It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My life with an Alien Soul

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
reesie45,

Many are the ships, this Planet is monitored 24/7

If you are lucky and looking at the right place at the right time you might catch one taking it's place for the night.

Sometimes you might think you are watching a plane (they can mimic just about anything) crossing the sky then it might just drop then continue forward they might do this a couple times then they just stop the light might change to a goldish color when stopped.

If we really think about it how do we know that the Planets out there that have numerous Moons that are all the wrong size for that Planet aren't huge home ships.

The people only know from what they are told or what they can see.

Simply amazing. I usually dont believe anything people say but you seem so legit That I do believe you. Sometimes i think im seeing a plane moving very very slow, no blinking lights, looks like a moving star, then it sometimes speeds up and slowly fades or just completely dissapears. Ive been told they are sattellites but I beg to differ. Have you seen what i saw?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread Observe50-It is a pleasure to meet you! I have read the thread and you are so fascinating! I really enjoyed reading about your experiences and would love to hear more. I wish more people could be there for others who may have questions or a need for somebody else to understand what they might be going through.

I believe I was once an abductee. I think that it has been over a year since my last journey. I have read many books on abductions since figuring out that that must be what was happening with me. One of those books mentioned that some abductions stop when the abductee reaches age 40. I am now 41. In a weird way I miss them-the pleasant ones!

I don’t know if I was taken by two different groups or the same group time after time, but I believe that I had both pleasant and not so pleasant abductions. Both seem to have stopped.

I am thankful that the abductions that I have perceived to be unpleasant, my memory of them seem to have been mainly all blocked. I would wake up afterwards feeling horrible, like I had been hit by a truck (worn out, sore, headache, and feeling slightly uncomfortable inside me as if I had just been examined by my gynecologist). Later that day the soreness would develop into bruises on my arms and legs. The only memory I seem to have of those are waking up in a ‘bedroom‘ that was not mine, getting up and walking down a hallway, then the rest is blacked out .

My pleasant ones I can remember only bits and pieces. I remember parts of the ship (I believe it was a ship) and some of the occupants. I seemed to have a ‘friend’ in my pleasant ones. She was a pretty blonde lady and very nice. We seemed to have conversations but they were blocked out when I would wake up. She was usually the one who kept track of me there, taking me to different areas of the ship. There was a time or two I was brought there and somebody else was my ‘tour guide’ , I did not get to see who they were, but I did see my ‘friend’ across the way and she would give me a big smile and wave. Those abductions I would wake feeling happy, light, and full of love for everybody! Such a good feeling!

I do have one memory of an abduction that had a military man. I don’t know who’s military. He was in a green uniform with the usual stripes and such (not sure what those patches things are called). He spoke to me which brought me out of what seemed to be a trance (I noticed that we were in an elevator of some kind), I answered him back and dropped my head back towards looking at the floor. That is all I can recall of that one. I don’t know if that was a military abduction or if he was part of the regular abductors, that one I was completely blocked except for the elevator.

There are times that I try to piece all of my various memories together better to try to figure it all out and I come up with just about nothing, too many blocked memories to be able to put anything together. I don’t miss the uncomfortable abductions but I do miss the pleasant ones. I feel as though I lost a friend. I wonder if I will ever be able to visit with them again.
Thanks again Observe50!!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I barely ever come on here or the computer for that matter...
In regards to the date...every 33 years a meteor shower happends..im pretty sure it has alot to do with the one coming from 2001.
as far as everything you know. its diluted so you dont "O D" so to say...
I dont know what lays in Wyoming..but i too have heard of the name casper wyoming...i also believe i was there in a "dream"....
Its strange to have just thought of this site which i havnt been on in years..and to just pop on and read your post....
The things you write of spark some peak in me.
And i get the sense of remembrance...
You speak of acual events like you were standing there in the moment.
but i dont think you or anyone realizes that what you are acually percieving isnt what you "think" let alone "know" IS.
im tempted to write everything that lets off my fingers at this moment. but i have to stop.
i dont even know why i was made to write this. sorry if i just left empty holes...i hope somthing i even wrote just then could help anyone in any way i just got a block...and i cant do anything about it.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
All i Really know...
There is going to be a great battle...
Between Life...And Death.
They come every few thousand years...this time things got out of hand...we did some bad things, and they need to fix it.
even though they are trying to save us from what we know as death.
They teach us that light is the only life you can live. the dark is all where the life go

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hi reesie45,

I have seen them turn on not far behind a commercial airplane follow slightly then dim down.... light up..... dim down then blink out.

You probably just have to be looking at the right place at the right time and most people aren't, weird.

illusioned2

Many don't understand and it hard to try and figure things out. There are good Beings, bad Beings, abductions and experiences are all different so what might resonate with one might not resonate with another.

You wrote you were taken once and to me that means once an abductee/experiencer always a abductee/experiencer. I would think you just don't have recall yet but when it is to come to you it will. Just remember recall doesn't come in order and you need to look at it as a complete picture and put your pieces in their rightful place then you will slowly (and hopefully) begin to understand some of the stuff.

Sometimes it is not easy to interpret a meaning because words can have different meanings and be taken in different ways by different people .

I suggest you be aware that this doesn't stop at 40.

I know sometimes when we don't know/understand what is happening when taken we tend to struggle a little hence the bruises this can happen with any of the Species.

I have read where people said they were returned to a different location from where they were taken, I have read where people had different clothing on that wasn't their's etc. I never had this happen to me. I would think you were quite confused.

We all need to share, our Government knows what is happening and has left us to handle this ourselves and many people have bad experiences/abductions and need help, we need to be their family in this and listen to them and be there for them.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Howdy kiliker30,

Casper, Wyoming wow, that never seems to go away. For the life of me I have no idea why it is I am supposed to remember Casper, Wyoming, I have tried to recall anything and nothing comes.

I hope that someone writes something that might trigger the memory. If you ever recall anything in particular please make it known I know at sometime something will trigger the recall.

In a way it is funny but it is so easy to write just like you are standing there in the moment, at least for me. I don't need to close my eyes and think about it or visualize it.

It's funny I have to look at the keyboard when I write but as I type it's like it is right there. I am 61 now and it's just like being there when I was little, hard to explain but maybe some will understand.

I chuckle sometmes when I read things like what you wrote somewhat. I believe without a doubt you were meant to think of this site and find this thread which by the way was started years ago and just got revived not long ago. You were meant to write what you wrote and probably blocked until you gave it further thought.

You probably gave thought and the recall of the battle came back to you which you shared and I thank you.

I do think that life and death battle is coming but it could come in different ways I just don't know which way. There could be different ways are the battle of the good and bad in the skies or the battle of the Humasn race when the time comes of retransformation.

As they say, when it is time you will know......and you will know what you are to do and how to do it.

For myself all I can do is observe what I have been shown here and there and try to make connections and hoping I made the correct interpretation.

I believe you are here now because you are supposed to be here at this time.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hello again Observe 50!

Thank you for your reply! I do hope all the pieces will start to be put together someday. It is kind of scary not knowing what is going on.

I’m sorry I must have worded my words wrong in my last post. I am horrible when it comes to expressing myself. I meant to say was that I consider myself once an abductee. They seem to have suddenly stopped, which has me baffled why all of a sudden they seem to be all through with me (but I am relieved that the negative ones are done).

I believe they first started when I was a child but I think it was only a couple of times back then. For some reason about two years ago they started back up again, very often. The negative and the pleasant ones seemed to be pretty equal in number. Then this past year zero, which I found odd. I figured I must have ticked somebody off!!

When I read another’s theory that they seemed to stop taking people once they hit 40, I was curious if that was what happened to me. Like I said earlier, good riddance to the negative ones but I do miss the ones that seemed to be positive. Have you ever heard of that theory?

Thank you Observe50

[edit on 5-8-2010 by illusioned2]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
illusioned2,

See that's what I mean people can miss interpret,lol.

I wouldn't think I was done with abductions if I were you. Once you are taken you are usually tagged or implanted I guess is a better word. You can go decades without an event then bam. If they implant something like an audio/visual like I wrote about they don't need to come directly to you for everything they can just show and tell you through that device.

The one bad thing about this subject is once you are taken and you know in your gut your life is never the same ever again.

There are many different Species so you can only imagine how many different happenings go on.

Some day I hope you are able to share all your memories with me/us.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Hello!
I haven’t experienced the audio/visual information input like you had explained. That sounds like something that could be quite scary!

You are so right-ever since I figured out that I might have been taken, I do look at life very differently now. There seems to be so much more to life than I thought possible. It is both comforting and scary all at the same time.

Thank you for making this thread-it is my favorite one on ATS. I am learning so much from you. I hope you are still posting your experiences, they are so fascinating to read about!
Hope you have a great rest of the weekend!!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
illusioned2,

Thanks for your kindness. I will always share anything that comes my way whether I understand it or not, this is what we need to do.

I always mention that sometimes reading, hearing, seeing something can trigger recall. Also hearing a certain out of place sound can trigger recall.

If you have had contact you will understand that at some point.

Imagine the knowledge out there that the millions that have had experiences hold within themselves.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Observe! Did you hear about those people escaping jail? Well i just saw they are in casper wyoming on the news...and I thought of this thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Dear Observe50, I think this may be interesting to you :-
www.ufocasebook.com...
It is about thomas and matthew in the company of the grays

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reesie45,

Isn't that strange I still can't figure out Casper, Wyoming.

1starman,

Thanks, I am going to read now.

Edit to add:
Interesting I read that page is there more that I have missed.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hi observe50, you might find this interesting when it comes to an

archeological find in Wyoming. Research also discuses secret

underground tunnels that connect from near Casper Wyoming to Utah

and Colorado. Top Secret government work also goes on near

Casper. ^Y^

www.dldewey.com...

[edit on 23-8-2010 by amari]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Thank you so much for posting that.

Interesting read but so far nothing is clicking with me yet about Casper, I hope someday it will so I can cross off that piece of the puzzle.

Many thanks

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Hi observe50,

i have took you and your thread has an exemple in one of my thread
hope you dont mind

it was for a good purpose of course

nothing negatives
but i forgot to tell you .. sorry for this
if you decide that you want to be removed from my thread has an exemple
i will respect that

the thread is in my signature if your curious to read what i had to write about you lol

thanks

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hi,

Nice to meet you, of course you can share...whatever I write is always welcomed to be shared.

Imagine how many abductee's/experiencers there are and all the information that is stored within them.

It's a shame that many don't write because...............................

My best to you

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Hi,

Nice to meet you, of course you can share...whatever I write is always welcomed to be shared.

Imagine how many abductee's/experiencers there are and all the information that is stored within them.

It's a shame that many don't write because...............................

My best to you

nice to meet you ???
we already spoke to each other in this thread

please read my thread .. im sure it will enlight you

its a good news thread not a bad news thread

thats why your part of it
you will like it thats for sure...
many similarities between both thread trust me

[edit on 8/27/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Which thread are you speaking of.

I'm multi-tasking at the moment any help would be much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Which thread are you speaking of.

I'm multi-tasking at the moment any help would be much appreciated.

i clearly understand that ahahah

this is the thread that you need to read The Age of Enlightment has started !!
i need YOUR opinion on it ..

its not that long .. but i can promise you will love it
like i loved this thread

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join