It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My life with an Alien Soul

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. What I think happened to me was 37 years ago but the contact that revived that memory is quite fresh, still. When the time comes, I will share but I don't feel comfortable as of yet and to be honest, I research other avenues that could explain it all. Not that I think that I'm crazy, far from it but I always wonder if my imagination could have gone into "high gear"...Even though my "gut feeling" tells me otherwise.

But I do have one question. I was shown things, facts and spoken to. What really struck me is that I was told (in a universal kind of way) that "Emotions are the clues and Love is the key". Lorraine, (beautiful name btw), does that ring a bell?

A friend,

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
sonofthesun,

What you say is usually how it is I think you know your gut is right but you just don't feel secure with it....and there is not a thing wrong with that.

When you feel like talking then that is the time you are meant to talk about it.I spent one experience with many different Species and what I observed is they do not have the kind of emotions that we have such as being able to show them outward like we do, if that makes sense.

Emotions can reek havoc on you think about it.

For example let's take the situation the World is in now. We are warring and basically bankrupt they the Leaders have raped the people of everything while they are sitting pretty. So many are wondering where they might find shelter, food and clothing for their families. These peoples have been put into a emotional down and they will be held down that way until things change and the people have to make the change.

Can you remember the days when you worked hard and came home to yourself tired and so on. Well, think how you felt inside yourself when you found something or someone to love. You felt you could conquer anything you had a free happy go lucky feeling didn't you.

The people have to realize they are being held down and they need to stop allowing this to happen and make the change for the better not only for themselves but for their families and for all those that aren't able to do for themselves.

The Love vibration has to ring around the Planet.

In plain English all people truly need to be treated equally and to share with kindness and love in their hearts and soul for one another.....no more boundries.

Everything has to be restructured but not by slavery, but by love for a beautiful Planet.

I don't see it happening soon enough

Do you kind of understand what I am trying to say.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hey Obsereve

you haven't answered my question yet

do you know what the good ones gerneral aproach/method to interacting with humans is? have they ever used puppet/illusions when talking to you?

Thnx

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
I often think, just come down, come down and help. I mean you see these things and you think, wow and advanced race beyond our year is here why don't they help us. I mean what would you do, i know that if i has part of an advanced culture and i came upon a planet that was killing itself, i would come down tell them to stop that they are brothers and sister and shouldn't kill. But no we don't see that,

maybe someone has already said this...i haven't read to the end yet. but i just wanna say that this reminds me of my interactions with my 18 year old daughter. as much as i try to set things right and tell her how to avoid painful and harmful things...she ends up doing what she's gonna do eventually. sometimes she learns and sometimes she keeps doing it. and none of the times does she stop or avoid it because i told her to.

not belittling or saying that some people would sit down and listen and make changes if "they" ever offered help...it was just a thought that popped into my head as i was reading this

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
rokninja,

I am so sorry, I went back to see how I might have missed you and I see you on page 12 and I answered below you but it didn't really I quess answer exactly right...sometimes when I write I get on about a certain thing and I miss something.

You asked me now if........... I know what the good ones general approach/method to interacting with Humans is:

This is kind of a general question because there are many good Species.

All I can do is tell you about the ones I know.

First I want to say that I am not really sure what you mean.

There were never any puppets or shadows that I have ever dealt with. The Beings I have dealt with have all been focused on the job at hand or as we would say going about there business as usual. When I was there I was focused as they were and I observed what they were showing me or telling me.

The extremely tall Grey/white Beings don't really interact with Humans as a whole usually I will be shown and told things by the tall one I go to and there may be the extremely tall ones (Elder(s) there.

As I said these extremely tall ones are known to me as the Elder's our Creators they seem to monitor everything, they seem to be what we would take as in the medical and scientific field of creation.

It is hard for me to put into words and I don't even know if what I am writing hear is what you were looking for, I'm sorry.

To be honest I don't know if there are "to/that many Humans" that have had experiences dealing with these particul Beings so it's hard to put into words.

To be honest there are so many different Species the Grey's are just one of many I do not know how these other Species react when dealing with the ones they take for there agendas.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
dunno12,

Wow, you said that better then I ever could.

What ATSGUY said all I can say is the Human part of me has said what he has said many times, why not just help.

Then the damn Soul kicks in (excuse my language) and says you know that isn't the way it is to be.

They say the Human is evolving to slowly in their way they are helping us by planting the seed and waiting for the seeds to fruitate. We have to pull our own weight and what we destroy it is up to us to realize we have done wrong and we need to grow and repair our own wrong doings.

As you said you can tell your child but they will learn through there own mistakes but the problem with an entire Species like this Human Species is the fact that unless something special happens to wake more people there will always be about a 50-50 ying-yang if you get my thoughts.

The good has to prevail and they needed to start long before now. To be honest I still haven't given up my motto is:

It isn't over until its over

we still have time even though the clock is ticking

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Observe, the experience you had seeing your mother and father (Grey ones) was really amazing! really put a smile on my face

You know i always wanted to know when did you have your first conscious experience, that is when did they let you remember this...was it when you were at a certain age?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

ops, how the heck did i miss that?
sorry.

anyway thank you for answering twice

First I want to say that I am not really sure what you mean.

that happens more then you'd think

the ones i've seen avoid showing what they realy look like, bob said it was because i was not allowed to see it
most of the good ones used human looking illussions to hide but bob used something that looked like a plush doll which is way i refer to it as a puppet.

to clarify what i was asking was if the way that they were dealing with you was the norm or if they were giving you more advanced treatment because you were one of them once.

i should realy think my questions through more

Thanx

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Look what I have stumbled across! Very, very enjoyable read.
I am still on the fence, but no harm intended, as I am in a perpetual state of vacillation and fence riding as it pertains to this topic.

Do you think it's possible, and the question is quite sincere, as I am trying to see if I can make this somehow "fit" into my own web of reason; is it possible, from what you have gleaned of these entities, that rather than from another planet, they are possibly from around here? More nearby, such as a bleed through or deliberate visit from another dimension?

With respect and intrigue hopefully obvious.
liw

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
ATSGUY,

My first experience of recall was when I was little and I was taken out of body. As a person I will say I was very naive and it never occurred to me that this wasn't just the way life was. No one ever talked about this and as I look back it never occurred to me to say anything.

I was probably in my mid 40ies before I realized this wasn't normal when I by accident read the TV listings and saw there was a show on this subject and that the people on the show had no clue and were way off on the things they talked about.

I have written I wasn't the brightest crayon in the box, lol but this is when I looked at all my experiences and realized my recall was mixed up and I had to start putting things together then it made some/more sense.

The first time I ever touched a computer I was 50 and since I seem to be one that observes here and there this is how my name came about observe50.

I am still a computer dummy but I get around and figure some things out, I can't do all the fancy stuff but that's okay. I could learn if I wanted to but it's really not important to me.

It amazes me that through all those decades UFO and Alien was out there and many people reported and did all they have done and I never knew they knew.

Life is strange

I had an experience that I "haven't" written about it's short but it upsets me to this day I will write about it a little later today.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
rokninja,

I never had the illusion and puppets.

For myself when I went I usually went to the same one which I would call a Teacher because he was the one that always showed me and told me things. I have always felt that whenever I was with him or the others that I was family learning what I needed to know for when it was time.

As far as having anything done to me I remember the audio/visual in through the right ear and when the IV was put in my arm that backed up and I saw the pea soup green blood being transfused. I have a scar on my right upper thigh I don't know how it got there and a mark that I will write about later today that I mentioned I was going to do in ATSGUY post.

Don't ever worry if I don't understand a question I will ask. I know I write and sometimes I confuse myself when I reread it. I know what I am talking about but I have to remember that others do not.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I think it might be true that dna is taken in a kind of previous arrangement, because I don't believe our Higher Selves of Family of Light would ever allow this unless there was a reason, if we are striving to be unconditional love, and trying to work through consciously difficulties, kind of reverse engineer family diffiulties and hardships, then anything that could happen must be allowed for a reason. Plus my friend, when I saw him they told me he had agreed to this before hand, and that also, there were more involved in his case than them. So I think there is a reason for the dna and hybrids that all we can do is to promote awareness, nudge others, and try to make this world more light and love filled.

Furthermore, if they were to bring forth new humans here, we would be dealing with our children, this is our very family, and life is ongoing and creational, not stuck or limited in any way. And on the higher levels the creational and genisis, along with guiding and teaching, its all part of the work that everyone at that level is involved in.

There is a team work and natural consequence that goes to the higher levels here, and in the end, if mistakes are made, Higher Selves and those outside the school would work to correct them as well.

In any case, I believe in the Highest Good, and that Love is the progression.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
ladyinwaiting,

You are allowed to ride the fence.

I wrote because I felt that it was the right thing to do.

There are many people that have been insulted and treated rudely because they tried to share what they have been through. I think we all know some people can be very cruel.

There are people that have experiences that are not good or they don't understand. If I can in any way make a connection I am more then happy to share what I have been shown and told.

There are so many people that their lives have been destroyed because of this and they need someone to talk to.

I don't know about all the different Species I know however, their are many. I know that each Species has their own agenda's. I can only share my small part this is why I have asked for others to share freely when they feel they are able to.

I know in the beginning I was made to feel like a moron because that is what I was called or I was called stupid and I thought to myself this just shows me what I am dealing with here and it isn't me it's them. I will stand alone if need be and I will defend any abductee because I know what they are going through.

As I have written there are many Species right here they are just as Terrestrial as you and I BUT they could also be Extraterrestrial because they can travel long and far. The ships and that is what we call them are air and water ships...most by now should know this.

Look how long it has taken many to start to believe there MIGHT be UFO's but most are still thinking they are our militaries.... I wouldn't doubt we do have technology that we got from Alien technology.

Now even though UFO's are still in question we haven't even gotten to where people will believe that there are Alien's inside controlling them. Good God all mighty sometimes I could......................

I keep telling myself patience old lady they might come around one day.

Just about everything that has been taught has been taught with a wrong twist to it.

Fence sitting is okay

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
unity99,

You are so right there it makes me happy.

Love is the key.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
O50, thanks for your response. I certainly find you very likeable, and additionally I personally like your writing style; it's concise yet descriptive, and I have become fascinated with your story.

My best to you, and I look forward to continue reading your coming posts.

You might be the one to get me off the fence!

~My best.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Reesie45,

I do not believe every Human has been abducted. From what I know we are in a way to them as our animals are to us. Some are pets, some are testing specimens and some are left to roam.

There are others here that have agreed to come here for one reason or another so they were transferred here. Beyond that I don't know.

The ones I know live long lives but I don't know much beyond that, I'm sorry.
No worries! I am glad you answered. Do you believe they were in existence before us humans?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
On the other thread about the size of the moons, another one that came to me is that it pertends to the sun. I was asked what it was. Aside from my downloads and information, posts I've made, the clues to this (not god or angel), and relating to the holographic universe model, matrix and broadcast in basically of signals, is what its like to meditate, hold light over the planet, attempt towards positive thought to work through difficulties, and raise our frequency, when a person is an experiencer, I've had moments in the winter where I was just thanking the energy and blinking into the sun and letting the colors code me, when I closed my eyes. Well it warmed up and got ever so much larger was able to take my sweater off and get some sun and vit d last winter. It makes me healthier and get sick less, and my thyroid condition/chronic fatigue is akin to any auto immune disease and leaves me down time and sick a lot.

Aside from being energized and having it flare up, I'm feeling guidance, presence, family of light. When a warm, positive uplifiting thought came, the room brightened and the sunlight streamed through my house. When I was very depressed and at the door I felt this great encouragement, family, positive message to see the good in myself and it had been a very very cloudy day, that was the only moment that the sun had cut through to almost burst out of the clouds and there was a huge glow that lasted for a bit. The connection between that encouragement and that glow was not lost.

When I was at the fridge, very tired, I had a flu and a big accident happened that I couldnt' deal with, so my nerves went wocky and I was going to react, which kid or person did this kind of thing, at that moment my Higher Self, welled up within me like sunlight and said, "you are the sunlight, shine be a warm and happy sunbeam," kind of thing, not verbadim, for I don't remember the exact words, and the room lit up, and I was energized and happy and it was a snap to clean everything and then go hug the kids and give them some encouragement.

So what does that mean. In a holographic universe, the sun is the lazer erecting the hologram or another way it is white hole/black hole technology for gravity and recycling as well as the broadcast out. We are a part of this too. And so, sun = Et phone home to me.

Well, in a duality the dark star is saturn to the mystery school. In the universe there are stars and dwarf stars, failed stars possibly in equal numbers as ET_MAN has said.

If you move the moons around, and disrupt the mechanisms or cyles, and erect a kind of cube or squaring the cirlce or matrix within a matrix, and our moon, blocks the sun in eclipses.

Could this not be a important date for them to channel in their failed progression ones, the renegades? Is this not a part of the plot to create this pseudo duality its really a littel bit too harsh a one, and its hijacked basically.

This could very well be why we are being nudged so strongly now, for things are happening that were not meant to happen, that our school is hijacked and that while we still can progress, the human race was meant to progress further, so currently we're bottom of the heap, individuals are progressing but this flavor of people are lagging behind and suffering terribly in repeats of lessons or groundhog day scenarios.

This is how I see it in part as well.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
ladyinwaiting,

Thank you for your kind words, but remember there is not a thing wrong with sitting on that fence.

reesie45,

Many Species have been in our deepest waters since the beginning.

unity_99,

They use the brilliant white light to heal this was ussed on me when they put in the audio /visual through my right ear. It felt like nothing I had ever felt before it was wonderful.

I know you know how to handle these happenings I wish most people knew how to handle it....most do not.

You write some thought provoking stuff.

I have a question for anyone here that can help me.

I am trying to find out what the meaning of something is. For the first time I saw this done on either a video here on ATS or one the the shows that deals with this stuff a few months back. I was so shocked when I saw it I turned away in panic almost and now I wish I could find that segment so I knew what it was and what it meant.

I will try to describe this. (remember I suck at this description stuff)

Say you rest your elbow on a flat surface- arm up.....bend your wrist back fingers spread and bent to look like a claw on occassion you will see this maybe as a decoration on Halloween. Does anyone have an idea what that is and the meaning??????

I would appreciate any info because I wrote in ATSGUY post that I wanted to write about something but I would like to know what the above signified.

I felt it wasn't good any ideas

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
So this must mean, the greys know how the human race began or know of its origin... Oh how I would die to just witness just one grey.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reesie45,

Be careful what you wish for.

I know how this works and they can take you in a controlled manner and depending on how you handle things it could go either way with how you react with what is going on with you.

It can be a comfortable situation but it also can be very scary because the Human has a natural fear built into them.

They are different they look different and we fear things that look different especially if they can control you and there is nothing you can do.

Many believe they work at night because the light hurts their eyes but they work just fine in the light even if the light is brilliant white.

They work 24/7 and people are taken at anytime not just night however, it is easier for them at night because the Human is in a more restful relaxed state and easier to control.

When I say control yes, they use control to protect themselves because they know the Human can be combative and they don't like this..... they are not comfortable when they have to deal with a restless Human when they have a job to do.

Please remember I am not speaking about all the different Species I am only talking about the ones I know of.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join