It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok Remote Viewers! Remote View This! Experiment #3706.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I see 5036

Telekinesis is my forte, however.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Everytime I try to see what's there I get a simple picture of waves.
A series of simple, wavy, horizontal lines, maybe three of them.
Very symbolised and black on white.
Deffinately a "water" theme.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Since GL sent me a U2U specifically asking me to give this a shot, I will. I don't have much time to go through all the proper procedure though so this is just a quick first impression.

The major thing is yellow. The target is primarily a tan/tope/yellow colour. My guess is that it is a banana that is slightly overripe and browning, that you laid (or will lay) the small target on a hardwood floor when you took/will take a picture.

Here is an image, which is probably more of a pictogram that represents the image than the image itself. Feel free to cry BS on me at this point.

So basically all I can say is that the object is primarily yellowish-brown and potentially has relatively sharp edges or points.

If I have to pick two specific words/objects to assign to it, I will say

BANANA

and

CORK

[edit on 1-6-2007 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I'll bite, I am no pro so lets see...

I tried this, two different times, 'basically' getting similar images. (sorry, no diagrams.)

1 - From bottom center to top right, almost seemed rounded, like hills looking from the side, maybe grasses or branches on the bottom center in the foreground leaning and bent to the right.

2 - From bottom center-ish, to top left, straight lines angled, if not beams or something rigid, seems like some crissed crossed some parallel. At one moment it seemed like a fractured piece of lumber with the point pointing down to the center bottom, but for the most part there was too much structure, or super-structure feel to it. At first attempt it seemed like a "V" in the bottom center and almost superstructure like the Eiffel tower,...

But the right hand side always had a 'roundness' too it.

Some phrases I used while focused...

1 - Two or three hills with the shape of a "V" in the bottom to the right, "bubble like".

2 - Elegant beams

3 - 45 (or so) degree angles on outer "two" on the left, the others were more horizontal or vertical, but these were distinguishable.

4 - rounded to the right, right angles and lines to the left

5 - No sky, no clouds, no 'background', in the top center, like a cloudless sky or a flat color background, everything else was in the foreground.

6 - Not sure if the same view, but a 'wedge' pointing to the middle-bottom from the top left. At one point had a lot of lines like a splintered wood wedge, pointing to the bottom-middle, but that was not consistantly viewed.

My first afterthoughts were of a beam bridge, like when viewing from the hillside on the right, and seeing the bridge off to the left from the lower center. But further after-thoughts could be a roller coaster like structure.

Hard to describe honestly, kinda a complex image

This was fun, cant wait for the results.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Everything you wanted to know about remote viewing

by the Master

Biomind Superpowers by Ingo Swann, the respected "Father of remote viewing,"

www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Remote viewing can not work, because it violates the theory of relativity.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Originally posted by masterp

To interpret, masterp saw Einstein.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Here's an interview by GQ of ex-president Jimmy Carter in 2006.
SOURCE: men.style.com...

One of the promises you made in 1976 was that if you were elected, you would look into the reports from Roswell and see if there had been any cover-ups. Did you look into that?

Well, in a way. I became more aware of what our intelligence services were doing. There was only one instance that I’ll talk about now. We had a plane go down in the Central African Republic—a twin-engine plane, small plane. And we couldn’t find it. And so we oriented satellites that were going around the earth every ninety minutes to fly over that spot where we thought it might be and take photographs. We couldn’t find it. So the director of the CIA came and told me that he had contacted a woman in California that claimed to have supernatural capabilities. And she went in a trance, and she wrote down latitudes and longitudes, and we sent our satellite over that latitude and longitude, and there was the plane.

That must have been surreal for you. You’re the president of the United States, and you’re getting intelligence information from a woman in a trance in California.

That’s exactly right.

How did your scientific mind process that?

With skepticism. Whether it was just a gross coincidence or…I don’t know. But that’s one thing that I couldn’t explain.

[edit on 2-6-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Thanks greatlakes...

That confirms that the CIA did NOT terminate the program when "Stargate" was officially stopped... It just went "elsewhere"

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
That confirms that the CIA did NOT terminate the program when "Stargate" was officially stopped... It just went "elsewhere"

Yeah I find it hard to fathom that our mil/gov't would have fully stopped any such RV operations with what had already been accomplished and the known potential value of such an asset. It's like letting the genie out of the bottle, getting your three wishes, using only one of your wishes, then having the resolve of putting the genie back into the bottle with potential of 2 more wishes!

It went deep under and a smaller scale I'm sure, only working on pet projects.

On another note, the remote viewing top secret operations don't end with only the USA and the USSR, but seems to extend to others as well, such as the UK. For all of the brits out there, this is from the MoD.

www.mod.uk...

The above documents are dated 2002, are we to believe that the US allows other gov'ts to pursue RV while we sit idly by and rely on trickles of information from these other countries?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I've an open mind about remote viewing. I was just wondering had anyone tried viewing or heard of anyone viewing whilst on L.S.D and if there were any differences in the results, seeing as '___' totally changes our consciousness. The same question could be applied to out of body experiences, unless they are the same thing as r.v.

By the way, if you value your mind don't try it ('___'). I don't want to be responsible for someone taking it because of my question and ending up a quivering wreck (which happens). I'm just wondering if it had ALREADY been done, which I bet it has.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

To interpret, masterp saw Einstein.

Regards,
Lex

The theory of relativity prohibits propagation of information faster than the speed of light.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

The theory of relativity prohibits propagation of information faster than the speed of light.

I don't see how that appears a factor with RV? Are there claims that RV is an instantaneous event? If RV exists then could it not be similar to using a giant telescope and thus follow Einstein? Obviously the method itself would differ but to me the whole subject is barely even Hypothetical.

As I see this experiment, the observable object is in a fixed location for about 10 days. If you took half an hour to RV it, that's 480 RV opportunities. If RV is a reality then in this scenario I see it as no different on Einsteins works than sending the info by post.

If it is an instantaneous occurrence and thus contradicts Einstein as your point, then I am sure that the paranormal community will assure you that RV occurs at a "higher vibration" and in a different dimension or in the angelic realms...or something.

Personally if I could RV I would take a look to see where Mr Randi has got his million dollars stashed and take it

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Please be so kind as to show me the data that Einstein's relativity has anything to do with the speed of thought.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I see a large book, like a large dictionary or family bible; maybe a large photo album.

I also get the impression of trees; lots of tall green leafy alders, birch and maples. They are very tall and close together; blue sky and sunlight is visable through the top of the canopy. It is like being in a woods or park.

I also, saw a modern family kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a center island. The fridge is a side-by-side model. It is decorated with drawings in crayon and fingerpaint.

That's my contribution. Whether any of these are correct or not I can not tell; I am a newbie at this whole thing. And no drawings, sorry.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Found a website that has some great resources on RV and a 14hur long audio training course, the best part is ITS FREE

It steps you thru ideograms and all of the steps of remote viewing.

Here is the link, also get the text manual for the visual part of the course.
It's geared towards newbies (like me). I went thru the first 8 courses so far. In lesson 7 theres a remote view training session, where the instructor gives a real world RV target for you to test.

I'll post the scanned page of my session to show you what I got on the target soon... I got the target on pretty much the 3rd and 4th pages of the session. Ill post the data, but it will be in a link format so as not to spoil the training for others...

www.farsight.org...

Text Manual

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
[color=RED]Any remote viewers out there?

-------------------------------------------------------------
► THE RESULTS WILL BE POSTED ON 6/10/07◄
-------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks and have fun! Lets see who can get this, or get the closest!

Isn't this thread about your Dragon, hangigng on a line in your room? With nice, long horns?

What's on your computer desk right now? A webcamera? I've seen your room from the inside, a fireplace, a large mirror, some nice furniture, and lots of shadow people, including the photo of a fly. Can you see through the wall?

I remember, you saw the stars through the ceiling.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Great job so far guys, thought I'd post this picture here:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join