It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The awakening will culminate in 2012 during the Harvest event.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I have believed, at least until relatively recently, that 2012 marked a positive change in the consciousness of man. However, as I look at the world today, I am starting to think that my ideology, in regards to the direction of humanity, was in error.

That will happen if you watch "news". Thats what its designed for. Someone picking out all the negative stuff to get ratings, and the news guy reading it from the teleprompter or putting it on the web.

If you step away from all that, you get another picture. The people in every day life, they are actually pretty nice to be around and are mostly good people who wish everybody well. They dont have hate for anybody. You dont see them in the American media because they are not special, will not give high ratings, and will not help propagate the message of fear.

Your perception creates your reality. Its all subjective. Change your perception and you change your reality. You dont want the media to give you your perception, trust me.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The harvest event is not going to happen. It is no different of an idea then the idea that religions have of 'raptures'. They both are a seeking for the path of self, seeking rewards or higher existences....when the ascensions, happen within the being.

Its just another path that detours a complex from seeking out the path of others, offering yourself back for the need of all the other selves of spirit.

Seeking ascension...seeking salvation....are no different from each other. Both paths only lead to the being discovering that the path of self must be abandoned at some point...for there is no more growth offered after a certain point on the path of self. The being looks back, and see's all the other selves it tried to leave behind, in the desires for the 'self'.

I think both ideas of seeking salvation for the 'self' and ascension for the 'self' are blinding people in what purpose many came here for in the now...which is a choice.

Making the choice to offer yourself back for all others, where ever the need may be for Spirit/One....is what moves you forward in growth, past what the path of 'self' can lead you to.

There will be no harvest, no divine intervention, and many are already making the choice they need to make, by staying here where they are needed the most.

The desires for ascension/harvest/rapture/salvation....are all markers shwoing what the mind/spirit/soul complex is in need of for learning. Its not right or wrong....just markers to show if people are still in need of learning about the self...or ready to learn and move on from this and learn about the ONE of all beings...ONE in Spirit...

You can try to leave your other selves, but one day, youll discover, something of 'you' is missing.

Just thoughts, only take what resonates.
LV

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Im sure many have gained their understandings through materials like the 'Law of One'.

You must remember though, this is just another marker to weigh and measure yourself through the divine eye after death.

Just because some of the things may hold water in new age materials...does not mean that the ideas of ascension are leading one down the right road.

It will lead to the same place and markers that religions lead people....in the path of self, seeking only for the growth of self and not others.

No matter how much you do for others while here....or how much your heart empathizes with others while hre....its your end choice of what you are seeking for...that matters, that will mark you.

Maybe it just offers hope to those that need it, same as religion...the hope of being able to leave a world of duality and sorrow.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enzo2012
Why do people who have absolutely no knowledge of 2012 always mention Y2K? It's dumb! Y2K was a computer worry....and nothing more. 2012 is something very large that has been spoken about by Mayans, ancient India, ancient China and Native Americans as well as the timeline of the Holy Scriptures. People who had ZERO communication with each other, yet said pretty much the same thing.

Y2K was a test. It was not dumb. Y2K did it's job. Us who participated in that test have the power of knowledge. 2012 will include another test. It will include some tragedy's -- tragedies -- tragedeeeeees. The tragedy may include some loss of COMPUTERS.

We will prevail. We being: US. Us. Us is: Everyone who is in a group referred to personally.

I may not have read through this thread properly. I just needed to interject.

Y2K was a test.

We participated.

We will prevail.

YES!!! 2012 IS BIGGER!!!

We are not dumb. We will prevail.

cmariesees

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmariesees

Originally posted by Enzo2012
Why do people who have absolutely no knowledge of 2012 always mention Y2K? It's dumb! Y2K was a computer worry....and nothing more. 2012 is something very large that has been spoken about by Mayans, ancient India, ancient China and Native Americans as well as the timeline of the Holy Scriptures. People who had ZERO communication with each other, yet said pretty much the same thing.

Y2K was a test. It was not dumb. Y2K did it's job. Us who participated in that test have the power of knowledge. 2012 will include another test. It will include some tragedy's -- tragedies -- tragedeeeeees. The tragedy may include some loss of COMPUTERS.

We will prevail. We being: US. Us. Us is: Everyone who is in a group referred to personally.

I may not have read through this thread properly. I just needed to interject.

Y2K was a test.

We participated.

We will prevail.

YES!!! 2012 IS BIGGER!!!

We are not dumb. We will prevail.

cmariesees

2000 was a technical problem to be fixed that had to do with computer software storing years using two digits instead of four. It was no test of anything, and it had nothing to do with 2012.

There is zero reason to connect these two years. People who do have no understanding of what 2012 is supposed to be about.

There is no mention of the year 2000 in any ancient text. It has no meaning outside the realm of our technology tree.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Are you trying to say that there is some kind of field barrier that is in place around the Earth?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Do tell us what 2012 holds...that any other moment in life does not offer.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join