It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell Me How 15 Arabs With Box Cutters....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It was actually 19. Flight 11 had 5 as did 77 and 175. Flight 93 only had 4, but you know the drill.

This seems to be an on going argument that keeps popping up. It's disgusting actually.

Flight 93: Ziah Jarrah: "Ah! Here is the Captain. I would like you to all remain seated we have a bomb aboard. We are going back to the airport and we have our demands. So remain quiet."

Flight 11: Mohammad Atta: "We have some planes, just stay quiet and everything will be ok, we are returning to the airport.......If you make anymoves you will be in danger to yourselves and the airplane."

"Nobody move please, we are going back to the airport."Don't try to make any stupid moves."

The terrorists claimed to have bombs, they slashed crew members and passengers throats. Nobody knows how they would react if the situation was involving them. Betty Ong (flight attendant) on flight 11 said that she believed the highjackers had mace. That they could not get to business class because it was too difficult to breathe.

I don't understand how some truthers in here can't comprehend....everyday civilians were witnesses to homicides on their planes! They were told that there was a bomb on the plane! Folks that think they would have acted differently may or may not. What they are not thinking is PRE - 911. Hijackers usually flew to Cuba! Flight 93 was the only flight that had enough time to do something because their flight was breifly delayed and they knew what had happened to the other flights.

I've listened to the tapes of Betty Ong, CeCe Lyles (another flight attendant) and that of the highjackers. No talk about the planes flying remotely!

I was saddened as to how those poor people must have felt, what were they thinking? If they were lucky, they got to talk one last time to loved ones, or left messages on answering machines. Others were not lucky..others died alone. Without speaking to anyone. Think for a second if you were flying by yourself maybe on business....and your cell did not make a connection...or your airphone was no connecting...or you FINALLY got it to connect and an answering machine picked up at your home...you know you're going to die a horrible death...and your alone.

These terrorists knew what they had to do to take control of the aircrafts. You can be quite certain that they practiced it time and time again. They without guilt had not problem stabbing the flight attendants and passengers. They had the upper hand at all times.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
How would they get a BOMB on an airplane? I cant go on a plane with a lighter, they can get on with bombs?? How would they get past security? They had metal detectors and Xray machines before 911.

Do you see how ridiculous it is, this idea that hijackers could sneak bombs and boxcutters onto planes?

And what of these hijackers? There were NO arab names on any of the flight lists. The government said they had fake passports, but days after 911, they said they "found" a passport of one of the hijackers, in the rubble of ground zero!

And they announced it "look we found it! We got the proof!" And then the guy came out and was alive, and said they were using his pictures for propaganda, and when they were confronted about it, they said "were sorry" and then they shut up about it! Never mentioned again!

Even Muhammed Atta, lead hijacker, his father has come out now and said my son is alive, I talked to him on september 12, hes been working with the CIA for years, they admit it too. Osama too, codenamed Tim Osmand.

Same with the 7\7 lead bomber, he is an admitted MI-6 asset. It was admitted on national TV, Ill find the footage.

www.youtube.com...

Wake up man, its easy to fake recordings, its not easy to sneak bombs onboard a plane.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
How would they get a BOMB on an airplane? I cant go on a plane with a lighter, they can get on with bombs?? How would they get past security? They had metal detectors and Xray machines before 911.

Do you see how ridiculous it is, this idea that hijackers could sneak bombs and boxcutters onto planes?

And what of these hijackers? There were NO arab names on any of the flight lists. The government said they had fake passports, but days after 911, they said they "found" a passport of one of the hijackers, in the rubble of ground zero!

And they announced it "look we found it! We got the proof!" And then the guy came out and was alive, and said they were using his pictures for propaganda, and when they were confronted about it, they said "were sorry" and then they shut up about it! Never mentioned again!

Wake up man, its easy to fake recordings, its not easy to sneak bombs onboard a plane.

Sorry to quote the entire post here but this is EXACTLY what i'm talking about...

First of all..The passengers see 4-5 guys all jump up with knives and slash the throats of others. They pull out mace and spray it around. When they say... "we have a bomb" ...do you THINK you are going to say to yourself "How the hell did they get one on here?" NO!

There were no names on the flight lists??? Time for YOU to wake up. You are talking about the VICTIMS LIST! The terrorists were NOT on the victims list because they were and ARE NOT victims! I have all the flight manisfests with all the seating charts and names. YES all 19 terrorists are on there.

As far as some being alive....my friend you are quoting news that was retracted SEVERAL years ago!!

Its easy to fake recordings???!! Do you know how many calls were attempted that day? Do you know how many connected? Do you know for how long they spoke for? I have the answers becasue i did the research. I suggest you do the same

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13

You probably don't need a real bomb, holding up a box and yelling I have a bomb would tend to be pretty persuasive.

And what of these hijackers? There were NO arab names on any of the flight lists.

The lists of victims you have looked at are not passenger manifests.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Wrong answer lightworker. I used to be a screener at a pretty big airport. Mace was VERY easy to get on the plane, because it was very hard for us to see on the x-ray. Box cutters and knives were perfectly legal to carry on the plane as long as the blade was less than 4 inches. I won't, and can't go into any sort of detail because of security agreements I signed, but I can say that it's not as hard as you think to get an explosive past an x-ray. A CHECK IN BAG is another story, as they use more advanced x-ray systems, but a carry on bag? I could easily do it, and frequently did while doing testing for my company.

However, and here's the thing, who said they were even REAL explosives? All you have to do is show someone a box with wires and a button and say "I have a bomb!" and 99% of the people on the plane are going to do exactly what they say because they don't know if it's a real bomb or not.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The 'Islamic extremists' 'enemies' congregate every Sunday, sometimes Wednesday in things called churches.

If terrorism was real on the scale they tell us it is, they would have used what they hate about western life against us.

How can these people that are defending their country make bombs from next to nothing in a war torn land, but not here in the US where their is a hardware store on every corner?

If our 'enemy' was a real terror driven force, they would have had suicide bombers in churches (packed out on a weekly schedule, malls (they are CROWDED around christmas), and schools (our most precious resource is there).

9-11 was a scenario to lay ground work for a regime change for the whole world. The bully and the friend are the same person, playing on your emotions for an over all goal to suit their agenda.

Americans are better at killing Americans than terrorists.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
A couple suicide bombers would not have had the impact on us that the highjacking and destruction of our property had done.

Think about it. Bush told us that they attacked us because they don't like our way of life. I for one don't believe him. OBL and other Islamic extremists don't want us on their sacred soil. They don't wan't out troops there... EVER. Gulf War 1 started this hatred OBL had against the US. HE offered to get rid of Saddam and his troops during the ist gulf war....he was told ..thanks but no thanks. The thought of americans near Meca pissed off OBL...AMERICAN troops on sacred soil? Possibly JEWS??!! This was the start of it.

It would be however very naive of me to think that suicide bombers will never be used on our soil. It is a scary thought.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Flight 93: Ziah Jarrah: "Ah! Here is the Captain. I would like you to all remain seated we have a bomb aboard. We are going back to the airport and we have our demands. So remain quiet."

Flight 11: Mohammad Atta: "We have some planes, just stay quiet and everything will be ok, we are returning to the airport.......If you make anymoves you will be in danger to yourselves and the airplane."

"Nobody move please, we are going back to the airport."Don't try to make any stupid moves."

Why don’t ‘they’ just do us all a favor and release the recordings of those words. What? Too gory and discomforting for us citizens to hear? What, are we a nation of babies? ‘What’s the problem? Do ‘they’ think we can’t handle pure and undistorted direct and original information? Who owns this country anyways? Isn’t it us, the people?

What exactly is the official excuse why we are not allowed to hear what went over the airwaves on 9-11? Does anyone know?

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Wizard,

If you lookfo them, the recording have all been released. I found on government websites the actual recordings of the terrorists and the two flight attendants. I will have to find the link. It is a very large file that gives an abundance of information including:

1-flight manifests
2-seat assignments
3-phone calls that originated from all 4 flights (with times, destination of call, length of call, and if it was connected)
4- recordings from the cock pit from two of the highjackers (Atta and Jarrah)
5- recording of a message Flight Attendant CeCe Lyles left for her children and husband.
6- recording of a phone call from Ms. Ong flight attendant with AA.

I will post the link as soon as I can.... the file is a zip file and very large.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

This will take you to the page to download:

United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui
Criminal No. 01-455-A

Prosecution Trial Exhibits

Exhibit Number Description

P200054 Summary of Flight 77 depicting: the identity of pilots and flight attendants, seat assignments of passengers, and telephone calls from the flight [Listener discretion is advised. This exhibit also includes information about the other three flights hijacked on September 11]

Hope this helps you Mr. Wizard

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily

9-11 was a scenario to lay ground work for a regime change for the whole world. The bully and the friend are the same person, playing on your emotions for an over all goal to suit their agenda.

Americans are better at killing Americans than terrorists.

Very well said spoodily, you get a cookie.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

5- recording of a message Flight Attendant CeCe Lyles left for her children and husband.

Can you do my research for me? What flight was she on?

Edit: That was a joke. I now know she was on 93. God bless her.

[edit on 6/4/2007 by Griff]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Wizard,

If you lookfo them, the recording have all been released. I found on government websites the actual recordings of the terrorists and the two flight attendants.

Dear CaptainObvious:

Did ‘they’ release the actual recordings in audio format or are ‘they’ showing us typed-up ‘transcripts’?
I only have dial-up so I cannot easily download the 27 MB Zacarias Moussaoui prosecution trial exhibits. But it’s safe to say ‘they’re’ not letting us citizens listen to squat. Not only because ‘they’ don’t want to but because ‘they’ can’t — because there’s nothing there. Now that's OBVIOUS.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Untill 9-11 the proceedure was to totally cooperate with hijackers and try to get the aircraft on the ground. Look at our society today, it has become a crime to defend yourself. I have worked as a pizza delivery driver and a convience store clerk. I was fired from both jobs because I carried a legal conceled handgun and pulled it both times while I was being robbed. Both places were more concerned with their being sued than for the safety of their employees. How many bank robberies have you heard about where there was no weapon used? Who needs a weapon? Bank tellers are trained to give up their money without even seeing a weapon. It is my belief that before 9-11 if a passenger disarmed a hijacker, the PASSENGER would face charges of interfering with a Flight Crew.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
www.ctstudies.com...

5 hijackers flew despite red flags

By 7:35 a.m. on Sept. 11, 2001, all five hijackers on American Airlines Flight 77 had been tagged by a passenger pre-screening program as "a risk to aircraft safety," and four had set off magnetometer alarms at airport checkpoints, according to staff reports presented yesterday to the independent 9/11 panel.....(Newsday, 28 Jan 04)

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
Untill 9-11 the proceedure was to totally cooperate with hijackers and try to get the aircraft on the ground.

Yes, it was to cooperate, BUT NOT TO HAND OVER CONTROL OF YOUR PLANE TO A HIJACKER.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Blame the pilots. There ya go! They were in on it too!!! Ba*tards!

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_In_The_Woods

Dear CaptainObvious:

Did ‘they’ release the actual recordings in audio format or are ‘they’ showing us typed-up ‘transcripts’?
I only have dial-up so I cannot easily download the 27 MB Zacarias Moussaoui prosecution trial exhibits. But it’s safe to say ‘they’re’ not letting us citizens listen to squat. Not only because ‘they’ don’t want to but because ‘they’ can’t — because there’s nothing there. Now that's OBVIOUS.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

I agree, with dial up, you will be waiting all day. Perhaps, if you would like me to e-mail you the voice recordings only I would be happy to. I listened to all the tapes on this file and they are the same tapes used at the Moussaoui trial.
I assure you, the quotes that I posted above are taken from the tapes i listened to.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Blame the pilots. There ya go! They were in on it too!!! Ba*tards!

Kind of strange that out of 4 planes not 1 could get off an emergency call or signal, specially when at least Flight 93 had a warning of the first hijackings.

Other planes that have been hijacked were able to get off a call or signal.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hi Ultima,

So please tell me... what did the pilots do? Were they in on it? There were reports from a flight attendant that they had mace ALONG with box cutters AND the threat of bombs. They were slashing the flight attendants throats! You were not in that cockpit and you have no idea what happened. Like I said, think PRE- 911. PRE 911!

What is it that you think happened? What is your theory?

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join