It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The awakening will culminate in 2012 during the Harvest event.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
bridas

I read a lot of things about 2012 and emit seemed to be the one I'm starting to have faith in the most.Emit said the us dollor will fall and it did in 2k7,even doe it was said by emit to happen in 2k6,we have to remember he said there's only probable furtures,so one year off is really great,so the next is the rush of millions of people in the us,which should be happening this year.

I'm gonna have trust in this one,because the USD falling only one year from what he said If people come and go from our timeline that would change things,so it makes sence to me,so I trust this now,that is a enough proof to trust it for now.

I will extend my medtitation!!!

Peace!!!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Destroyed

Actually, the date today is incorrect. The Vatican church has changed the dates throughout the last 1000 years. So... what year is it then?

Good question. The year may be off by a few months. It could be 2011 already and you would have missed the big moment. Perhaps the church new about this "end" event, and have been playing "dumb" to avoid attention.

Just don't put to much into one idea that something will happen in December 2012. The correct time and date is most likely lost forever. That is not nice in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
dear all.
many good points have been listed in this discussion.
i look at our world everyday, as do you, and i see such suffering. Such hate,anger,pride and greed. however i do believe the answers are here for us, they have been for thousands of years. almost all religions have a common thread. christianity, bhuddism etc. they say we must love.
and i believe unconditional love and compassion is the only way we can save our world from the disaster we are bringing, not any higher being, but us. perhaps 2012 will be the year when our raping, pillaging and plundering of our earth will turn back on us.. the way i see it personally, it is our responsibility to bring about an awakening and save this beautiful Earth. many are trying, but it is still not enough.
Our leaders have the power, yet they do not do enough.
but who has the power to choose who leads? us. (I am not a political activist)

ghandi said be the change you want to see in the world. and how perfect he said it, we wish for an awakening for the whole of humanity to realise whats happening. and to realise a material lifestyle is nothing compared to the bliss of being in touch with Earth and the magic she possesess.

but sadly the masses would not agree. a big house, nice clothes and cars seems to be enough. how? i do not know, nor do it think i ever will.

We have been granted the gift of great intelligence. Nothing seemingly is impossible..

i used to bitch alot to myself, "wah we are killing the earth wah wah" but i see now this wont help anyone..
a move must be made, is there another option? sure. continue as we are, destory the earth and all life. But really, something must be done. i for one wish to be a part of it.

i dont believe however the divine is going to make this change for us in 2012, it must be us who moves, they will guide.. but it is our responsibility.
our earth, our lifestyles have caused our problems and it is us who must own up to our actions and change.

please im open to all critisism, do reply.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
For those who find the golden times hard to believe. At this time a huge cleansing is occurring. This is required to make way for the new.
The dark ones are now trying (and will fail), but they will make life very difficult for some time.
Please, please, please believe that will pass. Keep faith, do not let fear in.
Unconditional love, truth and compassion for our fellow brothers and sisters is the only way. Whatever the government try to throw our way, do not do that which is not 100% inline with your heart. As we all stand true, the nightmare will disappear very rapidly.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I have believed, at least until relatively recently, that 2012 marked a positive change in the consciousness of man. However, as I look at the world today, I am starting to think that my ideology, in regards to the direction of humanity, was in error.

Everything that is occurring in the world today is supposed to happen according to interpretations of the Mayan Calendar, specifically by Carl Johan Calleman and Ian Lungold... This is all part of our consciousness evolution. We are in the 5th night..

These guys said it would happen...and it most certainly has now hasn't it..

Don't believe me....people should listen to what Lungold has to say..it's very important

www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Great thread! Much new information about the havest has been coming from the galatic federation and sixth density social memory complexes, cheak out

www.llresearch.org...

Pobably more on here than in the law of one. Mostly by Q'uo a higher social memory complex of which Ra is a part of.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Why do people who have absolutely no knowledge of 2012 always mention Y2K? It's dumb! Y2K was a computer worry....and nothing more. 2012 is something very large that has been spoken about by Mayans, ancient India, ancient China and Native Americans as well as the timeline of the Holy Scriptures. People who had ZERO communication with each other, yet said pretty much the same thing.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Umm what Mayan prophecy regarding 2012? There isn't any Mayan prophecy that refers to anything negative associated with 2012.

Mayan elders state that 2012 is simply the end of the long count calendar. If you are referring to monument 6, it is thought that it is nothing more than an anniversary marker.

Other mayan sites in the area make reference to dates in the future as far as 4772 AD.

So what Mayan Prophecy are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Enzo2012

as well as the timeline of the Holy Scriptures

Sorry to burst your bubble, but, those scriptures may be accurate to some extent, while also being written with a specific agenda in order to lead people down the wrong path.

I was raised a Catholic and was also a Seventh Day Adventist Elder, who has studied at length, the book you claim to be Holy. It is far from fiction as the lessons are in tact for the most part. It is just certain events which have been tampered with.

End of rant!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bridas
I think what Emit (Time Trekker spelled backwards was his nickname.)was saying, was that we will go through a period of tremendous turmoil with much suffering, followed by a period of rejuvenation.

it makes sense to me
the way i understand it, is that there are two paths:
fear
or
love

those who fear and those who love are being separated - the chaff from the wheat - it's not a cruel or arbitrary action but one that is necessary due to the nature of creation being that of vibrational energies and the fact that we are heading to some sort of fork in the road wherein the split is according to the frequency of one's individual soul energy.

and so, until then, as time goes on, this separation is becoming more and more apparent and has an increasing effect on the world as a whole.

those who choose love are quiet because that is how love tends to be.
but fear is noisy and screams out for attention and for succor.

therefore, the world seems to be overrun, suddenly, by all that is dark in the way of misery and suffering and cruelty.

but at the same time, i am constantly happily surprised at the depths of compassion and empathy and understanding and wisdom that more and more individuals are revealing.

misery loves company, remember!
and happiness is happy wherever it is!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Sorry, the GeoCities web site you were trying to reach is no longer available.GeoCities has closed, but there's a lot more to explore on Yahoo!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

you know what, EVERY geocities website that i've clicked through to, today at least and maybe the last few days, is down.

the whole thing might be down, maybe?

oh duh
geocities is closed altogether

strike this post from the record, your honor.

[edit on 7/22/2010 by queenannie38]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneLoveUSA
reply to post by Destroyed

Just don't put to much into one idea that something will happen in December 2012. The correct time and date is most likely lost forever. That is not nice in my opinion.

There is a thread on a 2012 forum talking about Gregorian calender being 6 years off.

2012forum.com...
So, 2012 = Actual date: 2018
2010 = Actual date: 2016

Here's an important quote from the link:

What year was Jesus born?

The conventional way to date the nativity is based on the story of the magi. Josephus says Herod died shortly after a lunar eclipse and such an eclipse occurred on March 13, 4 BC. Jesus was born sometime between the first appearance of the star of Bethlehem and the time the magi arrived in Herod's court. As Herod ordered the execution of children age 2 and under, the star must have made its first appearance within the previous two years. This line of reasoning yields a date of 6-4 BC for the nativity. (Note that there is no suggestion in the Gospels that Jesus was born on the day the star first appeared and thus no way to use astronomical phenomenon to determine a specific day of birth.)

One problem with the 6-4 BC date is that there was no census at that time, a key element in the nativity narrative. There was a census of Roman citizens in 8 BC, but Joseph was not a Roman citizen. There was a census ordered by the governor of Syria in AD 6, but neither Galilee nor Bethlehem were within the Roman province of Syria. Some modern authors identify Luke's worldwide census with a mass oath taking that occurred in 3-2 BC when Augustus was given the title "father of the nation." As a descendant of David, Joseph might have been selected to take the oath. Tertullian, Origen, Africanus and other early Christian writers date the birth of Jesus as 3-2 BC.

These writers had access to documents concerning the census and other matters which no longer exist. Jesus is said to have been "about 30" when he began his ministry in AD 29 (Luke 3:1-3, 3:23), which yields a birth year of 3-2 BC.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
i can't help but notice all of the crying and whining and petty squabbles. in the event of some sort of disaster, it seems the only informed people will be obese star trek nerds in glasses and crusty sweat pants crying because their pokemon card collections and tampons got ruined in the flood/fire/invasions/disaster

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

What Mayan prophecy? Are you referring to the corn and squash prediction from the Katun calendar?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Enzo2012

Actually these civilizations did not have anything in common or make predictions about 2012. The Mayans had no predictions associated with the end of the Haab calendar.

The 2000 prediction was the alignment of the planets. Those that think it was just a computer issue need to put their thinking caps back on and recall the dire planetary issue.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Errors in the Gregorian are due to relying on the Julian.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
lol some of you have great points to make, after all 2000-2010 how many predictions have been made by so called people in the know with lmiited information they can give us and 90% of it was hoaxes

i wonder how many ppl are cashing in on 2012

i can't wait for it to happen cos i reckon it's gonna be nothing anyone is predicting and everyones gonna look and go # we're so dumb

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienslayer
lol some of you have great points to make, after all 2000-2010 how many predictions have been made by so called people in the know with lmiited information they can give us and 90% of it was hoaxes

i wonder how many ppl are cashing in on 2012

i can't wait for it to happen cos i reckon it's gonna be nothing anyone is predicting and everyones gonna look and go # we're so dumb

As far as EOTWAWKI, planet x, Nibiru, time travellers/ET/Biblical prophecy etc. I would say whether knowingly hoaxes or not, the thing they seem to have in common is they have 100% failure rate so far. Unless I have missed something. That's a pretty good strike rate! Hasn't slowed them down at all though.
All very amusing, it seems "special" people with "special" knowledge are becoming more common than the common cold.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join