to conclude hoax, as in the Scorpion case with Jimenez somehow connected to australia ddomain(Odd,australia keeps poping up lately in my searches)...but they understand that disinfo is a valid option.., and I can wholeheartedly agree with that kind of assessment as well as a leak. Our little prop and papers , if gov..work like a reverse psychology..(let me stop there)

Now althogh dopefish and the colorations of TH characters were there, the other cartoons in there that were "not" affiliated,(prince, astronomer, lady with umbrella, did trouble me in my TH hypothesis, more than the heckling and protests, (who didnt want any cartoons and no fun at all, sad)and even silence from Kingsisle, because it left a door for other candidates., an admirer of TH work, well trained in art graphics with a middleastern or Indian influence and an Engineer as well, knowledgeable in autonomous avionics and programming..but something else which is why I posted the ELFSSS comment by EngineeringType..who came and defended the science behind the diagrams ....and rightfully so, I might add, He brilliantly deciphered some of the letters back in JULY!ELFSSS is really ELFSS (using the Isaac method ;0)a Communications and EM Spectrum survey system which EngineeringType (ET) and he told us how he did..but left the rest to do because of incessant accusations, instead of the audience maintaining a listening and learning mode... Its a hell of a hoax to point to a massive EM survey project, Global in scope..Its like a seti for communications.part of the EM spectra as well perhaps our own bioform emanations and those of yes..ETs) Why is a hoaxer hiding this under fluff, (but I got that fluff message if no one else did)..because perhaps , I say perhaps, it was intended as a leak...The way Jesus and SidHarthur did when they spoke to masses in Parables..anyway Metaphorically and similes and other literary tools ..and Isaac has not disappointed me yet in that regards.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.isticom.it...
www.isticom.it...

But gee Mr.Sys..what about all those kewl nifty antigrav generators in the Lap?
For god sake grow up son!..the message in the pipe cleaners, first Identified by Spacetimenews as such by Razimus, was to imply GPS and AI autonomy which which Sidd explained very well in his very first comment to 9, (( and 9 as a sidenote:If Your dad in the Petrol industry saw the gps petroleum cleaners , anatomically identical to the antigrav units he can tell you off the gitgo what they are and how they work) and especially the military applications by extension of thought.. Trust me when i say that each element in that system "is" the system as reader joyfully reminded me at the big O , we are one!
now, as Sidd goes on, Some of this stuff has to be dummied down, and this is how we have it now, and still some might not get it except..Gee thats Kewl.

So we should review EngineeringTypes (who is also possibly English as well "Cheers" but may be in states)comments in full..for info..and get return to discovering the rest of science in the Diagrams and Narrative. If gov dis info involved it would be to prevent a secret yet in our faces variant of that technology from spreading)
Now until Mufon gives me a gun, and a badge and a salary, and traveling expenses Im not chasing anygov agent. Thats their job.. No siree not me. But note it always come back to Linda..

Lets stick with what we know we have in our hands. we know its "hoax" but with a purpose other than thrill .I am glad we have better technical representation here with 9 and Double and even Sidd..back in the dayz had,..that we didnt have that before.

.Perhaps we can get the rest of letters based on combo of ET and Toms galactic chart as well while another tackles the ELF link pdf..its in English and Italian..it would be ironic if the frequencies really could pick up ET transmission..(I kid of course ..but imagined linked to a wider network..how you "feel" about something might be.the new frontier..the next step..thought) . The Japanese in WWII did it succesfully with their thought patrols , just by talking about they could read peoples minds,, .arresting at random people on street to keep in line the populace kept things "manageable" The power of imagination does do all the work.
I believve raj and Chad were Eastern descent, (.oddly the anagrams of Raj Stephan and Jenn and Isaac yield also Hadji or return to mecca a pilgrimage just for fun now ok?)

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
yes it was an article about being reasonable and avoiding extremes..the burden of proof is on claimmant..and for skeptics to avoid extremism as well..He needs to post that on everythread..it may help the rest left there.
Bit what happended to the intial report that was comming out, that the Chronicle announced OMF was doing..
Perhaps they should post this part..whole article is too much ...

Some proponents of anomaly claims, like some critics, seen unwilling to consider evidence in probabilistic terms, clinging to any slim loose end as though the critic must disprove all evidence ever put forward for a particular claim.

I am so disappointed..but they seem to be getting a sense that some mistakes were made..that is a hopeful sign...They have some good people there..and do not lie..you miss them too.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I just tried once more, if admins words were true, and I only was suspended...

I still get the message, that I am banned.

So much about, what is said and what really is true. Of course, if such people tell me, they know more than I do, I am ready to believe for an instant!

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

I am in the same boat as you Sid.

I had received some communication.

My issues seem to be more complicated.

50/50.

Engineering T is a good read.

Number 20

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Oh yeah...Mufon's assessment that this is possible disinfo campaign is more likely than a hoax I think.

Carrion is sharp...his caution is exactly what is needed, in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
They were terrified of you..I just left as soon as murnut told me..
we can enjoy the scenery from here Sidd ..let it go for now, Together we can do this thing.
Yes I had mentined a while ago about fingerprints to woy(whhere has he gone?)..as well , unfortunately I believe you need more than one print, in addition to some some really good friends in law enforcemt at Quantico, for getting them , which in this case..no law has been broken, just some hearts. In addition it may have come from another source like the people who originally had possession if the story was true, or even kinkos. But I an glad they are doing documents and not photos for a change, and following sids reminders..about the T. Especially ArkHangels He is Quite good.., He found the Syd Mead video with the Borrowed "Arabesque" Designs from Isaac. A special shout out to him! Everything in the end..will be made whole..

I read 9's indiana link..on the hologram brain..fascinating to say the least..I wonder though whether if this is a test of our salamander like thinking process..can the ufo organism regenerate, have our brains been shuffled in a way, deprived of sight, and sound of more objects witnesses, can our other instincts kick in..and like the last tadamander (we do have a tadarada but shes a batlover)just look all around the worm, the answer, right in front of us, yet never feed.
which is why I say return to the documents..the answers are there. Its the original shuffle..all after has been altered or bent off the registry.
9 have you detected any pattern in your experience in Psycho metrics that can lead one to suspect a test or data mining extraction process going on..such as herding. and could Isaacs references to ELF in itself be correlated with the following types of patents connected controversially with low frequency systems such as those in Wisconsins naval center and US satellites.

ELF is a high tech weapon abbreviated for Extreme Low Frequency signals which mimic natural brain waves. It is not only used to brainwash and control people, it's used to physically attack them as well.

Look at some of the patents filed: I happenstanced this on shirleyshreiners site..and found it peculiar and merely passing it on.

U.S. Patent 5,159,703 – SILENT SUBLIMINAL PRESENTATION SYSTEM.
U.S. Patent 5,507,291 – METHOD AND AN ASSOCIATED APPARATUS FOR REMOTELY DETERMINING INFORMATION AS TO A PERSON'S EMOTIONAL STATE.
U.S. Patent US5629678: IMPLANTABLE TRANSECEIVER – Apparatus for Tracking and Recovering Humans.
U.S. Patent 6,014,080 – BODY WORN ACTIVE AND PASSIVE TRACKING DEVICE.
U.S. Patent 5,868,100 – FENCELESS ANIMAL CONTROL SYSTEM USING GPS (Global Positioning Satellite) LOCATION INFORMATION.

these and others can be found here
www.rense.com...

do you belief these routes are flights of fancy..or do you think he had something else in mind with ELF ISS or less sinister such as the plasma research going on by the worlds nations in terms of the earths various magnetic regions in the atmosphere one such satellite russian is depicted below. at one time in late 90s there were 80 plus such but only 40 useful for the efl/uhf research

search.live.com...=7397c5a18f61a4ff136683441f33e48a&furl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.space.bas.bg%2Fast ro%2FProjects_files%2Fimage042.gif&Itemid=48

www.oma.be...
Prognoz-8 elf plasma
sci.esa.int...

We are all equal here..though some other places might say like "Napoleon" in "Animal Farm", that some "are more equal than others", Here your words will be treated like gold and much appreciated..

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Sys_Config] rmoved magic paper to stay on track

[edit on 20-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
9 have you detected any pattern in your experience in Psycho metrics that can lead one to suspect a test or data mining extraction process going on..such as herding.

I don't suppose I can really give an opinion based on reasoned analysis without knowing more about the reason you'd speculate or suspect such. At the same time, the future of psychometrics I personally envisage, and am contributing to, is one in which psychophysical and psychological phenomena are measured in the way that physical phenomena are measured. Physicists don't "mine" data in the hope that underlying patterns emerge. So, without knowing any background, I highly doubt surveying etc. but feel free to tell me more, if you want, and I can try to comment.

I am most interested in the ELF sound reference. Did Isaac actually make direct reference to ELF? I don't recall it.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config.

That was a diversion..anyway I read 9's indiana link..on the hologram brain..fascinating to say the least..I wonder though whether if this is a test of our salamander like thinking process..can the ufo organism regenerate, have our brains been shuffled in a way, deprived of sight, and sound of more objects witnesses, can our other instincts kick in..and like the last tadamander (we do have a tadarada but shes a batlover)just look all around the worm, the answer, right in front of us, yet never feed.
which is why I say return to the documents..the answers are there. Its the original shuffle..all after has been altered or bent off the registry.

I hope I can be forthright here without offending anyone. There are a lot of references and a lot of use of terms that mean nothing to me. That doesn't mean they mean nothing, they just mean nothing to me. So I'm trying to understand where you're coming from but find it a bit of a challenge.

Sys_config, I think I'm coming at this from a different angle entirely. But I'll just state my angle for the record a bit more clearly. Briefly, I have not seriously considered the possibiliy of ETs etc for a decade or so but some recent events have made me reconsider, fairly seriously. One of the reasons has to do with some very credible stories and accounts of technologies to do with acoustic phenomena.

OK, so the CARET docs look awfully interesting to me.

Apart from the fact it is clear nobody can dismiss these docs unambiguously, they refer to holographic technology.

Holograms were discovered in 1947. The blink of an eyelid ago. Since then, there has been an unrelenting push toward reductionist/atomistic science and digital technology. Both of these tend to work against focusing on the utterly amazing properties of holograms. The work of Paul Pietsch for me establishes that nature has exploited these amazing properties. I very strongly suspect that future technologies (for us) will exploit these properties.

I'll go out on a limb here. And it is a bit of a limb, but still. My experience and intuition suggest that advances are going to come a whole lot quicker when the relevance of holographic principles to physics is better understood. I suspect we are probably a lot closer to some astounding advances than we appreciate.

Just to reiterate, holograms were created only in 1947, and the inventor won a nobel prize for his work.

Just as everything is thought of as composed of particles, so all physical 'things', whether matter or one of the forces, are waves. And phenomena have to do with intereference patterns in waves. In holograms, a background orderliness is brought to interference phenomena using a coherent source of a given kind of wave.

As I said, nature exploits this process to produce mental pheonema. If this is possible, goodness knows what else is possible using holographic principles -- but one thing, for me, seems very likely. Holographic principles will play a fundamental role in future technology.

When I scrutinize docs claiming to refer to advanced technolgies, for this reason I look for reference to holograms. For me, this is the relevance, no more no less.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Ok.I just read your post. fret not Isaac never saw any either...The ELF was a translation done by Engineeringtype..back in July..that corroborated a small fiinding of mine.I meant not to cloud the issues just narrow them down hopeully your perspective..as the current inquiries have been in a needless tailspin. for some time..I understand your excitement at that hologramic angle..will play a very important part in understanding the nature of reality and how perception changes when that reality is understood..like the Eureka moments of scientists, newtons apple on the head, or even as when the first homonid was able to stand on its legs and peer over the high grasslands, and could see it predators.., after that..those who stood up..were assured survival the tables were turned. ..so it will be with that perpective also..the world will look different indeed , and hopefully improve his relationship to the holistic universe around him, besides giving himself longer lifespan.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Ok.I just read your post. fret not Isaac never saw any either...I meant not to cloud the issues

Sys_config, I'm not suggesting for one moment you're tying to cloud issues. There are just a lot of references by people here that don't mean much to me. I understand this, there is a lot of background material I'm not aware of.

One more thing I forgot to mention. Isaac refers to invisibilty. Again, it is quite conceivable this could be achieved with a hologram. If you can create a full colour optical hologram, then you can project a 3D image that is indistinguishable from a real scene, as far as optics is concerned. Of course, you wouldn't be able to touch it as a 3D scene (certainly not if it were optical).

Anyhow, Isaac refers to a 3D recorder/projector. Well, suppose such a device records the scence that would be observed where a craft is, then it projects that scence. You'll then see a nice seemless 3D scene with no craft. It is "invisible". I'm spaking in principle here, I do not for one moment claim to know how to create such holographic images. I feel I'm on reasonable ground reasoning in principle in this kind of way seeing as Feynman reasoned information in principle be stored in microscopic regions of space before the advent of microcomputing.

I do know how to create 3D sound that is real enough for people, particularly children, to look around them to see where the sound is coming from, when it is actually coming from headphones.

So perhaps I'm putting 2 and 2 together to get 5, or even 500, but I remain fascinated by the number of pointers toward the use of holographic technologies.

Hope my line of reasoning makes some sort of sense.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I am aware that recenty the Brits did some projection like that around an armored vehicle, optical manipulation via bending of light for stealth purposes, or holgraphic images projected into sky, or create plasmas to emulate ufos, as well for a variety of other purposes. Thats why many are concerned now about devices that they percieve can harmonize with the brains frequequencies to "override" or implant images and messages subliminally. OBEs have been induced in one experiment via some device or simple method actually , but in reality I am clueless to these kinds of things, so I cannot judge their veracity let alone purpose or motives. We tend as humans to ascribe the darkest things to things unkown..if anything..it would be many here who would tally the 2 plus 2 equals five.
I know what I saw in the colorized version..I think Isaac intended it to be ussed as more than a coloring book,,but holgraphic effects are in there..

You gave me some homework 9 ( please dont mind me calling you 9 as i have problems with constansts and irrationals pi is something I eat.
I will read feyman him and return tomorrow
David brin the author would love to have a converstion about your work. and ideas...
take care

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I am aware that recenty the Brits did some projection like that around an armored vehicle, optical manipulation via bending of light for stealth purposes, or holgraphic images projected into sky, or create plasmas to emulate ufos, as well for a variety of other purposes.

Interesting, I'll look into that when I get a chance. Thanks.

I don't know if anyone has discussed this, but one thing 'bothers' me about the Isaac letter with respect to its potential authenticity. He stated:

"I should be clear before I begin, as a final note: I am not interested in making myself vulnerable to the consequences of betraying the trust of my superiors and will not divulge any personal information that could determine my identity. However my intent is not to deceive, so information that I think is too risky to share will be simply left out rather than obfuscated in some way (aside from my alias, which I freely admit is not my real name). I would estimate that with the information contained in this letter, I could be narrowed down to one of maybe 30-50 people at best, so I feel reasonably secure."

'Isaac' later says he resigned in 1987 -- indeed he says he worked at PACL from 84 to 87, which is even more specific. It seems a bit unlikely to me that there'd be 30 to 50 people with access to such information who fit this. Has this point been discussed here, or anywhere else to anyone's knowledge?

I might add that from the point of view of data de-identification, 30+ does seem a comfortable number, and I have quite a bit of experience with issues surrounding identifiable through to de-identified data. But this requires seemingly quite a large intake and exodus of people in 84 and 87 respectively (namely at least 30 to 50).

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I saw somthing mentioned and yes that is troubling considering that is around the time of Regans Star Wars initiatives..if anything they'd be yanking kids out of college dorms with his skills. Now there was a cycle of review before you could leave..and he was specific also to mention numbers has a meaning other than just glib explanations..He thought of almost everything.almost .he new some people would pick up patterns others not..what you see as a flaw..something that clicks..not right ..may be a clue....so yes theirs the face value..real or junk science....
some sentences make sense..to you and in explaining like to me.. then mean nothing as Sidd said after your first post. I would be fool to say I understood..everything that took you years of effort to do with your work
So..I am motivated to learn a little more..and hopefully have an intelligent conversation..but yes yor observation has been noted..but never dealt with extensively. You can say even..is he yanking your chains
or is he like a prisoner of war on tv..winking his eyes to give message. I am happy you read his material..you may be the one who can help us all move foward.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 987931

In my former life as Reader I introduced myseld on July 21 at OMF with these thoughts:

- quote -
Since I am not an expert in graphics, I try to get the information from the written words. And I read Isaac's very carefully.
Why does nobody ask for the methods, they used, to research the mysteries of the artifacts?

There is only one thing mentioned: extraction! They have to explain it first in the quarterly report. Guess, the readers never heard this term before.

Let's use some information extraction on Isaacs own words:

He feels somewhat save, because his informations could lead to 30-50 people. I sure would feel save in such a croud.
How many people worked on the project? More than 200.

In 1984 30+ people from the DoD were braught into the project. Should be at least 50, after the above statement. But okay, let's say 30+ could be 30-50.

Funnily they are approximately all of the same age, born 1935-1940 I would say, so they are now in there late sixties or in their early seventies. Isaac saw the first Tixo at graduate school. This means he saw a TX-0 in the fifties. Then he made his route through the technical industry and finally arrived at the DoD, like those other 30-50 guys.

With this background Isaac later was the chosen one, who came into the interior management, which made it possible, that he could get things out. Following him, 30-50 others had the same carreer, which means all of those guys from the DoD.

Finally in 1987 all of them quit the job. About a quarter of the whole staff.

Next one: The military avoided to speak of aliens and extraterrestrial, but rumour went, that the aliens can write down the magic language just like that. Who was the one, sitting beside an alien, watching him do that? And if it was just rumour, why mention this in a short description of the basic things?

Next one: It is okay to name the PACL and the CARET. But we don't need to know, how this fictitious company's name was and how it's logo looked. We could take a look into an old phonebook...

I don't have to proceed. There is nothing in Isaacs description, which describes anything. - end of quote -

Some thought about it, but than it got forgotten with the time.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   

He, he Reader I've never mentioned this before but I wrote this about an hour before your first ever post.....

(I tend to focus on the, “Written word” as it were!!)

ufocasebook.conforums.com...

"Touché (again!!) digital imagery is definitely my weak point, but I’m slowly learning. That’s probably why I couldn’t find the image as I didn’t really know what I was searching for. Looks like all I have (for now!!) is the (slim) chance that the second image LMH sent wasn’t adjusted as LMH said she, “Received in the mail and scanned in Photoshop, sized to 72dpi, 7 inches wide.”

I’m assuming by this she means the image had to be scanned again to send the hi-res image, so if she didn’t, “Tweak” the second image would that make it suitable for study or would the scanner process ruin this chance as well?

She seems to have taken the earlier criticisms on board and sent the hi-res image in the .bmp format, which again would suggest that the image was re-scanned, and if she made sure not to use a, “lossy” format surely she knows better than to adjust/sharpen the image.

That and the fact that the images were sent snail mail, which could suggest that it wasn’t a digital camera that was used, otherwise email would be easier and Ty obviously isn’t a technophobe as he is aware of LMH’s site and, “He said in his email that he was surprised to see at Earthfiles the images allegedly taken by someone named "Stephen" that showed the same object.”

So he has access to email and the letter he sent was a printout as LMH scanned this as well. So again, if this was the case would this make studying the image any easier? Although this may be a moot point as if Ty had the negatives then I feel he would have included a couple to further authenticate his sighting, xxxx I’m answering my own queries now!! Also after he initially seen it he kept the camera on his wrist so he could photograph it, which I suppose is only practical (when mountain biking) if it was in fact a digital camera.

And there’s something else that bothers me which I feel only Ty can answer, the fact that he said, “The images allegedly taken by someone named “Stephen.’”
Which at the time (and still does) ring alarm bells as if Ty witnessed a very similar Drone, in the same area and only one day before Stephen why would he use the word, “Allegedly” especially if he expects his images to be accepted as fact, however this is I suppose a minor quibble at best.

But while we’re on the subject of the Stephen images, I noticed that in your examples of an "Overexposed white sky" that the entire sky is white, where as in the Stephen images it only appears to be white in the area immediately surrounding the Drone, yet the area around the trees appear with a blue sky. This also appears to be the case with the image that is almost blurred into insignificance. As I say this is really, “Amateur hour” as I don’t have the experience with digital images to be able to state anything conclusively which is why I tend to focus on the, “Written word” as it were!!

Again, something only Ty can answer but I found it strange how informal and friendly his entire letter was that he didn’t sign off at the end. It just ended abruptly. So I’m assuming the images and letter were sent with no form of identification, unless a cover letter was included which LMH surreptitiously felt the need to exclude."

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Sid, thanks very much for bringing the points up again. Before I respond, let me say I am sceptical “both ways” – sceptical it’s authentic, and sceptical of uncritical dismissals. Onto your points.

Sid:In my former life as Reader I introduced myseld on July 21 at OMF with these thoughts:

”Since I am not an expert in graphics, I try to get the information from the written words. And I read Isaac's very carefully.
Why does nobody ask for the methods, they used, to research the mysteries of the artifacts?”

I agree that people should ask. However, Isaac stated:

“Explaining everything I learned about this technology would fill up several volumes, but I will do my best to explain at least some of the concepts as long as I am taking the time to write all this down.”

Whether or not this is true, it seems plausible given the information that is provided.

Sid
“There is only one thing mentioned: extraction! They have to explain it first in the quarterly report. Guess, the readers never heard this term before.”

I’m not sure I follow. It reads like a definition of the process to me, which would be a pretty standard thing to do for a document like this if it were genuine.

... more to come

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Sid
Funnily they are approximately all of the same age, born 1935-1940 I would say, so they are now in there late sixties or in their early seventies. Isaac saw the first Tixo at graduate school. This means he saw a TX-0 in the fifties. Then he made his route through the technical industry and finally arrived at the DoD, like those other 30-50 guys.

I tend to disagree there is anything ‘funny’ about this in the context of the rest. It would seem more likely they’d be of similar age, particularly if “recruited” by the military. But fair enough to point it out.

Sid
With this background Isaac later was the chosen one, who came into the interior management, which made it possible, that he could get things out. Following him, 30-50 others had the same carreer, which means all of those guys from the DoD.

I am not sure how you infer that Isaac was “the chosen one, who came into the interior management …”. I don’t take anything Isaac says to imply this. Is there something specific?

Sid
Finally in 1987 all of them quit the job. About a quarter of the whole staff.

Between 15% and 25% at least. Yes, this one is a little tough to believe. It’s possible they were only permitted to leave after a period under some kind of contract, I suppose. This is not unusual for the military, certainly not in my country. But it should be questioned, that is for sure.

Sid
Next one: The military avoided to speak of aliens and extraterrestrial, but rumour went, that the aliens can write down the magic language just like that. Who was the one, sitting beside an alien, watching him do that? And if it was just rumour, why mention this in a short description of the basic things?

Isaac said “Word was that the extra-terrestrials could design these diagrams as quickly and easily as a human programmer could write a Fortran program. It's humbling to think that even a network of supercomputers wasn't able to duplicate what they could do in their own heads.” Isaac mentioned several things that weren’t documented, which I assume served to give a background feel for the environment, such as “we often joked that it should have stood for “Civilians Are Rarely Ever Trusted.”” For me, having worked in a technical position in Government, this is plausible. Bureaucrats are equally disdainful of technical expertise. This doesn’t prove a thing, but as someone noted elsewhere, it does suggest at the leat homework into what it is like to work in such an environment. You ask why mention it. I tend to think: why wouldn’t you? It’s not really a strong claim to say “word was …”. It seems to add to a picture of amazement about what was witnessed. I am not sure this particularly adds or detracts from the credibility, though if you have more to add, I’m certainly interested in your thoughts.

Sid
Next one: It is okay to name the PACL and the CARET. But we don't need to know, how this fictitious company's name was and how it's logo looked. We could take a look into an old phonebook...

I don’t follow – it’s supposed to be classified, why would it be found in an old phonebook. I would find that highly unlikely IF the story were genuine. Have I missed something though?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 987931

Sid

I am not sure how you infer that Isaac was “the chosen one, who came into the interior management …”. I don’t take anything Isaac says to imply this. Is there something specific?

He says:
"My DoD experience did make me more eligable for positions of management, however, which is how I have so much of this material in my possession to begin with."

and

"As I mentioned earlier, my DoD experience got me into an internal management role sooner than some of my colleagues, and after about a year of that kind of status, the outgoing searches each night became slightly less rigorous. Normally, we were to empty out any containers, bags or briefcases, then remove our shirt and shoes and submit to a kind of frisking. Work was never allowed to go home with you, no matter who you were. For me, though, the briefcase search was eventually enough."

Sid

I don’t follow – it’s supposed to be classified, why would it be found in an old phonebook. I would find that highly unlikely IF the story were genuine. Have I missed something though?

Isaac:
"PACL was hidden in an office complex owned entirely by the military but made to look like an unassuming tech company. From the street, all you could see was what appeared to be a normal parking lot with a gate and a guard booth, and a 1-story building inside with a fictitious name and logo."

It would be a bad hiding, if there was a tech company without a phone number, wouldn't it? And even if so, than it is still questionable, why Isaac says we worked in the secret PACL on the secret CARET program, but I don't tell you the fictitious name or anything about the logo.

Wouldn't it be more believable if he said: "Maybe some of you people remember that name or logo..." ?

Family needs attention now. I'll be back later this day. Must read DrDill's post again than.

Ah, wait, one more thing:

Sid
“There is only one thing mentioned: extraction! They have to explain it first in the quarterly report. Guess, the readers never heard this term before.”

I’m not sure I follow. It reads like a definition of the process to me, which would be a pretty standard thing to do for a document like this if it were genuine.

Remember this is report Q-86. Do you really find it believable that every quarterly report for the inner circle will start with an explanation of the basic terms?

[edit on 20-1-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Sid, thanks for that. They're good points. I may not be able to get back to you soon, because I have a conference this coming week. Please don't think that doesn't mean I don't want to get back to you, I do. Hope you look out for my replies even if they take a while.

I will say you've read it more carefully than I and good points -- wish I had the time to scrutinize them now ... alas ...

Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I agree Sidd, I’ve been going over a lot of my old posts and the problems I had when the Isaac documentation was originally released are still (in my opinion) relevant…..

Isaac Wrote,
“So in other words, civilians like myself who had at--at most--some decent experience working for the DoD but no actual military training or involvement, were suddenly finding ourselves in the same room as highly classified extra-terrestrial technology. Of course they spent about 2 months briefing us all before we saw or did anything, and did their best to convince us that if we ever leaked a single detail about what we were being told, they’d do everything short of digging up our ancestors and putting a few slugs in them too just for good measure. It seemed like there was an armed guard in every corner of every room. I’d worked under some pretty hefty NDAs in my time but this was so far out of my depth”

This is self explanatory, Isaac is stressing how much he would stand to lose if he ever leaked ANYTHING he was being told. And how privileged the position was that he held as a CIVILIAN.

Isaac Wrote,
“I was also starting to disagree with the direction the leadership wanted to take as far as the subject of extra-terrestrials went……The truth is, our management didn't even want us discussing non-technical aspects of this subject (such as ethical or philosophical issues), even among ourselves, as they felt it was enough of a breach of security to let civilians like us anywhere near this kind of thing in the first place.”

Again, stressing how important it was to not even discuss with colleagues the implications or origins of anything they were shown, again he mentions CIVILIANS.

The problem I have with this lies in the report/s he leaked. It has the name at the top (PALO ALTO CARET LABORATORY Q4-86 RESEARCH REPORT) this is normal but bearing in mind what he has told us in the quotes above, WHERE IS THE CLASSIFICATION?. Every document that is not meant for public consumption is marked with some sort of classification.

This method is evident in nearly every document I’ve seen, not just governmental ones but (confidential) private sector ones too. It seems absurd after all of the constant reminders about security that this would be allowed to happen.

Lesser Problems.

Isaac Wrote,
“A page from an inventory review with a photo that appears to depict one of the parts found in the Rajman sighting and parts very similar to the Big Basin craft
The first 9 pages of one of our quarterly research reports
Scans of the original photographs”

Another security issue that greatly bothers me is the fact that these are the exact same photos that we see in the finished report, Isaac even states this himself. Now I may just be a little naïve, but surely if these have been supplied they would have to be signed for or some form of tracking would be in place (to prevent removal.) I would also imagine that all of the computers in such a laboratory would inevitably have ghost/key stroke logger software running on them, or even real time monitoring software.

Isaac Wrote,
“The antigrav was amazing, of course, as were the advances we were making with materials engineering and so on. But what interested me most then, and still amazes me most to this day, was something completely unrelated. In fact, it was this technology that immediately jumped out at me when I saw the Chad and Rajman photos, and even moreso in the Big Basin photos.”

He then specifies he’s talking about the, “Language.” Which, “Jumped” out on him in the Big Basin images. They are hardly visible at all without zooming right in.

Is this a genuine mistake. As this was the point at which he spurred him on to deciding that he should go public, would a little detail like this be overlooked?

top topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join