It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My insides hate me..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Let me see, yesterday about 6:00 pm, I started getting a build up in my stomach.. I thought it was probably just bad gas or something, so I went to the nearest "walmart", yes I said walmart.. And bought some stomach relief, generic brand.. By that time, my insides were sliding a kinfe back and forth agianst my stomach, from the inside that is.. I took the said dose, and I feel A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PAIN.. I drop to my floor clenching my gut, it once again, had it's own heartbeat.. I've posted something in here a while back, about the same thing.. It's some sort of inflamation in my stomach.. It's not gas I guess. The doctors can't figure it out, but it's the most pain i've been put through in the last month, physicaly that is.. This is the 3rd time, but it just seems to get worse and worse.. Anyone have any ideas? I threw up in my sink this morning about 4 am, where a dead ladybug lay... The lady bug literally disolved right in fron of my eyes.. Blah, what is this?

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
What have the doctors checked for? An ulcer? Could be.Are you allergic to any food? My daughter has the same symptoms due to lactose intolerence.Do a google search of your symptoms. Also start keeping a journal of everything you eat and if and when you get sick.There could be a connection there.Always wash your hands and disinfect all surfaces where you get sick.You could be re-infecting yourself. Could also be a norwalk type virus. There are many variables here. I hope you feel better soon.I use naturopathic remedies for my family, but do not want to give advice on that.You could look into it yourself though.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Man I know how you feel

I have Reflux. I spend around $150+ a month on pills just so I can eat normal food. The past week it has felt my stomach has gone insane. Stuff that normally help only
it off. It makes me crazy some times.

Gastroesophogeal Reflux is where the flap that keeps food and acid from coming up is malfunctioning. There are only two ways to fix it. Pills, or surgery. I am currently on Prevacid. It a pump stopper. Basically it shuts down 50% of the acid pumps in the stomach, because my stomach produces too much acid. The acid messed up my flap. I have problems sleeping flat because acid can come up, etc.

*Note* when I first had it the doctors had no clue what was going on. They first thought something must be wrong with my heart. They thought I was having a heart attack or something. Had to take a stress test, then a great doctor finally figured it out. I've been doing a lot better since then.

My grandfather on one side, grandmother on another had ulcers. Is there any heredity of stomach problems?

If you are overweight, it can have bad effects. When I was out of work for a while I gained a lot of weight and my stomach was really bad. When I got a job that had me working a lot and exercising more, it got a lot better. I dropped 50pds in a couple of month and felt great. I'm stuck in an office now and exercising to try and keep my weight down. But I am basically lazy sometimes.

My great grandfather had something similar to me back in the ancient time, he eventually killed himself.

[edit on 25-5-2007 by Royal76]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Well, what ever is going so wrong with your insides, i hope it gets figured out and looked after soon, stomach pain is amongst the worst to have (in my generally healthy opinion)

If nothing else works, perhaps a healthy coating of fake ham
on your insides will make you feel better!

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Lol, like the spam comment...

The doctors looked at it, and couldn't find anything.. But that acid build up sounds plausable, hence the vommiting of acids.

I didn't eat anything the day it happened, just didn't feel like eating, don't ask. But I did drink quite a few Dr.Peppers.. I hope it's not that, if it is, i'm going to go on a mad smacking spree..

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well if your doctor can't figure it out then I recommend getting a second opinion. I'm no doctor and to my knowledge no one else on this thread is either so probably the best we can offer is alternative remedies.

I'm a bit curious about your pain.
I know you said stomach but some people say stomach to describe everything below the ribs. Could you use a paint program to circle exactly where your pain is?

BTW I'd stay away from drinking Dr Pepper on an empty stomach. Really I'd drop drinking soda pop all together.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadSeason313
I didn't eat anything the day it happened, just didn't feel like eating, don't ask. But I did drink quite a few Dr.Peppers..

There you go. Been there done that. Its nasty business. From the way it was explained to me, it is because your blood sugar goes wacko.

Eat more (real) food and drink more water.

[edit on 26-5-2007 by mrsdudara]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Actually, it was probably right above the stomach.. And it seemed, atleast it felt, that it was slowly going to my back...

As for the drinking Dr.Pepper on an empty stomach bit, i'm sure that wouldn't be the problem.. The only thing that that would have given me was bad heart burn..

I've got excellent blood sugar..

This has happened to me a total of 4 times in the last month, month and a half.. The 2 times I decided to go in, which one time was earlier yesterday, they didn't find anything wrong with me.. Neither the last time either. So.. That leaves me where? Screwed

I'll let you all know if it happens again, and i'll be sure to take all of you ats/bts peeps advice.. I'll take not of what I ate or drank that day..

Hell, maybe it's too much smoking???:

Anyways, this is how it went...

:w:
:bnghd:

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
MadSeason313, here is a website on abdominal pain.
See if you have any other symptoms listed on the table.
www.itzarion.com...

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Couple years back I had incredible pain start up out of nowhere. It would start in my mid abdomine and run through to my back. Kinda like a stabbing pain. It would last anywhere from a few minutes to an hour or so.

Nothing I did made it feel better. I tried warm showers thinking that might soothe, only made it worse, heat amplified it.

I finally ended up in the ER I was in so much pain. It was like I was literally rolling on the floor in pain. I had severe burning in my throat also. Anyway, they treated me for acid reflux and sent me on my way, needless to say, the pain came back. No amount of antacid would help, it would eventually have to cease on its own.

After a thorough exam from my doctor and an ultrasound later I found out I had gallstones. Every time I'd be in pain it was because one of the ducts was being blocked by a stone(which was no bigger than a grain of sand).

About a month later my Mom had the same symptoms, went to the ER was treated for reflux also, upon further eval found out she had gallstones too. Worth looking into or researching about to see.

I know one of the main symptoms is pain around either the left or right side, but mine was smack in the mid to upper abdomine.

I was only 23 or 24 when my gallbladder was taken out. Anyway hope that may help in your quest.

Good luck with whatever it may be.

edit for spelling

[edit on 5/29/2007 by LunaBug]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Another thing, is it might be your kidneys. You might have kidney stones. I have dealt with pain for a long time. Anywhere from uncomfortable to unbearable. After a long week of tests and Dr.'s we found out that the tubes leading from my kidneys to my bladder are too small. So small in fact that over the course of the thirty years Ive been alive it has caused kidney damage. BUT it is easily fixed with a very simple pimple surgery. It is sad that it took this long for them to find out what is wrong with me. I was on a special, expencive drug for over a year because one of my Dr.'s insisted I had acid problems therefore was having colon problems. Anyway, the point Im trying to get at, is, have them check your kidneys and your gall bladder. Tell them to stop guessing!!!! I could have avoided YEARS of pain if I had just insisted they check my kidneys.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
A cure for heartburn is a teaspoon of vinegar. Drink a teaspoon of vinegar and your heartburn will go away in seconds.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'm with LunaBug on this one. Gallstones or a non-functional gall bladder. Does it happen 6-8 hours after eating fatty or fried foods?

Check out this web site.

Good luck!

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Agree with Lunabug, and BH
I was going to say gall bladder as well.

My mother in law has symptoms very similar, her Doc blames gall bladder functions.

But, not being a Doctor, I recommend you see a real Doc, and at least mention the possibility of gallstones, or other related problems.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Okay, in the last few days, this pain has been reocurring. And the pain seemed to be a somewhat of a peak.. I went to the hostpital, in hopes of some sort of cure... I was wrong, ACID REFLUX, and I was sent on my way.. This indescribable pain didn't go away for about six hours.. And may I say.... &%$&$%&$%&#$&#^$^%*&#@$&%$#%^&.... I just wanted to take a knife and split my stomach open... Regardless, I just endured it. And cired a little (that just goes to show how masculine I am).

And the next day, right before work, I hadn't had anything to eat, or drink.. It came back, and it was horrible yet again. So I went back in. I'm not sure if any of you have heard of the "Mayo Clinic" or not, but that's where they want to refer me to. They can't find what's wrong with me... Maybe they'll name a disease after me? Mad's disease?

The only thing that seems to help make the pain go away is "purging", but that's not very healthy. In the last 3 days or so, i've been as bulemic as Nichole R. And that's not cool. I'm somewhat over weight, but not by much at all. The doctors told me to lay of the "alcohol", wow.. That comment sort of pissed me off, considering i've never tried alcohol in my life. And in the last 3 days, i've lost almost 5 lbs.. :|

Whatever this is, it's starting to scare me. And they told me to "fast" for a day, I did, as if that helped... It only made me hungry. But thankfully, I haven't had any problems yet today.

Well, that's been my condition since I last posted in this thread. I'll let you know what's going on when I get back to the hostpital...

*looks at medical bill* Wow!

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Just to let you know that we all care and are here for you. Hope you feel better soon and get good results from the doctor.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadSeason313
it's the most pain i've been put through in the last month,

Kidney Stones? I just had one 'pass' this week. It was the worst pain of my life. AND .. I have a bunch more in each kidney that still have to come out.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 6/9/2007 by FlyersFan]

new topics

top topics

join