It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok Remote Viewers! Remote View This! Experiment #3706.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'm seeing 433....

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
im' seeing a toaster and a brown glass bottle. perhaps the bottle is behind the toaster.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The first time I tried remote viewing on this board I well...sort of got it right. It's kind of hard to explain..but anyways...ever since I've been drawn to this topic because it's just such a taboo phenomenon....But I'm far from a seasoned -remote viewer- I've got many more wrongs than rights.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
A fence and domed building--nuclear facility?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
A car in a parking lot, right next to a lamp.
that's what i see.
no explanation,
but i see blue numbers as well.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I see people that do not know what to do. I see hundreds of wires inside an underground room. There is a large black dome outside with a fire underneath.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hey all, another ATS member gave me some great links for beginners guide to remote viewing. These are some free online guides. I havent made my way thru them yet myself...

www.psipog.net...

www.psipog.net...

If anyone has some other guides, post them, thanks!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
I cannot do it when I try to, but I have found on a few occassions that if I clear my mind, feel very peaceful,and concentrate on the target in the back of my mind then sometimes an image will appear.

not to hijack greatlakes thread, but that's usually the right state of mind to be in, that way analytical overlay(AOL aka imagination) tends to put on the back burner --- neutral coloured rooms without anything in front of you(a cup/pen/etc), relaxed, and peaceful, no music or outside influences such as windows/posters/etc

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
greatlakes, if I may add another website to that of which you listed

Got psi?

Yarcofin should take a stab at this..

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I see an outdoor table near a backyard pool with a bowl of lemons and limes as the center piece on the table. Wood circular table, teak possibly. Light colored bowl.

At least what I saw.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Great thread greatlakes. this has always been a very interesting topic for me.

I see a shape like an 8. at first I saw two intersecting lines and then another set. like an X with another on top and a diamond shape in the middle. then it formed an 8 pattern.

thats what I got so far... I will try more sessions soon.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Here's an article concerning remote viewing being possibly grounded in hard science.

www.americanchronicle.com...

The Quantum Physics of Remote Viewing

Welcome To A Strange New World

The new physics of the beginnings of the twentieth century gave a mortal blow to the deterministic principles of the old school of thought. Time and space became relative notions according to the theory of relativity of Albert Einstein. Quantum physics stated that all particles of matter could be viewed either as material bodies or as waves. It allowed for one electron (or any other particle) to be in two locations at once (double slit experiment), and proved that one could not predict the next location of a particle by knowing its present one.

In the strange world of quantum physics, particles dematerialized themselves into waves (such as in transistors) and rematerialized themselves later into particles. This depended on the type of experiment they were subjected to, and most importantly: the choice made by a conscious observer as to how he or she would view these particles.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Its a green Tank - like the ones you get with plastic toy soldiers.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I know what it is. I seriously saw this.

I see a box of black.. actually, brown brownies. There's a rope attached to them and they're hanging from a tree. There's a little helpless boy (around the age of 6) looking at them, possibly trying to figure out how to reach them.

You're sinister man.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
A little clay house possible dark colours, looks like the roof of the house lifts of so you can put stuff inside.

KTK

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Just for the random control factor

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I see a pond and the card is all wrinkled, like what happens if you leave a card in water, it's all wrinkled and theres a little dirt on the bottom left side and the text on the card is sorta smearing/blurry from being wet

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
so what exactly is remote viewing? and what's this test all about? I'm severly confused.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
#3706 - Random

5/31/07 - Assignment Date

6/10/07 - Due Date

6/1/07 - Today

Aum.

First I note the mathematical similarity between the assignment date and the random generation.

3 70 6 compares to digits of the assignment date 5/31/07 or 5+1= 6, leaving the 3 and 07

interesting, I sip my yerba mate.

twins - pairs; asymetrical but very close

dry, fire

blackness with red overtones; outlines of white or green

Aum.

under rather than over

A sharp fall followed by a less than complete recovery; cyclically expected however.

I keep feeling Central America and dust; something pulls my conciousness to Italy; then to North Korea... But back to Texas; Tijuana maybe

anger, surprise, and confusion

Someone innocent is holding a home made sign.

The due date may be... too late? Something dynamic is occuring that changes the situation the close of the inquiry; perhaps on the 7th.

my eyes twitch in REM as a close them.

Weather a flash flood... but dry returns quickly

A border between north and south

Magnetism, a small quantity of water, and smoke play a role.

chanting

Nahm hamast adom
Nahm hamast adom

Thank you for the opportunity to practice. I submit my vision with due humility.

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WinoBot
so what exactly is remote viewing? and what's this test all about? I'm severly confused.

What is Remote Viewing? A good question. Even ones that use the technique don't quite know how/why it purportedly works. Here's my information on the topic.

Remote viewing is a kind of extra sensory perception (ESP) for lack of other knowledge about what it is. It's the ability of remote viewers (RV'ers) to locate and 'view' objects, locations, people and even possible to travel space & time with the technique.

Using a set of protocols (predefined rules), a remote viewer can perceive any target, any person, place or object in time and space and any distance or time away. The target can be across town or across the world or across the universe and time and space are MEANINGLESS. A major difference from ESP and remote viewing is that IT CAN BE LEARNED by virtually ANYONE with training and practice.

It was seriously looked at by the United States government in several top secret operations and programs. The following operations were undertaken to study and/or utilize the advantages that remote viewing would obviously afford the users. Such as: Spying without the use of any tangible aviation or satellite hardware, view any secret/unknown bases, enemy or otherwise and many other useful advantages.

The following were some of the known US mil operations names regarding RV, they involve DIA, CIA, INSCOM and Stanford Research Institute (SRI)
Some of the prominent RV'ers are Ingo Swann, one of the founders of remote viewing, Ingo Swann is an artist recruited by the CIA and SRI to conduct remote viewing and to further the techniques. From the WIKI:

• Pat Price, one of the early remote viewers
  • Paul Smith, credited with authoring the CRV training manual
  • Russell Targ, cofounder of Stanford Research Institute's investigation
  • Joseph McMoneagle, one of the early remote viewers
  • Ed Dames, formerly associated with PSI TECH, Inc.
  • Courtney Brown, founder of the Farsight Institute
  • David Morehouse, remote viewer during Stargate program
  • Lyn Buchanan
  • David Marks, the critic of remote viewing
  • Gerald O'Donnell - Remote Influencing Reality and Thought

en.wikipedia.org...
    PRG (Stanford) would seal a target in an envelope. This envelope would be given to a group of people who would enter a car. Once they were in the car the envelope would be opened and the target they were to drive to would be revealed.

They would then drive to the target and try to visually send an image back to Ingo. He would then try to pick up on the target and reveal what it was. His success rate was incredible. It got to the point where he would tell the controller where the people were heading sometimes before they opened the envelope.

"I remember once when given co-ordinates on a world map he drew a perfect picture of the island which was the target." (David Garner, PRG, 1967-1976)

And this story of Ingo's RV ability:

Prior to Swann's visit I arranged for access to a well-shielded magnetometer used in a quark-detection experiment in the Physics Department at Stanford University.

During our visit to this laboratory, sprung as a surprise to Swann, he appeared to perturb the operation of the magnetometer, located in a vault below the floor of the building and shielded by mu-metal shielding, an aluminum container, copper shielding and a superconducting shield. As if to add insult to injury, he then went on to "remote view" the interior of the apparatus, rendering by drawing a reasonable facsimile of its rather complex (and heretofore unpublished) construction.

It was this latter feat that impressed me perhaps even more than the former, as it also eventually did representatives of the intelligence community. I wrote up these observations and circulated it among my scientific colleagues in draft form of what was eventually published as part of a conference proceedings [4].

Why/How Does Remote Viewing Work?

I don't think we have a definitive answer to this question as yet.
    No one knows HOW remote viewing it works, only that it does work.

However some theories are presented. One is that it is related to quantum physics and the "Matrix Code". A user is somehow able to tap into the UNIVERSAL MIND or matrix, a sort of universal warehouse of all knowledge.

REMOTE VIEWING AND QUANTUM PHYSICS, Recent Developments and News Bridges To a New World Uncovering the "Matrix code" www.probablefuture.com... and from "The American Chronicle"
    www.americanchronicle.com...

====================================================================
    RV References & Useful Documents:

From Ingo Swanns website:
    Remote Viewing—The Real Story
    www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

THE CONTROLLED REMOTE VIEWING MANUAL
    www.firedocs.com...

Military Controlled Remote Viewing Training Manua (pdf)l:
    www.remoteviewed.com...

Audio Interview, Ed Dames, 1992
    www.remoteviewed.com...

DIA UNCLASSIFIED EXPERIMENT FOIA
    www.remoteviewed.com...

The Stargate Project
    en.wikipedia.org...

A Evaluation of Remote Viewing: Research and Applications prepared by The American Institutes for Research 29 Sept 1995
    psiland.free.fr...

CIA-Initiated Remote Viewing At Stanford Research Institute (SRI)
    www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

FOIA Documents ARCHIVE (lots of articles, scroll down...)
    www.remoteviewed.com...

[edit on 1-6-2007 by greatlakes]

• new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join