It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Astral Astronauts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hi, i imagine there's a few people on this forum who can astral project and was thinking it might be a good idea to start a thread on remote viewing sessions and astral voyages you've had in space. This can include other planets, star systems, alien bases, citys and so on.

I'll share the only experience I've had in this field. I'll first state that I can't astral project at will but I go through phases where it'll just seem to happen continuosly for a few days or so. Usualy I'll be asleep then wake up and feel my physical body, my eyes will still be closed but I can see. My astral body can get off the bed but my physical body remains there. What I've noticed is my physical body will twist slightly with movements my astral body makes. I have to be very careful because a sudden powerful astral movement will cause my phycsial body to twist to much and I suddenly get jerked back into my physical body and my eyes open and i'm back in my physical state of awareness.

Anyway, one night I 'projected' and decided I would investigate the alleged alien bases in our solar system. I was leaving the earth and moving into space. I focused on seeing the nearest alien base/civilisation. I was 'pulled' to a planet either mars or the moon. It was pitch black and there was no light. There were 3-4 skyscraper type buildings that were a redish/grey colour. There were no lights, no windows and no apparent doors. They just looked like huge smooth, flat, metalic rectangles. All I can say about them is they were very 'alien' and by that I mean totaly removed from anything we see on this planet. At this moment I felt very, very alone and a bit out of my depth, out there in space by myself looking down on these buildings. I didn't venture in for a closer look because I felt quite freightened and left after about 30 seconds. I don't know who occupied the buildings but the coldness and bleakness in design suggests they weren't anything like humans nor were they very welcoming.

So anyway that's my carear as an astranaut LOL. I'm pretty sure other people have seen many great things and I'd be interested in hearing your experiences.

[edit on 20/6/07 by SpiralTrance]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Great post. I look forward to reading more.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I`ve only ever had one short astral projection. I was expecting to float upwards towards the ceiling, but went through my bed towards the floor. That freaked me out and I haven`t tried again. I guess I should learn to have more control over it. This was after reading a book by Robert Monroe. www.monroeinstitute.com...

I hope you make it there to the moon again. I`ve read that reptilians took over the moon from the Elohim, our progenitors thousands of years ago.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bridas I`ve read that reptilians took over the moon from the Elohim, our progenitors thousands of years ago.

That would make sense a bit because the design or rather lack of it suggests the occupants were quite cold blooded and not interested with outward appearances and decorations like we are on this planet. Also the lack of any light would make decorations pretty redundant anyway, assuming the beings have eye sight like ours.

[edit on 22/6/07 by SpiralTrance]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Good luck with that. I will try to have some "vivid dreams" tonight when I goto sleep and I will report back to you with my findings...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpiralTrance

Originally posted by bridas I`ve read that reptilians took over the moon from the Elohim, our progenitors thousands of years ago.

That would make sense a bit because the design or rather lack of it suggests the occupants were quite cold blooded and not interested with outward appearances and decorations like we are on this planet. Also the lack of any light would make decorations pretty redundant anyway, assuming the beings have eye sight like ours.

[edit on 22/6/07 by SpiralTrance]

Yes, I`m sure it would have looked very different when it was first parked in orbit by the Elohim who are our ancestors.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
How do you know that you are actually projecting your mind and it is not a figment of your imagination? I mean when you do project yourself are you in a dream state, maybe its all just a dream.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
How do you know that you are actually projecting your mind and it is not a figment of your imagination? I mean when you do project yourself are you in a dream state, maybe its all just a dream.

I have very vivid dreams on a daily basis so I definitely know the difference. For one, in astral projection, I can feel my physical body on my bed while my astral body maybe outside on the street. In lucid dreaming/imagnination you can't feel your physical body.

True astral projection isn't really a dream state as such because you are totaly conscious.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I have had my eyes open even tho my girlfriend says they are shut this is how it started after the light pulses. Then i managed to raise my legs out of my body then i once got stuck in my tv as silly as it sounds.

Once i knew what was going on and i knew i was not dreaming i managed to get up around my mothers house. There was a girl there she had dark skin and a stick in her hand she seemed nice enough until she went to hit me with the stick. Got no idea what that was all about but it was very dark indeed everything seemed to have a purple blue look to it.

The first time i realised what was going on in the first stages it was like a fit in my head with a flashing light that would whistle while the light pulsed . I was very distressed the next day but once i managed to control it and accept it it went away.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Hi, i imagine there's a few people on this forum who can astral project and was thinking it might be a good idea to start a thread on remote viewing sessions and astral voyages you've had in space. This can include other planets, star systems, alien bases, citys and so on.

For those curious about more terrestrial remote viewing experiments, there are a lot of active threads in the Paranormal Studies forum:

ATS Paranormal Studies

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Hi, i imagine there's a few people on this forum who can astral project and was thinking it might be a good idea to start a thread on remote viewing sessions and astral voyages you've had in space.

Doesn't this belong in a paranormal forum? Or do you assume (perhaps correctly, as I seem to be noticing more and more) that most people who are interested in aliens will also believe in just about anything else, like a soul, or travelling outside the body, psychic powers, etc. So you come on here with a post saying basically, "Hey, everybody, let's use our psychic travel powers to find aliens," and almost nobody calls you on it.

This sort of thing is what makes UFOlogy look bad. "Look at those nuts," people will say, "They're channeling and meditating and having dreams they believe are contact with aliens." All the while I'm there running SETI@home and looking up at the skies to see what I can see.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Sophismata

I have not been here very long but i have noticed one thing even the most unrealistic post will not fall on a deaf ear. Anyone can say anything they wish and not feel silly about it.

I was going to make this a very informative post but i just realised i did not have to as you know what i am getting at.

I agree the post is in the wrong place but relax you dont need to micro-manage.

I have been warned for doing less than what is contained in your post. You are very my way or the highway indeed.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 24-6-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
This sort of thing is what makes UFOlogy look bad. "Look at those nuts," people will say, "They're channeling and meditating and having dreams they believe are contact with aliens." All the while I'm there running SETI@home and looking up at the skies to see what I can see.

So tell me, running your SETI@home what have you actualy discovered? Not much I bet! I understand your viewpoint though. Once upon a time I thought those people channeling aliens were nuts. I'm sure there are some that are but that doesn't mean they all are.

Quite frankly I couldn't really care if people think i'm nuts. To me the people who are really nuts are the ones who believe that we're all alone in the universe. Because if aliens were real/visiting us surely our governments would tell us about it and it would be in the corporate media.

[edit on 24/6/07 by SpiralTrance]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
i've astral projected throughout the solar system. There is only life on one of saturn's moon as I have seen (not sure which moon but it was next to saturn). It's the most beautiful thing ever. The entire world of the moon is covered by colorful clouds, but once you get passed that, there are thriving cities with the most beautiful structure to them. One can even see Saturn floating closeby when on the planet and what a magnificent sight it is!!! I felt at peace when I was at this place, I felt at home. Then I woke up. I didn't get to see any beings but I'm hoping to project there again and hopefully see what they look like! Probably was the most intense experience I've ever had.

just imagine something like this.

[edit on 24-6-2007 by rxghost]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Cool rxghost what did the buildings look like? Late reply I know, I've been away and forgot I made this post.

[edit on 30/8/07 by SpiralTrance]

new topics

top topics

join