It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My life with an Alien Soul

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Did you ever look up ET_MAN's thread like you said you would? It's a very long thread, but interesting read.

Anyway, what you wrote is pretty interesting. I'm just tagging this thread so I can find it easier.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hey Lori or observe50,

I'm also an "alien soul".

My main interest is your mission here.
What skills have you attained for the New Beginning?
How will you be able to assist those you find?

Do you do gardening, child-care, or what are your abilities?

[edit on 28-7-2010 by lowki]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
lowki,

I was told when it was time I would know and I would know what I needed to know and what to do at that time.

For ten years I worked in a hospital in all areas but I was hired Oncology. From the things I have been shown and told I believe I will be dealing with the Cures for all known Viruses/Diseases.

I believe there are many people that are waking and know they are here to do a job at some point in time to help this Human Race, we are not alone.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Judohawk,

No I have not gotten to ET_MAN thread or site. Do you have any info I might need to lead me to his path.

I am going to try and look shortly I have free/more time later this afternoon.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

O50, I believe they are referring to ETMan's thread "Warnings from the Benevolents". It's a great thread, but humongus. ! Cheers!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I also found the thread below very interesting. The Author also feels he and his daughter have been prepared to act, in the event of certain future events. It's a good read, too.

Unlike you though, O50, he seems to have been prepared to be something like a *warrior*. But it's very intelligent. Go see.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
ladyinwaiting,

Thank you so much..... I am going there right now.

Thanks for both threads I am happy to read everything.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
ladyinwaiting,

Thank you so much..... I am going there right now.

Thanks for both threads I am happy to read everything.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by observe50]

I have a thread as well www.abovetopsecret.com...
though it's more focused on past life experience and remote viewing.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
reesie45,

Be careful what you wish for.

I know how this works and they can take you in a controlled manner and depending on how you handle things it could go either way with how you react with what is going on with you.

It can be a comfortable situation but it also can be very scary because the Human has a natural fear built into them.

They are different they look different and we fear things that look different especially if they can control you and there is nothing you can do.

Many believe they work at night because the light hurts their eyes but they work just fine in the light even if the light is brilliant white.

They work 24/7 and people are taken at anytime not just night however, it is easier for them at night because the Human is in a more restful relaxed state and easier to control.

When I say control yes, they use control to protect themselves because they know the Human can be combative and they don't like this..... they are not comfortable when they have to deal with a restless Human when they have a job to do.

Please remember I am not speaking about all the different Species I am only talking about the ones I know of.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by observe50]
Your right, Indeed. I just desire to see them, i would trust them more than any human thats for sure. Plus im not really the type to cause them trouble or harm, But it is what it is, and if it happens it happens if not, then thats that. Either way I hope they know who I am and what goes on inside of my mind. Ive always felt like I was put here to make a difference, im not your average person, then again who on ATS is average? lol

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
hmmmm, I just wrote a long post and it didn't post.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I HATE when that happens.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I just wrote another post and lost it, how disturbing.

I give up for now and will try again tomorrow today I guess that wasn't meant to post only these little posts seem to go through.

I will read more it seems.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Not only had that happen but the internet shuts off too at times And a friend as well. Best to write it first on an editor. But save every paragraph there too, I found out from experience as well. That also can be lost as well. One friend says things like, I'll try to answer that if I can write it out it means I'm allowed to. You could be getting strong nudges to avoid something.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Not only had that happen but the internet shuts off too at times And a friend as well. Best to write it first on an editor. But save every paragraph there too, I found out from experience as well. That also can be lost as well. One friend says things like, I'll try to answer that if I can write it out it means I'm allowed to. You could be getting strong nudges to avoid something.
[edit on 29-7-2010 by Unity_99]

ya the nudges I get, are usually physically palpable.
The most common is probably the shooting pain,
like a stab or pin prick at a body location.

if it's on the right side, it's a shunso (random or current-incarnation) thing.
if it's on the left side, it's an eternal (all incarnation) thing.

the left side (right brain) is more creative (drawing on many lifetimes experience),
wheras the right side (left brain) is more analytical (remembering things pertaining to this lifetime).

hence when David Icke calls people "left-brain prisoners",
they are stuck believing in only one lifetime of theirs,
now that is a mental prison, it's so tiny,
I don't know how they manage,
well a lot don't seem to like it.

I had to work on my right and left brain connectivity,
it's also good to be able to identify which hemisphere a certain thought originates.
the "big picture" or holistic-perspective is what the right hemisphere can give us.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by lowki]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Lowki and Unity_99,

I understand what you both say.

I am still reading but I think many of the things ET_MAN has written about I can somewhat resonate with.

First I still haven't located his map maybe I am not there yet in reading.

I have looked seperately for maps and they are all different so it's hard to tell.

When I read what he has written I can resonate with it however I have been told they are here to try and lesson this event so it is not an extinction level event. This is why I am here to help when the time comes and from things I have read here and elsewhere there are others here that kind of know they are here to do a job when it is time.

I was told when it was time I would know and I can't say I know for sure now but if I look at my experiences I figure what I am to look for is, Volcanoes erupting at the same time... large quakes especially I was shown two large connecting quakes off Brazil out toward the Ridge then a time later there will be a very distinctive P-WAVE then the quake that will be the largest ever recorded that will cover the entire hump area of Africa and some surrounding areas to Ridge. Huge Tsunami's will be created from this.

I have been shown where one ship can come in turn on it's side and hold that Tsunami wave in mid air for people to flee.

I hope I write this part correctly so you understand.

People who know this subject know that the ships have the ability to shut down our Nuclear weapons. Our military of course takes this as a hostile act but I bet it never occurred to them that not only was it to let the military know they had control but when the event occurs they can shut down ALL Nuclear things themselves that would prevent more destruction not only to the peoples but to the lands.

I do believe many, many lives will be lost and when signs present themselves you should be prepared to move inland (away from coastlines) it would be best to have supplies just like you should have for any disaster on hand for a bit.

The problem I see is the chaos people not being able to reach friends and family. We are a electronic and electrical family and when things shut down many panic.

I do believe he is correct when he says people have to wake up spiritually and let their love shine this will raise the vibration and make it known to them even so more this race is worth saving.

I don't know about his dates we all have different venues we have been shown and told only our time will tell.

One last thing. I am trying to make a connection here. Many talk of the Earth flipping and I know our Scientist have been studing this and say we are due.

I keep going back to my one experience and I wonder if it was showing me how this will be handled by them

I was showm massive amounts of ships (brilliant white lights to us) flying so fast all in one direction around the Earth that you could feel the Earth's magnetism and the vibration of the Earth under your feet.

I wonder is this how they will control flip if there is one.

Only our time will tell he is correct when he says to life other then us time has no meaning.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

He changed his mind about his own map and said that basically the one online, can't remember it, the zeta talk one was close, to what he was shown. But I don't follow the basics of the disaster coming, I had some messages about helping afterwards, ensuring eco villages, etc. I have never been able to stay in a negative place for long, but have to hold light and see positive and shifts. He doesnt write all he wants to and was given many threats and warnings on his thread, and went off 3 times, he's off right now and I'm worried about him.

What is most important to me about him is his metaphsics, the spiritual knoweldge, that he when he asked about my experiences, he then went on to tell me more about my son's missing time and things I hadn't shared with him, remembered me and talked about my mother, who I know is a very loving person dedicated to everyone being saved, rescued, and all progressing, even the dark ones, no one left behind. And is strong about everyone living complete economic political equality and freedom. And her health has been poor for years. And he said she was a beautiful soul and had sufferend much. I hadnt talked to him about it or even mentioned my mother.

Also, I recognized his light, was very drawn to him.

So I read past the disaster stuff, told him that we have the ability to draw in eden to bring in our help, to change things. And its the metaphysics I'm most interested in with him and his knowledge about some of the underground bases, and the technology. The humans being harvested and tortured there, teh various programs. He can't talk about most of what he knows.

He remembers his previous existance and the Beyond, and knows people from that level, and talked about how many lifetimes, how long we've been here, and that we all made all the mistakes, learnt already, know what love and equality means. Some people come to help their families get out of the system.

There are various military type maps floating around and on a video. My friend from Finland showed me two maps, one was far worse than the other.

I can't go too far into that. I don't believe its set, and also feel something very positive is going to happen. I keep being shown cities. Beautiful hi tech cities with sophisticated people, I see this enormous one with human Ets, and tall buildings, tubes, fast transportation tubes, and flying crafts. The law building, its kind of federation type, is almost grecian with pillars and huge steps and grounds. I was shown an observatory similar to ours and farms, pristine wilderness. The city is very very clean as well.

Well I keep seeing such a thing here, that we are going to be upgraded. That its going to change. This I hold nonstop, no matter what.

If disasters start I am going to see everyone as shifting as rapidly, in the twinkling of an eye, that they don't even realize what happened kind of shift, for everyone all the time.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Unity_99,

I dislike when I write the things I feel a need to write about because it is destructive and many lives lost BUT I hope that people when they read it will keep some words in there minds that if/when something like this begins to appear/happen that they need to prepare themselves...maybe many lives can be saved, this is my hope.

You as I see it is probably here yourself to help bring in the New Beginning and the New Beginning is to work toward healing in all venues. Health is where I will be.

The New Beginning is what everyone now wishes life could be now but have not worked together to achieve.

I still feel there is time we need change not the way Obama is doing it we need to bring the CHANGE on the way we want to our lives to be....not the way he wants or plans it to be.

I would be very happy beyond belief to be wrong, I have family to.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

This is what I thought, the energy off my contacts, rather off Miriam Delicado's video and book is similar to those I have had contact with all my life, and then with Steven Greer's video of Mount Shasta Orbs, and one of my encounters that identified as Taurus 65 light years away, and Telos, Mount Shasta, I do sense a connection. ET_MAN told me we were being considered for aquarius, but I don't understand that kind of stuff. I was told in a meeting that was telepathic, and invovled many, different species, human ets and someone else as well. That we had to be ready for those who needed help, with plans to build eco homes, blueprints. Bascially to collect all the information we could.

I still don't think it has to, or will go that way, but we are paying attention. And ET_MAN was very clear to me, that his warning was for preparation, that it did not mean it would necessarily go the worst case scenario, but that we need to be aware, of what is planned (we both were on the same wave length about the majestic 12 and bloodlines having some very bad plans for earth in store with their puppet masters over their heads), aned what could occur. His writing was not intended to be negative but for awareness. To raise our ability to be prepared for any event. The date he chose, 11 11 is an awareness date, for his group of ETs, and his memories relate to No Time. He kept asking me what was time, what is "no time", what is the sun? He pushed, nudged over and over until one video caused me to reach in and meet my Higher Self and then answers just came over and over, in greater depth.

I had an experience that directly answered that time quota, they said in teh masked dream after I saw the grey directly out my door that evening, "I will tell you this, the past day took 9 days to complete!"

That implies to me, very strongly, that we have "time" to do what we need to do, to develop our skills and prepare, if something is coming, to be responsive to the inner nudges and try to spread some joy, some awareness and get people to try themselves, through meditation, skywatchign, searching, setting intentions, writing in journals, to experience for themselves that they are not who they think they are ,the world is not what they think it is, and they've been lied to. To put their lives in order and stop promoting wars, or letting it happen. Starvation. To really really stop reacting, turn off their provocation, and fire them and start to group up in communities.

Also he did talk about superman in the system too. There is the montaulk version which is not what we meant. We meant Higher Self and Beyond.

When I was very upset and demanding to know why I was even here if it was this hard, and so overburdened with my children, struggling through a day with my energy greatly reduced and my thyroid/chronic fatigue, why I was here, what it was about. And I stepped into two timeline rivers, there were distinctly separate.

One was a great disaster, I couldn't tell if it was manmade initially or enviro then affecting something enormous manmade along the west coast. I wasn't sure, but...I won't mention it because its not going to happen.

The second was disclosure and very relieved, informed people.

So, waking people up and getting them to remember who they are and look up, ask for help, denounce the leaders, write in, state it, not a revolution, but a withdrawing of support, stop reacting to world affairs, stop hating others or whatever group they want to bring up as your enemies, ie. now its Iran and the Mexicans, it never stops. Its all distraction.

If we awaken more, they just start another huge distraction or war. Thats how they play the game. But unless we start to pull it together and get unity going, and love and desire peace and advancement, we're not going to pull in our help unless it goes too far. We may anyway.

When I had that meeting, and was near tears, and not accepting this, I was told that even though our media is controlled, we still see. We can see the starvation, we can see the state of the world, we cannot miss it. That still, many go to sleep at night without concern for others or changing things. That it was up to us, what happened.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The day of the "meeting" in August of last year, during the meteor shower, I had spent the day researching earthship homes, and know that we have to be ready with ideas for homes and shelters including homemade trailers, gypsy type caravans, paper mache, even using hemp, linen and any long fibred vegatation, domes, and earthships. I can't find the one I was really interested in, an elderly woman and her family offered workshops and I thought with my sons, even I could learn this, we have a team, I hope they don't seem like a team at times.

In additon, spinning wheels and looms made out of paper mache or plant materials can be sturdy enough to weave rugs. Natural dyes, and pigments. His water recycling and tech part is something I need to get diagrams on, it has to be duplicated in emergencies, and we need blacksmithing, tool making, steam and other ways of creating engines and factories, but clean. Energy devices, batteries, ways of storing energy. It takes more than one person, it takes a group, to form local suvival groups and collect information and get more people, with different skill sets and tools involved.

That is my idea. That day I was researching this, and then a 7/47 disaster that had me in tears but I stubbornly kept watching it so I could hold candles to everyone on board and honor them, for I love them.

Then, the meeting occurred, it was so shocking, it involved all I had researched, and they told me this was the plan to be ready. And I kept saying no way, that is not allowed to happen, it can't be allowed to happen. But we do need to be ready, our bubble can pop at any moment, so very few are prepared, and I'm not really concerned about landowners and those yuppies who can do it all themselves.

I'm concerned about women and children, poor, (who are to me the real citizens of this planet and count the most, they also usually arent blinded to the system and see through the matrix a lot more), the handicapped, the elderly, those in hospital. They're the ones that count the most to me, not the haves, but the have nots.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Unity_99,

Your post was excellent.

I still think we can do this and wake people up by just keeping at it.

Each person that wakes might just be another life saved.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join