It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The awakening will culminate in 2012 during the Harvest event.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Originally posted by bridas
anyone on earth who has any knowledge of anything to do with ETS wil be arrested immediately and executed under summary martial law."

do you really believe that?

Thinking about it logically, how would they know you had any knowledge? Plus, the majority of people have some idea about ufos and aliens, so I don`t think this is plausible. As with all the information I come across I try to tie the threads together and come to a conclusion. I like jigsaw puzzles, and the NWO/Alien one is the Mother of them all!

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion_grey
Hey all!

Quick question whats the deal with that SAALM site??

www.freewebs.com...

Orion_

Some of the information agrees with what Sharon has told me. The photos have been said to be fake, but I`m no photoshop expert. Like I said, I`m trying to piece the jigsaw together.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I was searching for awakening and found a rather fascinating website.

"Enlightenment is a sudden, direct and energetic
illumination that is continuously available to anyone
who is ready to let go and allow it. It is the open
secret which reveals itself in every part of our lives.
No effort, path of purification, process or teaching
of any kind can take us there. For the open secret
is not about our effort to change the way we live.
It is about the rediscovery of who it is that lives."
Tony Parsons
The Open Secret

awakening.net...

Through this site I found another that I feel better described this sensation.

STAGE THREE – THE SEER (INTEGRATING THE VIEW IN AND THE VIEW OUT)
One day you see Who you really are. You suddenly realize there is a difference between what you are for others and what you are for yourself. You take seriously what you see – that from your own point of view you are the headless Source and Container of the world!

At the same time, unlike the baby, you are also aware you have an appearance – you still recognize yourself in the mirror! You know you are an individual in society with a special contribution to make.

Thus you realize you have two sides: for others (and for yourself self-reflectively) you are a person, ‘a self in society’; for yourself you are Space – all selves are in you. Outwardly you have a face, inwardly you are Capacity for faces. This realization combines the baby’s view (the view out), and the adult’s view (the view in).

This realization, when taken seriously enough so that you start to live in conscious awareness of who you really are, has a profound affect on your life. The stress that arises from seeing yourself only from outside begins to ease. Now you see that all things are within you – you are infinitely rich, on intimate terms with everyone and everything, the immortal Source of all things… A situation that may have seemed lost and hopeless has changed to its opposite. Gradually you come to see and trust the wisdom and love of your innermost Being. Your growing confidence in the reality and goodness of Who you really are affects your view of yourself as a person and your experience of life. You begin to feel more compassion towards yourself for your human limitations are easier to accept when you see you are also God. This feeling of acceptance spreads slowly outwards to others – others who you now recognize are yourself.

"Every visible and invisible creature is a theophany or appearance of God."..................................... Erigena

"The outward and the inward man are as different as earth and heaven." ....................................Eckhart

www.less.org...

I hope this may enlighten someone.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I had a thought today while my girlfriend was driving in the car.

At first I was thinking hm...maybe people don't really deserve to be awakened because of how we've been behaving recently.

Do we really deserve to be free? I mean #, look at how we've messed up this "free" country. No longer is it a free country, but a totalitarian state full of laws. A country of laws. This does not sound like freedom to me.

Then I stepped back for a moment. Do I deserve freedom? Do I deserve to be enlightened? I didn't have an answer at first. Then I had a resounding YES! We all do!

We are all ONE in this little game of life of ours. My fate is no different than the next one if we do not all awaken. If my brother or sister is sleeping, I might as well be too.

We must all awaken for any kind of progress to happen.

The ones already awoken must do all they can to slowly but surely get our brothers and sisters to see the light.

It is not only our duty and responsibility, but we should want to do so. What would life be like if everyone was walking around asleep? The ones in control would only get richer and more powerful making the lives of the many even worse.

Does this sound like a good thing to you?

If I deserve to be awoken, so does everyone else including my enemies (maybe even more so so they can see who they truly are?).

I cannot emphasize enough how important it is that we are in this together.

Divided we fall, united we stand was a great slogan after the Twin Towers fell. If only it was used in the right context. It should not have been used to united against the "terrorists" aka freedom fighters, but instead as a unifier of humanity as one mind, body, and spirit.

We should have taken the clue that we are doing a piss poor job as taking care of this planet and each other and done something about it.

Instead (most of us) chose to fall back asleep and let the darkness fall over us once again.

However, we are now coming to a time where many people have woken due to other reasons whether it be because they were taken out of their comfort zone or something else.

We can do whatever we chose to do. We are a part of God after all, and God is all.

I will leave you with a mantra that has helped me out through some very dark times:

"True Love, True Light binds through the darkness and into the light."

God bless you.

In Lak'ech (I am another yourself)

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
I hope this may enlighten someone.

I like to think of it in terms of donning a sensesuit.

Angel preparing a spark of God for life in 3D.

"Right. You`re gonna want to see. So we`ll give you a pair of eyes. These come with an optional infra-red ability. Oh and don`t forget ears, they always come in handy. What level of taste would you like this time? We`ve got the 5,000 taste bud tongue or the 20,000 variety. What skin sensitivity were you thinking of this time round? Scales, we can do that. Now, you said last life`s sensesuit gave you olfactory overload. Hey, and this just in from the source. Full psychic powers with complete time travel ability. Too much you think? OK, we`ll just go with telepathy."

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
hi, I just found this interesting article, that I want to share...
it's an interesting theory as to what might happen around 2012..

let me know what yous think.

www.jayweidner.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
hi, I just found this interesting article, that I want to share...
it's an interesting theory as to what might happen around 2012..

let me know what yous think.

www.jayweidner.com...

Thanks for sharing. Jay goes into the great Hindu cycles of time and ties those in with the mysterious cross of Hendaye. Here`s a quote I thought was meaningful, "The Cross of Hendaye reveals the most important knowledge of all, which is the end of time and the beginning of the Golden Age. Awareness of this knowledge helps us all to more fully comprehend the nature of the times in which we reside and the destiny of the human race."

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Bridas you should take a look at zechariah chapter 41...it explains the events taking place in and around 2012.

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Bridas you should take a look at zechariah chapter 41...it explains the events taking place in and around 2012.

Peace

TheSonofMan, did you mean chapter 14? I can`t find a chapter 41.

www.biblegateway.com...

Cheers,

Bridas.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Can I suggest that 2012 is very important and a very specific date in the Lord's prophecy.

As it is then that the Great tribulation shall start. The dark side has always known what is coming up, and this way it gets all the New Agers and others prepared for the change, when they shall literally be given full control of the Earth.

It is the worst of times and the BEST of times as we are gathered and protected, while the world goes beserk in getting themselves oriented to the law and order new RULER, the AC. Yet we through the Lord's witnesses give them HELL on earth, through the trumpets of the Lord.

This all culminating in 2016 at the Battle of Armeggeddon. All very exact and precise and not vaque or imprecise.

www.geocities.com...

PS) And Yes the harvest Date of the Lord for His Bride is December 21, 2012 but He doesn't take us heavenly but to the wilderness as prophesied Revelation 12 etc etc etc...

Our heavenly harvest takes place exactly on the First fruit Harvest of 2016, three and a half years later... on Shavout, Pentecost and the summer equinox.

[edit on 17-6-2007 by Davidjayjordan]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Sorry bridas..i ment to type 14...i hope you were able to figure that out in time.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Sorry bridas..i ment to type 14...i hope you were able to figure that out in time.

Yeah, I thought that`s what you meant.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
What about the warnings to not try and pin this event down to a specific date?

The Bible is a good place for information, but you must be able to pick out the parts written in with an agenda. You can even see this agenda thing croping up around the time of Jesus's time here on earth.

You do need to be able to read between the lines at times.

What if the awakening takes place in the form of large space crafts parked within sight, in the skies around the world? What if we were rescued by a group of more advanced humans, more like the spiritual biengs in the Bible?

If you want me to believe the Bible, that text is only the tip of the ice berg when it comes to a spiritual experience.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
If you want me to believe the Bible, that text is only the tip of the ice berg when it comes to a spiritual experience.

I do not wish you to 'believe' in the Bible. Personally, I look upon it as a history book with many parts missing. To me, all of life is spiritual. There is no difference. Yes, the form may look different, but the substance (The underlying nature, force or energy.) is the same.

Sharon had this to say about the Bible and the Hall of Records which is hidden under the Sphinx, under the Vatican and on the moon, " I am condensing a fascinating story from the book that Emit left me that I quoted from, i,e, the Chronicles book. It seems that the Bible is a highly symbolic and highly condensed version of this book from the hall of records.
The hall of records is so vast that it covers the detailed history and future of much of this part of the galaxy." Would I like to read from the Hall of Records!

What happens when we`ve experienced all there is in this universe? According to Emit, "When the present universes come to an end the first Source will gather what children have not returned to it and concentrate the quantum field into a narrow band of pure substance much like what you call plasma. This will be the conduit of escape into the next existence via the "reality gate". It will be at this juncture that all that is or has been or will be will reconstitute itself and join with the second Source. It will be the beginning of a new beginning. Timeless and beyond our scope of comprehension. It will be the ultimate climax in our life adventure for it will be the salvation we will enjoy from a dying universe among all the multiverses."

Emit shared this verse to describe deity, "Within the heart of every soul is another heart of everlasting souls without end.
I am the beginning and the end within you. The Source who sent you out and grieves for your return hears your lament from afar. Together we languish within our solitudes. Yours behind the veil of forgetfulness and mine within the lonely confines of an incomplete grandeur awaiting your return.
"Where is the heart from whence thy portals lie beyond the beauties of a faceless form?"
Ask the priests and sages in their marble temples, and I answer them-
"They lie beyond the sea of endless stars and deep within the citadels of endless time."
"And where is the beginning of all beginnings?" They inquire again, and I answer, "Near the ending of all endings within our timeless soul and just beyond the seventh universe of light incarnate."
"I do not understand," the priests and sages wail within their sacred rooms of prayer.
"You do understand," I answer, "you have only yet to remember it my children."

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

What if the awakening takes place in the form of large space crafts parked within sight, in the skies around the world? What if we were rescued by a group of more advanced humans, more like the spiritual biengs in the Bible?

It will be just like you said..but throw in a giant planet.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
come to my new thread and we can continue the discussion there...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
is life so boring that we must find ways in which it would end, these things that you find on the internet its called propaganda, its not real and you dont even know who gave you the information, this is called a secondary source and if you want to find out what really will happen why dont you just wait and see i bet all that'll happen is just people waiting for their miserable lives to end, the anti christ did show up last year so why should apocalypse show up in 2012?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Richard.M.J.Palmerso why should apocalypse show up in 2012?

Yes, the lifting of the veil has been ongoing for time immemorial. I am rather enjoying life. And you?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bridas

those paragraphs of quotes, yours or whomever....

sounds like the stuff Marshal Applewhite
fed to his 'Heaven's Gate' sheep/cult

~L-

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
reply to post by bridas

those paragraphs of quotes, yours or whomever....

sounds like the stuff Marshal Applewhite
fed to his 'Heaven's Gate' sheep/cult

~L-

Did he say things like, "Within you lies the seeds of divinity and creativity. There have been many ascended entities who have elected to come here and teach you this. Jesus was one such person. He taught you that the kingdom is within you ... that you could do greater things than He if only you believe... Miracles are no longer miracles when they are accomplished through faith... the stuff that manipulates the quantum field. It is through this field that all things are possible."

Emit said nothing about committing suicide and I wouldn`t be posting such information if he had.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join