It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The awakening will culminate in 2012 during the Harvest event.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'm officially throwing the biggest party in the world in 2012. It will dwarf anyone else's claims about 2012 period.

pm me if you want to come.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
John Lear was right about the moon then?
Bridas, this post is extremely interesting and inportant.
So many things seem to tie in with things i already knew, suspected and felt.
For people who are in tune with the world, it is easy to see things are changing.
I dont think this should even be questioned now, so many people from different beliefs and faiths are all talking about it.
Im not certain things are 100% what you say, the skepticism comment from Sharon is very true, i believe the truth is within there to pick out, most definitely.
The music was a pleasure, it got me in to a meditive state very quickly, lots and lots of bright colours.. wonderful stuff, i will record it on a cd and take it to Glastonbury to play, im sure it will go down real well.
I respect you for creating that site and for your distribution of this great resource and material, i for one find it very significant and important.
Cheers.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bridas

Hosts of Adonai Eternal. Also known as the Council of the Supreme Elohim and keepers of the Divine First Source.

Yes the 24 elders mentioned in revelation who surrond the throne of god/adonai eternal/elohim/Anu

Lucifer and those of the Lucifer rebellion (The angels that rebelled and followed Lucifer.) I don`t know what connection they have with Shatan and the serpent race.

In the koran it speaks of an event in where an angel of fire named Iblyss refused to except the creation of the humans cretaed by allah/elohim..Iblyss said because he was made of fire and we were created of dust so that he didnt need to respect us.

Allah/Elohim forced Iblyss off board the mothership nibiru.

This is why satan is said to have been an Angel of light..being an Elohim.

but when he left heaven he became an "fallen angel"

Iblyss/satan warned allah/elohim that he would try to make as many humans as possible unaware of there exsistence..basically blinding them from the truth of god.

Allah/elohim told satan that if anyone follwed him then so be it..but whoever follows the elohim will be safe.

Marduk and Annunaki left behind tens of thousands of years ago, who are allied with the reptilians. Sharon didn`t say why they chose to remain behind. Could they have been part of the Luciferian rebellion?

So, what was the reason behind the rebellion?

More then likely the greys were among the easiest to convince to rebel..because they are niether prone to evil or good..but are in the middle hince the term "grey" white being good and black being bad...grey is in the middle.

you can see in the nasa logo the grey and serpent eyes overlapping showing the connection to satan/iblyss and his angels.

NASA

N A S A

S A (T) A N

Now its even more possible the animus were created by the greys and satan...what do you think?

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hey bridas i also ment to tell you that im aware there are good reptillans ..they are refered to as the SERAPHIM..which im assuming is 1st or 2nd highest rank in heaven.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fowl Play
John Lear was right about the moon then?
Bridas, this post is extremely interesting and inportant.

Hello Fowl Play,

Great idea! I`m sure there will be plenty of people receptive to the music at Glastonbury. And thanks for the compliments about the website. You should see my files. They are so disorganised! That was one of my reasons (albeit minor) for putting the site together, so that I could make sense of what Emit and Sharon were saying.

I wish I had known then what I know now. I would`ve been able to ask Emit better questions. Oh well, what`s available is still more than enough to chew on.

And about John Lear. It was not only the moon, but other things Emit talked about.

This is from a post I made on John`s ATS forum.

"I`ve just been listening to the interview you gave with George Noory on C2C in January I think, along with Richard Hoagland and was very interested to hear you talk about the soul machine on the moon, life on Mars and Venus and the secret space missions."

www.geocities.com...

1966 Your controllers do not want you to know about the fact that humans went to the mars in 1966 in a covert mission. Of course they were assisted from technologies given... or rather sold to them,(sold for something more precious than dollars).
Most of Mars is inhabited underground. The space technology you see today... e.g. the space station and shuttle craft is window dressing. The real stuff is hidden away in underground chambers... technologies that can whisk you to the moon in an hour or less.
Venus is not the hot smoldering planet you have been taught. It is inhabited and a beautiful place even by your standards.

www.geocities.com...

The Draconian regime joined in the rebellion and inhabited much of the inner earth realms and also the entire inner Luna realm. They tried desperately to work the Grail of Souls, a machine on the surface of Luna, but only the Elohim knew how to operate it. Souls from the Source would still be automatically processed for Earth but the Luciferians had other plans, other designs on it as a soul trapping device. So much hate for the Adamic race simply because their souls are not created by the source but rather emanate from the Source of pure love and thought. All synthetic souls possess this envy.

The controllers in America lusted after landing a man safely on the moon. They knew no such landing was possible with the current technology, even the ones allowed them from the various alien factions. The band of highly radioactive particles would also be a barrier to any foolhardy venturer without adequate protection. The first moon landing was staged for the public. The clandestine and highly secretive controllers made a deal with a race of beings, later to be known as Tall Whites, to "assist" the next moon flights because another faked landing might not be pulled off so nicely as the first. The Tall whites agreed and the next subsequent flights were given outside "alien" assistance. Those Draco- Saurian inhabitants did not like the arrangement but agreed for only a limited number of landings. The controllers made sure that only a primitive technology was allowed to be seen on television. The Tall Whites routinely land their craft in an area outside the Nellis Test Range in Nevada and work clandestinely with high military and civilian officials. This alien race, (Tall Whites) is more advanced than and feared by the so-called "grays" or rather the life forms that control the worker / slave drones called the "grays". The Tall Whites are not the friends of humanity as many believe.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
Hey bridas i also ment to tell you that im aware there are good reptillans ..they are refered to as the SERAPHIM..which im assuming is 1st or 2nd highest rank in heaven.

Thanks for filling in some more blanks TheSonOfMan.
I appreciate it.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Yes the 24 elders mentioned in revelation who surrond the throne of god/adonai eternal/elohim/Anu

So here we see the Council of the Elohim worshipping the source.

www.blueletterbible.org...

Rev 4:4 And round about the throne [were] four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

Rev 4:10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,

Rev 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I was astounded upon finding the Emit material, as it seems to correlate with my own experiences, such as strange dreams (often precognitive), vague memories of another existence, and messages given through my ex-girlfriend..who wasn't consciously interested in this stuff. From what the Ancients told me, the harvest event is mainly to ensure the continuity of our species. Apparently, the poleshift will cause a lot of devastation, and also the opposing forces when they make themselves public. In my opinion, the expert on 2012 and the poleshift, is Patrick Geryl. www.howtosurvive2012.com... You may want to check out his latest book. He has certainly done his homework.

It is a fascinating story and if the outcome is as foretold, our world will become a much better place.

Thanks for mentioning my site in an earlier post, Bridas.

Best wishes to all.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Bridas, i really like the term Most High source thats a great way to describe the almighty god. So in other words the Most High source is the King of the Universe. How awesome is that.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by turak2012
I was astounded upon finding the Emit material, as it seems to correlate with my own experiences, such as strange dreams (often precognitive), vague memories of another existence, and messages given through my ex-girlfriend..who wasn't consciously interested in this stuff. From what the Ancients told me, the harvest event is mainly to ensure the continuity of our species. Apparently, the poleshift will cause a lot of devastation, and also the opposing forces when they make themselves public. In my opinion, the expert on 2012 and the poleshift, is Patrick Geryl. www.howtosurvive2012.com... You may want to check out his latest book. He has certainly done his homework.

It is a fascinating story and if the outcome is as foretold, our world will become a much better place.

Thanks for mentioning my site in an earlier post, Bridas.

Best wishes to all.

Hi turak2012!

It`s good to see you here. I`m going to check out the link you suggested. Thanks. And for those of you who`d like to read more of turak`s website which has striking similarities to the Emit material click on: turak2012.1111mb.com...

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Bridas, i really like the term Most High source thats a great way to describe the almighty god. So in other words the Most High source is the King of the Universe. How awesome is that.

SonOfMan
Just looking at and experiencing the Universe and Nature, the most high source is the ultimate creator. Yes, it is awesome!

Here`s a piece from Emit I think you`ll like.

"Within the heart of every soul is another heart of everlasting souls without end.
I am the beginning and the end within you. The Source who sent you out and grieves for your return hears your lament from afar. Together we languish within our solitudes. Yours behind the veil of forgetfulness and mine within the lonely confines of an incomplete grandeur awaiting your return.
"Where is the heart from whence thy portals lie beyond the beauties of a faceless form?"
Ask the priests and sages in their marble temples, and I answer them-
"They lie beyond the sea of endless stars and deep within the citadels of endless time."
"And where is the beginning of all beginnings?" They inquire again, and I answer, "Near the ending of all endings within our timeless soul and just beyond the seventh universe of light incarnate."
"I do not understand," the priests and sages wail within their sacred rooms of prayer.
"You do understand," I answer, "you have only yet to remember it my children." www.geocities.com...

From another related discourse in prose-

I am.
I speak into the void.
I send forth my self into the darkness so that I may see.
Parts of me drift amid the fires of chaos.
I send forth my soul into the abyss so that I may hear.
Loneliness engulfs me.
My word goes out into the endless stretches; plants itself
within the vineyards of Andromeda and Archadia where
I shall nest within the heavens. I shall make my children a home
and place my word of life within them.
I send forth my heart among the stars so that I may touch them.
My children scatter in the cosmic wind to realms I have prepared.
My bosom yearns for their return. I weep and the hosts weep with me.
I speak into the void and my children hear me not.
So I whisper softly into their hearts the words I gave them aeons ago.
I have given angels charge over them so they can see in the night.
Some fall to the ground with broken wing.
I send forth my light so they may see.
I have spoken into the void and it has returned unto me.
I am.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
For those of you who enjoy the Emit music, might I also recommend the wingmaker`s music site: 199.199.194.252...

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Thanks for the info...I am glad to see others are experiencing these things. The more we talk and describe our experiences, the more obvious it becomes that we are headed towards this reality.

Two years ago, the cries of foul would be overwhelming. Now they are all but scilenced. People are waking up to the smell of this bacon & coffee.

I have had a strong feeling that one of the keys to this is hidden near Giza. It was no surprise, but more like a confirmation of my information. I believe that there is some part for me to yet play out, but the exact event is still not clear.

There are some other things hidden in Antarctica, which will be used also. The efforts to find this cache will not bear fruit. It will stay hidden for a short time yet.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
Thanks for the info...I am glad to see others are experiencing these things.

I have had a strong feeling that one of the keys to this is hidden near Giza.

You`re welcome win 52. And thank you for sharing your experiences. I myself am slowly piecing the jigsaw together. Speaking of Giza, Emit said this about the Halls of Records, "The entire history of this sector of the universe in this time line is recorded in three sections. The most ancient texts are to be found inside Luna, your moon. The others are under the Sphinx and under the Vatican kept away from the prying eyes of the masses. Together they are called The Halls of Records." www.geocities.com...

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
that video of the palestinian terrorists was crap... funny how there was no blown up buses, dead Israeli children or kids with autmatic weapons and bombs on them, guess they just wanted to show you the poor poor mistreated muslims that never do nothing or harm anyone. It's those damn'd ole Jews again, killing the poor innocent muslims. Hmmm I wonder which one targets civilians on purpose.I wonder which ones strap bombs to their kids. I wonder which ones have the other in thier gov't with representation.

I WONDER

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

The first moon landing was staged for the public. The clandestine and highly secretive controllers made a deal with a race of beings, later to be known as Tall Whites, to "assist" the next moon flights because another faked landing might not be pulled off so nicely as the first. The Tall whites agreed and the next subsequent flights were given outside "alien" assistance. Those Draco- Saurian inhabitants did not like the arrangement but agreed for only a limited number of landings. The controllers made sure that only a primitive technology was allowed to be seen on television. The Tall Whites routinely land their craft in an area outside the Nellis Test Range in Nevada and work clandestinely with high military and civilian officials.

I have been able to accept the fact there are other beings from the Universe, influencing us here on Earth. The extent of this influence is not clear, but it is a fact.

With so many variations out there (I know that is a part of us not being able to trust anything. It is a part of the plan to keep us on the plantation.), how do we know what to trust? You almost need to see with a third eye, if you want to see the truth.

It is hard for me to accept this message, not because I don't believe there are ET, but rather which story is the real one? When it is spelled out so plainly, it does make me step back a few yards to get a better look.

It all seems much like a cold war we are caught up in. A lot of mis-information, mixed in with some truth. When the factual truth comes out, we reject that as well.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

..... I am here to assemble various thoughts you have regarding the coming global government as well as the changes that will soon affect your lives. We have a general overview of this in my time but I am here to gather specifics. We wish to get a feel for where you are at in your mindset in this juncture. ? I hope that is an adequate response.

My mindset would be sunshiny-smiles if I knew the "coming global government" honestly had it's world citizenry in it's best interest. But since the old adage of "absolute power corrupting absolutely" is more often correct than not, I think the global idea is inherently flawed... unless of course we (and our representatives) actually DO become somehow spiritually enlightened. An act of GOD like that is the only way good can come from a unitary global government imo.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

.........1111mb.com/promise.htm

Peculiar number, always starts cropping up for me when doing research on 2012 and these theories.... woogie-boogie

edit sp

[edit on 30-5-2007 by Stale Cracker]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
You almost need to see with a third eye, if you want to see the truth.

I wish my third eye was working 100%! Mind you, I probably wouldn`t be experiencing what it`s like to live behind the veil.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stale Cracker
.........1111mb.com/promise.htm

Peculiar number, always starts cropping up for me when doing research on 2012 and these theories.... woogie-boogie

[edit on 30-5-2007 by Stale Cracker]

I wonder if turak2012 did that intentionally.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join