It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden ordered family out of USA after 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I found this to be quite interesting:

www.breitbart.com...

Osama bin Laden may have chartered a plane that carried his family members and Saudi nationals out of the United States after the September 11, 2001 attacks, said FBI documents released Wednesday.

The papers, obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, were made public by Judicial Watch, a Washington-based group that investigates government corruption.

One FBI document referred to a Ryan Air 727 airplane that departed Los Angeles International Airport on September 19, 2001, and was said to have carried Saudi nationals out of the United States.

"The plane was chartered either by the Saudi Arabian royal family or Osama bin Laden," according to the document, which was among 224 pages posted online.

WTF mate, WTF.....

Does anyone know where to get these documents that were posted online??

ARGH!

``````````````````
Changed 'quote' to 'external' tags

[edit on 21/6/07 by masqua]

Mod Edit: CAP TITLE

[edit on 6/22/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I thought that the plane took the family out of the U.S. on September 11th or 12th. I didn't think they were here for over a week after the attacks

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
It is true that the Bin Laden family flew out of the states days after the 9/11 attacks because they have very close ties with the bush administration. Plus I dont think they could grantee their safety.

I don't think that one man alone could have planned the 9/11 attacks. Always though that the 9/11 attacks sound very fishy....or maybe this just shows America to be a weak country!

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by maple5211
It is true that the Bin Laden family flew out of the states days after the 9/11 attacks

was it really days after? I thought the plane that carried the BL family out was one of, if not the only plane ( besides military ) that was allowed to fly, due to the grounding of all flights? Wasn't air flight resumed the next day, Sept 12th.

(I don't remember, it's been a while ya know)

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Wasn't air flight resumed the next day, Sept 12th.

(I don't remember, it's been a while ya know)

I'm pretty sure it was a couple of weeks that all flights were grounded. Also most major sporting events were postponed for at least that long.

The Bin Laudin flights were during this grounded time.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This is the aircraft operated by Amsterdam's IDG group which went around USA after 9/11 collecting the Bin Laden family.

It's parked at KSAT or San Antonio TX

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
They left on Sept. 13, 2001. Here is a link.

www.sourcewatch.org...:_Evacuation_of_Saudi_Nationals

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
They probably went to the South of Spain, the Saudi royal Family got a huge in excess of 5 million Euro fortress type villa in Marbella.I Pass it reguarly it is also surrounded by villas own by "Friends".

[edit on 21-6-2007 by nescafe8572]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I think the pieces are coming together to prove that this was an inside job with knowledge of this being known to the upper levels of our own federal government... I think the NWO was behind it all the way....

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Here we have the biggest terrorist attack in the United States and the Bin Laden family is allowed to leave without a proper investigation and questioning of them.

Now, it looks like Bin Laden chartered the plane! This is ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The bin Laden family is huge. Osama bin Laden is only one of 40 something children. When you say bin laden ordered the plane you have to specify which family member.

Of interest however is that the bin Laden family had considerable shared business interests with the Bush family.

The bin Turki al Faisal royal family spread a counter rumour after 9/11 that the WTC was not hit by aircraft, but rather that it was a US conspiracy.

That is where most of the 9/11 conspiracy stuff came from. It was a PR campaign by the Saudi royal family to shift blame from Islamic militants to the US government.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by sy.gunson]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson

The bin Turki al Faisal royal family spread a counter rumour after 9/11 that the WTC was not hit by aircraft, but rather that it was a US conspiracy.

That is where most of the 9/11 conspiracy stuff came from. It was a PR campaign by the Saudi royal family to shift blame from Islamic militants to the US government.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by sy.gunson]

The conspiracy theories come from mostly unanswered obvious questions, what we saw with our own eyes, and key government official's actions on the day of and after 911. The government not questioning these people, family members, and acquaintances of the Bin Laden family is just one more of those actions that seem questionable.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well I had posted a link to this story the day before called
FBI: New documents on post 911 Saudi flights
but this thread has more responses. Oh well.

Here is the link you asked for to the judicial watch site:

judicialwatch.org...

The actual document here:

www.judicialwatch.org...

There are several reports relating to the evacuation of rich Saudis shortly after 911 from Tampa when no other Americans were allowed to fly. I also seem to recall a group in Kentucky at an expensive Arabian horse farm that were also picked up. Just think....you or I couldn't fly....but they did. This really needs closer examination.

Kinda Kurious

[edit on 22-6-2007 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Funny how everyone has forgotten that the BIn Laden family dis-owned Osama YEARS ago! Do a little research and you can debunk this one yourself.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I hear bush and bin laden dated for a while? may be wrong..

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77

And where you hear that? Bush was busy with Laura not Bin Laden.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
the BIn Laden family dis-owned Osama YEARS ago!

Yep. There is no way that UBL 'ordered' his family to leave. They dis-owned him. He had no power over them. There is no way UBL could 'order' his family to do anything.

The REAL perp here is whoever gathered those people together and let them fly out when the rest of us couldn't. That would be some American politicians .. not UBL.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

The government not questioning these people, family members, and acquaintances of the Bin Laden family is just one more of those actions that seem questionable.

They were hustled out, not because they participated, but because they bore the same family name and feared retribution. The Saudi Government asked for and got special permission to evacuate 40 odd innocent members of the family who were in USA legitimately studying at college etc.

There is no secret of the facts. Earlier I identified the aircraft for you. It was a Boeing 727-100 registered N766JS sitting at San Antonio Texas. Gosh the aircraft is up for sale if you wanted to buy it.

It is advertised all across the aircraft sale websites.

As for 9/11 conspiracy theories, these were not obvious observed facts. They were a bunch of events which some insist on re-interpreting to fit their own alternate theories. They are subjective and not obvious.

The Saudi royal family are followers of the same extreme Wahid sect of Islam as Bin Laden's family. Certain key individuals of the bin Turki al Faisal family who immediately tried to push conspiracy theories to exonerate Al Qaeda were discreetly assassinated in Saudi Arabia after 9/11 by the Saudi Government to prevent embarrassment to their nation by possible extradition.

If you want a real conspiracy, investigate that.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77

No, they maybe met at the bar and sang a couple a songs a time or two, but a date? I don't think so.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson

The Saudi royal family are followers of the same extreme Wahid sect of Islam as Bin Laden's family. Certain key individuals of the bin Turki al Faisal family who immediately tried to push conspiracy theories to exonerate Al Qaeda were discreetly assassinated in Saudi Arabia after 9/11 by the Saudi Government to prevent embarrassment to their nation by possible extradition.

If you want a real conspiracy, investigate that.

Yeah, I might just look into that...... if I were a Saudi.

But you see, Im an American, and as a proud and loyal citizen I demand to know why family members of the alleged mastermind of 9/11 were spirited away a mere days after 9/11 before any sort of investigation had even begun.
For their safety you say?

They were in no danger, but IF they were in danger then they could have been placed in protective custody.

We have the biggest, most deadly act of terrorism ever commited, in the entire history of the world, and you see nothing wrong with shipping some forty odd members of the masterminds family back to their palaces in far away lands?
You see nothing wrong with that man? Honestly? Its all innocent in your eyes?

Add to that the FACT that neither you nor I nor any other AMERICAN could fly anywhere, even if it was your honeymoon or your fiftyith wedding anniversary, or even if your mother was on her deathbed in California, it didnt matter, but we will let the masterminds family get out of town.

Absurd.

But hey, look over there in Saudi, there is a conspiracy!

[edit on 22-6-2007 by 11Bravo]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join